by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

3 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:55 am

Driving her elbow into that back, she would start to huff out a bit once more. She could feel fatigue creeping in through the energy she had gotten from the adrenaline rush of getting her second wind...or perhaps it was a third wind. Belinda shook her head, as she pushed herself up to her feet again, she'd look down at Akiha before throwing herself down once more, without much of a second thought. Going for a standing elbow drop to try and hammer the point of her elbow into Akiha's back once more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:01 am

Still reeling from the previous set of attacks, Akiha would now gasp for air. Her back was really hurting, as well as the rest of her body. She would then attempt to clench her fists, trying to remain determined and trying to get back into the match somehow. However, she would then be hammered once again with another elbow drop. The crimson hair legs, and arms once again shot up as her eyes went wide while she screamed out in pain.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:30 am

The Second elbow drop hit home on Akiha's back and with it Belinda would grind her elbow down a bit into that spine of her rival. She would start to then push herself up, trying to get herself and move to face Akiha's legs, leaning forward she would try and grab those legs and force them in under her armpits before she would start to lean back and drop her butt down onto Akiha's back, trying to lock in a boston crab submission hold on Akiha Kosha! Looking to work over that back of the Japanese Crusader!

"S-save yourself the pain and give up, Akiha..." Belinda grumbled out as she looked over her shoulder at the back of Akiha's head.

Last edited by LunarWolf on Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:40 am

Feeling Belinda’s elbow grind into Akiha’s back would cause her to grit her teeth and clutch her fist. Though aside from that, she couldn’t do much but try her best to bear with the pain. Things would then go from bad to worst, as her legs were grabbed and Belinda forcefully sat on her back, causing a gasp to come out of Akiha. The crimson hair wrestler would scream out in pain and try to get to the ropes, attempting to inch herself closer and closer, but at the moment, she was exhausted. Hearing Belinda's words, the referee would ask Akiha if she wanted to give up.

“NO!” yelled Akiha in a defiant voice. She wasn’t going to lose here, not when she had made so much progress.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 10 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:21 am

Belinda kept looking over her shoulder at Akiha as she saw her rival reach forward with her arms, but with how exhausted the two of them were she didn't think Akiha was going to have an easy time dragging her towards the ropes. Shifting a bit higher up on Akiha's back, as she tried to force her butt to move up along to the upper back of Akiha.

There Belinda would attempt to put even more pressure on Akiha's back, tryin to ramp up the pain and torque in the Boston Crab! If she couldn't get Akiha to call it quits here, she was at least planning on bringing the hurt to that back and wear Akiha down as much as she could!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:34 am

Getting to the ropes would take a while as the hold submission had been started in the center of the ring.  Even getting to the ropes would not make sure she would escape.  Belinda had also proven to be resistant to Akiha digging her nails into her.  The Japanese Crusader needed to come up with a new tactic to get out of this submission hold.

She didn’t want to lose, not here, not now.  She had managed to endure so much and inflicted so much pain on her rival.  While she was weak, she knew the same was true about Belinda.  Her body was screaming out in pain, but Akiha would now call upon all her willpower.  She would attempt to push with her right arm while trying to roll her body, attempting to break out of the hold.

"I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE!" yelled Akiha in a defiant voice.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:46 am

Belinda didn't know if she could make Akiha lose in this hold, if she could break the spirit of her rival....in truth she didn't know if that was possible as Akiha had never surrendered before as far as she knew. Though in Belinda's mind, if anyone was going to force her archrival to throw in her towel, it was none other than herself. She grit her teeth as she did all she could to torment Akiha's back.

Then suddenly, as she was leaning back as much as she could Akiha managed to push through and roll them to the side! Tipping them over and throwing Belinda down, the movement caught Belinda off guard and she lost her grip on Akiha's legs. Grunting out in annoyance and effort the blonde would roll over onto her front and start to push herself up. Fatigue was truly beginning to set in, she could feel herself being slightly lightheaded just by trying to force herself up too fast.

"D-dammit..." Belinda clicked her tongue and complained as she would slowly pick herself up and throw a glare at Akiha. She would lumber her way back as she tried to approach Akiha and grab a hold of that long red hair again, trying to pull her archrival up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:11 am

The crimson hair maneuver managed to work. She had gotten out of the submission hold. Akiha’s entire body was hurting, her energy was exhausted, and her lungs felt like they were on fire. At this point, there was only one thing keeping her going, pure willpower. She would see Belinda now making her way towards her.

Though as Belinda moved to grab Akiha’s hair, the crimson hair wrestler would throw a punch aimed right at the blonde hair head before attempting to repeat the process again. If both her attacks landed, she would then attempt to bring her legs up and try to wrap them around Belinda’s neck before trying to pull her down for a scissor hold.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:31 am

Belinda walked over to Akiha and grabbed a hold of her hair, but the second her fingers sunk into that red mane of hair she was struck right in the head. " Ungh!" Belinda grunted out as she was nailed with a punch from her rival, losing her grip on that hair. Then another punch came, which made her stumble and drop down onto one knee.

The legs of Akiha then shot up and snapped around her head! "Ah?!" Belinda gasped out in surprise as she was dragged down onto her side with Akiha locking in that head scissor. The sweaty thighs of her secret lover squeezing on her head as Belinda's hands went to grab at those thighs and try and pry them apart. " Nnngh!" she grunted out shifting and turning in the hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:38 am

Akiha’s plan worked. She managed to land a few blows to Belinda’s head before then placing her legs around her arch-rival neck and started to squeeze. Her body was still hurt, still screaming, but right now, she pushed through it, using pure mental strength. She applied more pressure to the blonde wrestler’s neck, which gave the rest of her body some time to recover. She could feel her rival still trying to fight back. Well, it was time to put an end to that.

“The match ends here. It’s time for you to admit who the better wrestler is.” *said Akiha as she would then attempt to throw a few punches aimed right at Belinda’s head. She was now trying to attack her on two fronts.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next