by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

3 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:31 am

Stunned from the boots she had taken flat to her face, Belinda was in no shape right now to roll out of the way of anything. So as Akiha decided to go for some fancy rope highflying action, the blonde was powerless to stop her arch-rival. As Akiha's body came crashing down and flattened the blonde against the canvas, sandwhiching them between the redhead's frame and the ring mat.

"Guuh!" Belinda grunted out, as her legs flopped up into the air before flopping down onto the canvas, releasing a painful grunt and groan as a heafty bit of air was knocked out of her lungs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by Serpon Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:13 pm

Akiha would land on top of Belinda, squashing her with a body splash.  It seemed her little combination trick worked, but she knew it would take a lot more than this to keep the blonde wrestler down.  She would grab hold of Belinda’s hair before getting back onto her feet, trying to pull her rival back up to her feet.  If she managed to do so, she would then attempt to place her own head between Belinda’s legs before trying to grab her legs and lift her, attempting to set up her finishing move, Plunder.  Though she could not win by pinfall, it would let her do some damage and make tapping out Belinda easier.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:33 am

Belinda groaned as she laid sandwiched between the mat and Akiha, it didn't take long before her arch-rival took a hold of her short blonde hair and started to guide the Swede up towards her feet, wincing and hissing as she was forced to rise and then the head of Akiha slipped in between her thighs.

Seeing an opportunity though, Belinda wasn't about to let Akiha lift her up! Instead she would try and hammer down a strong forearm strike right into the spine of Akiha! Trying to then lay in a flurry of forearm strikes into the back of Akiha to prevent her from lift her up. If it worked in stopping Akiha....Belinda would instead try and then wrap her arms around the redhead's waist!

With a heave, Belinda would try and roll Akiha up onto her shoulders and then bring her down! Trying to slam Akiha down into the canvas with a powerbomb!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:16 am

Akiha now placed her head in between Belinda's legs and would get ready to lift her but suddenly felt her back being struck. For the moment, Akiha would stop what she was doing and grit her teeth, waiting for her moment as she feigned being weak. Then when the attacks stop, and she started to feel Belinda's arms come around her, the crimson hair wrestler would then put her plan in motion, once again try to grab Belinda quickly and lift her, trying to set her up for finishing move, Plunder.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:22 am

Belinda continued to hammer forearm strikes into the back of Akiha until it seemed as if she had weakened her rival. Then she decided to wrap her arms around that waist of her arch-rival. Though it seemed as if she had been duped...Akiha had played possum with those strikes of hers and as she was about to lift Akiha up, she was the none who was pulled up off of her feet instead.

Yanked upside down with her front pressed against Akiha's back, she knew what was coming but right now she was powerless to stop it. Eyes widened as her legs shifted and she tried to kick and struggle...but she had no way to stop it now, as blood was rushing down to her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:28 pm

Akiha’s trick had worked, and as a result, when she felt Belinda’s arm starting to come across her, she would then spring into action. Putting all her strength into it, she would lift the blonde wrestler, setting Belinda up for her finishing move, plunder. The Japanese wrestler would take a few steps, letting all the blood rush into her rival head. After taking a few steps, she would jump up before bending her knees and smacking Belinda into the ground, head first with her finishing move, Plunder.

Usually, at this point, Akiha would go for a pin but seeing as this was an ‘I Quit Match,’ it meant she could not attain victory this way. Still, having hit Belinda with such a move would make it easy to obtain such a victory. Letting go of her opponent’s legs, Akiha would roll off of her before then standing onto her two feet and then attempted to kick Belinda’s side, trying to get to roll over onto her stomach.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:48 am

Belinda had been nailed by Akiha's deadly finisher Plunder, slammed down on the back of her head and her upperback. The blonde laid there in pain and feeling a bit out of it for the moment as her legs were then released. Flopping down onto the canvas as her chest would heave up and down with each heavy breath that she took. Groaning out a bit in pain as she would move her head from left and right, trying to find a way to lie without her head feeling like it was gonna split open.

When Akiha decided to give that shark kick to her side the blonde would wince out and be forced to roll over onto her stomach. The hands of Belinda would move one to her side to hold her ribs, tucked under her own body and clutching at her side as the other hand of Belinda would move up to hold the back of her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:45 pm

Akiha threw a kick to Belinda’s side and caused the blonde wrestler to roll over onto her stomach. Now she had her arch-rival exactly where she wanted her. The crimson hair wrestler would attempt to grab the blonde wrestler’s arm, trying to put it into a hammerlock. If she managed to do this, she would then start to pull all the other maneuver to put Belinda in her finishing move, the Despoiler, also known as The Venus Flytrap. It was both a humiliating and painful submission move, the perfect move to make Belinda utter those words and win this match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:55 am

Belinda had been knocked down by Akiha and was in quite a daze right now. Her head was aching and her mind was feeling incredibly fuzzy. She had been kicked over onto her stomach, the crimson haired wrestler decided to grab a hold of her arm and fold it up behind her back for what seemed to be a hammerlock, Belinda wasn't able to do much to stop her rival from then folding and rolling her up into that dreaded Despoiler finisher of hers.

Placed in the humiliating and painful submission hold as one arm and both legs were completely locked in, shaking her head and wincing out in pain Belinda could only try and grit her teeth and bear with the pain, shifting and twisting whatever she could to try and free her trapped arm for now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:03 am

Akiha had managed to grab Belinda and then twist her rival body while moving her own body to perform her finishing move, Despoiler.  She now had her arch-rival right where she wanted and would apply pressure.  All she had to do was maintain the hold, and eventually, Belinda would be forced to utter those words.  Though her own body was hurting and tired from the whole match, she knew that Belinda was now in a worse position; this meant that Akiha could enjoy this, and she truly was enjoying it.  Attacking Belinda both physically and mentally, a cruel smirk would appear on her face.

On the other hand, the crowd was gasping, they wanted Belinda to win, but at the moment, they knew it didn’t look good for the Swedish wrestler.  The Announcers were panicking as they talked, stating that the match could end at any moment and wondering if Belinda would utter those words.  “I’ve got you, Belinda, just save yourself the time and effort and say those words.  I’ve won the match; you just have to admit it now… but… I must say, I do enjoy seeing you like this.” said Akiha in a cruel tone.  She could feel the blonde wrestler trying to escape, but she would keep the hold locked in; it was going to take more than a bit of twisting to escape.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next