Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Harrier, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 13

Debut match needed for Li May and Satsuki Suzuki

Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:40 pm by Jstruggs716

Looking for a hentai match in FnF for Li May debut: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20516-li-big-titties-panda-may

Anything is fine with Satsuki, but her debut will on December 9: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20515-the-red-eyes-satsuki-suzuki

Comments: 0

Isabella Snow vs Angela Guillot [Kendo Stick Match]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Isabella Snow vs Angela Guillot [Kendo Stick Match] - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabella Snow vs Angela Guillot [Kendo Stick Match]

Post by daemongirl on Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:31 pm

What Isabella had just pulled off was more of a wild toss straight down than an actual wrestling move, an instinctive repsonse in orer to get the damned frenchwoman off of her. She was going to be a persistant one, Isabella could already tell that just from all those repeated knees to her midsection, but the stubborn ones were also the most fun to break down piece by piece so in the end she had a good feeling about her.

"You bark like a dog, growl like a dog, maybe I should start calling you one too?" She put the question out there with a big grin as she approached Angela from behind, curious to see what reaction that got out of the woman. Her answer could wait though as Isabella swung her right leg up into the air, showing off just how flexible she had gotten these past few years thanks to a certain someone as her foot came up above her head. She held this pose for just a moment before bringing that foot slamming downwards towards the upper back of Angela, intent on driving her boot right between the shoulder blades.

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Isabella Snow vs Angela Guillot [Kendo Stick Match] - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabella Snow vs Angela Guillot [Kendo Stick Match]

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:09 am

Angela had been taken by surprise by that wild toss from the white haired beauty that was Isabella and she didn't like it. Shaking her head a bit as she would force herself up to her hands and knees and hear the words of Isabella which only caused the platinum blonde newcomer to snarl out in anger....yet that was soon replaced with a harsh pain...

As Isabella's foot drove down into her back between her shoulder blades and it elicited a cry of pain from Angela, as the Nightmare of France would drop down flat onto her back, releasing a groan of pain following her descent as she was driven down into the canvas chest first thanks to that kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl on Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:47 am

It wasn't very far for Angela to go considering Isabella had already dropped her to the mat just a moment ago, but even so it felt incredibly satisfying for Isabella to drive her right back down onto her face and...admittedly, considerable tits. "Those airbags of yours cushion your fall any?" She asked flatly while grinding her heel down onto Angela's upper back, Isabella leaning forward to put as much of her weight on top of that leg as she could. She even clasped her hands together and rested them on top of her knee for just a little extra pressure.

"This is a good look for you, underneath my heel." Isabella smirked as she looked down over the fallen Angela, thinking to herself how much fun she could have with her, after she had knocked a good bit of sense into her first though. Her hands would reach down to slip under Angela's chin while sliding her foot down to the small of the woman's back, Isabella having to stretch a bit as she went to lock her fingers together and pull Angela's head back for a lovely stretch hold.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:10 pm

Angela let out a heavy grunt of pain as she was smashed down against the canvas by that boot of Isabella forcing her down. She growled as she heard the words of the hubris filled white haired opponent of hers. Feeling her grind that boot down as she pressed more and more weight onto the center of gravity for Angela. Making her unable to force herself up...not for a lack of trying as she had already placed both of her hands against the canvas and was trying to push herself up.

Yet it seemed as if Isabella had expected that, for the second she started to do just that...the Northern Queen leaned down and cupped her hands against that chin of the French Nightmare. Gritting her teeth in frustration as she was being pulled upwards by her chin all the while that boot kept her getting pressed down. Locked into now a painful surfboard stretch.

"Grrghhh!...." Angela growled out loudly in anger as she would bring her hands up to Isabella's hands, trying to pry them off of her chin to try and free herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Yesterday at 4:15 am

With her fingers interlocked beneath Angela's chin there wasn't much the woman could do except grit her teeth and deal with what Isabella had in mind for her, bending the frenchwoman's spine slowly back centimeter by agonizing centimeter. The only way out was to force an opening and that meant tugging at Isabella's hands as she continued to apply a steady pressure, only jerking back for an extra bit of force when Angela's growls grew quiet. "This might not be the match for it...but I may have to take some drastic steps to humble you a bit, important for you newer girls." What exactly she meant Isabella left it up to Angela to figure out.

Several long moments would pass as the American ratched up the pressure, but as she pulled her further into a lovely C shape her hands began to slip and it wasn't much longer after that Angela would fight her way to freedom. Isabella let her go rather abruptly, letting the woman snap back to lay against the floor while she got her fun by smacking her on the ass as she stepped back, giving Angela room to get up while she looked on.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum