Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

dlamp, Jstruggs716, Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of a debut match for two heavyweights.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 pm by LunarOcean

So I've officiallly returned. I'm currently limiting my wrestling activities to two heavyweight wrestlers, Ionel and Amandine. Iodel is the priority right now and I'm looking for a match with her and any heavyweights out there. It will definitely be a hentai one with knock out and verbal submission as alternate win conditions. It will involve a lot of body to body friction and pressing and I prefer it if both parties are okay with that kind of thing. Bikinis are preferred but one pieces too if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Need of Debuts

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:15 am by Tick Tock

Hello there. I'm in need of debuts for my wrestlers, that you can find here. I'm down for normal single/tag matches to start, but promos/ambushes/angles also work with me. PM me here or message me on Discord(Frog#0076) if you are interested.

Comments: 0

Koto-chan

Go down

Koto-chan Empty Koto-chan

Post by Scourger X Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:52 am

Name: Kotone Izumi
Hair color: Dark blue
Eyes color: Blue
Nationality: Japanese
Height:5'5
Weight: 108 lbs
Alignment: Face (or at least pretends to be)
Entrance music:

Fighting style: High flyer

Preferred Matches: So new to wrestling in general that she is willing to try anything.

Preferred Moves: “Flashy moves”

Appereance:

Just a regular Schoolgirl...:
Koto-chan 9d5fe3d1b669ef80c2c4cd0ff63255ef

Diva Dress!:
Koto-chan A0cad779910f48879a536d004e540a860200b41e_hq

Casual Clothes:
Koto-chan Ddsts2a-b67757b6-8d12-4353-915a-7d0a11615d33.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTI4ZDRiZWItOGE4ZC00ZmZiLWFhNjMtYTkyMjU5YzM0MzJhXC9kZHN0czJhLWI2Nzc1N2I2LThkMTItNDM1My05MTVhLTdkMGExMTYxNWQzMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Bellydancer:
Koto-chan EXrtgHXXYAEU8P2

Swimsuit No.1:
Koto-chan 307120567202211

Swimsuit No. 2:
Koto-chan Ce1f22ec0ecb0949ba444cf5d1ed0a3e1b6b1a65_00

Hentai Attire:
Koto-chan EXrtgPOWkAMUPd7

Stats:

Endurance: 3/5 – Can will herself through a fair share of damage, but mainly prefers not to.
Strength: 3/5 – Not very noteworthy, but she is no pushover.
Speed: 5/5 – Can escape from a lot of things, and look flashy while doing it.
Defense: 2/5 – Prefers to be out of harms way.
Technique: 3/5 – She is a rookie in the business.

Wrestling Stats

Strikes: 3/5 – She will hit you like a kid in a tantrum, and in desperate measures, will go for a low blow and then feel bad about it.
Submissions: 4/5 – She can hold on to someone very tightly
Power Moves: 2/5 – Not very good.
Aerial Moves: 4/5 – Likes them 'cause they are flashy.
Counters: 3/5 – Not an expert, but when in need she can be crafty.

Finishing Moves:

Diva of Pain (Full Camel Clutch): Kotone will crouch down in her opponents back, then she will rest both of her enemies arms in her thighs while pulling their chin to make them submit.

Diving Diva (Diving Double Foot Stomp): Going up the ropes, Koto-chan will jump towards her opponent and stomp them with both her feet, she normally targets their face, chest or stomach,

Falling Diva Hip (Diving Senton): Either on top of the ropes or in the canvas, Koto-chan will jump towards her enemy and land on her bottom. She can target the stomach, chest or face.

Personality:

Anyone who has met Kotone would tell you how much of a sweetheart she is. But anyone who has been familiar with her will tell you of her “quirks”: She keeps her cute persona most of the time, coming of as sickly sweet when extended interaction happens. But whenever she feels anyone is up to stomp on her hopes and dreams she becomes a violent and cold person, impressing everyone that sees the extreme change of personality.

She's also a big fan of wrestling (among many other things, like anime, music, idols, TV drama, celebrity programs, etcetera) And she is very perceptive of her surroundings, making her pretty good at reading people and figuring out (roughly) their trains of thought,

History:

Right since the start of her life, Kotone was raised under her parents strict regime to be a model kid, she didn't had the best infancy However, her favorite uncle one day took the trouble of taking her to a concert for her 12th birthday, there, she was fascinated to see the Idol bands, with their simple yet cheery and heartwarming songs, she felt her heart beat so hard that it made her unable to keep listening the concert.

Ever since then, she decided to train to become an Idol, it had become her objective in life. She made up an excuse about wanting to learn artistic dancing, and with that, she started to take gymnastics and ballet. She already was taking singing and music classes since she had memory. Everything seemed to be going according to plan for Kotone, except for the fact that her talent as a song writter was close to nonexistent; she fell pretty depressed because of this, as her first tries in being an idol weren't good enough for her.

After a couple of weeks of giving up on her dreams, Kotone found a new drive. In her favourite maid cafe, they were transmitting a Wrestling Match from AFW. Kotone felt her heart beat the same as the day she felt in love with Idol groups, she decided that it was too soon to give up on that, and she had a new plan.

Giving she was already a gifted athlete in swimming, gymnastics and dance, she decided to roll her chances in a wrestling ring. She once again got prepared for it, and at her 19th birthday, she became sincere with her family about her passion. At first they where against it, but she plans to show them by testing herself in the very same promotion that she saw in TV, and maybe convince other people more musically talented than her to join her Idol group.

Relationships:

Timeline:

Fun Facts:

She may not say it, and will completely deny it, but Kotone is quite the otaku, being a fan of all moe, cute and sparkling, she also is a closet pervert, loving both yuri and yaoi with a passion.

She has a cat whom she called Happy.

She has a diary for brainstorming ideas for songs.

Sayaka Maizono from Danganronpa belongs to Spike Chunsoft.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum