by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Meeting at an Onsen!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meeting at an Onsen! - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting at an Onsen!

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:32 pm

The examining of the muscle definition of the arm was a treat to Claudia, the appreciation for the Amazon's body was enticing Claudia more and more to feel all over everything that Haruka had to offer as Haruka was more than willing to show off her body, Claudia could easily see the pride the girl had in her own body and what she did to take care of it and keep it in shape, something that must take a lot of dedication.

Her hands explored all the bicep had to offer, rubbing up and down and around all over the arm to find every muscle she could find to see if there were any hidden areas of soft muscle. Not that was an issue in anyway, but still it was hard for Claudia to find any muscles that wasn't impressive. Claudia would get more of an eye full as Haruka rose up to her knees, rising out of the water as Claudia was even more enamored!

Seeing that the body was being offered up for more inspection, Claudia rose out of the waters onto her knees as well as she planted her hands on Haruka's abs and started rubbing them to feel how hard they were as well. "I have only seen them on television, my career of professional wrestling takes most of my time." Claudia absentmindedly as her hands rubbed on the rock hard abs of Haruka, giving them just of good as a feel as she did on the arm!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:37 am

Haruka was gracious to let Claudia feel her up like this, mostly since she was an absolute looker herself! This was different to anyone else feeling her muscles, this was a woman that also knew a thing or two about fitness. From the looks of it, Claudia must have trained hard herself. Though her body was slightly different in terms of build. Sleek yet strong, possibly giving her some agility too. She has to question Claudia more about this and what she has done to maintain such a beautiful body!

Haruka hasn’t been flexing hard when Claudia was feeling up her bicep, but she would give a nice flex to bring her strength to bear. The way her fingers roamed around was precise. Was she silently appraising her? Judging her? Well, the pinkette didn’t want to disappoint her! Haruka would rise up onto her knees, showing more of her muscular body for Claudia to see. She had more to offer than just her arms after all. Haruka was getting more comfortable after finding a kindred spirit.

Though the similarities wouldn’t end as soon as Haruka queried about Claudia’s occupation. She wasn’t a part of the IFBB, but to Haruka’s surprise, Claudia was a wrestler! The pinkette’s eyes grew wide as she heard the words ‘professional wrestling’ come from the blonde’s lips. “Oh my god, really!?” Haruka pressed on Claudia’s body suddenly, letting her abs press up on her own. “No way! You know AFW? I’m there too! Ooooh! Do you know Sakura perhaps!? She goes by Lucky too!! She’s the bestest, most lovely and hottest person I know!!!” Haruka was back to being over the top, but it was more positive than negative, showing off more of her infectious personality!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:06 pm

Claudia was vastly interested in the muscles that Haruka had to offer and it only got more once the muscular girl flexed, harden her muscles even more as Claudia's eyes widened with amazement. It didn't take long for the Symbol of Love's hands to start exploring with renewed vigor. She sunk her hands harder into the new texture and firmness of the muscles, squeezing her hands around the bicep to really test the firmness.

And sure enough the muscle didn't budge with the stress of Claudia's hands encasing it, showing off just how solid the girl was with all of her muscles! "Oooooooooh! Look at them! They're so hard!" she let out in a squeal of delight. She got lost more in the marvel that was Haruka's body, using her fingers to sink into all the creases between of all the firm muscles. There was almost nothing that was going to take her focus off of examining the ever changing wonder of Haruka's arm.

That was until Lucky Sakura's name left Haruka's mouth.

Immediately, Claudia perked up hearing quite possibly one of her most favorite women on the planet's name gracing her ears as her entire demeanor shifted from wonder to glee! "Oooh! You know Sakura?! Isn't she the best!" Claudia exclaimed, her eyes brightening as her hands clasped in front of her, pulling them away from the muscles that held her attention for so long! "Ever since our first match, I relish at the chance at meeting her every time I have!"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:19 pm

The showing of admiration suddenly took an exciting turn as soon Claudia made known that she was a wrestler at AFW. Their attention switched from muscles to everything the league has to offer, most importantly, one woman that they shared in common. “Oh, do I know her! She’s my girlfriend! My sweet, sweet Lucky!” Haruka exclaimed, being giddy like school children. Her body unflexed and returned to a relaxed state as she was getting more comfortable with the now-familiar Claudia. The pinkette beamed as Claudia herself, shared the same look of glee!

She would calm down some as Claudia would chat more with her, explaining that she and Sakura had a match before! It was weird. Usually, it would have been common to find AFW wrestlers in the gym but to find one in an onsen, what were the chances! “I could imagine! I pretty much get the opportunity to meet her every day, so I’m the lucky one!” Haruka smiled as she settled into the hot water. “Any friend of Lucky is a friend of mine! You must be quite the challenge for Lucky, from the way you look!”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:19 pm

Claudia's face lit up after hearing that of all people to meet inside of a hot springs was none other than Lucky's girl friend! Japan really was a small place as she quickly went to grab both of Haruka's hands and clasp them together, gleaming with glee to know that Sakura had a significant other who seemed to be just as bright and cheerful as her! "Oooooooooooh I'm so glad for the two of you! Just thinking about how cute you two are together is making me giddy!" she exclaimed, practically bouncing up and down in the hot waters.

The lips of the Symbol of Love curled into a rather lecherous grin just thinking about the first time she and Sakura met in a wild apartment duel of sex. "Ehehehehe, she really took me to my limit. It's rare I find a woman so wild and energetic in bed~ We made such a mess of the hotel room we were in!" Just thinking about the lustful and passionate whirlwind of a match it was got Claudia's skin to goosebump all over!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:54 am

It was quite ironic, Haruka had thought that the gym is where most wrestlers tend to bump into. Very common for them to find and meet one another and bond. Not only that, the gym offered a way for both to find common ground. Which can lead to all sorts of things. But little does she realise, up until now, is that anyone can find a wrestler anywhere. In this case, an onsen!

But it was rare to find the one wrester that knew Sakura, even less so to be a friend! Lucky has been making a great impression on many in the division, so it wasn’t too far fetched to have met Claudia of all people. Still, it was a pleasant surprise for the Juggernauts of Love to meet, and as first impressions go, the blonde was just as good as her body looks! A hint of confidence, though that’s not enough to put Haruka off. And she was happy to hear that she and Lucky are both in a relationship!

“I know!” Haruka beamed. “It is still surprising, but Sakura and I were just made for each other, I just believe it!” The Symbol of Love could also agree on Lucky’s performance in bed, something Haruka has experienced countless of times. Perks of being her girlfriend. Unlimited kisses! “I can imagine. She always can push people to be the best they can be and take them to the limit.” Though as soon as Claudia mentioned the words “hotel room”, Haruka’s eyes widened. “Oooh! Wait! You also had a night at a hotel?? So did we, funny enough! Don't think they appreciated making the bed wet like we left it...”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:44 pm

It truly warmed Claudia's heart to hear that Sakura had found someone as precious as she was, Sakura deserved everything in the world to Claudia with how much of a ball of joy she was. Hearing Haruka's recount of her first encounter with Sakura brought out a string of laughter out of Claudia, "Hahahahaha! Only the bed? Me and Sakura made a mess of the entire suite!" she proudly proclaimed, proudly her shoulders expanded with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"Me and Sakura battled all over! From the bedroom, to the living room, the halls, and all the way back!" Claudia recounted, she was getting aroused and hot just thinking about how Sakura's body pushed against hers in their lustful battle before ultimately being pushed over the edge herself as she was forced to concede to the better lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:15 am

Looking back, it would surprise Haruka as much as anyone that she managed to win the heart of Sakura. There would always be detractors and those that would object to such a pairing when it comes to relationships. But with this one, it was a paring that made so much sense. It further brought proof to the pinkette that there really is the right person for you in life. And Haruka definitely found that one. Even better, it was in her home country!

Lucky enough, no pun intended, Haruka didn't meet one detractor, but someone who sounded like a genuine rival of Sakura. Haruka listened intently as Claudia, near boasted about their meeting which went past one room's borders. It seemed as if that hotel has seen all the action, and it wasn't hard for Haruka to imagine it. Haruka couldn't have imagined having her match with Lucky anywhere else. She's been so used to private sexfights that the idea of an audience, willingly or unwillingly, would make her crawl up in her shell. Humble beginnings are how she'd put it. Where it's only the other person, she could think about.

"Well, mine was only for the room alone, so that might be why. But I made it up with length." Haruka giggled. "Sounds like you're quite the rival! And I've always had the thought of meeting those rivals of hers! They seem to be by the dozen!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:05 pm

Just hearing about Sakura's and Haruka's battle made Claudia all the more excited, if this woman was Sakura's significant other, it only made her wonder just how much of a woman she was with all of that muscle. She truly got the best of both worlds, both sexual and physical! There wasn't many times that Claudia was jealous but this was a rare moment where she was. But her smile curled up more nonetheless as she heard Haruka recounting the rivals of Lucky Sakura.

The girl was a bright shining light of joy, it was no surprise that everyone who was willing would get a piece of her, but Claudia had a rather egotistical idea of it. "Hu hu hu~ If I may say so, I like to think that I'm her best rival! There isn't a woman in the roster that can push her to be her sexual best as much as me!" she proudly proclaimed, once again her pride swelling as she planted her hands on her hips, puffing out her chest with a confident smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:25 pm

Recounting that moment when they first met, it always reminded Haruka to be thankful things have ended up how it has right now. She may not be as braggadocious as the blonde companion, but she will always sing the praises of her girlfriend, no matter where she goes. The fact that out of everyone that Sakura met, she ended up choosing her. And there were some strong contenders too! Still, it had always made her curious just how strong those rivals were; Sakura wouldn’t call them that for no reason. A funny thought would be Haruka proving that she is worthy of Lucky’s love! An interesting idea, maybe a battle royale? Something to bring up towards her girlfriend.

Of course, mentioning the idea of Sakura’s rival brought Claudia quite the boast. Considering arguably, Haruka brought Sakura to the very limit and still continues to do so the most. But Claudia was up there; that can’t be denied. Strong too. Scratch that, pretty strong. But how far will she be willing to back up that claim?

Hmmm…

“Then why not take me on?” Haruka brought that question to Claudia as she sits comfortably within the onsen.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next