Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

AliceBun, Mart-Kos, skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Looking for fresh matches :D

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 am by Vcom7418

Hullo!

Like the title says, looking for more matches.

Clara and my new gal Chika are my priorities. Looking for new potential stories and/or one-off matches for both ladies, especially a debut in Chika's case. Alice is also available for matches, as are Clara and Alice together as a tag team.

It may take me a while to respond here, so I recommend contacting me on Discord (links and Discord profile are in my signature)

Match preferences:

Clara - Normal, softcore

Alice - Normal, Hardcore, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Moving to a New Computer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:26 pm by Gwyndolin

Hello everyone. With the passing of this Christmas, I've finally gotten a replacement for my old, dying laptop, not a moment too soon. Starting today, all of my threads will have to be placed on hold as I focus on setting up the new computer and moving everything over to it. I sincerely hope that this won't take more than a couple days, but computers are anything but predictable, so there's no telling for sure when I'll be back to writing here. I'll update this thread when it's all done.

Comments: 2

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs - Page 5 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:24 am

Kyoko hit the turnbuckle in one of the worst ways possible. Not to mention it was all on her stomach as she slowly backed away holding her belly while Milana lingered behind her. Though the girl didn’t linger for very long pulling her back and then once she had enough space putting her into an abominable stretch while she was behind her.

Uaaaggghh!” Kyoko screamed as she was stretched by the painful stretch, shaking against her captors hold but finding little ground for the moment as the move was well executed and Kyoko for the moment was stuck.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs - Page 5 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Daaharu on Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:31 am

This was going well for Milana. Already at a disadvantage because of the very nature of the match, and having taken a majority of the damage during their initial exchange, it would not have been surprising if most members of the audience had counted the British girl out right then. But she had not only clawed her way back into the fight, but she had the edge now, and the Belly Queen could not make good on her nickname if she did not have the opportunity to assail Milana's belly.

With Kyoko caught in this abdominal stretch, Milana had a great opportunity to break down that near-legendary belly. Her free hand shaped into a claw, all five fingers bending inwards, and dug hard into those taut abs, before raking across, aiming to cause pain all over that belly in every individual muscle! Milana would move the belly claw from near Kyoko's left hip to just under her right breast, then would do it again crossing the other way.

Breaking it down bit by bit, slowly building an edge that even Kyoko's natural affinity for the abdomen could not overcome.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of December 31, 2020.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:53 am

Kyoko was still trying her best to break out of the otherwise painful hold but just up and escaping a situation like this wasn’t exactly easy for anyone. Worse was the fact that she was t done with just the stretch which was already trying to test her body to its limit but then she felt the claw come in working on her belly while it was already dealing with one attack.

Ngggaaagh!” Kyoko groaned shaking as the claws traveled across her belly. Milana’s claw was trying to wear down the defenses of Kyoko’s most prized body part and leave her broken down. All she could do for the moment was try to fight back as simply looking for an escape wasn’t going to cut it, at least not without enduring more minutes of those aching claws digging into her flesh and slowly leaving dents in her abs. Pulling her arm back she would try and elbow Milana’s side a few times and the. Struggle some more looking for any kind of opening to make and take advantage of.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum