Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

When Titans Clash, Eshe vs. The Olympians

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Titans Clash, Eshe vs. The Olympians - Page 2 Empty Re: When Titans Clash, Eshe vs. The Olympians

Post by LilyStar on Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:58 am

The violet could see her light hearted banter was making some headway with her opponent. A soft giggle there, a taunting swing of their hips there, she felt she could teach them a thing or two about swinging hips. Eshe would hold back for now, just because the reception was good didn’t mean this was over, not by a long shot. ”I’ll try, but I can’t leave your sister out of this you know. You can’t be greedy.” Eshe couldn’t bring herself to ignore the looming threat of a fresh opponent whenever the two would decided to tag in.

As the two of them met in the lock, they would begin to push, back and forth. The Egyptian managed to take the fight to them, sending the red head back a step or two towards her sister. Her boots digging in as they battled it out for dominance. Nike flexed their muscles, showing effort as she began to push with her second wind. Eshe was forced back a step and then another, gritting her teeth now as she felt she had to show them what they were messing with.

She could only smirk, she felt that sentiment. ”I couldnt have said it better. You’ll have to do your best if you want to beat me.” She replies, flexing her own muscles, her body pumped up with her second wind, stepping out to practically toss Nike away from her sisters aid if she managed to push her there and instead toward her side of the ring. She would attempt to use all her might to press the red head into the ropes if she managed to take her there.

Back to top Go down

When Titans Clash, Eshe vs. The Olympians - Page 2 Empty Re: When Titans Clash, Eshe vs. The Olympians

Post by LadyX on Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:03 am

Daphne laughed as Eshe told her she couldn't be greedy.

"Just watch me!" She winked as she planted her feet, doing her damnedest not to lose any more ground. She pressed her advantage, trying to force her Egyptian opponent backwards even further. She grit her teeth as she fought to avoid being forced towards her sister. She knew she could rely on Astra if she had to, but she would really rather not have to. Eshe tried to steer her away from Astra, and Daphne sighed as she got impatient with the test of strength and planted her feet, trying to whip Eshe toward the ropes as she decided that enough was enough.

LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar on Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:38 am

Things were definitely in her favor, the harder she pushed the further Daphne went back. The sister was coming close, perhaps a bit to close for comfort especially since this was an handicap tag match after all. The redhead seemed agitated over her position, surprising the Egyptian with an unexpected turn to earn ground back. She grinned, enjoying the fierce competition before stepping into her next phase.

Stepping outward with her left foot, Eshe would attempt to use the position to capture the Greek. Inching forward, she’d whip her own body out before stepping back in again to catch them by surprise. If she managed to cash in on her gamble, she’d pull Nike in tight against her body in a tough headlock.

”Gotcha now Nike.” She’d beam if her plan proved fruitful, showing off her prowess by giving the darling redhead a firm squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX on Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:10 pm

Daphne gritted her teeth as Eshe was really giving her a hard time. Her eyes blazed with a frustrated fury that she hadn’t felt in quite a long time. She felt the spirit of competition roaring inside her, and she was looking for a way to turn the match around. Then, Eshe tried to put the redhead in a headlock. Daphne celebrated internally and let the woman get her in a headlock.

“Do you? Got me? Sounds good.” She chuckled as she tried to wrap her arms around the slim Egyptian’s waist and lift her up. If she succeeded, she would immediately lean back and give her opponent a bridging suplex!

LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar on Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:51 pm

It all seemed to work in her favor, the redhead coming in close and tight against her body as she locked in her headlock. She’d wrench but Daphne didn’t seem to mind her current position, which struck the Egyptian until she felt those rather tough arms around her waist. It was too late by the time she realized what wears happening.

Nike had her up, her feet leaving the canvas as wind suddenly brushed through her hair only to feel the immediate sting of impact against her skull. A suplex out of nowhere, she felt she had the up her hand but this must’ve been what the Greek was after. She’d tuck in her legs and break the bridge, it was to early for that but darn it did this hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum