Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

Daaharu, Jstruggs716, LARIATO, Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Going Through Stuff

Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:37 pm by acuya

Hi all,

I just wanted to apologize for my ghostiness to everyone I’m currently RPIng with. For those who don’t know, this is usually a hectic time for me - I work with UPS, and this month is crazy every year, but this time it’s doubly so with the pandemic. Add on to that the fact that I need to scrounge up every penny I can this month, because I’ll likely be moving into a new argument soon, and I have family drama.

...and Cyberpunk 2077. I’d be lying if I said a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Susan Howard and Victoria Archer vs. Black Belt Demon and Valley Doll - Randomination

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Susan Howard and Victoria Archer vs. Black Belt Demon and Valley Doll - Randomination - Page 3 Empty Re: Susan Howard and Victoria Archer vs. Black Belt Demon and Valley Doll - Randomination

Post by acuya on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 pm

Valley wasn’t going to tap out to this, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t in a bad spot. It was more of stubborn pride, than anything. She’d certainly been submitted by less excruciating things than her opponent was putting out, but never this early in a match, and definitely not a tag team bout, and the idea of it being done by a woman who was a near rookie? Unthinkable.

So it was hard, it sucked, it was a horrible experience, but she soldiered on all the way to the ropes, doing her best stay in the match. It wasn’t easy, but it was all worth it in the end, because

”Rope break!”]

Two of the sweetest holds Valle had ever heard, and Susan was to be commended for easing up and letting her go before the count was pushed, despite clearly enjoying the squeeze. Valley nodded to her opponent as she started to rise, grabbing her side as she went. ”You came closer than most, I’ll give out that.” She straightened up and took a deep breath, making sure air supply was fully restored. ”Next time, I’ll see if I can put you-”

Her attempt at friendly banter was interrupted by a hard slap on her back, one that made her jump and hiss as the Black Belt Demon tagged her way in. ”Enough, this isn’t the old folks’ home, lady.” Makoto ducked down and slipped through the ropes, taking her position as the official woman. ”If you can’t put a nobody like this away, I will.”

Valley sneered her way, having a lot to say about all of that nonsense, but in truth, a little break wouldn’t have been the worst thing, and from what she knew of Makoto’s history , the woman could handle herself well enough. And if she couldn’t? That would be fun, too.

”Suit yourself.” Valley shrugged and made her way out to the apron without another word of protest. ”Good luck.”

”Luck is for idiots.” The Black Belt Demon waved her off, then turned back to Susan as she lowered into her stance, not even bothering to mask her contempt. ”You ready to take on a real wrestler, you floozy?”[/color][/color]

Back to top Go down

Susan Howard and Victoria Archer vs. Black Belt Demon and Valley Doll - Randomination - Page 3 Empty Re: Susan Howard and Victoria Archer vs. Black Belt Demon and Valley Doll - Randomination

Post by LARIATO on Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 am

Susan wasn’t one to gush too much over praise from others, even seasoned and respected veterans like Valley Doll. The model’s confidence in herself often seemed to know no bounds. Affirmation of her skills, beauty or anything else about herself that she held in high esteem certainly helped to fuel her ego, but it was rarely received as new information.

She was just starting to get in a ready stance in preparation to resume the action with Valley before a loud smack echoed through the arena as Black Belt Demon surprisingly tagged herself in. The redhead placed her hands on her shapely hips as Valley reluctantly stepped out and Makoto came in to take her place.

“Susan! Tag me!”

The model’s partner had been so quiet to this point Susan had almost forgotten she was even there. The voice drew her attention briefly to the blonde, who was extending her hand out toward her. Victoria didn’t know a ton about Black Belt Demon. But she knew if the girl lived up to that ring name, then Victoria was easily the better equipped member of her team to take the girl on. Susan, however, wasn’t ready to give up the spotlight just yet.

“Now, now, just hold on a minute. You’ll get your turn soon enough,” she said, turning back to grin at Makoto. “As long as she doesn’t break too quickly, that is.”

When the Black Belt Demon got into her stance and addressed her, Susan brought a hand up to her lips in mock surprise. “Oh, you’re actually a wrestler? And here I was so convinced that you were a demon!” she said with highly exaggerated sarcasm, drawing small laughter from pockets of the crowd, mainly those who were close enough to hear the comment and understood English. Even Victoria, who was a tad disconcerted by Susan’s refusal to tag her in, had to turn her head to try to mask her own amused giggle.

Pleased with herself, the redhead grinned while putting her own hands up, starting to circle her foe. “Alright, Karate Kid! Show me what you’ve got!”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:39 pm

When she stepped into the ring and her opponent spoke, Susan’s words baffled her at first. Why was she so confused by her outfit, and what was with all the lame jokes? She was acting puzzled, confused, almost as if…

”Wait.” Her eyes narrowed and her stance slackened. ”Do you...do you not know who I am?”

Her voice was a mixture of surprise, confusion, and real irritation, as the source of her opponent’s flippant attitude was now all too apparent. This woman really had no clue who she was. Sure, she had on a new outfit, but it wasn’t that different from the one she normally wore. She still looked enough like the old Makoto that she would be easily recognized by just about anyone who kept up with Japanese pro wrestling at all. She was a Rumble Rose, one of the few and proud, an elite member of a famous organization in this sport.

And this idiot didn’t know her. She sure seemed to know Valley, but not her. And she was laughing at her, and making everyone else laugh, and even her own tag team partner was getting a little snicker in.

Yes. Yes, this was a bad foot to start out on.

”Makoto.” Anesthesia called from the sidelines as she threw a dismissive wave her way. ”Brook no insult.”

The Black Belt Demon turned back to her with a sneer then charged her way at full blast, bearing down on her fast. She had her hands up for a grapple, but this was one time when the Judo Babe had no interest in the traditional. She brought her foot up and shot it out, coming at her stomach with a hard kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum