Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Hedgehawk, Mart-Kos, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c) - Page 7 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c) - Page 7 Empty Re: AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:15 pm

Indeed, that was the question. After everything in the match so far, including that devastating superkick, did Gallium have anything left? She had offered no resistance as Adrian locked her in the tight and constrictive Kytes Strings, and even now, struggling in the hold, she moved sluggishly, her brain no doubt scrambled from that kick.

Gallium: "Brain? We're in trouble...can't move, hard time breathing...everything hurts...what do we do?"

Galliums Brain: "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm your braiiiiin...I like cheetos."

Gallium: "...welp, that's a concussion..."

Outside the ring, Silver Ace rubbed her hands, biting her lip in concern. Gallium had to be out, right? While Ace supported and had confidence in her friends abilities, she had taken a lot of damage, and perhaps it was best that she step in and end things...

Finally though, after only really a few brief seconds passed in the hold, Gallium's arm began tapping out on the mat, the little maple leaf submitting to the World Champion!

Back to top Go down

AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c) - Page 7 Empty Re: AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c)

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:08 am

Alaina shook her head as Gallium seemed out of it, with the challenger eventually tapping out! Alaina stood up and walked to the time keeper while pointing to them. "Gallium just submitted, ring the bell!" Alaina said. She was very much unhappy as she had hoped it would be Galliums hand she raised in victory tonight.

However she would make sure Adrian let go of the hold promptly before worrying about raising her hand in victory. "All right champ, let go of the hold now or I will make you let go of the hold!" Alaina said to Adrian.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:43 am

Finally, the match was over, Ace letting out a sigh of relief. Despite Galliums burst of offense and her faith in her friend that she would one day find her first win, she knew there was very little chance of it coming at the expense of the world champion, and hopefully, Gallium wouldn't be too hurt coming out of this hold.

Which...Adrian still had on.

"Damnit!" Ace growled, quickly slipping into the ring and moving towards the champ, brushing right past her friend Alaina in order to shove Adrian off of Gallium! "She tapped out, now get off of her!"

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:25 pm

Despite the ringing of the bell, Adrian kept her clutches maliciously on Gallium, twisting the fallen rookie's wrist painfully despite her slapping the canvas furiously with her free hand. "What's that!?" Adrian asked as Alaina interjected to end the match officially, still not letting go after her victory "Can't hear you! I think I might have that thing where there's a ringing in your ears because the crowd are just a loud long eeeeeeeeeee-" She mouthed off in her least convincing voice possible before Silver Ace jumped in.

"Umph!" The champ grunted as she was forced to floor face-first, scrambling away from Galium so she could get right back in the more experienced Canuk's face full of fury, even if the adrenaline that had seen her through the tail end of the match was starting to run out.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:26 am

Alaina stepped up and moved to separate Adrian and Ace. "All right let it go and split up. Adrian won, no matter how unhappy we may be about it she did win and the match is over." Alaina said, physically moving in between the two women and staring at both, her gaze alternating from each woman. She didn't want a brawl breaking out even if she herself wouldn't mind smashing Adrian in the face.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum