Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c)

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c) - Page 4 Empty Re: AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:11 pm

The running headbutt had served Gallium well before, and the rookies attempted charge into her stomach would have been effective in knocking the wind out of the World Champion...but Gallium would pay for her stubborness and insistence in continuing with the match, as she was suddenly pulled onto her front, her arm suddenly caught between Adrian's own, yanked painfully upward, stress being put on her shoulder as it was stretched to its limit!

"AHHH! Let go! Let go!" the Maple Leaf Warrior cried out, bare legs and feet kicking hard against the mat, throwing her head back and forth and reaching desperately for the ropes. At ringside, Silver Ace slammed her fist onto the ring apron. "You can handle this Gallium! Don't give up!"

Last edited by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c) - Page 4 Empty Re: AFW World Championship: Mystery Challenger vs Adrian Kytes (c)

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:00 am

Alaina watched the match closely and once she saw Adrian catch Gallium in that arm bar the amazon knew how painful holds like that could be! She moved over and slid close to check on Gallium while she was stuck and struggling. "Gallium do you submit or are you still fighting out of this?" Alaina said, really hoping that Gallium wasn't about to tap out.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:03 pm

Gallium was struggling as hard as she could to the ropes as Adrian yanked on the hold, digging her heels in as she bridged up for extra leverage on the Maple Leaf Grappler's unfortunate arm, pulling it straight into the air. The champion clearly seemed to have a gameplan here and she was sticking to it in a mean manner.

The challenger wasn't going to make it to the ropes, she didn't need to as while the smaller wrestler was scrambling for the ropes Adrian abruptly released her grip and stood up with her hands in the air, not even waiting for Alaina to get in her face. That didn't mean she was done though, giving a vicious stomp down to the same shoulder she'd been working over.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:44 pm

Galliums mad scrambling for the ropes, futile as it was, would be stopped not by the champion pulling her away...but by letting her go, much to the surprise of the fans, Ace, and Gallium herself.

The follow up stomp to the shoulder shook the young rookies body, getting a pained yelp out of her before she rolled away to a neutral corner, using one arm to push herself up to her knees and rub at her shoulder, glaring at the world champion. "I'm...I'm not going to submit to you so easily you know!" she yelled, trying to sound as tough as a Maple Leaf could!

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:52 pm

Adrian was busy smugging it up as she walked off stomping the already sore shoulder when Gallium defiantly rose to her knees, "You're probably gonna want to rethink that in the next-" the champion began before charging back in, hoping to wipe the defiance off of the challenger's face with a running boot while the Maple Lead Warrior was still in the corner licking her wounds.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:14 am

Gallium had only just gotten onto her knee's, only briefing hearing the champs words before it was cut off by the sudden loud pounding of feet, getting a large "EEP!" out of the pink haired Canadian who, despite her effort, wasn't able to get out of the way in time, only avoiding having her head caved in by getting her good arm up, the force of the kick smacking her arm into her face and driving her back against the turnbuckle, where she would sag against and groan after Adrian moved away!

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:25 pm

With a flip of her hair and a shake of her boot, Adrian was free to walk back away from the stricken Gallium, waving at Alaina as she called out to the temporary official "Hey, maybe check if she can keep going? That's part of your job." The champ was back into 'taking things easy' mode as she walked over to the opposite corner and propped herself up as though she was lying in a hammock. This had been the plan all along, it just suddenly required a few more steps with the Amazon in the mix and Ace at ringside, but Adrian could handle it no problem: That's why she was the champ and nobody else was.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:20 am

Alaina moved over to Gallium as she glared over at Adrian with a nasty look on her face. "Don't tell me how to do my job champ, if I recall your sneaky cheap shot that led to you retaining your title is against the rules that I actually follow." Alaina said before turning her attention to the challenger.

"Come on Gallium, I know you can keep going. Get back in it and show her that you can handle business between the ropes!" Alaina said to Gallium as she stood next to her in the corner looking into her eyes just to make sure she didn't seem to have a concussion or anything to that effect.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:23 pm

To her credit, the small pink haired Gallium Heart waved the special referee away from her with a swing of her arms. She had managed to effectively block the hard kick aimed at her head, and while it still stung and shook her a bit, she was still in the fight. "I'm fine, I'm fine, back off!" she said rather aggressively, the one sided nature of the match starting to get to her.

Once Alaina was out of the way, Gallium recklessly charged out of the corner, once again attempting her running headbutt move, ducking her head down and trying to ram herself deep into Adrian's stomach!

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Adrian was just fine lying across the top ropes, waving at the booing crowd as Alaina got on with the important business of declaring Gallium unfit to compete further, but then the Maple Leaf Warrior had to have the gall to try and get back in the fight and ruin her live rest and relaxation session. She could have been reading out Twitch donations in this time! Now if someone had given out ten gifted subs she'd never know.

Oh well, if one boot to the head wasn't going to keep her down, perhaps two would. When Gallium recklessly charged in again, ducking her head low as though she was a charging bull, Adrian jumped off of the canvas but instead of simply leapfrogging over the charging rookie the champ made the blonde really regret making the same mistake twice, stomping down on the back of Gallium's skull as she was in mid-charge, showing that although she had slowed down considerably, the champ could still pull out a flashy surprise if she wanted too.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next