by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Miss Ishtar (D) VS Himeko Akan: SEXUAL SHAME!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Miss Ishtar (D) VS Himeko Akan: SEXUAL SHAME! Empty Miss Ishtar (D) VS Himeko Akan: SEXUAL SHAME!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat May 02, 2020 7:34 pm

Humiliation Match
Stipulation: Winner gets to humiliate the loser any way they want for 10 min
Win via Forced Orgasm

Himeko Akan:

Himeko was scheduled to have a match tonight against a rookie. The match type was a humiliation match. Honestly, the giantess had been swarmed by lewd matches during her run in Friction. Lately, it was even starting to feel like the promoters were trying to force feed her as many hentai matches as they could. Luckily, Himeko didn’t mind these naughtier kinds of tussling. As long as the fans enjoyed the show she put on, the giantess could too. She was almost done getting dressed. Only her hefty breasts were hanging out since she stopped pulling her  . but before she finished Himeko wanted to send a text to tease a certain scary, tough, and yet still super yummy Yokozuna.

“C-y-a…2-Nite…K-O-O-O-O-G-I~” the woman giggled to herself as she texted the message to demon sumo, Kogeki. She quickly shut her cellphone off, then, so that the red headed woman couldn’t respond quick enough. In truth, Himeko wasn’t really invited to visit. She just wanted to show up and have some fun. “HIMEKO VS KOGI PART III” she thought to herself deviously. That was fun for later, though. Soon after putting  the cellphone away into her locker, Himeko would finish up dressing as she pulled up the straps of her tight one piece until her huge rack was covered. Without wasting anytime, the giantess would hurry toward the door as she finished putting the stretchy straps right over her shoulders. The giantess was already out the door as she finished securing the second strap. Moving quickly with a skip in her step, the bubbly behemoth would make her way to the upcoming match!

The fans were already waiting eagerly as they sat in their seats. Then, when the giantess came out to booming music, they stood up and cheered for the big woman. Himeko was all smiles as she waved her arms and jumped up and down for the cheerful crowd. Her breasts looked just as amazing as always while they also bounced about wildly. Soon Himeko would hurry down the ramp and climb up onto the ring apron. Before stepping through the ropes, though, the giantess would give her big and lovely butt several hard smacks. Fans screamed in joy as they watched Himeko’s ass jiggle. By now everyone was more than used to the sight of this cute colossus spanking herself. But that didn’t mean it grew tiring. No, all her fans would love to see those cheeks being slapped time and time again.

Once fan service was achieved, the giantess stepped through the ropes and into the ring. After blowing a few kisses, Himeko would rest her back against the corner. Now all she needed was her opponent to arrive. And as she waited the giantess would start to hum some kind of a song to herself. One that sounded oddly similar to the Star Wars opening theme.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Miss Ishtar (D) VS Himeko Akan: SEXUAL SHAME! Empty Re: Miss Ishtar (D) VS Himeko Akan: SEXUAL SHAME!

Post by MsIshtar Sun May 03, 2020 3:54 pm

It happened some days ago, when she signed her contract to AFW, she was called by management to speak about her debut. A number of offers laid off on the table for her to choose. Ishtar wasn’t a greenhorn in this, she knew that every proposition put had a hidden meaning behind it and soon enough, after reading them her guesses proved to be right.

One in particular picked her interest, a humiliation based match against someone one weight division above her… with a good amount of good-known sponsors, sure enough to pay a great sum to top it off. While money wasn’t really a motivation for her, if she were to accept this she could get AFW’s management on their good side and get some fun as well at one fell swoop. There was really no reason to refuse it.

The day arrived and she was sorting at her stuff backstage, getting ready as she dressed in her signature white leotard, tying up her boots. While usually at big events she wore something more stylish, the occasion didn’t really need any dress etiquette. There was something else she prepared, a mask that covered the upper half of her face alongside a feathered cape. Putting them on, she hid her identity and part of her outfit. She smiled, after all, you didn’t always have a debut match every day, might as well do it in a showy way. While looking at the mirror one last time to check that everything was in place. She went off, ready to rumble!

Aside mentioning that she was a newbie on AFW, nothing else was mentioned about her to the public. It was meant as a surprise, perhaps even as a marketing move, and the blonde pretended to capitalize on it by putting on a show! Ishtar waited behind the curtain for her grand entrance to begin.

And soon enough the curtains rose as the spotlight grew dim. Fume started clouding the entrance as the crowd went silent with some surprised gasps, wondering what was happening. There was no music accompanying her as Ishtar stepped out of it, the audience looked at her expectantly. A few moments passed, and with a swift sleight of hand she removed the mask and cape, revealing her features and outfit! A large roar was heard as the crowd recognized her, a popular yet infamous champion of Europe making her appearance to AFW, in quite an erotic match!

Spoiler:

Her name appeared on the titantron as her music cued in, Ishtar walked towards the ramp with grace and confidence as she swayed her hips side to side. Savouring the attention she was receiving. As she slid her frame through the second rope, she stayed halfway as she made her golden hair flow back while blowing a kiss to the audience, showing off a little.

While she was walking towards the corner, she’d get a good look on her opponent, eyeing her from head to toes as she would lick her lower lips in a teasing way. Before she turned to the audience, climbing the turnbuckle whilst raising her arm, pointing to the sky. The cheers from the crowd were deafening as they were pumped out.

Once she was done, she’d jump off, returning to the apron. Before winking to the ref and approaching the giantess to the center of the ring.

“We have ourselves quite the lively audience, don’t we?... Let’s give them a show they won’t forget, sweetie” She said while smiling playfully, almost trying to flirt with Himeko. They would get pretty personal, after all.
MsIshtar
MsIshtar

Back to top Go down

Miss Ishtar (D) VS Himeko Akan: SEXUAL SHAME! Empty Re: Miss Ishtar (D) VS Himeko Akan: SEXUAL SHAME!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun May 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Himeko liked the show. Miss Ishtar was super cool with that mask and cape. Then revealing her identity in epic fashion, the giantess wanted to start clapping. More importantly, though, her opponent had her eyes on the bubbly behemoth. And her lips were being licked. Now Himeko felt like she was being judged sexually and stuff. She was pretty good at sensing those things. And this Ishtar lady was definitely looking at her like some kind of meat. Some sexy, sexy meat. Still, that didn't bother the giantess. She was happy that yet another woman wanted her sexually, or at the very least approved of how sexy she looked.

"Heheh~...Well...Y-yeah...they're great...uh...Anyway! Hai! I'm Himeko! I like putting on shows too!" she blurted out after the woman spoke to her. Ishtar seemed friendly enough. And she was very good at flirting. Very, very good. The voice helped. It sounded super hot. Himeko even got all happy and swooned like a school girl as she was called sweetie. The fact that Ishtar wanted to put on a good show won her over completely. Himeko loved all things theatrical, captivating, and fan service-y. So, since she was the one being asked to be memorable for the crowd, the giantess just wanted to hug Ishtar on the spot.

...and she did. Swooping in Himeko gave the blonde bombshell a biiiiiiig hug that lifted the woman off her feet. "I like you! We'll put on a show so good...it'll be on the news!" keeping Miss Ishtar's boots dangling in the air. Himeko wouldn't keep her off the ground too long, though. Setting the woman back down, Himeko would give the foreigner a quick and polite bow before they started the match.

"Let's do our best! I know the stipulation is pretty naughty...but I'm not a meanie. Hehe...I'm a big softie...literally!~" Himeko giggled, finding the joke she made amusing. "Oh! But if you'd prefer things that way I can try to be! And I'm super tough! I can take anything. So don't hold back if you win! Besides...if you actually beat a giantess like me...you'd have earned it...Honey~" Himeko added, before starting to flirt back at Ishtar towards the end. Considering she already made plans to show up at Kogi's regardless of whether or not she was allowed, Himeko couldn't exactly have night time fun with the rookie. And bringing a friend along to Kogi's seemed like a good way to get thrown out a window. And considering the sumo was on like, the fifth floor or something...that would be bad.

"...can I call you honey? I just did cause you called me sweetie and I really like pet names. And you're blonde and also sweet...I chose Honey...sugar would work too...cause you gots that super sexy, white leotard..." Himeko rambled on for a little. Gesturing to the woman's attire as if she were pointing out how good it looked. But as awkward as this seemed, the giantess was already having lots of fun!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by MsIshtar Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 pm

The giantess personality certainly didn’t match her looks or so the blonde thought! The fact that she was being this openly warm, excited and even a tad childish made her think she was cute, despite her size!

“I’m sure we’ll get along” She said with an affable smile, completely hiding her intentions to make the crowd have fun at her expense! The blonde could tell that the audience would love every second of the stipulation and she was more than eager to have her way with her.

The next thing got her completely off guard, Ishtar didn’t know her opponent and while she did expect many things, certainly one of them wasn’t a hug! Perhaps the fact that she didn’t carry any ill-intentions didn’t trigger her instincts, and when she realized what the giantess was going to do it was too late!

“Eh? Whoa…!” With a surprised yelp, Ishtar felt her feet, leaving the mat as she was lifted effortlessly! Even though she was wary, she enjoyed the affectionate hug as her body was mashed into hers, not that she could do much more!

Soon enough, Himeko released her, the blonde couldn’t help but feel a bit like a rag doll after that display, she knew that she had to play smart to overcompensate their weight difference, but this might prove to be difficult… she answered the girl’s bow with a curtsy making it a tad gaudy as her hands tried to pick the fabric of an imaginary skirt.

“Don’t worry about that. If I win I won’t be too harsh, you might even enjoy it!~” She lied as naturally as she breathed as she winked at her. The blonde thus far enjoyed the flirty back-and-forth they were having and while it wasn’t impossible to be brought back to a… late night date with another woman, it seemed to be rather unlikely to happen. If it did the giantess would see that Ishtar could be quite persuasive if she wanted to… at least enough to avoid being defenestrated.

“Oh? Be free to make things interesting, love, life’s dull without a bit of excitement, yes?” She responded nonchalantly. While she usually liked to take things easy, she always felt thrilled whenever she could wrestle against someone worthy, she felt her blood pumping beneath her chest, wanting to tussle with the bigger woman in front of everyone!

“You can call me whatever you want love… Though at the end of the match… You’ll call me mistressThat last part she muttered it under her breath, in an inaudible way, even if someone actually heard her, they would probably think that they’ve misheard after looking at the blonde’s convincing kind smile that adorned her face

The blonde giggled when Himeko brought the pet names subject and her attire “Oh this?” she tugged the fabric covering her breasts, revealing a bit more of her skin as she leaned forward, trying to entice her to take a good look at her cleavage, smiling openly whilst approaching closing in on her. Once she was close, she’d wrap her arms behind her shoulders, while looking at her with desire trying to distract her... before trying to yank her head forward with both of her hands, attempting to push the giantess features between her breasts!

“Let’s have fun sweetie!” The blonde nodded to the referee, and soon enough the bell was rung!

Last edited by MsIshtar on Wed May 06, 2020 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
MsIshtar
MsIshtar

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue May 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Himeko was very intimidated by the blonde bombshell in front of her. Not because of having superior size or skill, but because of all her flirty words. Hearing the blonde talk about the giantess enjoying it, and calling her mistress soon enough was super good flirting. And against it the bubbly behemoth was overwhelmed more and more. This wouldn't effect their match too much, since Himeko was pretty good at staying confident during matches. Even while her opponents were beating her down, toying with her head, or in this case, being all flirty and seducing, she could always stay strong and bounce back. Still, when they weren't fighting, this Ishtar lady was going to play with her like putty. Sure she was enormous compared to the foreigner...but when compared socially...Himeko was childlike standing before a mature woman. Ishtar was practically a goddess (which made sense due to her name...but the giantess knew nothing about the Babylonian gods and stuff like that).

"Weeeeeeell...you're not wrong about enjoying it...hehe~ I guess we both have something to look forward to no matter who wins!" she giggled like such a silly head. "Oh! A...a Mistress? I've never had a mistress before...I don't think I've ever been one either..." the giantess muttered in surprise, becoming both very flustered and interested in the naughty idea. She was blushing, seemingly running scenes in her head. Needless to say, the ones with her as the mistress involved pillows, face sitting, and a bouncy castle among other things. Himeko was NOT ready to be a mistress.

However, while she was distracted briefly, Ishtar began to give the big goof a sexy peak at cleavage. With her attention immediately caught by the lewd showing, Himeko would actually bend down and get closer without really thinking it through. Then Ishtar grabbed her shoulder as if they were about to kiss...and pulled the woman right into her breasts, face first! Eyes going wide and arms flailing in a panic, Himeko realized that she'd been bamboozled. "OH! NO! TRICKERY!" the behemoth yelled, but it came out so muffled that there was no way she'd be understood. All her shouting really accomplished was a nice, vibrating sensation against Ishtar's soft breasts. The bell rang within seconds of the smother, and now she was stuck! The fans were loving this, so that was nice. What Himeko found even better was being forced into breasts so soon! Her face might be surprised and confused, but it would also look happy! Ishtar did have a great rack, after all. And while getting free might be tricky...Himeko had a better idea of what to do in response. Much, much better ideas that she really, really liked lots.

With her arms reaching down and wrapping around the woman's waist, Himeko would get the second hug of the night. A big hug that was sooo much tighter than the one before it. Himeko would bear hug the blonde foreigner, squeezing with all her bone crushing might as Ishtar's lovely boobs remained right where they were to smother her face. "

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by MsIshtar Wed May 06, 2020 7:02 pm

While a lot of people could have taken the wrong impression about the blonde, she enjoyed being able to put up a show, and if her opponent’s enjoyed it that just made the situation all that better for her. Her eyes gleamed with desire, with a mature demeanor, she knew this was going to be really exciting.

“There’s always a first time sweetie” Much to her amusement, the giantess entertained the idea of having the blonde as her mistress and she certainly wouldn’t mind showing her the ropes… quite literally. Though if she knew what was happening behind her mind… she’d probably have wanted to bully her with affection until she couldn’t take it any longer. Not that it was a bad thing.

After she performed her ploy before Himeko, her grin enlarged as she saw the woman lured into her, kneeling and making it oh so that much easier for her, until… she caught her between her breasts! The blonde laughed as she heard Himeko’s muffled cries underneath her, her boobs would jiggle softly as she wriggled them just a little, giving the softy giantess the full course as she buried her features in her soft flesh!

Ha! Everything went according to plan… Wait a moment...

“Ah? Nnnngh!” Well, if it weren’t for the fact that the big gal hugged her yet again, this time putting a lot more strength! Ishtar grunted and squirmed while trying to press the giantess firmer in the smother, hoping that the lack of air would weaken her a bit!

Truth be told, she intended to wind her up with a double knee facebreaker, but the giantess trapped her before she could have the chance to jump! Anyhow, she didn’t plan to have her spine crushed on a hug of all things, so she had to move quickly! She’d get one leg behind Himeko’s, and pull the back of the giantess knee forward, trying to make her lose balance and try to send them both crashing down to the mat!
MsIshtar
MsIshtar

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri May 08, 2020 3:03 pm

Himeko was giggling now while face first in some very soft boobs. Ishtar seemed to think this would surprise the giantess. Which it did, but Himeko knew how to deal with boob smothers. This was a particularly effective way. Hugging the life out of them! Thanks to her size advantage, Ishtar would have a lot of trouble trying to squirm free. So she was trying to make the giantess fall over by hook her knee! Himeko could have tried to counter this…but she gave Ishtar what she wanted.

…In the form of swinging to the side along with the fall before trying to slam the blonde woman down hard. And to really bring the squish on Ishtar, Himeko would try to land on top of the foreigner with her entire weight. No one was better at flattening people than Himeko (At least in her mind that is) so this would be a nice, big bang to start off the match! The fans were impressed by it judging by their cheers. But they had been cheering just as loudly when Ishtar started smothering her. So they still had some work to do if they wanted to give these fans the very best match they possibly could!

“Hehehe! And that’s how pancakes are made! Nice try Ishie-tar-chan~ You really got me with your boobs!~” Himeko giggled like a school girl as she popped out of the woman’s cleavage and rolled away to make room between them. She could have tried to keep up the attack, but after slamming the blonde woman down, the giantess had put her opponent well within an arms length from the ropes. While she had endured it, the breast smother had still kept her from breathing for a little, so she'd give Miss Ishtar some time for both of their recoveries. During this time, Himeko would catch her own breath, stand back up, and and compose herself mentally in order to really focus on the seductive beauty, as well. She had to be ready next time. If this Ishie-tar lady kept tricking her, then she might be in some serious trouble! And since this woman seemed a bit smarter and way more clever, the giantess had to keep her eyes open and watching the blondie suuuuuper closely for even the slightest hint of a trap.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by MsIshtar Mon May 11, 2020 9:56 pm

The match started pretty intense as both women trapped each other, though the blonde wanted to break free as soon as possible by hooking up Himeko’s leg, trying to send her crashing to the floor! Which she got it… just not in the way she intended as the giantess used her weight to her advantage and shoved her in, the blonde felt her feet leave the ground for a split second before landing back first with a big thump on the mat with the giantess on top of her!

“Gah!” She let out a short groan as she felt her frame squash against Himeko’s bigger one, the hit hurt quite a bit, but she could take it. Soon, the pressure would fade away as the giantess stepped away from her. The blonde’s breasts rose up and down as she took two deep breaths, recovering herself. Though she didn’t have time to lay there!

Raising her legs, she’d flip herself back up smoothly, checking her surroundings for a brief moment. The bigger woman was standing while looking at her, the blonde thought that tricks won’t work again on her by the time being, strength won’t help her either… so there was only one thing she could do! She began running towards the ropes further from Himeko’s, bouncing back on them as she gained some momentum and went full speed towards the giantess, with a yell she’d jump as she tried to drop kick her bigger foe on the chest!
MsIshtar
MsIshtar

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue May 12, 2020 12:17 pm

Himeko was giggling to herself like a big goof as she patiently watched Missy Ishie get herself back up. Hands raised and crouching slightly in order to grapple with the shorter woman, the giantess couldn't wait to grab her opponent. Then the blondie ran. Himeko didn't see that coming...but she had to admit...considering her size advantage, she really should have expected some hitting and running strategies. Maybe she'd been facing too many opponents with the same size as her?

"Hey! Come back here!" Himeko shouted at the foreign bombshell as she started to chase her. This was a mistake, though. Never chase people. When they retreat, there's a trap. There's always a trap! were all things that the giantess knew. Yet she still ran after Ishtar, and paid the price for it after the blonde beauty bounced off the ropes. Running straight at the bubbly behemoth, the seductive  woman had Himeko right where she wanted her as she jumped up and went for a dropkick. Unable to avoid it, Himeko would receive two boots driving themselves into her busty chest. With her large, soft orbs getting smashed by the kick, the pain alone was enough to drop the giantess. Landing backwards with a loud thud, Himeko would immediately roll herself into a ball as she used both arms to cover and nurse her stinging boobs. "...Ooooooooowwww..." she whimpered while suffering in a rather defenseless position.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by MsIshtar Wed May 20, 2020 6:40 pm

The air was running past behind her as Ishtar started running full speed ahead towards the rope! Something odd happened, the blonde certainly didn’t expect her bigger foe to come running after her, she wondered if Himeko had some sort of secret ace under her sleeve or she simply was that straightforward of a woman… It seemed to be the latter as it only made things easier for her dropkick to connect, mushing up against Himeko’s breasts.

While both fell to the ground,Himeko received the worst part as she just lay there, nursing up her sore orbs. Raising up, the blonde grinned when she saw the giantess flat on her side after the hit, a grin that meant she wasn’t up to anything good!

She’d put her boot to Himeko’s side, before trying to push and roll the giantess over her belly. Provided that she didn’t take action, Ishtar would sit on her back as her hands enveloped her neck, pushing her backwards in a vicious camel clutch!

“Now, now Himeko… why don’t you grace us with your lovely voice, mmmh?” She remarked smugly, just before groans left her lips, straining her body to bend Himeko’s larger frame in a c-shape, until the back of the giantess head reached the soft, pillowy space of her cleavage… surely, it’d be a comfy feeling if it weren’t for the pain!
MsIshtar
MsIshtar

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next