by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

Post by Iceman Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:43 pm

That match had a bad start for Akane from even before its official beginning. The rang hadn’t properly rang and she already got a couple of blows that made a dent on her endurance, and after that, when both contestants agreed to start the match Akane found herself in the losing end of things.

There remained as well the uneasing and grim promise Yuri-chan made to Akane. The violette was having a hard time figuring her rival out. Was she a very outgoing and energic woman who just had a problem expressing herself, or was there a much darker side to her covered with that sweet appearance?

Akane didn’t have the time to think about that as the bearhug she was trapped in became tighter, Yuri-chan looked delighted about how the situation was unfolding. The violette let a cry of pain as the air escaped her lungs and her head started feeling funny. Yuri-chan was having such a good time that she buried her face in her rival’s breasts, and that only made Akane even more flustered and unable to pose any resistance. Slightly moaning from the feeling of the greenette’s face against her mounds, Akane tried to small avail to writhe and resist.

Back to top Go down

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:11 am

After rubbing her face from side to side, taking in every last bit of Akane's cleavage, Yuri pulled her head out with a contented sigh. "Yep, you are definitely going to become my body pillow," Yuri said, "Don't worry! As long as you don't fight it, I won't hurt you too much!" She gave Akane a cute smile, though if the girl looked up close she would see a devious little curl at the corners of the idol's mouth.

"Now Akane-chan, I think its time we both get rid of these silly clothes!" Yuri continued, "I want to feel every last inch of your body!" Yuri took a step forward, but then her foot slipped causing her to fall forwards. This time she wasn't faking it, holding Akane in a bear hug was quite tiring even if the purple-haired cutie was pretty small, and Yuri's strength just gave out!

"Woah!" Yuri gasped, falling forwards. She released Akane, dropping the girl onto the mats before falling as well, landing on her hands and knees over her opponent. The idol shook her head a little to clear it after her fall. Akane had a small opening to escape, but after the beat down she received and the psychological warfare Yuri waged, did she even have the willpower?

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:18 pm

Akane was slowly coming to the realization that there was much more to Yuri-chan that the former idol wanted to show. It was as if the woman was trying to hide a nasty, dominant nature under that cute and sweet idol-esque appearance. Did that real nature to her character actually have something to do with her career as an idol coming to an early end. It wasn’t as if the violette had some time to think of it since she was trapped in her rival’s hold, but everytime Yuri-chan spoke to her and stated her wishes of making Akane her pet a cold shiver coursed her back.

A gasp of surprise escaped Akane’s lips when the greenette idol told her about her intentions of undressing the violette. She was just about to plead for mercy when Yuri-chan’s words were cut short as the woman took Akane down and fell on top of her again! “A-aaaawww! Stop that Yuri-chaan!” Akane wailed in pain and distress at the treatment she was getting, but her rival had shown her an exit before. “S-so, you say that if I don’t fight you and obey you will go easier on me?” At that point Akane just wanted to feel a little bit reassured and safe, and if that took submitting to the former idol she was more than happy to comply, for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:55 pm

Yuri shook her head to clear it after that fall. When she opened her eyes, Akane was still underneath her, looking terrified with her wide open eyes. The girl's trembling voice asked a question that nearly made Yuri laugh. Her opponent was sufficiently broken, it seemed. Yuri had won.

The idol put on the cutest sweet smile she could muster. "Yes, submit to me and I promise all this will be over," she said. Yuri leaned in, pressing her face close against Akane's cheek while her other hand cupped the girl's chin. "I promise I won't be a cruel mistress," she said, dropping her voice so nobody in the audience could hear, "You'll be my personal body pillow, for me to squeeze however I like. It won't hurt... Too much. " That much Yuri was confident of, as she didn't think she could hurt Akane much just with hugs. She left out the sexual domination she planned to do to Akane though, as she didn't want to scare her newest slave too much.

"So, give in now, and spare yourself from more pain," Yuri said, offering Akane a choice.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:51 pm

Akane listened to her rival as she made her statement quite clear. The violette was in a complicated position: on one hand she wasn’t really sure about how much of the pain she was feeling at the moment was due to her rival’s true skill and how much was just the result of some clumsiness on her part and some coincidence, but on the other one she couldn’t rule out the idea that Yuri-chan was an actually evil and a schemer. It was as if the former idol used her sweet face and her kind appearance to fool both her rivals and the public. And when she unmasked herself she was a little bit terrifying.

In the end, Akane concluded that whatever was Yuri-chan’s real strength she wasn’t willing to figure that out. The crowd wouldn’t mind her taking another loss as it was what she did the best apparently. “O-okay. I will do what you say, but please be gentle with me.” The idea of Yuri-chan letting her instincts loose on her scared Akane a little, but there was a small part of her, a very small fraction of her mind, that actually wanted the former idol going rough at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Seeing Akane turn submissive made Yuri smile even more. This was a success, after a short beat down she now had her first little slave. Of course, Akane still needed some more training before she would be fully compliant, Yuri could see that, but this was the perfect starting point. The idol cupped her beaten opponent's cheeks in her hands, leaning in and giving Akane a deep kiss to cement her dominance.

"There's a good girl," the devious idol said after she broke the kiss, "You made the right choice."

Yuri got up off of Akane, reaching down and helping the beaten girl get to a seated position. "Now, first thing you need to do is declare to the crowd that you submit to me," the idol said, "Then, take off all your clothes. I'll be right back!"

While Akane stripped nude, Yuri would head over to the side of the ring, reaching underneath the apron to grab a sex toy stashed earlier. She pulled out a purple strapon, harnessing it around her hips. With a devious grin, she turned back to Akane, pushing the tip of the plastic cock right up to the girl's mouth.

"Suck on this! You'll want to make sure it's all wet if you know what's good for you," Yuri demanded.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Akane was really scared about what her rival was capable of doing to her, but having the former idol appeased as she showed submission eased the violette’s mind. At least while she showed obedience the greenette should be merciful at her… that if she was willing to keep her word. As if it was some kind of way of sealing their deal, Yuri-chan leaned in for a kiss, but it wasn’t a tender one but a fierce one.

When their kiss was over, Yuri-chan made clear that even if she wasn’t going to be real hard with her, her submission wouldn’t be that easy. In order to survive this Akane would have to humiliate herself, signaling to everyone that she was going to become her rival’s plaything. For Akane it was alright, since given her last matches there was no pride inside her anymore. “Y-yes...”

As Yuri-chan retreated somewhere to do her bidding, Akane faced the crowd as she stated. “From now on I submit to my rival’s will. May Yuri-sama be merciful at me.” At first the crowd reacted in a confused way, seeing that contestant drop her resistance so soon, but after that everything went back to normal as everyone in there wanted to see her dominated. As the violette slowly took her clothes off the crowd began cheering and whistling, even laughing at her. No one said that would be easy for her.

When Yuri-chan returned Akane’s eyes widened as she noticed the strapon hanging from her crotch. Forced on her knees as her breathing would start racing from her nervousness and fear, Akane started very timidly complying with her mistress’ order, slowly sucking the rubber dick to further lubricate it. She knew what was coming, but the less she thought about it, the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:29 pm

"You want to lube up the entire thing Akane-chan," Yuri said, "Don't be shy now, take the whole thing down your throat!" The idol grabbed two tufts of Akane's hair and began to thrust inwards, trying to force Akane to deep throat the cock. No doubt she was going to gag, as the cock was both long and thick, but Yuri wasn't going to hold back. She pushed with her hips, stuffing the hard plastic right into the back of Akane's throat.

Luckily for Akane Yuri didn't go for too long. She pulled the cock out after a few thrusts, satisfied at how slick it was. She pulled on Akane's hair, forcing the girl to look up. "Say to everyone how much you want this cock," Yuri demanded, "You do want this, don't you?" Yuri almost wanted Akane to say no, so she could beat her down a bit more. That was always fun. But she figured that Akane was broken enough that she would give in.

Yuri would then throw Akane back down onto the mat, forcing the girl onto her hands and knees. The idol slapped Akane's ass to signal that she needed to lift her butt up. Yuri grabbed Akane's butt heels, spreading her open to reveal her butthole and pretty little pussy. Yuri pressed the top of the plastic cock against Akane's sex. "Here we go!" Yuri said pushing forward with her hips to slowly penetrate her new slave.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:03 pm

Akane was timidly sucking on the dildo, after all she was being embarrassed too much by her rival, but it wasn’t enough for Yuri-chan as the former idol thrusted with her hips forcing her pet to deepthroat the strapon. It was just too big and when it reached to the end of Akane’s throat her gag reflex activated and gave the woman a very bad time. Luckily for her it wasn’t much longer until Yuri-chan was satisfied with the slickness of the strapon and retreated it from her mouth as Akane coughed and gagged.

But of course that was only the beginning. Now the former idol wanted more verbal confirmation coming from Akane. She wanted the violette to state that she wanted the strapon inside her, completing her submission but surely not her humiliation. Akane was reluctant to do so, but she noticed something in her rival’s, her mistress’, face challenging her to say no. The violette was scared about what could come to pass if she did so once more she obliged. “I… I want your strapon inside me, mistress… Please fill me up...” Akane closed her eyes as she said this in order not to see all the public being witness to her final humiliation.

When Akane reopened her eyes Yuri-chan was out of her sight. Then she noticed her rival behind her, forcing Akane on all fours. “Eep!” A slap on her buttcheek made her yelp in pain and surprise as she lifted her butt just as Yuri-chan intended. Akane was fully aware of what was coming, but she still wasn’t fully prepared. It was as if all that was just a bad dream and anytime she was going to wake up in her bedroom, but it wasn’t like that. Would Yuri-chan be rough with her or gentle? She could only hope for the late. For starters, the dildo slowly made it inside her womanhood as she emitted a groan of both disatisfaction but also some pleasure. The dildo was moistened with her saliva, but she still needed to get into the mood for her sex to start leaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Akane had a really nice ass, Yuri thought. The small girl had a soft and really stacked body, with shapely boobs and a round thick booty. Yuri enjoyed digging her fingers into Akane's butt, seeing the imprints her fingertips left, as well as the red mark from her earlier spank on Akane's soft pale skin. As the idol thrust forward though, she found Akane's pussy putting up some resistance. The idol frowned. She reached down, gently touching Akane's pussy, finding it still quite dry.

"Oh Akane-chan, it seems like you're not in the mood for your mistress's cock," Yuri said, "That's disappointing, if you don't want pleasure you'll only recieve pain, you know that right?
"

The idol raised her hand up high, then swung down with tremendous force on Akane's butt cheek. The sharp slap from the powerful spank reverberated through the stadium. Then Yuri raised her other hand, bringing it down on Akane's other butt cheek. The idol would do this again and again, spanking Akane hard on each cheek five times, pulling the girl back up to her hands and knees each time she fell, yanking her back into place each time Akane tried to squirm out of position. Yuri made sure to hit the same spot on each cheek with each spank, as her desire was to leave an angry red handprint on each one of Akane's butt cheeks.

Once she was done, she would check Akane's pussy again. "Are you wet enough now Akane chan? Did that spanking turn you on?" Yuri asked. Even if Akane wasn't sufficiently wet, Yuri wouldn't care. The idol was tired of waiting. She would press the dildo in place again, and then with a powerful thrust try to bury it into the hapless little girl as deep as she could! If Akane was warmed up, it wouldn't hurt too bad, but if she still wasn't ready it would hurt quite a lot!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next