by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 1:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match Empty Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

Post by Iceman Sat May 02, 2020 9:38 am

Victory Conditions: One wrestler must make the rival submit after orgasming. Submission wouldn’t be accepted without orgasming first.

It was damn about time she started turning the tables. Akane had two matches behind her and the result of both of them were terrible for the violette. Not like she didn’t enjoy being handed over, but now the AFW fans and crowd were starting getting used to seeing her completely humiliated without any kind of chance of fighting back. Her masochist side let her close her ears to the public and enjoy the rough treatment, or at least most of it, but some speck of pride still burnt inside her. Akane was willing to show some character that night. Even if she got defeated she was trying to show her best side. No, she was going to win that night!

Akane was facing a debutant rival that night. She had heard something about this upcoming budding talent: she was supposed to be an idol that had fallen from grace. Her idol status reassured Akane’s confidence. Everytime the violette had been booked her rival was so much bigger than her, but given the fact that her new rival was a former idol she was supposed to have a body frame similar to Akane. Maybe that time she could show some good wrestling, given that she had now some experience, thought Akane as she got out of the shower and slipping inside her lingerie. Finally backstage as she was ready she reassured herself. She was going to get out there and show that idol how things were done!

Spoiler:

As her entrance theme began Akane stepped outside of the backstage. The crowd cheered at the lingerie clad jobber. She could notice how the excitement wasn’t about her or her performances, but at the hopes of seeing her completely humiliated again. She was resolved to disapoint all of them. Confidently walking to the ring, Akane slipped inside the ring and walked calmly to her corner, in wait of that famous former idol who she was going to fuck until exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match Empty Re: Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

Post by pu-level-up Sat May 02, 2020 11:05 pm

"Now I know you must be nervous, don't worry though because it will be OK! We've set you up against a fairly easy opponent. She's not too much bigger than you and is pretty new as well, so you should have a good debut! "

Yuri's new manager fussed over the idol, trying to reassure her as much as possible. In spite of everything she was saying though, Yuri did not seem to crack a smile nor look particularly happy. Instead, the idol was focused on her reflection in the mirror, fiddling with the end of her enormous green braid. Her manager couldn't quite tell if Yuri was nervous, upset, or just being rude.

"Umm... Yuri-chan?" her manager asked, "Everything is alright? You're good?"

The idol finally could not ignore her anymore. She let out a small, barely perceptible sigh, then turned to her manager. Her expression changed instantly from expressionless only moments before to a bright and cheerful, as she put on a cute smile.

"Yep! Everything is great!" Yuri said, "I'm glad you worry so much about me, it really shows how much you care. Thank you!"

Her manager was taken aback at the sudden change in expressions. But even if Yuri was acting (which she most certainly was), if she said she was OK then there was nothing but to take her at her word. Her manager was about to say some more, but Yuri held up her hand to silence her.

"I'm ready now," Yuri said, "No need to come with me, I know the way. Wish me luck!" She gave her manager a little wink before heading out the dressing room door.

The ring lights dimmed as the idol stepped onto the entrance ramp. She took a deep breath, keeping her back turned to the crowd as the ring remained dark.

"Introducing a brand new debutant to AFW! Many of you already know and love her, it's Yuri-chan!"

Her music came over the speakers as the lights flashed to life. The rhythm and beat stimulated Yuri's muscle memory, her body remembering the choreography she had practiced so many times in the past. Her dance routine was polished and practiced. Even though she hadn't been a real idol for a few months now, she hadn't forgotten a single thing.

Yuri-chain's attire:

Seeing an idol dance in lingerie was more than enough to win over the crowd. They cheered loudly, although much of it was lewd comments and rude suggestions. That was to be expected though, and Yuri did not let that faze her at all. After performing the first part of the dance, she stopped and began walking down to the ring, hands raised waving to her fans interspersed the crowd who were holding her old posters and wearing her old merch.

Yuri rolled into the ring underneath the bottom ropes. She only took a moment to look at her opponent before heading to her corner with her back turned, grabbing onto the ropes as she stretched out and finished warming her body up, not giving Akane any of her attention.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match Empty Re: Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

Post by Iceman Sat May 02, 2020 11:42 pm

Akane leaned against her corner when every light in the arena went dark, the spotlights fixed on the ramp that was the way to the ring. Then the announcer introduced the debutant, her rival on this match and the crowd exploded in cheers as the music began and she got her first glimpse of her rival. Of course one had to be ignorant to not know about Yuri-chan. The idol captivated Japan’s audience for some time, before she was brought down by her own bandmates. Something happened in there that made the idol fall from grace. Akane wasn’t sure about what happened in there, but she surely enjoyed Yuri-chan’s performances when she was an idol. Seeing her now as a sensual wrestler was a weird feeling, almost surreal. That woman so many people idolized was just about to get naked in front of thousands and get into sexual combat with her. She had to get this win, the violette thought as her rival was still dancing.

The former idol looked really in her element as she danced in front of everyone. If it hadn’t been for the absence of clothes and the lewd commetary coming for the crowd this could even have looked like an actual performance coming from her, but this show was going to be very different. When she was done with her flashy entrance Yuri-chan made her way to the ring, allowing Akane to get a proper first look at her rival. Both of them were almost similar size and figure, and that was something completely new for the violette so that made her resolve to get the first win even stronger.

When Yuri-chan got inside the ring and the lights returned to the arena the former idol walked to her corner without even throwing Akane a gaze. The violette understood that, thinking that maybe she was nervous about her debut match in the AFW. Wanting to be a friendly rival she stepped closer as the greenette was warming up and tried to break the ice.

“Hi! Nice to meet you Yuri-chan. I’m so eager to get this match going, so let’s give our best!”, Akane said to her rival with a friendly smile on her face as she offered a handshake.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun May 03, 2020 1:47 am

Though the crowd was saying some incredibly lewd stuff, Yuri felt comfortable and back in her element. She was already quite provocative when she was an idol, even though the corporate suits held her back from really giving the audience the fanservice they wanted. She joined the AFW because they offered her not only a chance at redemption, but also a chance to really indulge in her more naughty proclivities. The jeers of the crowd only made her smile, a sinister little smirk that she hid by lowering her face and turning towards the turnbuckle.

But she couldn't drop the act just yet, in most people's minds she was still Yuri-chan, the cutesy wholesome idol. It was to her advantage to keep that image up for as long as possible. So when she heard Akane approaching and offering a kind greeting, she knew she had to respond in kind.

Yuri quickly put on her idol act. Turning around, she smiled brightly, looking as innocent and cute as possible. "Hello Akane-chan!" Yuri said, "It's a real pleasure to meet you! I hope that we have a good fight, and that we can be friends afterwards!"

She took Akane's hand, shaking it gently but with a very strong grip. She took the chance to look more closely at her opponent. Akane was even shorter than she was, and Yuri barely broke 5 feet tall. Her opponent was stacked though, sporting a sexy body only made more curvaceous by her short stature. She had an innocent-looking face, short purple hair that almost covered her eyes, and a demeanor that instantly gave away her naivete. Behind Yuri's mask of purity, the devious idol was already plotting how to best make Akane her toy.

Yuri didn't release the handshake, holding on to Akane's hand far longer than normal. Even if the girl would try to tug her hand away, Yuri wouldn't let go. Instead, the idol kept on talking to waste time. "So Akane-chan, you've been here for a while right? How have you found the matches, did you have fun? I'm a bit scared of some of the people backstage, some of them are huge! You didn't have to fight them right?"

As she spoke, the bell rang, signalling the start of the match. "Oh! Time to start!" Yuri said. She would suddenly yank forward on Akane's arm, tugging the girl in while Yuri stepped up close and threw her knee up! Thanks to the close proximity, it looked as if Yuri was aiming for Akane's gut, but in truth she aimed far lower, hoping to smash her hard kneecap right above Akane's crotch, aiming to crush her clit right from the start!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon May 04, 2020 7:56 pm

Akane was puzzled about her rival as the greenette made her way to the ring while dancing for the crowd. She knew about Yuri-chan's past as an idol but not what happened to her. What could have made someone as an idol, who has the respect and admiration of the crowd and society, go and search a career in the AFW? It was an enigma she wasn't sure she wanted to solve.

Akane's self confidence was reassured when Yuri-chan broke into a sweet smile and she made a friendly introduction. It was about time the violette was facing someone more on her league. The former idol still was a little bit taller than her, but the difference wasn't as big as in her previous matches. The fact that her rival showed interest in not only having a good match, but keep in touch as friends after it comforted Akane's heart. In her short time since her debut in the AFW the violette hadn't made any friends and she was starting to feel lonely about it. This enviroment wasn't supposed to be a conventional working place, so having more friends should be logical given the nature of some of the matches.

Akane inocently broke into a wide smile as she shook hands with Yuri-chan. The former idol actually had a strong grip, but it was nothing if released quickly. "Don't be scared Yuri-chan! Now that you are here we can help and support each other! Some of the bigger people are actually scary, some weeks ago I had to fight this gia..." Akane never got to actually finish her sentence, as the bell rang and Yuri-chan used the grip she had on her hand to tug her towards the former idol and launch a crushing knee against the violette's crotch!

Akane's eyes widened in pain as she wailed in anguish, no reaction from her but falling on her knees trying to cover her crotch with her free hand. Even if still under Yuri-chan's grip she would go on her knees with her face against the mat, trying to repress tears from the intense pain she was feeling at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon May 04, 2020 11:41 pm

Yuri felt her stocking-covered knee crunching against Akane's sex in a very satisfying. manner. Her opponent had offered no resistance, having been caught completely off guard, and had no protection against the idol's sharp knee. Crushing the poor girl's clit felt incredibly satisfying to the idol, but she couldn't let her mask slip just yet.

The crowd let out a surprised sound when Akane suddenly crumpled, however they did not know what really happened. Yuri looked up at the jumbotron to see a quick replay, and saw to her satisfaction that even the cameras weren't able to catch her sneaky blow. To the crowd, it looked as if Yuri hit her opponent with a knee to the gut, which crumpled Akane.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Akane-Chan!" Yuri said, her voice filled with fake sweetness, "Did that hurt too much? Are you OK?" She still held on to Akane's hand, which she now used to pull the girl up. "Here, let me help you!" Yuri continued as she bent down, grabbing Akane's other arm as well to pull her back to her feet.

"Are you ready to continue?" Yuri asked as she began to pull Akane up. She was being incredibly wary of her opponent, not wanting to get hit with a sneak attack of her own. Her goal was to get Akane to her feet, but before the girl was really steady, immediately bend her over, lock in a tight side headlock, and then drop her back down to the mat in a vicious DDT!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu May 07, 2020 2:41 am

Akane remained on her knees, her face hidden against the mat so her wails of pain would be muffled. After all she didn’t want everyone to see her so pained and humiliated from the very beginning of the match. The truth was that the violette felt terrible pain coming from her crotch, tears forming on the corner of her eyes from the intense jolts of pain.

Yuri-chan was so eager to debut and prove herself that she rushed for a knee to her stomach as soon as she heard the bell ringing, without even giving the smaller girl some time to prepare for combat. The former idol was also new at this, and probably because of that her knee missed the target and impacted directly on Akane’s groin. The violette wasn’t mad because of that, but the pain made her unable to even react for some time.

The greenette realized how hard she had missed and the misfortune she had caused her rival, though. Her words to Akane showed a concerned woman as her hand still was holding the violette’s. She looked worried about her rival and she dragged her back to her feet, maybe again with a little bit too much enthusiasm as Akane wasn’t ready to stand yet.

“Ow-owww! Wait, Yuri-chan!” Akane tried to warn her rival about her discomfort as she was dragged on her feet again, but she wouldn’t have much time to do so since without any kind of warning she was locked in a headlock and just after that everything went blurry as Akane’s head hit the mat in a powerful DDT. “Uaaaaaggh!” Akane was rendered temporarily incapacitated, absolutely defenceless against anything Yuri-chan could have in store for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu May 07, 2020 6:13 am

Yuri felt no small sense of satisfaction after smashing Akane to the ground again, this time with a vicious DDT. She was feeling better and better about coming to AFW now. After getting utterly humiliated and kicked out from her idol group, Yuri honestly thought her life was going to be over. But the AFW took her in, and they were even nice enough to provide Akane as a sacrificial test subject for her to play around with.

Though Yuri was enjoying herself, she knew that she couldn't take things too far. Not yet anyways, she needed to maintain her image for as long as she possibly could. So after smashing Akane down, she feigned concern once again.

"Akane-chan, did that hurt too much?" Yuri asked, "I'm really sorry, I guess I'm a bit overeager since this is my first match!" She acted innocent, trying to play off her ditzy image.

Yuri knelt down next to Akane, bending down a little to look closely at her face. "Please don't think too unkindly of me!" Yuri said, "I'm really hoping we can be friends. Here, let me help you up! I want us to have a fair fight!"

She reached out her hand again, seeming genuine in her desire to help Akane get back up. But again, she was planning a little bit of a trick. When Akane grabbed her hand and pulled, instead of pulling her up, Yuri would fake a fall, making it look like Akane pulled her down! Not only that, to break her fake fall, Yuri would "accidentally" drop her elbows against the Akane's large breasts, digging the points of her elbows in deep into Akane's pillowey chest!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri May 08, 2020 5:41 am

The match had just started and Akane was having a difficult time to keep her focus already. Her rival, in a rush to show herself to the crowd in a flashy way, had started ahead and just overwhelmed the violette with her enthusiasm and spirit. Technically the greenette hadn’t done anything wrong since she started her moves just after the bell rang, officially starting the match, but since they were in the middle of a formal greeting it could be said that Yuri-chan broke the social conventions. Not like the crowd mattered about that, the people sitting in the arena was more confused about that small woman who couldn’t even stand after a simple knee to the belly.

Akane felt dazed, the lights of the stadium were just blurry shiny points as she found difficult to focus her sight. She rubbed her head, the violette needed some time to recover from the barrage she had just endured. Yuri-chan looked really concerned about her though. Aparently the former idol was aware that she had gone a little bit overboard with her start of the match and kneeled close tho Akane as she tried her best to reach her kneeling position.

“Its… alright Yuri-chan, but please, be wary of your enthusiasm. I don’t feel so we… g-haaaah!” Akane couldn’t even finish her apologetic discourse as her rival tried to drag her back on her feet but failed, falling on top of her breasts with her full weight on her bust. Akane dropped to the mat once more and started rolling over, trying to get a hold of herself while the crowd expressed its confusion and honestly asked if what they were witnessing was some kind of joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri May 08, 2020 6:35 am

Yuri was just toying with her opponent at this rate. Akane was either too stupid to realize Yuri was just acting, or Yuri's exterior persona was really that good. Either way, to the idol all that mattered was how quickly she could break this girl's fighting spirit and make her a little submissive slave. Continued attacks to the girl's sex and breasts would do the trick of wearing her down, and head shots would keep her disoriented, Yuri thought. She decided to continue with her plan of taking Akane apart piece by piece.

After their mutual fall, Yuri acted like she was the one who suffered a cheap shot. "That was mean Akane-chan! Pulling me down like that, I didn't think you were the type to do sneaky attacks!" she said loudly, her well-trained voice hitting just the right pitch to make sure it carried over the noise from the crowd, so that everyone in the stadium heard Yuri's accusations. She hoped that would swing the crowd over to her side, which would free her up to do more nasty things. She listened for what they were saying, hearing mostly confused sounds.

"Not quite there yet hm? Well, we can continue the charade," Yuri thought.

She decided to take a ste back and let Akane get to her feet fairly this time, pretending to be wary of a sneak attack. "Akane-chan, are you OK?" Yuri asked, "Take your time getting back up!" She smiled her sickly sweet smile, all the while planning devious actions in her mind.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next