Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Looking for fresh matches :D

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 am by Vcom7418

Hullo!

Like the title says, looking for more matches.

Clara and my new gal Chika are my priorities. Looking for new potential stories and/or one-off matches for both ladies, especially a debut in Chika's case. Alice is also available for matches, as are Clara and Alice together as a tag team.

It may take me a while to respond here, so I recommend contacting me on Discord (links and Discord profile are in my signature)

Match preferences:

Clara - Normal, softcore

Alice - Normal, Hardcore, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Moving to a New Computer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:26 pm by Gwyndolin

Hello everyone. With the passing of this Christmas, I've finally gotten a replacement for my old, dying laptop, not a moment too soon. Starting today, all of my threads will have to be placed on hold as I focus on setting up the new computer and moving everything over to it. I sincerely hope that this won't take more than a couple days, but computers are anything but predictable, so there's no telling for sure when I'll be back to writing here. I'll update this thread when it's all done.

Comments: 2

El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana - Page 3 Empty Re: El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana

Post by LilyStar on Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:38 am

The look of strategizing could be seen in Milana’s eyes. Those fierce pools staring back into her own Ruby colored ones felt that intensity. Of course she couldn’t place what her athletic rival was thinking up exactly but she had an idea. The Latina had her own work cut out for her to take on this Brit. Could she handle it though was the big question.

With their agreeance on the matter of beating each other, the bull cocked a smile. This wasn’t the answer she was expecting but she accepted it, stretching out her arms and back as her opponent did her own little stretch before hopping back into it.

The two would circle, slowly, inching closer but by bit as if trying to get a read on the other again. Milana came, firing a left handed palm strike towards her center, Camilia launched for it as she stepped back but thats when she fell for it. An arm wrapped around her neck bringing her into her rivals body in a side headlock. She felt stupid for falling for such a trap but the Brit was smart. She’d have to work around that.

Back to top Go down

El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana - Page 3 Empty Re: El Toro y El Atleta, A battle of stamina! Camilia vs. Milana

Post by Daaharu on Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:05 pm

Perhaps they would find another test of strength or similar contest to undertake once they had gotten underway. But for now, Milana could think of no better way to proceed than a pure fight, wrestling and striking and battling for supremacy. She was not one to get too creative with her matches, unlike some other women rather close to her.

She watched Camilia stretching out as she began to circle around the Latin woman, and after a moment Camilia would match her movement, walking in a rapidly tightening arc, the two swinging around the ring perhaps three times before coming within striking distance of each other. Milana struck at Camilia, and Camilia would commit to defense, blocking that blow—but exposing herself to Milana's next move, which was to swing an arm around her opponent's head and drag the girl's face down against her side, restricting her movement and, with a squeeze, her breathing.

Milana would swing Camilia suddenly around, over a hundred and eighty degrees, trying to disorient her, before she went to take the girl down. Milana would swing her right arm across her body, pulling Camilia's head with it, and shove with her hips, trying to fling the Lating girl off her feet and down onto her back on the canvas—with Milana coming down on top of her, maintaining the headlock through the takedown as she aimed to seize control!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of December 31, 2020.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3