Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A Test of The Lewd Variety: Aiko Hasegawa(D) vs. Saeko Furukawa(D)
by Iceman Today at 10:12 pm

» A Slow Return
by Iceman Today at 10:11 pm

» Miyake vs Sasha: Small match. Big debut
by dangermouse Today at 10:01 pm

» Line In The Sand
by acuyra Today at 9:57 pm

» No such thing as too much to drink
by acuyra Today at 9:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

bomaboody, Deus001, Iceman, Jackster, Jstruggs716, killcarrion, LARIATO, skip-stop, Underdog21, Vcom7418, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension: Looking for a Debut!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am by Gadot

I'm looking to send Nic out there and give him a proper debut, would love a nice match for him! I've honestly got no preferences in terms of a match, but I would love something that either gives him a nice plot to ride out with someone else, win or lose. He's down to play with both men and women, either hentai or not. Link is in my signature!

Comments: 0

Searching for some standard matches

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm by Iceman

Hello there. Now that I took care of my posting schedule and I managed to catch up it is time for me to make an open call for anyone willing to give this new wrestler of mine a cool standard match. I have plans for her so the options are somehow a little limited, but if you reach me through PM or Discord we can discuss things. Also, I'm on some kind of schedule so I would like those matches to last a couple of months, three tops.

Thanks a bunch. Have a nice

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

A Night Alone. (Oneshot.)

Go down

A Night Alone. (Oneshot.) Empty A Night Alone. (Oneshot.)

Post by Tarantulust Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:10 pm

As the deep depths of the warehouse grew dark, Miranda walked the cold and empty hallways with precision and grace. Even as the sun began to set and hide behind the mountains, and leave the concrete maze in darkness she moved forward. Every step created an echo throughout the hall as she marched towards her room. Besides her experiments, that was the only thing to remind her she was still there. That she even existed.

Calculations and plans ran through her head...but underneath it all was the lingering emotion. The emotion of doubt.

The same feeling that had been gnawing at her for fifteen years. The same burning in her stomach she would receive when coming home to her parents fighting. The same guilt she would feel when her sister left without saying a word...

The door to Miranda's room opened without a sound, and closed just as silently. There was nothing inside, save for a bed and a desk...as well as something covered by a sheet. The one light in the room hung above the bed as it's dim light faintly illuminated the small space.

In her own sanctuary, Miranda removed the mask she wore. The apparatus rested next to the shattered mirror as she moved towards the covered furniture.

Gently, she removed the sheet...where a piano rested. It's soft, sweet colors were like the familiar greeting of an old friend. It's bright white keys like a smile, the instrument happy to see Miranda once more.

A few moments of silence passed in that empty room. The world outside dissipated from the scientist's mind as she gently reached out and stroked a few of the piano keys, hearing it's calming strings play for her as an angel might. The stool seat waited beneath the keys, and as the last few notes hung in the empty air, Miranda would reach down and pull it out so she could be seated.

Gently, she reached out her arms...and her fingers began to dance across the keys.

The notes traveled down the lonely hallway. They would carry only so far into the darkness before they were swallowed up by the nothingness that surrounded Miranda. The feeling clawed at her stomach as she continued to play, her mind trying to focus on the melody rather than the calculations as her body tried to remind her what it was like to feel. Anger. Sadness. Guilt. Cruel emotions that were seared into her person as she continued to play into the void, waiting for fatigue...or death, to take her...

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum