by Jstruggs716 Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Charlotte Harenwood vs Claudia Kwon - Strike Hard
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:20 pm

» Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)
by FairyGirl Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Fight or Flight
by Yori Yesterday at 8:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of a debut match for two heavyweights.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 pm by LunarOcean

So I've officiallly returned. I'm currently limiting my wrestling activities to two heavyweight wrestlers, Ionel and Amandine. Iodel is the priority right now and I'm looking for a match with her and any heavyweights out there. It will definitely be a hentai one with knock out and verbal submission as alternate win conditions. It will involve a lot of body to body friction and pressing and I prefer it if both parties are okay with that kind of thing. Bikinis are preferred but one pieces too if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Need of Debuts

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:15 am by Tick Tock

Hello there. I'm in need of debuts for my wrestlers, that you can find here. I'm down for normal single/tag matches to start, but promos/ambushes/angles also work with me. PM me here or message me on Discord(Frog#0076) if you are interested.

Comments: 0

Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx - Page 4 Empty Re: Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx

Post by killcarrion Sat May 08, 2021 6:06 am

Well...this was terribly disheartening. Shin supposed that intentionally showing her back to her adversary was a bit of a bone-headed decision in hindsight, and she harbored scant ill will towards Jynx for rightfully capitalizing when the match was technically still in progress despite them having seemingly come to some sort of amicable resolution about giving eachother a minute to compose themselves before continuing on. It was as clean a pin one could ask for. The truth was that Shin's virtuosity had gotten the better of her...again. Blinding her to the preeminent pitfalls of her idealistic actions...again. Well...at least this time she wasn't pounced upon and thrashed by a psychotic harlequin. Shin taking whatever small victories she could get at this point after seeing all of her strenuous efforts to succeed all come for naught. Shin huffed dejectedly with half-lidded eyes and started twirling her index finger on the canvas in a circle, already mapping out the rest of her night from the post-match shower to curling up with her favorite ice cream and late-night crime drama.

"Hm?"
Shin perked up when overhearing Jynx's antagonistic reminder of the rules of tonight's match and comforting hand situated on her shoulder, both of which jostling the Lady Of Justice out of her melancholy stupor. The revelation hitting her like a bolt of lightning that simultaneously jolted her back to life and rejuvenated her sullen spirit, but also made Shin feel like a world class dummy for not remembering that tonight was just as much about endurance as it was about wrestling skills. Shinobu brightening up on the outside but internally facepalming from letting herself get so dejected as to not see what was right in front of her, which was another chance at recouping, learning from this mistake, and hopefully achieve a come from behind victory. Although what was literally right in front of her was her feline foe standing above her with bitter words that thinly veiled the message of encouragement behind them. Shin adopted a competitive smile and stoically arose with a deep breathe and renewed conviction, smacking her cheeks and nodding her head to signify she had officially snapped out of her dispirited funk.

"RIGHT, Submissions it is tha-...oh, any submission? Umm, o-okay!!! I can handle that..."
Shin's bravery faltered somewhat when remembering what happened the last two times she'd been trapped within the kittenish clutches of her opponent, a crimson coloring on her cheeks and audible gulp before cutely shaking her head and reclaiming her steely resolve. "Nope...I've never failed to pay my taxes on time, recycle my garbage into properly sorted bins, or backed down from a fight. Besides, I'd only be dishonoring you by handing you a victory I know you'd rather earn, anyway. You beat me fair and square last time, but you can't use any wily pins on me now!!! I'm ready whenever you are~...Oh, but uhm before we start...thanks for the pep-talk, Jynx. I really appreciate it..." Shin bashfully uttering that last part under breath with a wholesome smile before hopping place to put a spring in her step and limbering up with a grappling stance adopted afterward for the beginning of Round Two...

Back to top Go down

Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx - Page 4 Empty Re: Styles Clash: Shinobu Echigo vs. Jinx

Post by Yori Sun May 16, 2021 5:42 am

Jinx's devious smirk only grew as she watched Shinobu's expression as the girl unraveled the subtle meaning behind how she had chosen to emphasize her words. The feline fighter was known for getting frisky, a detail the bastion of justice had experienced first hand with an early bout of heavy petting. The difference was before was the wooden weapon had been focal point, the thing meant to help set up victory for not only that match but whatever came next. She couldn't afford to indulge as much… but now that she had the lead? No harm in testing just how virtuous her light clad cuddle buddy really was when things got more intimate. When she was done playing with her, it would be as easy as wrapping her legs around her head and squeezing if she didn't submit before then.

"You sure about that?"
The feline fighter wiggled her slender brow mischievously at mention of her being unable to leverage pins to her advantage now. She begged to differ, quite a few lovely pins came to mind that could all end in equally delightful submission. Mind wandering through the possibilities as she stared through Shinobu with a sultry gaze. The facade of scandalous seductress shattered when her opponent thanked her… thanked her?!

"Geh! I-it wasn't a pepe talk you… you stupid idiot!"
Jinx stomped her foot like a child, throwing her arms down to her side with balled up fists. Her completion took on an even darker shade as a fierce blush filled her cheeks. Wasting no time, she charged forward with reckless abandon, stopping just in front of Shinobu to fire out her leg in a hard thrust, trying to strike out at her stomach with a hard push kick to send her backwards. "I am going to kick your ass!"

Feel free to toss me a PM or IM on Trillian to chat. Shay#2642 on Discord
Work crunch has me roasted, toasted and ghosted. Trying to get back to posting soon.
Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun May 30, 2021 7:03 am

As adamantly, and kinda cutely, as her neko nemesis may have denied the overall intentions behind her earlier words, Shin nevertheless interpreted them as thoughtful words of encouragement. Call it her blinding naivety once again rearing its resolute head, or her optimistic sunshine of a personality, but she earnestly felt rejuvenated from the...admittedly stern lecturing from Jinx. Shin has issued more than her fair share of long-winded and inspirational speeches backstage to whomever seemed nervous about an impending match or needed a motivational pep-talk for whatever reason. Although few could withstand them without interrupting her halfway in, Shin still knew a rallying cry when she was on the receiving end of one. Now the virtuous grappler was feeling sufficiently pumped after being yanked out of her dour doldrums, and she had Jinx to thank for the reassuring pick me up~...

Although it took some steadfast willpower not to longingly recall being toyed with by Jinx and everything else her wiggling eyebrows were referring to, the same restraint was clearly not being practiced across the ring. Shin balked from how peculiarly peeved her feline foe reacted to some well justified gratitude she thought. She reacted innocently wide-eyed with a straightened deviation from her grappling stance but otherwise fell back on her wrestling instinct to reflexively side-step and catch Jinx's extended leg in the crook of her arm. Afterward dramatically tugging Jinx forward until they were face to face with a mushed compress to their bosom and inadvertent gaze into Jinx's golden eyes. "You...uh, you have really cool eyes...buuut, you should still probably hang on." Shin sheepishly muttered before breaking up the awkwardly tender moment by reaching behind Jynx's neck with her free arm, and with a bounced hop on Jinx's other leg would attempt a release capture suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:01 am

Jinx performed best when her opponent's were on the back foot. Teasing, taunting, and titillating were generally her modus operandi. From the way she dressed to how she fought, it had always been a tightrope walk between scandalous and dangerous, wanting to be the biggest badass in the room at any given time but also look good doing it. She lived for adoration and praise, it was something she strived for, wanting to be the biggest fighter in the business to rival anyone who held a belt or got some shiny brand deal. She clawed and scratched for anything she had, so it was something of a paradox when it came her way from a genuine place. People like Shinobi, were nice. Kind with big hearts and draped in sympathy… she hated that. Hated that some people could be so open, so giving, so damn ignorant, especially when they were her peers.

But it felt nice to be looked at like that. Be thanked as if she had done something that merited it. She hadn't though. She reminded this idiot girl their match wasn't over… so they could fight. That was all. It wasn't that she felt bad about the cheeky roll-up or she thought she was cute or anything dumb like that. Things like that had no place in the ring. When she played with her opponent's it was all just part of wrestling, nothing deeper than that, no real affection. Her heart was hard, weakness like that never touched it… save for those few times it had. Those stupid times.

This wasn't going to be one of those! She wouldn't let her guard down this time, instead bowing to make sure whatever she did to Shinobu made this victory a decisive one for her, cementing an impressive two out of three falls against a wrestle angel. They couldn't ignore her then. With all the vigor and venom she had built up she charged in with the intention of knocking the wind out of her foe to make easy work of her. Once she was in control she could have fun again, maybe ragdoll the pillar of justice between wrapping her up nice and tight for a humiliating and saucy finish. She carried the confidence of her plans into that kick, just as wide eyed as surprised as Shinobu was, only Jinx's end of it was when she missed and found herself face to face with the woman that should have been laid out on the floor.

Jinx blinked her bright golden eyes as the two were pressed up against one another, one leg suspended up in the other woman's grasp. An arm around her thigh, so close they could feel each other breath. It gave her pause as the natural lean of her body eased her up against her opponent, gently rubbing their bodies together. This was when she was supposed to nah a thumb in Shinobu's eye or say something needlessly cruel… but in her hesitation it was the other girl who spoke up first with a compliment. Dumbfounded by the awkwardness of it all but still touched, the dark blush on her cheeks burned with equal parts appreciation and hatred.

"...what?" Jinx murmured, not putting two and two together until she was hurled head over heels. "Mmmmrrrrrraaaaw!" With a snappy motion Shinobu whipped her up into the air, helpless to fight her way out with the odd position she had trapped herself in. When the wrestle angel let go, the feline fighter spun through the air with wild momentum. True to her catlike nature though, Jinx landed on her feet… or, tumbled to her hands and knees after bouncing a few times off the mat. She had gone surprisingly far, like a perfect skipping stone for the canvas. She helped with pain, scampering on all fours towards the corner, already looking for escape.

Feel free to toss me a PM or IM on Trillian to chat. Shay#2642 on Discord
Work crunch has me roasted, toasted and ghosted. Trying to get back to posting soon.
Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum