Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Babe of the Month for March, Aisha "Aphrodite" Love!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Babe of the Month for March, Aisha "Aphrodite" Love! - Page 2 Empty Re: Babe of the Month for March, Aisha "Aphrodite" Love!

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 pm

No matter how good the actor was one simply couldn't escape the basic needs of mortals, not that she was going to point out how a goddess would have no need of water or anything, it was just a curious thought. "Well that should put all those who picked up wins against Aisha on notice then. Perhaps some will seek you out on their own accord, the future should prove rather interesting and I know our readers will keep their eyes out for such encounters going forward." Natasha kept on smiling throughout, wanting to project an easy going nature to keep Aisha at ease and talking. That didn't mean she wasn't paying close attention though, it seemed for all her talk Aisha still held some sour feelings over the Rising Star title. It begged to be investigated.

"So the Hentai belt you say? Lot of competition in that league, much of it fierce, do you believe you would fare better there than say you might continuing after the Rising Star title?" Her pen stopped its scribbling as she placed the full of her attention upon Aphrodite.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Babe of the Month for March, Aisha "Aphrodite" Love! - Page 2 Empty Re: Babe of the Month for March, Aisha "Aphrodite" Love!

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:51 pm

"That little bitch. The Rising Star title is rightfully mine and if it wasn't for Yukina not tapping I would of won. The Hentai title, Friction or Tension have nothing to do with it," she seemed rather angry now, face shifting from a more composed to a fiery sort that seemed far more volatile, "That bitch who did she think she was to tap against me. Dumb Yuki-Onna, she doesn't even have a good a body as me, breasts are a complete fail."

"I'll win hentai title, you'll see, now move on from this, it bores me," she spoke swatting her hand with her wrist in an almost off handed way to show her feign of interest. Aphrodite seemed to calm down now, recrossing her legs and resting back, this time without a smile.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:41 am

This had the promise to be quite the little test of her new found journalism abilities. While the previous two subjects had only been too happy to answer her questions, pure delights really, Aphrodite was already proving to be a radically different case. This was going to be a game of knowing when to push and when to back off, if she was too pushy then there was every chance the woman would simply get up and leave, but if she didn't then the interview was going to be a bland read with nothing but rose colored answers from the this self proclaimed goddess of love. Thankfully she was already getting juicy details, so much so that the speed at which she could put the woman's words down onto her notepad was also being put to the test.

"Oh does she now?" Natasha had seen this Yukina once or twice and knew that description of her chest couldn't be furthest from the truth, it made her wonder if perhaps Aphrodite didn't protest too much. "I wish you luck in the pursuit of the hentai belt then, I have first hand experience with many of its top competition and look forward to seeing you up against them." She smiled warmly, putting on the charm before moving onto the next question, deciding she had gotten what she could from that last topic...for now at least.

"Well why don't we move outside the AFW for a moment then? Our fans like to know what their favorite wrestlers...their idols...do when they aren't in the ring. So are you a fan of the beach, Japan's nightlife, or is there something else that captures your attention when not working?" Natasha leaned forward until her elbows rested on top of her knees, drawing attention quite deliberately to her own ample chest just to see how Aphrodite would react, if at all.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:33 am

Aphrodite seemed to catch on to what Natasha was doing, seeing her push her bringing far more attention to her buxom rack than before. The blonde wasn't exactly sure what Natasha was trying to pull here but thought rather possibly either that the blue haired woman was making a pass, a flattering jest or was trying to one up her for the video viewing portion of the interview. In response after nonchalantly inspecting her nails upon her right hand, she quickly moved to cross her arms under her own large chest, pushing them up to bring the eye to them in turn.

"Naturally I quiet love it here. The bars and clubs are rather lovely and a few jaunts to the countryside is breathtaking," she spoke. She'd leave out the issue of her apartment and the other troubles that faced her, trying to keep a more positive look to her life in Japan although her face was still that of some annoyance.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:06 pm

And there was that competitive streak again, others might have flirted with her upon seeing such an obvious attempt at drawing attention to herself or did their best not to be distracted by it. But this new persona of Aisha's fired back, drawing a smirk from Natasha though it was short lived as she recomposed herself and straightened up without so much as a remark about the nonverbal exchange. She simply moved right along with the interview though Nat did take a couple notes on the matter, whether she would include them in the segment or not she had yet to decide.

"Ah yes, Japan is a beautiful country with all manner of lovely sights to see. I personally wish I had more time to see more of it." Natasha leaned back in her chair then, bringing up her left leg to cross it over top of her right one, notebook resting in her lap as she tapped her pen against the paper. "That begs the question however of whether or not you go out into the public as Aphrodite or do you go incognito? Even smaller names in the company carry some recognition when they go out, so some choose to wear disguises or use a different name. What about you?" She asked, pointing the pen Aphrodite's way.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:48 pm

"Aphrodite is a part of who I am, I don't hide it at all when I am out in public. Let the public see exactly who I am, after all being a goddess is not something to shy away from being but to cherish and proclaim proudly to the masses of who I am," she brushes some hair back, looking more confident and bold now, "If people are jealous than so be it, they have right to be after one such as myself has graced their presence."

She laid back in her seat, depressing her breasts after having squished them forward in some sort of contest with her interviewer, "Even with my... two setbacks, my fame has grown larger with each map, bringing love to the world as only a goddess can."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2