by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 9 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:05 pm

Getting played with or rather getting pleasured was something Amaya was usually experiencing in the later stages of matches. She had not been very active with other girls in her free time, getting overwhelmed and then fucked pretty much filled up every desire she could potentially have, and the accompanying stress did not exactly help her being trustful and overly optimistic.

But her usually calm and reserved behavior and broody mood was swept away under the tongue of Ailinn, easily luring out the young and energetic girl that was under the jaded frame of the Japanese.
”AH! MMH! I’m..I…I’m gonna…cum…”
She prophesied before the last dam finally broke and her wettened womanhood drenched the Irish with bodily fluids while her hands cupped her breast as her upper body was bending backward until only her widespread legs prevented her from sliding fully on her back.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 9 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Iceman Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:31 pm

Ailinn was using her full concentration to get Amaya to the brink of orgasm. She noticed how this woman was hesitant, how hard it was for her to open to others, and she wanted to repair her relationship with her and that was a valid first step fate had given her, and she wouls take the chance.

It is not like it was something unpleasant for her. Eating Amaya out had proven a really enjoyable experience, seeing this woman slowly giving up to pleasure while having a premium vista at her inviting sex, twitching with every brush of her tongue as her fluids and her saliva made it wetter and wetter. She was delicious and the greenette wanted her to know that.

In the end Amaya couldn’t resist Ailinn’s work anymore. While cupping her breasts the masseuse reached climax and her juices squirted out of her and to the face of Ailinn. That was the only thing the greenette needed at that point to go over the edge herself. After all, a slave doesn’t cum before her mistress. She refrained from moaning loudly, biting her lips as she squirted and rode her orgasm silently, focusing on Amaya. When her climax subsided she looked at her sprayed partner, wiped the cum out from her face and smiled at Amaya. “How was it, mistress?” she asked submissively.

Then she had the idea. Everything that happened that morning was completely out of her plans but sometimes improvising was essential. The greenette wanted Amaya to feel good, but not only in pleasure, good about herself. She smiled at her partner. “Hey, would you like to see what we do after these kind of things? I’m sure you have a shower in here and I cannot go back home like this, so drag me there and I will show you another part of my world.” Ailinn looked at Amaya seductively. “You won’t regret it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:27 pm

” …Hah…hah…wonderful.”
Amaya was hanging rather loosely backward nearly collapsing on the body of the bigger girl while she was visibly enjoying the emotions and vibrations that had been sent through her body in the last seconds. Her mouth was wide open and gasping for air when she heard how Ailinn began to speak and she would eye her through the half closed slits that were her eyes right now.

” Show me?”
She answered, her eyes opening more again while a shiver was visibly running over her body.
” Show me.”
Getting up on her feet slowly as if she were tipsy, she would help the Irish girl get up again before putting her wrists together as if she had captured and bound her wrists together before leading her into the bathroom of the gentle hands which indeed held a generous, sea themed tiled shower because the bathing tube had been removed.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:35 pm

Ailinn had already ridden the waves of afterglow, but the greenette gazed with bliss how Amaya was still under a state of pure ecstasy as the masseuse was panting heavily while trying to regain her breath. At first the Maiko looked confused at the Gaelic’s request, and maybe not without a trace of doubt, but in the end the smaller woman conceded.

The masseuse stood up and the way she did it gave away the fact that her orgasm had been a powerful one, her legs looking still weakened, and captured Ailinn’s wrists and dragged her around the room. The greenette let her do, her own juices dripping down her legs as she was guided to a cute decorated bathroom with a wide shower that provided enough space for both of them.

Ailinn smiled at Amaya as she got her hands free. Then she walked inside the shower while taking her by the hand and turned the tap so warm water started flowing. She dragged the masseuse under the shower, water flowing through their bodies. She eased the masseuse while letting the water ease any worry she might have as she rested her forearms on her shoulders, embracing Amaya in a tender way. “After any kind of domination or BDSM session we do this. It is a touchdown with reality, we forget our roles and go back to normal life. It is meant to show that nothing that happened in character was ill intended.” Ailinn leaned in and kissed Amaya in a tender way in her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:20 pm

Amaya listened carefully while visibly relaxing under the warm water with her hands involuntarily rubbing against the glassy wall of the shower, then looked with amazement what Ailinn told her about the practices she used after a session of her fetish.

”You make this sound as if it was the most normal thing in the world to go back to the normal life.”
The Japanese answered truthfully about her feelings when she was kissed on the forehead. Talking about reality, this felt as if they were talking about two different realities. She had learned to accept people the way they are and had no problems with the preferences of anyone, but he had never even toyed with the idea that she could be a voluntary part of any of these practices. It was true, she kind of felt strangely excited when she was pinned on a bed or on the floor by another woman, but she only had tried to be offensive against another girl when she had already been brought to orgasm once. So she was sure where she was standing right now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:59 am

Ailinn listened to Amaya as the water eased away all her thoughts. “And isn’t it? Aren’t we talking about two people, two regular human beings having some intimate time, taking care of one another just after indulging their desire?” She let her hands caress her partner’s body, giving her a massage on her shoulders for some time.

“What I’m trying to show you is that even behind unconventional practices like this there is still people. We are not monsters just because we like to do some strange stuff in bed… What I’m trying to make you understand is that… I’m so sorry. I don’t want you to see me as some kind of psychopath after someone’s pain...” She hugged Amaya in a tender way. The greenette thanked the shower for concealing the tears that escaped her eyes. It was by showing her like that, so fragile and sincere, how she expected to achieve some kind of forgiveness from the Maiko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:22 pm

There was to really much room left for Amya to argue with or against the philosophy of Ailinn. Since having been tossed out of her home she had experienced how the world was both black and white, with the blacks heavily outweighing the whites most of the time. The Irish had surely been the most vicious and cruel wrestler she had encountered inside the ring, everyone else had been much more playful or had downright ravaged her without showing open disdain for the smaller girl.

But here she was, standing in her own shower with Ailinn, hugging her back after a little pause of hesitation. And she was not regretting it. It was worth a try to give the Irish a second chance.
”I have never been massaged in this room before. Usually it´s me who gives them, but for you I´ll make an exception.”
She added with a little giggle.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:08 pm

The morning had developed in ways that Ailinn couldn’t even start wondering about just a couple of hours before. First she got in a very tense and awkward situation, then it relaxed a little bit, then it became a raging hell and after that things deescalated gradually until she found herself cuddling tenderly with a woman in the massage house’s shower.

For a moment she felt like her hugging wasn’t going to be mutual, but after some instants of hesitations Amaya joined the greenette. Ailinn felt the warmth of tha masseuse’s body against her and she shivered in sheer happiness about it. She had been feeling quite insecure about what this woman could think of her and now hearing her saying the kind of things she was saying right now felt like music to the Irish’s ears. “Thank you...” she said in a whisper with a smile as she would continue massaging her partner’s shoulders. “Let the water and my attention ease any worries you might have...”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:00 pm

The eyes of the Japanese widened a little bit for a second as she realized something. Ailinn seemed to be really relieved and happy about how the events had unfolded. She honestly had not expected that.
”Oh…ok.”
It wasn´t that Amaya was unwilling to let herself fall into the care of Ailinn, but she was also quite anxious and a little nervous what the bigger girl had in mind for her. This day had taken so many turns that she was quite a little confused just thinking about it.

So with the best and purest intend, she would relax in the massage of the Irish, letting go of any deeper thoughts and putti ng her hands on the hips of the other girl while her shoulder blades would slightly rest against.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Ailinn noticed how Amaya’s attitude shifted from the initial hesitance to her final surrendering. But this was no surrender like the one the masseuse was subjected to in their previous match, no. This was a sweet relief for both the Maiko and the greenette as both felt closer to each other now.

The Irish let her partner get her hands on the waist of the Gaelic, finally relaxing her body as she surrendered to anything the greenette had for her. But there wasn’t anything waiting for Amaya but a nice massage and some cuddling. After feeling all the relaxation on her partner’s body Ailinn would just lean in and embrace her under the shower.

“You know, in the end I’m happy this came to happen. Thinking that we could have parted ways the way we did… I wouldn’t be able to bear with the thought of having hurt you, or you hating me for some misunderstanding… I’m glad we can start anew.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next