Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho, AliceBun, dangermouse, Deus001, Jstruggs716, killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Ragdoll_Jobbers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension: Looking for a Debut!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am by Gadot

I'm looking to send Nic out there and give him a proper debut, would love a nice match for him! I've honestly got no preferences in terms of a match, but I would love something that either gives him a nice plot to ride out with someone else, win or lose. He's down to play with both men and women, either hentai or not. Link is in my signature!

Comments: 0

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Poll regarding Kayfabe rules of hentai in non-hentai matches.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:03 pm by Old_Man_Tai

So, one of the various different things we are looking to bring to the board soon, is an official list of "In-World Rules", to help with world building and such and just make clear what the in-story rules of the Friction and Tension leagues are.

One thing I've noticed that people seem to handle differently, is the idea of using hentai, as in fucking, groping, stimulation, anything actually involving touching privates and beyond just flirting/kissing/rubbing in non-hentai matches. Some seem to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 11 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Harrier Sun May 10, 2020 8:02 pm

”Formalities?”
Amaya was musing a little bit over the request of Ailinn. She was right if she really thought about it, it was probably pretty stupid to just assume that you had never met before and were just a customer like anyone else.

”I guess I can try to not use any -san or -sama or anything else, but I need some time for it. It is not so easy to speak normally with someone who comes from the same place of work as I do.”
She finally concluded with a little bit sheepish but cute and honest smile while holding her hands together behind her back.
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman) - Page 11 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part V(Iceman)

Post by Iceman Mon May 25, 2020 6:31 pm

Amaya was still an enigmatic woman for Ailinn. The Irish could sense there was a lot of her that she didn’t grasp, some heavy baggage the Maiko had to burden, but as things were, Ailinn was happy she was able to get to know some things about her last rival. Seeing her there and sharing some moments in the massage house she passionately built, with those details that said a lot about her character like the goofy and fun drawings in the wall that her father made or the way she diligently made some tea and cookies for her clients. All that said a lot about Amaya and her character, and Ailinn was so happy she got to learn about that side of the masseuse.

That is why seeing her there, standing with an honest smile on her face while tearing down in some way that wall of formality that separated them felt really nice for the Irish woman. She felt comfortable in there and wanted to see more of Amaya. Ailinn also wanted to reflect a lot on what she had learnt that day, and think about her future. Yes, there was a lot of work to be done. “Thank you, Amaya, for everything. I will be back for some massages, and we can charge the AFW for the most expensive one” she said with a smile and a wink to Amaya. “I will be back, I mean it.” With a final smile and a nod she walked away from the massage house.

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum