Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami Empty The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

Post by wrestleryu Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:26 pm

Strip-off match: After every round, defeated opponents are stripped of one piece of clothing. Four rounds (and four stripped clothings) to win. Pinfall, submission or KO to win a round.

Okami appeared on the ramp saluted by a roaring crowd... and by the now familiar cat calls of enthusiastic female fans. The young wolf knew that his opponent in the next match was not one to take lightly.
Okami's battle plan consisted mainly in sticking to polite wrestling and not letting Selene bring the match to erotic grappling, which seemed to be her specialty, considering that she had done more than just defeating his friends Andy and Ryu in previous matches, matter of factly turning them into her playthings.

Unfortunately for Okami and his plans, the naive boy had once again missed to read the fine prints of his match stipulation, realizing only now that he had been required to wear four pieces of clothing (2 boots, 1 pair of wrestling pants and 1 pair of boxers) for a reason.

Okami:

"Ugh... again those damn showrunners and their perferted rules. I-It doesn't matter, I'll focus on winning each round and not be distracted by such lewd things o///o", he vowed to himself not without flustered concern. In the meanwhile, everything was ready for his curvaceous opponent to join the show.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami Empty Re: The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:00 am

Shortly after Okami’s entrance into the ring, Selene would make her presence known at the top of the ramp. As she heard the cheers from the audience, she’d be sure to strut down with a seductive and pleased smile, the woman blowing kisses out to everyone while she went down to the ring.

Once she was there, she’d step up and go in between the ropes slowly, making sure to show off her curves to both the audience and her opponent before stepping in. When she did, she’d place a hand on her hip, looking Okami from head to toe to see what she would be dealing with, letting her eyes linger on his muscular chest before smiling to herself.

Selene:

“Okami, I’ve heard a bit about you from a few others in the league.” Selene would say, looking to the boy with a confident expression. “I’m sure this’ll be an interesting match, especially given the stipulation.” With the strip rule in effect, Selene’s four articles of clothing would be her corset top, her skirt, and her stockings.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami Empty Re: The undressing game: Selene Vs. Okami

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:12 am

Gasping at Selene's sensually teasing way to enter the ring, Okami knew that he was going to be in trouble tonight especially in a strip match.

"Fuuh... I..I heard about your strenght and beauty too. I hope that at least the rumors on your strenght were exaggerated o///o", Okami would reply with a flushed face.

"An interesting match indeed, but I'm planning to j-just focus on wrestling and not on the...uhhh stipulation o///o",
The silver haired boy would stutter trying not to think too much at Selene's spectacular body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:22 pm

“Well, I’m sure you’ll figure out for yourself soon enough.” Selene would wink, seeing the boy’s already flustered expression. “And you needn’t worry about the stipulation, I’ll be sure that everything goes in a way that we both get some fun in here today. Although, I do have to focus on the audience’s enjoyment first and foremost.”

The busty woman would then ready herself lightly jumping from foot to foot in her signature boxer/grappler combo stance as she regarded the wolfboy, sticking her tongue out playfully. “Lets be sure to give them a match to enjoy, shall we?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Okami found it hard to focus as Selene's so-called fighting stance seemed to have been studied with the sole purpose of alluring and disorienting a male opponent, inevitably captivating their attention on her swaying and bouncing endowments.

"Uhh... t-that's the idea... Unfhh...! o///o", The wolfboy would just plain respond to her teasing words as the match offically started, with Okami taking a boost from the ropes and trying a running clothesline right from the start.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:24 am

With the match now started, Selene would begin to prepare to have the boy’s mind completely in her grasp to toy with for their duration. However she first needed a hands on experience in dealing with the boy, so him taking the initiative in charging her with an added boost from the ropes, she already had a start on her goal.

And while a noble attempt, the wolfboy’s attempted clothesline would be easily dodged by the blonde, ducking under his arm and hopping back a few paces to keep a distance between them, giving a small giggle when he’d turn to her. “My my Okami, so forward~. I can tell we’ll have plenty of fun today~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:37 am

"Ooff...! 0///0".
Target definitely missed, Okami would awkwardly end into the opposite ropes, arising amused laughters from the crowd.

"Ugh you're good at dodging... b-but you can't escape forever. This is a wrestling match you know..",
The wolfboy walked forth more cautiously, trying to get Selene cornered and also trying to provocate her.

He was the distracted one at the moment though, inevitably affected by the non-stop bouncing of Selene's hefty curves along with her hopping stance as he finally lunged forward to try and pin the curvaceous opponent to the corner.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:17 pm

“Oh I’m aware, just wanted to give you a shot before I returned the favor.” The blonde would say, her confidence ever present as she allowed herself to be backed into a corner. Selene would then wait for Okami to attempt to reach for her, which she would avoid by showing off her agility and just getting over him, reversing their roles in the corner.

And with a quick turn and a sudden jump, Selene would preform her famous hip attack, sticking his gut in order to press him against the corner. If it were effective, she would deliver a few more, aimng to stun aand weaken him with her moves before stopping, looking back to see his condition.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:53 pm

"Gotch-ooff !! o///o".
Okami would swear that she was still there on instant before he would awkardly bump into the turnbuckle with a faint groan, and when he turned around, he was in the perfect position to take Selene's famous hip-bump attack.

"Unnghhff..!! Heck... unffhh unffhh...! o///o".
Her peach-perfect derrière was quite the sight to behold, but not when she was repeatedly ramming it into your belly.
With his abs tenderized and a good amount of wind crushed out of him in such womanly way, the young wolf had no choice but to double over in the corner, weak to the knees.
"D-Dammit..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:20 pm

“Told ya.” She’d tease, winking back to him as he recovered from her hip attacks. However if the wolfboy was expecting time to recover, he’d find none as Selene would start up her hip-bumps again. Striking at his stomach, the busty blonde would continue until he would collapse into a sitting position against the turnbuckle.

And when he would, she would waste no time in sitting back, lifting her skirt up in order to preform a stink face on the boy. “My hips are quite the threat, it’d be bad for you to be put so far on the defensive so soon.” She would laugh, moving her hips left and right as she taunted the wolfboy with her suggestive moveset.

But he would find relief quickly, as Selene would step away and hop back several paces. “Come on Okami, that was just a few love taps. There’s plenty more to be enjoyed on the way. So don’t get tired out just yet.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next