» Hat Trick
by Roy (abracy) Today at 8:57 pm

» Sammy "Carrotcake" Winters
by Edmund Today at 8:35 pm

» Alex Stylianos
by Roy (abracy) Today at 8:25 pm

» Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience
by Harrier Today at 7:20 pm

» Acrobat against Giantess part 2: the gym encounter!
by Ringropes98 Today at 3:32 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Iceman, LARIATO, Nelv, skip-stop, Void Effect

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 11

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

General Avalanche Reminder

Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:21 pm by Old_Man_Tai

General Reminder: Friction PPV Avalanche goes live on December 1st: So if you need to do any promos or build up for your Avalanche matches, you should be focusing on that now. You are allowed to do such things over Discord and then post them after if it helps get them done faster so matches have proper build up.

Also, if you are looking to get on the ppv, and have a partner and match set up, (or can do so quickly), contact me to let me know what match you are doing on the show.

If you have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Dark Reign: Let the Blossom of Chaos Bloom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Reign: Let the Blossom of Chaos Bloom - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Reign: Let the Blossom of Chaos Bloom

Post by Edmund on Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:12 am

It had been over a week since the wrongs had made a move on Amber, and still, Hyacinth had Amber on lock down. Something that really infuriated the little irish girl, "Why can't I go out? It's been a week and nothing has happened!" Amber practically screamed, something she had never done before. Though these were weird times, changing the two of them, "You know exactly why, if the wrongs came after you once, they'll do it again, I can't afford to take that risk. In a month may-" She started, but Amber cut her off almost immediately, "A whole month?!? Are you insane?!? No, no way, I'm done playing these game Hya, I want to go out!" "Amber, I said n-" "Just try and stop me!" she screamed and ran out the front door, Hyacinth called after her, but Amber had made up her mind.

Tears streamed down the girl's face as she ran through the woods, not slowing down until she was sure she was far enough away from the house where she could finally be alone, "I hate this...why did this have to happen?" She asked herself out loud before she began walking, kicking up a small pile of loose grass as she walked along the trail. She felt bad, she had never raised her voice at anyone before and Hyacinth didn't deserve that. After all, she was just trying to protect her, but there's only so much seclusion with the same people one person could take. Amber wanted to go back, to apologize, but a clearing came into view and there was her spot. Slowly, she approached the one single tree that had been her only friend for the longest time, a small smile krept across her face as she looked it up and down, "Hello old friend..." She said softly as she placed a hand against the base of the tree before using her other hand to wipe away some tears from her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Dark Reign: Let the Blossom of Chaos Bloom - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Reign: Let the Blossom of Chaos Bloom

Post by Chaos on Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:38 pm

The rage was too much, Yumi was walking through the city waiting to cool off, so she could start huting and get over with it already not wanting to be associated with those anymore, but then again they were the ones that would be providing the things she desires, making this decision more hard that it should be. The maniac continued, quicking the pebles off her way, more calm but the expression on her face was still of anger as her direction was through what seemed to be a park, an empty one. Since it was night, there wasn't much if not none movement at all, perfect to think and calm down without random bystanders to annoy.

However, that night, never even for a single moment, it went through her mind that night would be her lucky one. Yumi continued her path still thinking about the situation only for a few meters, stopping to stare at an quite unique sight. A girl, or at least looked like one, near a tree illuminated by the moonlight. At first she couldn't exactly recognise her, but after pulling out the photo and analyzing both better a wide grin appeared on her face, closing her fist tight as the photo was messed up and shrivelled, before being put back on her pocket and she started to walk towards her.

Her face was seemed one of a excited psychopath, a wide force smile leaving her face twisted and wriggling, but the excitement was there and her eyes, piercing her soul, terrifying, that is if she was looking to her. Each step was followed by a short pause, almost she was trying to control herself which would be understandable if was known what was going through her head... After all, she was told to be delivered in one piece, but doesn't mean it had to be 100% intact...

Using this opportunity, Yumi tried to place behind her target, her heavy breathing from excitment and the shadow being cast over her being the only indicators that she was there, only for her when to turn towards her seen the maniac's face masked by the darkness with only her amber eyes piercing to the dark looking directly at her. "What is a girl, like yourself, doing here... ALL. BY. HER.SELF....?"

Jessie Belle
The chubby luchadora crushing adversaries with her big butt.

Camelia Andrews
The big pinky. She shall amaze her enemies!

Sugar City
Filling the world with colors and delivering team combos.

Yumi Kuroshi
The evil woman with mental issues
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum