by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

Post by WrestleMind Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:57 pm

A bit of luck and good timing had saved the hunk from certain defeat. Now Ryo was savoring his control by placing the limp muscledhead in the corner and giving him a wakeup call. 

The Bronze boy stirred from his slumber, his limbs numb, vision fuzzy. For a moment the broken down alpha feared Ryo may go for another finisher. The teens gentle lips put this fear to rest.

Though half conscious Jason willingly went along with this pleasurable intermission. Locking his lips with Ryos and tangling his tongue with he teens. Suddenly Ryo took more control maniacly kissing and licking Jason's shredded chest. Finally the sexual sensei gently grinded their exhausted members together. "Ahhh... Fu- Uckk..." Jason said as his pleasure seemed to near another climax. 

While he worked over his dazed opponent Ryo tryed a bit of mind games. Unfortunately for him Jason was just too dumb for that to work. If there was gonna be any boyish night poundings they would be after he knocked the fuck out of this pretty little twig. 

Jason nodded and kicked his lips, seemingly indicating he was onboard. With Ryos guard lowered he would lay his calloused hands on the teens shoulders and start using his gorilla strength to loosen them up. "Sure thing Dear... I'll tap out in just a moment... Psych ya beautifle idiot!

CRACK

Jason would use his grip on Ryos shoulders to pull him into a head but. This time the reckless hunk actually managed to aim for the bridge if Ryos nose, likely doing more damage to the cutie than to himself.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:22 pm

This time Ryo was certain he had Jason tamed and under his heel. He had just overpowered the bigger teen, made him cum, KOed him flat and had flat out won the match if it hadn't been for that damned rope break, so surely the purple haired dolt would listen to reason, submit, and then fun sex times could happen, right?

CRACK

Or, he could be a complete jackass and smash his head into Ryo's face for a second time, the nude teenager dropping flat as he grabbed at his nose, praying it wasn't broken, the crowd, including the magazine editors in the front row, wincing at the sound and impact of that headbutt, leaving the Hentai Jester defenseless!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:51 am

Jason was quite dazed himself from that impactful headbut. Knowing he had a golden opportunity to put away his lovely rival the brute shook off the cobwebs and staggered to his feet. One last touch... The muscle bound boy pulled quickly pulled up his lavender speedo, giving himself a little wedgie in his haste.

Jason marched to Ryos side and grabbed ahold of the teens auburn hair. With this leverage he would coax the dreamy boy to his knees. Next Jason would tilt the Princes head back and close in for one more lingering kiss. 
"ill see ya around hot stuff..." 
After letting their lips meet and their tongues mingle Jason pulled away with a soft smack. 

The lavender lad would suddenly shoot past Ryo bounce off the ropes and come charging back at him. Finally he would dive, latch his arms around Ryos neck and land a sharply angled cutter.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:16 am

The naked fighter didn't have as hard a skull as Jason did, and the purple haired boys headbutt had him dazed and confused, the pounding in his head painful enough to make tears leak down his cheeks as he was forced to his knees and kissed one last time, moaning for Jason's tongue. Much as he hated the boys personality, he was just so damn hot.

The kiss broken, the skinny limbed fighter struggled up to his feet, which soon proved to be a mistake, as he was caught perfectly in Jason's grip, and wanted face first onto the cum stained mat with goddamn authority by a powerful Cutter!

The impact caused Ryos nude body to bounce off the mat before laying still, barely conscious as his body twitched, shuddered, and jerked on the mat, completely done for!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:01 pm

Due to Wrestlemind leaving the site, Ryo Kamiya is declared the winner via forfeit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3