Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux Empty AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux

Post by killcarrion Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:57 pm

AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux KnrRSD1

AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux HnGRMQK       Vs.     AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux LV5CmuW

Hentai Championship

Match Type: Hentai Stamina Title Match
Setting : Intimate, fancy hotel-room. Both characters adorned in stockings and bikinis.
Win Conditions: Forcing the loser to submit verbally.

Back to top Go down

AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux Empty Re: AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:17 am

Maddie and Lucky, as Best Friends For Frickin' Ever, got together pretty often, and usually, when they got together, sexy things ended up happening. It could be as simple as some groping, or some facesitting, but tonight, it was going to be some very intense, fully sexual combat, here in a swanky hotel room in the heart of Germany, and it was going to get underway pretty much as soon as they walked in that door.

Actually, it had already kind of gotten started unofficially, since Maddie and Lucky had been getting ready for the match in the same location. Long story short, there was a fair amount of groping and a couple of orgasms already, before they even got in front of the cameras. Nothing to throw off the competitive balance of the official fight or anything. Maddie had made sure of that.

The door to the room opened, and, though Maddie and the champion were both there, ready to enter, Maddie would take the lead as they passed through the relatively narrow threshold, turning slightly to the side as she passed through to keep an easy hold on her friend's hand, tugging her along behind her. Maddie wore a white bikini with big pink and gold polka dots all over it, and blue trim along every edge. Her thighhigh stockings were decorated with blue and white stripes, and she had her hair done up into a couple of cute, trendy twintails spilling like fountains from each side of her noggin.

"Wow, not a bad choice of arena, Lucky!" she said.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux Empty Re: AV 19 Hentai Championship - Lucky Sakura (c) vs. Maddie Lux

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:09 pm

Lucky had never been outside of Japan in her two decades of life and she had to say... Germany was a LOT colder than she expected! From the moment she stepped off the plane, the poor girl was shivering and quaking in the icy chill of Munich, Sakura practically having to cling to her challenger and best friend for warmth... even IF she packed clothes just for this occasion! They had gotten a day or two to themselves, Lucky and Maddie, before their match, Lucky and Maddie having a room of their own to do with however they wished! Well... When they were in a room alone together... sexy things started happening... It was kinda inevitable, really, the way Lucky and Maddie craved each other, the two women throwing themselves at each other mere MOMENTS after they were alone, groping, kissing and making each-other orgasm as almost a WARM UP for what was to come! Sakura found that even while she was freezing her butt off in the cold, European air... her heart was ABLAZE with passion of her Best Friend for Frickin' Ever... MORE than excited to fight her for her belt!

If anyone deserved to have a crack at it... It was Maddie Lux!

Spoiler:

Lucky and Maddie walked into the room hand-in-hand... or rather, squeezed in, the two girls turning side-ways, breasts mashing into each other as they squeezed through the room together! With Maddie taking the lead, Sakura would follow in behind her, adorned with her golden, frilly bikini, her legs covered in beautiful yellow/white stripes that rand down her thighs... While Maddie wore twin-tails, Sakura had her hair flow freely down to her shoulders, outlining her near-perfect features! As beautiful as Maddie and Lucky were... their room, if nothing else, was certainly worthy of them!

It was LARGE, first of all, the two of them walking into a massive space with the lights already low, the room a consistant shade of attractive rose-red from the soft, silky carpet to the wallpaper, to the sheets on their extra-king-sized bed! There was a massive bathroom to the left, a small kitchen with food (and even drinks if that's what it took) to the right... and in the center was where everything would take place... their little bedroom! Maddie would note how AWESOME a choice it was and Sakura giggled lightly, stepping up so that she was only slightly behind her best friend squeezing her hand gently!

"I wanted to make your challenge the BEST one you'll ever have, Maddie-chan!" Lucky giggled placing a quick kiss on her cheek! "You're my best friend and stuff after all... and besides..." Suddenly, Lucky would SLIP her hand out of Maddie's, Sakura pressing her chest INTENSELY against her opponent's shoulder-blades as her hands slipped under Maddie's arms and GRABBED at her breasts from behind! Lucky's chin would rest on her lover's shoulder as her fingers slipped under the bikini-top Maddie sported, Lucky wasting no time in having FUN... ya know, some pre-match fun! TOOOOOOOTALLY legal!

"I got 'Champion's privilege!'"
She gloated jokingly, rubbing her cheek into the cali-cutie as she groped her! "MMmm... Could it be that you grew in size a little since we've gotten here...? I think you might'veeeeeee!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:35 pm

Lucky was obviously struggling with the chill of a German winter, so Maddie just did what she had to do to help out her buddy. Maddie hailed from an even warmer climate than Lucky, but she had more experience with the cold, it seemed, owing to occasional family trips up to Tahoe and a few contests she had experienced in that vicinity. The warmup wouldn't detract from the match in any way—Maddie was planning on going for days, if need be!

Maddie turned sideways to maintain her grip on Lucky's hand without having to shift, but Lucky seemed to want to add something a little extra to their entrance, as the girl in the gold bikini moved up and pushed her right boob and Maddie's right boob together as they entered! Maddie snorted and smiled at that momentary contact, knowing just how much Lucky loved boobs and loved playing with her, as they made it through the threshold and into the hotel room proper. The red room was actually quite huge, though the low lighting and consistent color also made it feel secluded, and private. Lucky was all giggles as she got behind Maddie, smooching her on the cheek...then sliding her hands underneath Maddie's bikini top to start groping her titties!

"Mmm...heh heh..." Maddie purred, as she thrust her butt back in response to Lucky's teasing, rubbing her butt cheeks against her friend's crotch. "You're, like, so obsessed with my boobs, and with all the groping...they say that can make them grow bigger, right?" Maddie was pretty sure she had heard that somewhere.

"You jealous?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:08 pm

"Mmmmmh.... Can you blaaaaaaaaame meeeee....? They're big and round and GORGEOUS!" Lucky snickered softly as she groped and squeezed and squished, purring softly as Maddie, in return, rubbed her big, bouncy rear right into Maddie's sex! Oh, there was good feelings all AROUND tonight and their match hadn't even really started yet! Sakura really did love boobs though... REALLY loved them! Kissing would always be her first love, like forever and ever... but Maddie's chest though... If there was one thing that could take her mind off of making out with Maddie again, it'd be just feeling up those big and bouncy jugs! Hey, and before you judge, Maddie liked BUTTS! Almost every opportunity she had, Maddie Lux just loved massaging those cheeks of hers on Sakura from her lap to her face to her chest even sometimes! Sakura didn't mind it though... In fact, she kinda liked it! Not many things Lucky could do to her could make her best friend smile like giving her rear some attention!

Heh... Maybe they were both weird, but Lucky didn't care! She everything about Maddie and that wasn't going to change! No matter what unearthly fetishes of hers she'd come to learn about!

"Me? Jealous! You're funny, Maddie!"
Lucky giggled, kissing her cheek again as she squished herself tighter against her friend! "I was just gonna say... that we might be EVEN now! My chest had been like, a whole size bigger than yours for, like ever! Maybe now we can have a REAL tit-fight!" Lucky smiled lewdly, one of her hands slipping away from the breast it held... but not before giving it's nipple a teasing pinch! Sakura's hand would slip down Maddie's toned, well-trained physique, slipping down her ribs and belly before looping around just above her pelvis, hugging her rear closer into her crotch, letting it grind in a little harder!

"Mmmmh... Everything about you gets hotter and hotter every day, Maddie-chan..."
She whispered, that same hand slipping down into the Cali-cutie's panties, softly rubbing the vulnerable sex that hid inside. Sakura's cheeks would blush a soft pink as she stared lewdly at her friend, her lips curled into the most suggestive smile.... She was eager to get this match started in earnest! "Makes me wanna kiss you and never stop..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:15 pm

"I mean, like, yeah, they totally are all those things, true..." Maddie would reply, as Lucky groped her big tits and she shook her butt all over her friend's crotch, warming her up, getting her ready to turn into prey in a minute, when the match officially began! "And they are ALSO bigger than yours, no matter how nice those jugs you've got are, Lucky! I've always been ready for a titfight, if your boobs aren't too chicken for it!"

She gave a few teasing harder bumps of her rump against Lucky's crotch as the girl cooed in her ear about how sexy she was, and how much she wanted to kiss her. In addition to being a big fan of boobs, Lucky's number one priority was, of course, kisses, which Maddie didn't mind at all. She turned her head slightly to the side, managing to establish eye contact with the champion as that hand slipped into her panties and started rubbing her sex, trying to warm Maddie up some more, too. "Mmm...well, you can kiss..."

Before she purred the end of that sentence, Maddie's butt slammed HARD into Lucky's crotch, aiming to shove the girl backward and briefly break the connection between them. "My BUTT! HA!" Maddie wouldn't waste time now, as she dashed around behind Lucky, exactly reversing their positions, as she slipped both her hands inside the cups of her friend's frilly golden bikini, beginning a vigorous, yet sensual massage of Lucky's udders for revenge!

"This is 'California Privilege!'"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:39 pm

Lucky took her time just enjoying her best friend and every little WONDERFUL thing she had to offer... Her soft, angelic yet energetic voice... her body so buxom on both ends that they balanced each other beautifully... her smooth, attractive tan skin that was any woman's dream to have, no doubt in large part due to her glorious genetics... Her scent which was just as soft as her breasts, subtle and sweet... though she couldn't quite place what it was exactly and finally, the fact that she was having a hentai match with her bestest, most competitive friend of all time! In a lot of ways, this was like any other time that they had fun together, always coming down to this in the end! They were always so touchy, each of them going for what they want of the other, the two women always so suffucatingly close to each other that their chests were often left STRAINED for days after how hard they were squished! Just as much, though, they were nothing less than friendly! Lustful, most certainly, but never letting their competition of besting each other to get out of hand! Never for a moment did they lament that they were bested by their rival... Bested? Yes. But not by the woman who did it. Whenever Lucky got a handle on Maddie, she was always SUPER gracious and fun about it. When Maddie did the same, Lucky always laughed and smiled, taking her loss in stride! They were always friends first and nothing came before that...

...It was why Lucky loved her so much!

On the other hand, though... This wasn't just their average, friendly get-together. Lucky and Maddie were competing for more than just another tick on their board of wins! This was for a BELT! Something with meaning that people would identify with! In a sense, they were fighting for a cause the both of them wanted to be the head of! Hentai champion might not be as impressive or dignified as Friction, Tension, Momentum or even the HARD CORE Entropy championships... But it was still something that people WATCHED! They had their wants and desires, their need to see someone win and someone lose... and everyone knew the outcome of this match would effect more than just the combatants! Lucky knew that... but even so, it was hard to shake how she felt (about) Maddie...

And the Californian cutie would use that opportunity, that... mere moment of conflict to assert her "Californian" privilege!

"AH!" Lucky would cry as she was sent stumbling back, her hands slipping off Maddie's breasts... but not before taking her top off! Lucky's fingers would TIGHTEN around the strings that held Maddie's top as she fell back, practically RIPPING it right off her friend with her own unstable backwards momentum... but that would hardly stop someone as accustomed and comfortable with lewdness as Maddie Lux! Her speed was impressive, a tan FLASH of strawberry-blonde hair and well-toned skin SLIPPING around Sakura and taking hold of her paler... but obviously BIGGER breasts in a mimicry or just-deserts recompense of Lucky's attack upon hers!

"Uhhhhhh..." She moaned lewdly, instinctively shoving her rear BACK into Maddie's sex, rubbing her cheeks all around it just as she had done, her hands shooting up to rest on top of Maddie's... or rather, on top of the fabric that Maddie's hands were under, Lucky's emerald eyes rolling back into the back of her head a bit as she SMILED!

"Oh... are... are everyone in... C-C-California this.... mmm.... privileged...?"
Lucky would gasp hotly as Maddie fondled her, Lucky rubbing her but cheeks HARD into Maddie's... inspired by the feeling of her bare tits upon her back... "You... mmmm... Have to take me... sometime...." Lucky would crane her head back to get a look at the woman she so adored, pink, glowing hearts practically visible in her deep green emeralds... "C'mere, Maddie... Lets... kiss.... So we can start the match... I'll even... let you... stay like this.... for a while..." It wasn't a universally recognized sign, a lips-to-lips kiss. Not like the dinging of the bell... but that ding was TAKING TOO LONG! She wanted to start NOW! Besides, Maddie was already half-naked!... Might as well start things off!

"C'moooooooon... please...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:27 pm

Maddie caught Lucky daydreaming, and she made her pay in arousal, as Maddie's butt slammed into her and the Cali girl suddenly whirled around behind her friendly prey, to imitate what Lucky had just done to her, asserting her privilege to fondle those titties just as surely as the champion had! Her hands gave them a rough massage all over to start, then started focusing on specific areas, fingers digging deeper into the sensitive undersides of those boobs, then sliding up to tug on Lucky's nipples, making sure they were diamond-hard right from the get-go so that they could be easily stimulated later on.

Lucky moaned and whimpered and squealed in delight, not even bothering to try forcing Maddie off of her, mostly just asking about California and whether they could go there sometime. "Heh, well, it's a big state, so, like, not everyone is so privileged, but...y'know, a few girls are..." she said, as she moaned softly at the feeling of Lucky's butt doing what hers had been doing just a few seconds earlier, warming up her sex even more.

Lucky wanted to start the match off with a kiss, which was just, you know, so Lucky. And she was willing to trade some continued fondling for it. Maddie giggled. "Oooooh? You'll let me, huh...? I don't think you're in a position to let me do anything..." she mused, as one hand stayed on a tit and squeezed, while the other slid over Lucky's shoulder, down her back—undoing her top on the way down, so that it would hang loosely over those tits until Maddie decided to remove it—before finding its way to Lucky's ass, giving that rump a solid spank to send both cheeks jiggling!

"But maybe...I will allow you to kiss me..." she added, smacking her lips and giving Lucky's captured boob a tug to turn her a little more towards Maddie.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:48 pm

"Mmmhhhh.... Wanna... Wanna challenge.... me on... th-that...?" Sakura gasped and moaned as Maddie fondled her so GLORIOUSLY, her hands toying with her nipples, forcing them to harden at her touch the mere moment they were in contact, the Californian cutie making sure the most sensative areas of her chest were attended to gloriously... Lucky squirmed and struggled in Maddie's loving embrace... half because she wanted to get free and pin her up against a wall... the other half because this all felt so GOOD, her body couldn't stay still! Her skin was SO on fire and full of sensation, she barely noticed one of her friend's hands slipping away from it's duty of fondling, instead slipping back between them to undo Lucky's top! Only as it started to come loose, resting upon her breasts instead of tied against them did the cheerleader become aware... but at this point, she REALLY couldn't pay it any mind! It was only fair after all and besides...

She had FAR more important things to care about!

Sakura would look back at Maddie and smile lovingly, leaning in for that kiss she asked for... ONLY to let out a loud "EEP!" as Maddie SPANKED her so hard, BOTH of her butt-cheeks jiggled and quaked! Sakura's cheeks BURNED as hotly as her rear did... but her smile never faded in the least! She winced the tiniest bit as Maddie SQUEEZED her breast, using it as a lever to pull Lucky into a more favorable kissing angle...

And THIS was when Lucky struck!

WHIRLING around with the small amount of momentum Maddie had given her with her turn, Lucky would SCOOP her best friend up in her arms, one hand resting on her lower back, attempting to bend her backwards just a bit, the other cupping her challenger's chin between two fingers, pulling her face closer!

"Mmmm... Good choice, Maddie-chan..."
Lucky whispered, closing the distance and locking lips with her! Maddie and Lucky never had time for any foreplay or slowness and they CERTAINLY wouldn't have any here! Sakura would waste no time in their erotic escapades, the cheerleader kissing DEEPLY into her beautiful, tan, twin-tailed combatant, her tongue slipping past her lips and into her mouth, intent on taking her... and taking her by storm! She would push in HARD into her friend too, attempting to back her up more and more into the nearest wall, to pin her there... making it ALL the EASIER to make out... for them both!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:26 pm

Maddie had Lucky in a very vulnerable situation now, top removed (though that was just getting even for Lucky removing hers), butt spanked, nipples squeezed and pinched into diamond-hard tips, ready to be stimulated. She pulled Lucky in for that kiss her pale-haired friend was so desperate for, ready to grant her that request and make the match kiss-official...

At which point Lucky WHIRLED around, her top flying off with the motion, as she wrapped her arms around Maddie and shoved her lips forcefully against the Californian's! Maddie was forced back a couple of steps by the initial charge, but she knew something like that was going to happen, and, after being forced maybe a quarter of the way back towards the wall, she would stamp her foot down and refuse to move any further! Lucky may have thought that being against the wall would make it easier to kiss for them both, but Maddie didn't think so! She would slam her body forward now, unbending her back, tits SLAMMING into Lucky's and doing their best to PANCAKE those pink-tipped orbs back against the champion's ribs!

Maddie's hands, meanwhile, both went down to Lucky's hips, grabbing on...and then suddenly yanking upward, trying to give Lucky a mighty wedgie that would distract her and make her squeal! And, when she flinched, Maddie would try to use her lips to bully her friend backwards, aiming to shove Lucky back against the nearest wall instead with the power of her kiss!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next