Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716, justmasa, LadyX, Mart-Kos, pu-level-up, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension Title Belt matches

Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:16 pm by SimplyMoon

As with Aphrodite being the new holder of Hentai championship belt for Tension((Spoilers))I hope to reinvigorate the belt with a few matches and am beginning to plan out what to do. If you are interested in storyline or just a plain match let me know with a pm or a comment down below.

Comments: 1

Looking for a Hentai Debut match!

Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:20 am by Diesel_Electric_Razor

Hello AFW! Asking again for anyone to take my dear lad Jasper Rhys on for a somewhat unusual hentai match, as I want him to face off against another male wrestler, preferably a masculine male for his Hentai debut match.

Essentially I'm asking for a gay hentai match, I.E. yaoi
Jasper's Page

If anyone is interested, hit me up on Discord so we can plan it out!
my Discord is

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:03 pm by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Prudence vs. Jason Reed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 Empty Re: Prudence vs. Jason Reed

Post by Kelsea on Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:58 am

Prudence groaned out a little as Jason took her by the ankles and dragged her into the middle of the ring, flipping her onto her front while she was still grasping at her head and neck to tend to the pain of the DDT. She senced the vibration through the mat as the younger boy dropped down to the canvas right beside her and opened her eyes just as he was tugging on her arm to draw her thigh deep in between his open thighs and right towards his crotch of all places!

Prudence gasped in, trying to turn her head at the last minute as she didn't want to be placed in such an undignified position of being face to face with this upstarts member, even if it was covered by speedos

"Nhh!!"
The lady grunted out in distaste.. She'd managed to avert her face just in time, but the side of her cheek still ended up against the boy's heated crotch. Her face, plump lips and delicate nose ended up stuffed right against the inner side of Jason's warm thigh, high up and a little too close to his groinal regions for Prudence's liking

Spotlight
characters:
Prudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 ELZuoMvPrudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 OG5hnuaPrudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 Cg3CzYmPrudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Prudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 Empty Re: Prudence vs. Jason Reed

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Jason grunted with mild disapproval at his opponents resistance. "Come on ya prideful bitch don't fight it! I know a hundred girls who would kill to be where you are...  Your loss..."

With Prudence face and neck deep within his thighs Jason would vine his ankles together, locking in the hold. The young man's shredded thighs would become like a vice around the redheads neck, slowly drawing her brain of blood and oxygen. 

"All the all those squats were worth it..."  He though while giddily playing with the woman's crimson hair and staring lustfully into her lovely red eyes. 

Jason would turn to Leer at Virginia as he choked out her deer mother. "Hey cutey I see you staring at me... Play your cards right and I can give you the same treatment I'm giving your uptight mom!" finally he would give her what could only be described as a shit eating grin and a wink.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum