by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 1 Bot

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

New Champion, New Challenges (Hentai Promo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1 - New Champion, New Challenges (Hentai Promo) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Champion, New Challenges (Hentai Promo)

Post by Cicilia Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:18 pm

In between the lustful kisses Maddie and Lucky shared, it seemed the two girls were nothing but a bundle of giggles! The cheerleader knew for certain that she was having, like, all the fun right now just kissing and pushing her besty back towards the bedroom, her hands slipping ALL over that firm, toned, and tanned Cali-body! Among these sensual touches, Sakura's fingers slipped down along Maddie's big, buxom booty, circling ALL over each cheek before one of them ran down between them, tracing her crack curiously... having never gotten a fully... developed picture of the region! While she was exploring, however, Maddie took the opportunity to take a feel herself, her own slender, masterful touch running down along Sakura's skin!

...Lucky MOANED loudly, forcing her to break off their make-out sesh, Sakura's cheeks FLARING up... but embarrassment did not flare... No, she only smiled WIDER than before, her eyes sparking with pleasure as she stared down her friend, her own fingers aiming to touch a little deeper, taunting Maddie with another little challenge as she got RIGHT back to kissing... all along that firm, sweet neck of hers... Being peppered all over with fresh, wet blue marks, Maddie would joke about Sakura's desires, remarking how she could just... TAKE her if that's what Lucky meant! The cheerleader giggled lightly reaching up her free, non-butt-poking hand up to her partner's cheek, lightly stroking it with her palm as she continued to suckle on that neck...

"Mmmh... You're sooooooo coooooocky...." Lucky giggled... then giggled HARDER as she realized her choice of words. "I'm the one that's gonna fuck YOU silly, cutie! I AM the champ after all, riiiiiiight?"

Sakura would only look up from her actions to spot the oncoming door, Lucky reaching her cheek-cupping hand out to open the door, allowing it to hang open so she and Maddie could pass through! Lucky had cleared all her little stuffed animal-plushies away in preparation for Maddie's arrival, her studio hidden away behind a sheet she'd hung up between it and the bed.. leaving everything neatly hidden! Sakura would push her rival back towards the bed, hoping the edge of it would force her knees to buckle, dropping her on her back with Lucky falling on top soon after! She would pull back from Maddie if only to HOP up on the bed herself, straddling her best friend as her hands came down... each taking a hold of those BIG bubble-breasts!

"C'mere you..." She whispered, leaning in as she GROUND HARD on Maddie's pussy! "Time for yooooooooooou to get fucked silly~!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

1 - New Champion, New Challenges (Hentai Promo) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Champion, New Challenges (Hentai Promo)

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:13 am

Lucky couldn't help but put her hands on what was the certified #1 Booty in all of AFW, running her fingers all over Maddie's prize-winning rump. Maddie was groping Lucky's not-too-far-behind bottom, too, of course, as she allowed herself to be led towards the bedroom, definitely not about to disappoint the hentai champion when she was begging for a match...

...but TOTALLY ready to disappoint her when it came to her desire to dominate Maddie! Because Maddie was never one to do anything without making it a competition. She ended up racing girls in the grocery store from the freezer section to the register. She competed with her neighbor to see who got more mail. She was the Avatar of Competition, and she could not be tamed! "I mean, like, being the champ doesn't mean you can't get exhausted and fucked totally silly by, y'know, the Queen of Cute Sexy Stuff."

They made their way into the bedroom, and Maddie's first thought was that she wanted to see what was behind the sheet. Things were just way too neat and tidy in here! As she thought about that, Lucky gave her a shove, and Maddie huffed as she went down on her butt, Lucky coming down on top of her between her legs, grabbing onto her boobs! Maddie gasped as her friend pressed down on top of her...but she didn't intend to let Lucky keep her place on top, snapping her legs shut around that waist, squeezing hard, trying to make her freeze for an instant so Maddie could sneak a hand inside her panties to squeeze her pussy, while the other hand batted like a cat's paw at Lucky's swaying titties!

"Uh, no way! Yoooooooooou're gonna get fucked silly!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:47 pm

As Sakura pressed down into her bestest friend in the ENTIRE world, she felt her counterpart's STRONG legs close around her sides, squeezing her in such a way that didn't so much hurt... but SURPRISED her just how strong it was! For an instant, Lucky got a goooood taste of her rival's leg-strength... how much STRONGER those thighs had gotten since they first met! YEESH! It was like being hugged by a pair of LOGS with out tight and tough they were! What was Maddie doing to TRAIN them??? Kick dump-trucks!? Lucky's eyes widened as she stared down at her foe, her fingers unclenching from around Maddie's buxom chest for only a moment... giving her ample opportunity to take advantage! Lucky winced... then laughed as Maddie slapped at her boobs as harmlessly as a kitten would at their favorite feather-toy! It was so WEIRD, feeling them dangle and bob at the American's request, her shamelessly explorative touches even... turning her on even...

But that was nothing compared to what would happen next...

Sakura would let out a MOAN that could he heard from AROUND the world as Maddie's fingers found themselves slipping inside of the Japanese cutie's panties, the cheerleader left gasping and writhing to the Cali-cutie's touch! God, it was like she just hit the "I'm so fucking horny right now... keep doing what your doing" button, Lucky left ALMOST ENTIRELY to Maddie's Mercy!

...Almost.

God, she loved her so much... Even when they weren't rolling around on the bed like this! She was like a sister she never had! ...In a non-weird way! They were twins that weren't born together... family in every way but blood! Lucky cared so very deeply for Maddie it hurt!... But not so much that she couldn't enjoy moments like this... when they always had the most fun! Sakura would lean in, one of her hands slipping down inside Maddie's panties too, roughly exploring what lied inside as her other fondled and squished the breast it held! Her lips would rapidly peck Maddie's lips as she did so, growing more excited by the moment!

"I'm so happy you were my first..." She whispered between kisses. "...and my first championship match..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:50 am

Maddie was employing a pretty healthy mix of light and heavy play, of painful squeezes and sexy teasing, in order to completely prevent Lucky from guessing what was going to happen next. She had so much energy and so much speed, it was pretty easy for her to have multiple balls in the air like this. It was a little taste of how the match itself would go, only she didn't have to worry about giving away any tricks to the champion, since everything would be coming at Lucky from a new, totally unexpected angle, at all times! One had to expect the unexpected if she thought she could go toe to toe with Maddie Lux.

Painful squeeze. Playful, soft boob-batting. And then a firm, commanding, sexual hand on Lucky's crotch. That did the trick.

Lucky immediately went to reciprocate, and as she did Maddie would use her legs to try to drag Lucky down onto her side, letting the girl's hand get to her crotch, but rolling over to try to get on top, or at least onto her side. She bit her lip and let out a series of soft pants as Lucky fondled her pussy back, the air puffing right into Lucky's mouth as she moved in for some more kisses.

And Lucky's whispering would put a blush on Maddie's face. "Mmm...I'm, like, really glad you have such fond memories of the first time..." Maddie said. "Now, though...it's time for me to teach you the secrets of Ultra Sex. The next level of sex. Your mind's gonna be, like, totally blown when we face off, Lucky. I promise you that!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2