by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:36 am

Knowing Willow would eventually win this war of erotic submissions Dash quickly changed strategys and smashed the plump girl between the mat and his own lean body. The surprised girl let out a terrified squell as Dash swung her like a pendulum. 

The impact knocked the wind and sense out of poor Willow. Just a moment ago her legs and arms were wound tightly around Dash. Now they were speared out evenly across the mat and Willow was too woozy to lift them an inch. While she had smacked her head against the mat Dashs head was safely nuzzled between her voluptuous breasts. 

" ughh.... I'm not some... *wheeze*... Ragdoll... You can just.... Toss around... " 

Despite her bold words the world's toughest jobber was proving to be just such a Ragdoll. A Ragdoll Dash could play around with in whatever way he pleased.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by Yori Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:27 am

Dash drove Willow down into the mat hard, perhaps a bit harder than he had intended given how how easily her own offense crumbled when they hit the mat. Not that he wasn't thankful to be free, lifting his head to taste the fresh air of the arena. His opponent was a soft, lovely cushion. While he couldn't see her shape, he felt it as their bodies rested up against one another.

He was quick to throw one leg over her thigh, making sure she wouldn't have the opportunity to wrap though thick thighs around him again in an offensive capacity. He used his weight to keep her pinned, blinding feeling around her body in search of her arms… maybe copping a small feel of her breasts along the way. A happy accident, but one that got a mirthful chuckle out of him.

"I don't have to toss you if you don't want." He remarked folly, giving a soft huff of his own while he caught his breath. He slipped his leg up between hers, firmly bringing his knee up between her legs to lightly grind it up against her, testing just must her protests were just playing hard to get. He could tell she had enjoyed the earlier treatment, so why not more?

His hands found her shoulders, following them blindly along the length of her arms. He would try to grab hold of her wrists, and guide her arms up over her head to the point he could trade off both her hands to one of his, trying to pin them both with only one hand so he could bring the other back around to soften her up.

Bringing back his arm, he swung in a closed fist at her side, not using all of his strength, but enough to try and batter some air out of her. As long as he could stay on top of her like this, not being able to see her wasn't too much of a problem so long as he could stay in control. The key to that was weakening her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:34 am

A bit dizzy from being slammed against the mat, Willow could only moan and groan in protest as her blind opponent let his hands travel all over her exposed torso. Starting with her tender love handles Dash would lead his probing fingers up the pmlumo girls chest, pausing to gently massage her sweat drenched breasts, accidentally of course!

Eventually Dash would find his real target, Willows hands. With the plump jobber firmly pinned to the mat the blind hunk would give the plump girl a nice shot to the belly. Most wrestlerd would shrug off such a modest blow. Instead it knocked the remaining air out of her lungs and left a small bruise on her pale skin. 

The willing jobber was wracked with pain and pleasure. Pain from being dominated by her capable opponent. And pleasure from the young man's crotch not so subtle rubbing up against her pelvis. The usually innocent girl was slowly realizing a desire, a craving for punishment. I between wheezing breaths she tryed to provoke her seemingly gentle dude. 

"Is that all you... *Wheeze* got? Keep that up and I'll have you KO'd... *Cough* Real quick!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:35 pm

Truth be told, he had felt a bit bad about clubbing Willow in the side, but she seemingly took it like a champ. She wasn't exactly struggling to break free from being pinned either which left his mind to wander what sort of woman she was. Despite the earlier protests and the goading taunts, he was pretty sure she was enjoying being manhandled by him. If that were the case, he was happy to oblige.

Dash pushed himself up, keeping her beneath him as he mounted her midsection. An arm outstretched to keep her arms pinned to the mat. He let his hand roam over her body, testing up past her navel, finding her breast again. Drawing his hand back, he brought it down across her buxom breasts with a stinging clap of his hand with a knife edge chop, following through with his momentum to come back down at her chest with a backhand to batter her boobs from side to side.

"How quick do you think you are going to beat me, hmm?" Dash climbed off of top of Willow, grabbing her by the shoulders firmly. With a rough tug, he would try to flop the woman over onto her front and shove his weight back down on top of her, pressing a forearm to the back of her neck to push her face into the mat. His free hand felt around her body, slipping down along her curves until reaching her plump backside. From here he would yank her lower body up raise it up on full display before starting to slap his palm across her rear, spanking the woman under his control.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:54 am

Willow got everything she wanted. Her capable opponent would start off gently groping her voluptuous body before slapping her buxom breasts from side to side. "Geez!... That was unexpected!" Willows thought, too excited to speak or even breath.

Before she knew it the hapless jobber found herself pinned face first to the mat. All it took was the crushing force of Dashs forearm on her tender neck. With the sweaty red faced girl pinned down, Dash happily took advantage.

After letting his free hand glide along Willows curves the handsome hunk finally found her immense behind. Dash would surprise the pain loving girl once again with a harsh spanking to her pale behind. After each slap Willow would moan and shudder. With each successive slap every moan would become more gutteral and each shudder more violent. 

Finally after what felt like the millionth strike to her bottom Willow passed out. The combination of excitement and an extreme lack of air forced her eyelids to flicker before shutting. The unconscious girl would lay right where she was, with her bright red but cheeks up in the air.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:40 am

Dash had no issue manhandling Willow, even blindfolded she was seemingly no match for him. Draping her over he pushed his weight down to keep her pinned down. With impunity he slapped his palm across her thick backside. He had only intended to do it a few times, but her lack of resisten CD and seeking enjoyment of the rough treatment urged him to continue. He sat himself back, dragging Willow to lay across his lap with her plump breasts cushioning in his lap. He would one again resume spanking her backside, pausing every few strikes to give her raw cheek a firm grope and the gripping at the edge of her bottoms a pull to give the girl a wedgie.

"Done fighting already?" Dash taunted softly over top of Willows moans and the clap of his slaps across her bottom. Without any further interruption he would continue to dominate the jobber until her moaning fell silent. With a small smirk he gripped her shoulders, flipping the woman over onto her back with relative ease. Crawling into husband's and knees he ran his hand over her body, exploring her figure until he found her leg and pulled it up to hook it. Laying himself across her form, his chest mushroomed her breasts against his firm physique as he settled in for the pinfall.

"One!"

"Two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:45 pm

Dash would take his sweet time gliding his hands along the tender jobbers flexible body. So long in fact it gave the snoozing girl just enough time to come to and maybe enjoy the way Dashs lean body was mashed against hers... 

As the referee was about to slam his hand against the mat one last time Willow shot a hand into the air, raising her shoulder just an inch off the mat. It wasn't going to be that easy.

The woozy girl would protest her near loss by tugging on Dasha rugged blonde hair and slapping him in his dumb handsome face. "You big.... jerk! If you're gonna... knock me out do it like... Like... a real wrestler!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:18 pm

Dash could feel the jostle of Willows pillowy breasts pushing up against his chest in protest, unsure of if she had rallied or not. When the third count never same, he assumed she had. Feeling his head tugged back made him grunt, taking an unexpected slap to the face that took some of the taste out of his mouth. He chewed at the air, testing his jaw to make sure everything was still in place..with a hard shake of his head and a grin he pulled himself away from her grip. Leaning down now that he head a good idea where her mouth was from her speaking to mash their lips together, cutting her off with a fierce kiss, his own payback for the slap.

"Since you asked so nicely." Her parted their lips, as he pushed himself up. His hands roamed over her body, slipping his fingers under her bikini top to grab hold of her clothing while the other grabbed behind her head, dragging her weakened form up. He slipped behind her, bending her steeply back to tuck h r head under his arm, giving her neck a wrench into a standing dragon sleeper hold. He gave her breast another cheeky grope before sounding his hand underneath her, planting it on her backside.

With a grunt he attempted to hoist her up and over, flipping her up against him upside down. He would hook an arm around her thigh, giving both of them a dizzying spin before keeping up to bring them crashing down to the mat, like driving her into the canvas with his "Riptide" finisher. In the without position, Dash pulled one of her legs up, letting his palm roam along her thigh as Willow was folded up between his legs. A hand placed on her chest, gently patting her jiggling bosom.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:24 am

As soon as the blushing jobber was about to go on another tirade her dashing opponent cut her off with a blindly aggressive kiss. Surprised but not in a rush to stop the kiss Willow moaned loudly and squirmed gently in protest. Just as quickly Dash pulled away with a wet smack, leaving the plump jobber shell-shocked. 

Exhausted and completely seduced Willow put up zero resistance as her muscular opponent roughly put her into place for a soul shattering finisher. Now bent over in something like a dragon sleeper the prideful girl gently caressed her opponent s face. "Finally... I get some respect..." 

Suddenly the chubby girl was hoisted up into a sort of 69 position before being spun around and spiked head first into the mat. 

BAM

Willow went out like a light. Upon impact her rigid body would convulse violently as if 10000 volts roared through her. The next moment her body became one big Limp noodle, flopping onto the ring and leaving her limbs spread wide. The whites of her rolled back eyes seemed to stare blankly into the ceiling as she drooled and croaked. Finally the sharp impact of Dashs riptide caused both of Willows heaving sweat soaked breasts to pop out of their pink bikini top.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:37 am

Just as promised, Dash brought Willow down to the mat, hammering the lovingly plump girl into the canvas with incredibly force. He wished he could have seen it all, instead he had to managed with just feeling how registering it had been for the girl and assume it had done the trick. Reaching out, he slipped his hand around the back of one of her knees, leaning himself away to pull her in. The limb woman's body scooted into him, nestling her dishevelled silver hair up against his crotch as he folded her up for the pin. His other hand went down onto rest on her chest, intent on holding her down but discovered something interesting…

His fingers roamed a bit as he blinked behind his mask. Where had her top gone? He could have sworn she had one before. With a small shrug, and a cheeky grope, he planted his palm over top of one of her perky nipples and held her down. Who was he to complain if women wanted to strip down while he was around? "It was fun babe. Let's go again sometime."

"One!"

"Two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next