by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 3 Bots

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dark Reign: A Snake Enters the Garden

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dark Reign: A Snake Enters the Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Reign: A Snake Enters the Garden

Post by Quimble Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:53 pm

Berenice grinned. "No No! This'll be a blast! Unless you're scared? Is the big Strong French Lady scared of a few scripted contraptions?" she said in a mocking tone whilst rubbing her shoulder.

"Don't worry, The big Strong Dane will protect you, like shield Maiden would her Hus- Uhh, the warrior next to her! A-anyways lets get moving!" She said, stuttering and changing the sentence after she stopped her stuttering, her cheeks bright red with blush.

Berenice dragged Hyacinth towards the line, and after 5 minutes of waiting, They bought the tickets. Hyacinth was very much reluctant to do so, so Berenice bought one for her, a devilish grin spread across her face. The attraction was impressive given the size of the event. It was a city district, sure, but still. It made use of an old abandoned house and had several contraptions installed to jump out at the comers and goers. It was quite larger and already had an eerie aura by itself and Berenice had, when it was fully abandoned. The building had began to decay, mould, rotting wood and textiles. The floor boards had creaked and the hinges on the doors caused them to squeak whilst opening. It was a good choice of Location for a horror attraction, and Berenice would enjoy the payback she'd get from watching Hyacinths reactions of fear.

"Come on Dear, lets go and enjoy the show" she said smugly.

Quimble

Back to top Go down

Dark Reign: A Snake Enters the Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Reign: A Snake Enters the Garden

Post by Edmund Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:38 am

Hyacinth tugged a little in resistance to Berenice dragging her towards the horror attraction. Not because she was scared of the horror, but because her instincts were telling her that this was a perfect place for the wrongs or even the nurse to ambush them. Amber came running up with an upset look on her face, clearly annoyed at being left behind so Hyacinth bought her a ticket and let the girl hug her arm and waist at every jumpscare while they moved about the decrepit house. Hyacinth made a mental note of the rotting and moldy areas, keeping the little Irish girl as far away from them as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quimble Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Berenice smiled at the other two's reactions, Though became worried when she noticed the serious face Hyacinth would sometimes put on. It unnerved her, so much so that even she began looking around, Paranoia getting the best of her. To an outside viewer, she'd simply look scared, except she didn't react to the scary bits, simply blanking them when they jumped out. One, a horrifyingly realistic zombie face, almost smacked her in the face as it jumped out. She didn't even blink, and simply tilted her head, muttering "That didn't look that bad for an attraction they drag out every year"

She giggled at Amber's reactions, Thinking how cute she is. She could see why Hyacinth was so protective of her. She was a cinnamon bun, a stereotype that existed but rarely came to life. Amber drew out the Emotion of "Must protect" in a person, or did the opposite, and caused someone to want to do harm to the poor girl. Berenice was most definitely the former, but not just because of Amber being cute, no, Her feelings for Hyacinth also were apart of that. Despite the rocky beginnings, The two had gotten on recently...Especially after that one Match they'd had, which was what had neutered the tall, mountain of a woman to begin with. I'll kick her ass someday...but that can wait for now she thought, now smiling to herself.

"Almost at the end, then we're out. You two can stop worrying so much" she said, chuckling as they came near the end, which stood what looked like a long hallway with various Spooky things that would pop out and scare passersby. There were several big area's that held these contraptions which she'd seen as they passed by it upon entering the fair ground, Perfect for an ambush she pondered, her paranoia getting the better of her, as she recalled the various times she'd been ambushed in similar situations by thugs and gangsters she'd angered

Quimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:03 am

The fair was a wonderful place to visit, be it with friends, colleagues, family, or just to have some good old fashion fun by one’s self! There were so many things to do, so many things to explore and experience, it would be difficult to focus on work of any kind! And yet, that was exactly what two of the attendees had to do.

Or rather, were supposed to be doing.

Kassidy passively munched on some kettle corn, watching everyone that walked by with a stingy stare. Truth be told, she didn’t like fairs. At least not the family friendly kind. There was too much security and not enough drunks to take advantage of. No one to subtly nudge and start a fight, or discreet places to bash someone over the head and take their stuff. It proved to be a bit of a bore. All she could do was imagine stealing everyone’s most precious thing rather than actually doing it. It really was a shame.

“Hey Kassidy. Mmm back.”

Brook finally got through with the line at the food sand. It was a line she partially created, what with her massive order of multiple entrees, sides, and a couple desserts. She was already munching half of her snacks down like they were nothing but small chips. Her appetite was insatiable. Something Kassidy might admire if it wasn’t so useless to her goals or plans.

“Brook, what the hell? You’re supposed to be waiting in the haunted house for those fighters that are showing up today!”

“I sent the two newbies. That haunted house gives me the creeps. I heard there is a demented doctor in their…I don’t like doctors.”

“I know, you bring it up every time you see Miranda.”

__

“Targets acquired. Moving to intercept.”

Before the trio could make it to the exit, a shadowy figure stepped out in front of the doorway. The figure was shrouded in a cloak, its face and figure hidden by the light’s shadows and the heavy cloth. All that could be gleamed was that the figure was small, smaller then both Hyacinth and Berenice. The hood covered its face as bright green eyes peered from underneath.

“Stop right there.” She growled, her voice high and a bit pitched. The voice gave away her gender, but otherwise she stayed rather well hidden.

“Or you can fight. We don’t mind~”

The second voice came from behind the group, another figure stepping out from the hidden horrors. This one was much bigger than the first, and didn’t bother hiding her identity. Her appearance set off alarms in anyone’s survival instinct as her pure strength radiated off of her, even in the darkness. Her dark skin, and strong musculature were both prominent features, and yet what seemed to stick out most was her shark-like grin.

“I’ve been so bored getting stuffed up in a smelly old warehouse, and I could use a good workout. Three unlucky girls might just be enough to get my blood pumping!”

Her tongue glided across her teeth, a deadly glint in her eyes,

"Friends call me Mercury...call me whatever you want, but once we are through here...we are going to be a whole lot closer~"
Spoiler:

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Quimble Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:54 pm

Berenice turned her head to tall muscular woman behind the trio and in the the low light, saw the woman's teeth. They were sharper than most, which caused her to grin, showing off a similar set of her own. "Hyacinth, you deal with the pipsqueak, This ones mine, Amber, go hide" She said, walking towards the tall woman, Her eyes that of a wolf facing another Alpha. She'd get a fun fight out of this. She noticed the Impressiveness of her toned body, She was taken but she had to admit this woman was a Goddess of War, most certainly.

"You look like more fun than your little friend. Nice Teeth, They're useful don't you think? For ripping and tearing, sends an odd thrill down my spine when I do, say do you guys always pick the most obvious Ambush locations? A dark, long hallway with only two exits." she said, grinning and showing her own sharp teeth once more. She continued to move towards the woman, within leaping distance.

"Lets see if you're as big and scary as you look eh?" she said, chuckling and getting into a combative stance

Quimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:41 am

Hyacinth was about to exit with Amber when a figure entered their line of sight. Hyacinth cocked her head at the one wearing a hood, about to say something, when she heard Berenice talking to someone behind her. She turned her attention away from Amber for a second and looked back in the blonde brute’s direction and noticed another woman blocked their path and she frowned, “I take it the wrongs sent you? Judging by the lack of their presence, I take it you came with Kassidy and Brook? Tell me, how is my favorite purple haired freak doing? Oh course I’m speaking about that psycho Kassidy, Brook is just a sweetheart, tell them I say hello. Amber are you ready...? Amber!” Hyacinth screamed as the green haired girl stepped towards the other woman with green eyes and did a little circle around her before she pulled her hood down, but the second she exposed the woman’s face, she gave a little squeak and started running back to Hyacinth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:03 am

The cloaked figure watched amber with a robotic gaze. Every step the green haired woman took, the hidden face would follow her. If she moved left, so did the hood. If she moved right, the hood changed its direction as well. The figure seemed only to be concerned for whatever figure approached it at the time. Its green eyes were not even casting a second look at Hyacinth and Berenice. All it ever focused on was Amber. Amber reached out, curiosity in her eyes as she tugged the hood down from the figures face. The result?

A pair of bright red pig tails puffed up from the hood, the sunlight behind the woman illuminating her face just enough that she could be seen for who she really was. What was once a face known for its energetic expression and constant smile was now wracked and restricted with tight facial muscles and a stern scowl. Even her eyes that were once so full of life and hoy seemed stuck behind a veil. Like she was a totally different person wearing someone else’s skin.

Her name was Ashley Wilson, and her burning green eyes glared down Amber without a shred of hesitation. The second Amber turned to flee, Ashley ripped forward at a speed that made her nearly impossible to see in the dark. Like a wolf giving chase to fleeing prey, the high-flying speedster was already in the air and descending down onto her prey like a wild animal, looking to rip and tear into the young woman as the alien drug coursed through her veins.
Ashley Wilson:

Mercury was strangely much more civil then her small companion. Her predatory grin mirrored Berenice’s rather well. If one didn’t know that they had just met, the two might have been mistaken for sisters. Not even Berenice’s unsettling comments seemed to shake the woman. If anything, her eyes widened in surprise, and her smile grew wider.

“Right? Teeth like these are the best! Though, I prefer the warm spray of blood hitting the back of my throat over the ripping and tearing. Like an inhaler, but its someone else’s life!”

Mercury spoke as though she had experienced such a sensation before. The way her eyes seem to wander, and her smile remained, it could be inferred that she actually had quite a few times. When the blonde asked why they had chosen an obvious spot for an ambush, Mercury simply shrugged, her strong shoulders shrugging off her jacket as she prepared for the conflict about to be birthed.

“Where’s the fun in that? I like a bit of fight in my targets before we bring them in. Sure, we could have just snuck up and got you…but don’t you think this is better? A fight to the finish, a clear winner and loser? We even gave you a handicap.”

Mercury eyed Berenice, getting ready in her own combat stance as the blonde began to get ready.

“I heard about your fights blondie…I figured you would need all the handicaps you could get!”

A leg like a sledge hammer was swinging towards Berenice, Mercury already lunging in for the attack! She was looking to earn an advantage quickly within the fight, likely so she could savor her victims beaten body as soon as possible.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Quimble Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Berenice grinned as the kick came and stopped it dead by blocking with her arms, which caused her to grin even wider. milliseconds after stopping it, Berenice grabbed Mercury's leg, spinning her 180 degrees on an axis to leave her wide open from behind and she'd take advantage of that opening, by trying to slam an elbow into the back of her skull, aiming for the start of the skull and the spine. After that, she'd make use of the harsh blow to attempt sweep her leg and try to slam a boot into her, aiming for he head once again.

"I've had some loses, sure, but they were matches I'm not very good at, I'm Very good at classic, fun violence, don't get too cocky in thinking I'm an easy target" she said, her eyes full of joy and excitement. She rolled her head, cracking sounds emitting from it as she went around. The feeling she felt from a fight was spreading through her now, an exhilaration that nothing else gave her, a form of ecstasy that only combat could send pumping throughout her body, driving her to continue fighting and pushing herself further.

"Shit, if we met under better circumstances I think we would be friends, think of the trouble we could cause!" she said, laughing as she now cracked her knuckles and grinned at Mercury.

Quimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:05 am

Hyacinth was starting to panic now when she saw Amber’s curiosity had gotten the better of her, ”Amber you get back here right now!” She said as she stepped forward when Amber came running towards her. The second that her foe jumped up into the air, Hyacinth was on the move, throwing herself in between the girl and Amber, ”Get away from her!” She screamed and held her arms out, shielding Amber with her own body as she prepared for impact. Hyacinth nearly pushed Amber and she turned around, her bright green eyes in total shock as Hyacinth stood in front of her like a stone wall and she couldn’t help but admire the older fighter, but this admiration was soon replaced with fear as the girl that had been chasing her revealed her face, and those eyes...they were almost as green as her’s, but they looked so unnatural, something was wrong, ”Be careful Hya, there’s something wrong with her.” She said, but Hyacinth couldn’t hear her, she was to focused on the attacker in front of them.

Last edited by Edmund on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:40 am

Ashley had originally targeted Amber for her brutal onslaught, but was interrupted when Hyacinth jumped in between them to shield her green haired companion. The drug the coursed through Ashley’s veins heightened her abilities, including her reaction timing. Rather then try to tear at Hyacinth like she had planned to do with Amber, young Ashley simply kicked off the purple wrestler like she was nothing more then a spring board. Doing so created a bit of distance between her and Hyacinth, but it was quickly closed by the speedy high flyer. She sped forward, jumping into the air as though she had just jumped from the top rope, her leg carving down and slicing the air apart like a blade! A driving axe kick aimed right for Hyacinth’s skull! If it was a direct hit, there was no guarantee she would survive the attack!

Clearly, she wasn’t programmed quite right.

Mercury’s kick was snatched out of the air by the Dane, her powerful grip making the brutal thug smile even wider! With a quick toss, Berenice tried to spin her fellow brawler, and did a good job of doing so. However, Mercury clearly had experience, as she spun 360 degrees instead of 180, her forearms blocking the barrage of punches and kicks that had been aimed for her skull and spine!

The last brutal kick earned Berenice some space, but much like her companion, Mercury wasn’t going to patiently wait for her for to come to her. Mercury kept the heat on, moving back in with a flurry of jabs to keep Berenice’s guard up, baiting her so that the right hook the Mercury threw as a finisher could get a nice clean hit!

“I think you protest too much, girly. You either win or you lose, no good or bad to it. But you are right about being friends…Hell once we are done with you guys, they might let me keep you as a pet!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next