Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Li-Mei vs Asha Dranui - Make Your Mark

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Li-Mei vs Asha Dranui - Make Your Mark Empty Li-Mei vs Asha Dranui - Make Your Mark

Post by BritBrat Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Li-Mei
vs.
Asha Dranui

Match Type: Hentai KO Mud Match
Victory Conditions: Victory is obtained only by forcing your opponent to pass out due to orgasm.

Li-Mei didn't really know what to think.

Here she was standing in the middle of the ring, the crowd cheering for her entrance earlier. But to show that this wasn't a usual night, she was in a sunken ring. The type used for Wet & Messy matches. And of course, the Oriental Rose is standing on mud. The kind that sucked up onto skin and into crevices and stuck there. Felt like glue and made a loud, squelching sound when her body walked on it just to break free from it. Of course, this wasn't an ordinary night at all. And it is mostly to do with her challenger.

Or maybe Li-Mei should be the challenger since she herself was challenged by someone. Not someone who has been in the league for a long time but someone new. A fresh face, a girl she hadn't seen at all. And that woman wanted a piece of her.

Never without a bikini in hand, Li-Mei would stand with her black bikini. She had a microphone in hand but did not speak into it yet, waiting until the mysterious woman would show herself and step into the wet earth. There was much to be excited for and the Oriental Rose couldn't wait to fuck her brains out. Coincidentally, this would be the first ever mud match in AFW. Which was about damn time as she had wanted to get into a match like this.

Funny how things work out.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs Asha Dranui - Make Your Mark Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Asha Dranui - Make Your Mark

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:26 am

Asha had a bit of a quest to uphold, her desire was to face off against some of the better women when it came to mud wrestling or Wet and Messy wrestling in the league, looking to deal with the best of the best and show that she was without a doubt the true mud wrestling ace in the world.

Having heard of Li-Mei, she figured a specific kind of mud match would be the best choice, a Hentai KO match. Licking her lips, as she saw Li-Mei in that mud. She would saunter down towards the sunken ring and make her way inside, wearing her bikini that showed off a good deal of under boob.

Spoiler:

The Kshatriya of the mud pit would make her way towards the center as she placed her hands on her hips, standing firm and walking confidently through the slosh of mud, as if it was second nature to her. " My my~ you're even prettier in person. The videos don't do you justice." Asha purred out, her sing song accent speaking out each word as if it was part of a melody.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs Asha Dranui - Make Your Mark Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Asha Dranui - Make Your Mark

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:07 am

Sometimes, not knowing who your opponent is can be quite good. Most times wrestlers come in with the knowledge of their opponents and you can easily prepare for the match ahead. But there was something sexy about the unknown of it all, just letting the surprise be something brilliant and something to look forward to. Because there are surprises that makes the match oh so satisfying.

So her opponent did come out down the ramp. Definitely someone she hasn't seen before. Looks new. Exotic, beautiful, bikini on point. There was a lot to look forward to. And she came closer and closer, finally getting into the mud with the Oriental Rose. From the way she walked around the mud, it looked like second nature to her. Experienced. 

Very interesting.

The new woman spoke. Indian if she was to guess with the accent. Li-Mei confidently strode towards the opponent, getting quite close to her. "Mmmm...so you must be the one that challenged me. And I'm loving what I see." China's Most Lovely Export would wrap her arms around her waist, pulling the Indian towards her, body to body, her hands getting a good feel of her butt. "What brought you to make the challenge? Just curious." Li's amethyst gaze stared right into the opponent's.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:38 pm

Watching the oriental rose come towards her, the white haired beauty would remain standing with those hands on her hips, her head tilting a little as she looked over Li-Mei, her eyes going up and down from those ankles up towards that neckline. Keeping her eyes on that body for now. When Li-Mei came close and pulled her head, getting that arm around her frame and pushed their shapely forms together, Asha would lick her own lips.

Their sizable tits pushing a bit together, mushrooming against each other's impressive pair. Her butt cupped, Asha would reach her own arm around Li-Mei and then her other, both hands reaching down to cup each of those delicious ass cheeks. Pulling Li-Mei's lower body up firmly against hers, so their abs were pushing together.

" Well~ I heard you were a talent in the mud pit and a beauty beyond measure. One of those are true so far, hopefully the other. As for the specific match type? Well just look at you darling. You're just delicious, and I'll enjoy all of you as I put you in your place." Asha spoke with those rolling words of hers, her tongue reaching forward to take a lick of Li-Mei's cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:50 pm

Confident in her stride, Li-Mei walked up to the Indian woman, not wasting time for their bodies to meet with each other as she brought her arms to pull Asha towards her. Breasts to breasts, body to body, crotch to crotch. And it seems the white-haired beauty wasn't shy to body contact either, which made things even more delicious as their sizeable chests mashed together. Her amethyst gaze looks straight into Asha's sanguine ones, looking deep into them, all the while getting used to the body that would be tussling with her.

The mud would form around where they stand, Li-Mei purring as Asha gripped her butt cheeks, both getting to know each other before they would begin. Hearing the compliments right away and her voice sounded sublime. Indian women were a rarity in AFW and she was going to make the most of this one.

"My, you flatter me." She said, mockingly blushing, but not so shy with how her hands roamed around her body. More and more started to make sense. "I am sure I'll tick all of the boxes." And when it came to the last part of her sentence, Li-Mei would lift a hand away from one buttcheek and move to place her index finger on Asha's lips, pushing the head back away so she could look into her eyes. She liked a good lick on the cheek, but she could sense the competitiveness in her tone. "Well, I am sure you'll enjoy all of me regardless. But for the best taste, to really find me delicious...I reckon you'd love me sitting on top of you while you eat me out. Others would say the same."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:16 am

The two beauties surely seemed interested in one another, both women so confident in their of ability and sexuality as they were already pressed against one another and groping. Though when it seemed as if Li-Mei wasn't prepared to submit from the get go and pushed Asha's face away from hers, the white haired beauty would let out a light giggle.

" It would not be fun to have you surrender right away no. The sweetest taste I'll get from you...is when I have you crying out my name in bliss, before I leave your rather perfect frame in a sweaty heap in the mud." Asha said as she would lick her lips. "Enough of that though dearie, let's have some fun before I crush you." Asha said as she would bring her own hand up to Li-Mei's chin and shove the woman away from her.

Raising her arms, Asha would prepare for the bell to ring, as she got into a grappling stance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Confident. Very confident this one is. But this makes things much more interesting. When one comes in very sure of their own prowess and looking to battle with another woman, it was going to bring something special. The kind that she would see back in her little village. Starting to like her more and more.

Though Li-Mei wasn't going to give it to Asha very easily, making sure to get her point across to the Indian. She would continue to smile, Asha admitting that it wouldn't be fun for Li to surrender straight away before any action could start. "So long as we can agree on that part." She chuckled, brushing off Asha's intentions. The Oriental Rose would have to wait and see if Asha has any base to her claims.

But of course, Asha herself wants to get this show on the road and who was she to deny her? "Sure." Li would simply reply as she would also settle into her own grappling stance, awaiting for the bell to ring!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:02 am

Asha would smirk as she watched Li-Mei chuckle and seemed to agree that it would be more fun if she put up a good bit of a struggle, Asha could get behind the attitude of this Chinese beauty, she was going to enjoy putting her in her place though.

The white haired beauty would raise her arms up and get into a grappling stance of her own, as the bell rang. Asha would move in, it looked as if she was going for a standard lock up, but the Indian beauty would duck down with impressive speed, trying to grab at Li-Mei's legs and try to pull them out from under the raven haired beauty, trying to make her drop onto her back in the mud!

Asha would then quickly try and move her hand up in between those legs and give that covered crotch of Li-Mei a swift teasing swipe of her finger tips, before pulling away. Just as a way to tease the lovely woman .

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Li-Mei had to wonder where this confidence came from. But she remained amused at the Indian and her belief that victory was but a foregone conclusion. All she did know is that this show of confidence and boldness came from somewhere. Perhaps she is that skilled...or she could be blowing hot air. Li-Mei hoped it was the first option. For Asha's sake.

The White-haired beauty would soon get into her stance and looked as if she was looking for a lock up. Though Li-Mei remained weary and kept an eye on her movements, ready to react to the slightest change in her movements. While she looked fit, a lockup seems to be an interesting approach. But the Oriental Rose would soon see Asha moving in before suddenly moving down and making a dive for her legs. Going that route it seems.

Li-Mei would simply spread her legs a tad bit wide, leaning forward before having her arms wrap to grasp Asha's waist, putting her head to her hip. Before she would be taken down, her thighs moved around to either side of Asha's head and would go down, but not before attempting to lock in a headscissor.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:44 am

Asha would dive in and seek to grab onto those legs of Li-Mei but it looked as if she Chinese woman had a few tricks up her sleeves, as when she took the beautiful raven haired woman down into the mud, Li-Mei was quick to snap her legs tightly around the head of the white haired Indian beauty. Asha released a grunting groan as she would grab at the at those legs of Li-Mei.

Though her plans had to change, her tactics wouldn't. The hand of Asha would reach down and take a hold those legs of Li-Mei and with it she would try and turn them around, trying to twist the Chinese woman over onto her front and with it try and seat herself on her lower back, aiming to turn the hold into her favor as she aimed to lean backwards as she gripped onto those legs, trying to pull them in under her armpit instead if she could and shift Li-Mei's hold into a Boston Crab submission in her favor!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next