Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Charlotte ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’

Go down

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Empty Charlotte ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’

Post by skip-stop Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Charlotte "Lotta" Ravel'
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Ej5612

-------------------------------------------------------
Personal information

Name: Charlotte “Lotta” Ravel’

Alias: Sand Lizard

Sex: Female

Sexual orientation: Homosexual

Birthday: 21 December

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Natural – blond, painted – pink

Height: 185 cm // 6’1’’

Weight: 70 kg // 154.3 pounds

Nationality: French

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Entrance Music: Cyberpunk 2077 – Chippin’ In by SAMURAI (Refused)

Appearance:
    Charlotte has an outstanding appearance.
    She is quite tall, one hundred eighty-five centimeters or six feet and one inch. She has light skin, the woman could never tan well. From nature, Charlotte got a big chest, round shape, the third size or C.
    Despite the quite high growth, the woman has a relatively small weight, which is equal to sixty-six kilograms or one hundred and forty-five and a half pounds. She specifically holds such a weight to be as fast as possible, besides, sixty-six kilograms is the last frontier in the light weight category.
    Charlotte has a slender figure and noticeable muscle relief. Her strong legs are especially noticeable, because her taekwondo skills are her most powerful weapon. She also has very prominent biceps and abdominal muscles, of course, she is far from the level of a real bodybuilder, but Charlotte keeps herself in great shape.
    The Frenchwoman has a beautiful and pointed to the chin face. She has thick but thin eyebrows and long eyelashes, and her eyes are brown in color.
    Charlotte's natural hair color is blond. However, when she decided to stay in Japan, she repainted them pink. The length of the hair reaches the elbow. Usually she walks with either her hair loose or gathers them in a bun just above the back of the head, during a fight, hair is always gathered in a bun.
    In everyday life, Charlotte has a vivid facial expression, she smiles a lot and gesticulate. During the battle, when she is focused, her eyes become hawkish and her concentration and cruelty are read into her. Charlotte has a low voice, which according to the classification refers to the contralto (like Rihanna).
    Out of clothes, the woman prefers tracksuits, although nothing prevents her from dressing well, if the situation requires it.
    -------
    Some time after the start of her new career, Charlotte intensified her training in order to neutralize the difference between her and heavier opponents. Thus, the martial art master gained several kilograms of muscle mass throughout her body and now her new weight is seventy kilograms or one hundred fifty three and three tenths pound.
    -------
    After Alaina injured her spine, Charlotte was forced to undergo surgery. There is now a thin scar on her lower back, three centimeters long.

Attire:
Current awesome wrestling standard:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Xewd210

Second wrestling standard:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ New_mo10

Second wrestling standard (white bandages):

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Yongki10

Promo:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Tumblr10

Old wrestling standard:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 80546910
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ E67ke10
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ A37q4510

Workout 1:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Fcrblz10

Workout 2:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Sunbae10

Backstage:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 6cf6b610
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Mw6mw10

Bikini:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Dcy6l510
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Jw6w510
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Q45h10

Chibi:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ W45jw10

Crumpled, but unbroken:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Jw56jw10

Determination:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Tumblr10

Gonna challenge me?:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ C0a58810

Faces:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ W56j10
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 1e1e7f10
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 30618010
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 30618110
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 30618510Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ E1384410
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Screen11
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Screen10
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ W65w510

Hard boxing:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Lee_mo10

Look into my eyes:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 7acb3410
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ D7hgp511
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Hw56hw10
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Jw6j10
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Large10

Muay thai stance:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Lee_mo11

You didn't see that coming?:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Ea075910
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ G676710

Pillow battle:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Tumblr12

Schoolgirl:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Afc3ba10

Training:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 015e3411
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 68d4d811Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 387f3611

Other:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 7f1ff211
Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 45ay10Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Moonyu10

Personality:
    The main character traits are confidence, perseverance and uncompromising.
    Since childhood, Charlotte had a masterful temper that no one could suppress. She always made all the decisions on her own, without listening to other people. She does not care who she is in the opinion of other people, the main thing for her is who she is now for herself.
    It is worth noting that in everyday life, Charlotte is very cheerful. She loves to have fun, make new friends and learn something new. She is quite an open person, she believes that she has nothing to hide, especially since she has something to tell, because she has visited not only one country.
    Traveling is Charlotte's passion. When she was eighteen, she left her family and went traveling around the world, visiting America, Brazil, China, Russia and Japan. In each country, except Japan, it remained for one year. Because of this, she was able to study the cultures and ethnic characteristics of different people.
    Her travel experience made her understand how different people can be. And yet she could not help but notice that people remain people everywhere. No matter how many differences she found, people from different countries always had something in common.
    Despite the cheerful behavior in everyday life, the woman has some more hard sides. For example, she will never allow her to humiliate herself or those dear to her. She was not accustomed to letting her fists into the case on the first bell, but if the situation demands it, she is ready to destroy with her own hands the person who offended her or her friends.
    Not so much because of the temper, but because of the knowledge gained in the Chinese monastery, Charlotte perfectly controls her emotions, especially negative ones. She can use her anger and rage to strengthen her skills while maintaining clarity of mind.
    But she still has certain psychological problems. She used to be too cruel and aggressive, especially in terms of fight. After spending a year in the Chinese monastery, she was able to learn how to keep her anger in check. However, sometimes she still hears her sister's voice in her head, which is trying to force the woman to lose control of herself.
    Because of her love for martial arts, the woman has a rather uncompromising position about her rivals. She sincerely believes that if a person went to a fight, then there can be no mercy towards him. Entering into a fight, you must desire victory and you have no right to count on any condescension. Otherwise, the person has no place in the ring.
    It is no secret that Charlotte's family is very rich. However, their relationship ended on a very negative note, especially with her younger sister. And yet the woman has access to a trust fund and, therefore, she could live in absolute luxury. But instead, Charlotte leads a relatively modest lifestyle. She rents an apartment and lives at her own expense, which she earns in her own gym. The gym is the only acquisition made at the expense of the trust fund. She bought this place to open a martial arts school and this became her main source of income.
    By the way, Charlotte is a geek. She adores star wars to the core, she has a huge collection of comic books, special editions, figures and other things merchandise, not to mention two height figures, Boba Fett and Yoda. In addition, Charlotte loves movies, TV shows, anime, manga and music, despite the fact that she does not know how to sing. Although in Russia she learned to play the balalaika.
    -------
    When Charlotte's mental state began to deteriorate rapidly, she began seeing a psychotherapist. After several sessions, the Frenchwoman changed her attitude towards many things.
    Charlotte has become more purposeful and at the same time she set herself a clear goal. She decided to prove to herself that she deserves to be called a real fighter and for this she needs to get to the very top.
    In addition, the woman began to feel less doubt about her anger. She decided to accept it and thus now she is not afraid to use anger control in case of emergency, although she had previously refused it, fearing to lose control of herself and turn into a real monster.
    -------
    It is said that bones that have been broken and then healed become stronger. Charlotte felt destroyed after Summer Splash 2021, in both senses, physically and mentally. But she found the strength to keep going forward. And even at the moment when she had doubts about whether she should continue to practice martial arts, she did not stop. It made her stronger. And she became more confident in herself.

Stage personality:
    Lotta does not have a unique scenic image. However, several features are still present.
    She adheres to her own code of honor, so she always shows due respect to the opponent, if he deserves it. At the start of a match, Charlotte will always bow and offer a handshake. During the match, she never brake the established rules. And at the end of the match, she will always thank you for a good match. She is a true example of a real fighter for whom honor is paramount.
    But during the fight, Lotta gives no mercy to anyone, whoever is in front of her. She sacredly believes that if you entered the ring, it means you have no right to wait for favors. Everyone who went inside must be ready to win, otherwise the person has no place here.

Relationships:
        Friends:
           Victoria Palmer - Charlotte appreciates Victoria's care, she knows that the manager is always ready to support her and she is ready to respond in kind.
           Alaina Sanders / The Amazon - After all that happened, Charlotte became much more painful to look at Alaina as a friend, but she tries to do everything possible so that it is not noticeable..
           Astrid Arvidsson / Golden Dragon - it would be strange to assume that Victoria's two strongest wards will not get to meet each other. Victoria brought Charlotte and Astrid together and it turned out that their views and aspirations are in many ways similar. Thus, they not only began to train together, but also became true friends.
        Allies:
            Sintharia Ashmore / Komodo Dragon - Charlotte received invaluable support from this person, we can say that thanks to Sintharia, she found a goal, therefore the Frenchwoman considers her to be her ally.
        Rivals: nope
        Ex-Rivals:
                Alaina Sanders / The Amazon - Unfortunately, Charlotte's attempt to surpass her idol proved to be a complete failure. During the title match, Alaina proved that she is superior to Charlotte in absolutely everything.
        Enemies: nope
        Lovers: nope
        Students: nope
        Ex-Students:
            Karen Aoki-Justice / Hawk Moth - After Summer Splash 2021, Charlotte closed her school and she is no longer a master for Karen.
            Margarita Jorgensen / Sea Star - After Summer Splash 2021, Charlotte closed her school and she is no longer a master for Margarita.
            Hideko Matsuoka - When Hideko found out that another famous streamer had joined AFW, she decided that it would be banal to join the federation after her. She stopped training and changed her mind about becoming a pro-wrestler. Enjoy another steamer.

Biography:
    Charlotte was born in France, the city of Paris. Her father, Francois Ravel', and her mother, Penelope Ravel', own a fairly large freight transportation company.
    Since childhood, Charlotte has been provided. Has been provided with a burden of responsibility for the family business. She began to inculcate this idea to herself already from school age from parents. Her younger sister, who was born three years later, was in the same position. However, with age it became increasingly clear that Elizabeth was not against this responsibility, while Charlotte had no desire to sit in the office all her life, solving economic and other issues.
    Even in times when she attended a private school, her heart seized the desire to travel. And not only. The parents gave the girl to the boxing section, because they believed that the person should not only keep himself in good shape, but also be able to stand up for himself. However, they could not even imagine that it was in the sport that their child would find herself and see her future in it.
    Private school was a real hell for Charlotte. It would seem that everything should have been just wonderful, however, she could not long be in the company of aristocrats and the children of rich parents. Most of her peers talked only about how they will manage family affairs in the future. The girl from these conversations just sick.
    She was sleep in extra classes organized by her parents. She was not interested in going to the branches of the family campaign and acquainting herself with the employees she allegedly would manage someday. Her mother and father did everything possible to limit their daughter from external influence, so that she would finally accept who she was to become. But because of this, the girl became more and more wayward.
    But Elizabeth, on the contrary, showed herself to be a much more ideal child. Despite the fact that Charlotte did not want this, she still had to learn how to manage her company. But her younger sister always did everything better. Better assimilated information. Was more courteous in communication. And she was already beginning to correspond to the future status. And at the same time, Charlotte read a work of poetry, the last lines of which became her moral principle for the rest of her life. “I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul» Invictus by William Ernest Henley.
    When Charlotte was thirteen years old, she decided to end the intensive boxing training and do something else. Despite the fact that she liked this martial art, she wanted something new and therefore she took up taekwondo and soon realized that this was her real passion.
    By the age of sixteen, the distance between the two sisters began to equal the real abyss. Charlotte finally decided not to follow in the footsteps of the family, and Elizabeth decided to take the place of her elder sister. And the girl was not against it, the only problem was the parents who still wanted the eldest daughter to become the future head of the company. By the way, Elizabeth also engaged in martial art, like Charlotte, she began this journey in ten years and still prefers kickboxing. But Charlotte by this time decided to continue its development and after taekwondo began to engage in muay thai in order to coordinate the work of arms and legs.
    Parents wanted Charlotte to graduate from a preparatory lyceum and go to university, however, and here she decided to take the shortcut. Instead, she enrolled in professional Lyceum, specialty tourism. When parents found out about this, their anger knew no bounds, and Elizabeth was disappointed with her older sister.
    Deciding that her legs and arms work was now fairly coordinated with each other, Charlotte left the Muay Thai training after a year and began to study a new direction, namely judo. She wanted to expand their capabilities and the technique of throws was to help her in this.
    At eighteen, Charlotte graduated from lyceum and then her relationship with her family was over. One day, when she stayed in the gym, her sister came to her and declared Charlotte a traitor to the family. The younger sister ordered her to leave and never to return. As a gesture of goodwill, she, as the future head of the family company, gave access to the trust fund so that Charlotte would not need anything. With a heavy heart, but the woman was agreed. All these years she hoped that the family would understand her and accept her for what she is, but the woman did not count on “exile”. At that moment the woman sighed heavily and said that she would go to collect things. However, when she past her sister, Elizabeth unfolded her and gave a strong slap in the face.
    - And you are going to leave just like that, you won’t even try to change for the sake of your family? - screamed Elizabeth.
    - You kicked me out, - said Charlotte, turning back again and trying to leave.
    - I didn’t start it, sister, it was you who forced me and our parents to take such a step, - Elizabeth unfolded her sister again and angrily swung a fist at her.
    However, she deftly dived under the arm of her sister, and then inflicted a crushing hook, because of which her younger sister collapsed on the mat. Charlotte stood over her and she was overwhelmed with negative emotions.
    - But you started a fight, lift your ass, Lizi, you have long dreamed about this, haven't you? - She asked viciously.
    Elizabeth just spat blood and rose to her feet, standing in a fighting stance. In another situation, Charlotte would not give in to emotions, but now she has become terribly enraged because of her sister. Ten minutes later, Charlotte, barely able to staying on her feet, stood above her sister. They beated each other terribly, but the variety of Charlotte's technique was its advantage.
    - Goodbye, Lizi, - Charlotte said, turning and wiping tears from her face.
    The younger sister did not answer, just turned her head to the side so as not to look at the woman leaving the gym. It was only when the door slammed shut that she said, her voice hoarse from tears:
    - Goodbye, Lotta.
    The first country where Charlotte went was America. Visiting several states, the woman stopped in Los Angeles. Here the woman stayed for one year, having decided to study American culture in the most depraved city of the country. And here she began training in Krav Maga. She was lucky to find an Israeli soldier who agreed to train her after she demonstrated her technique of already studied martial arts.
    A year later, Charlotte went to Brazil. This country has long attracted her and therefore in the list of places that she planned to visit, Brazil occupied one of the first lines. Moreover, where it was possible to better study the Brazilian jiu-jitsu, if not in Brazil? Charlotte stayed in the city of El Salvador for one year, and then moved on.
    China. Charlotte suspected that it would be the most difficult and most exciting journey in her life, at least in the coming years. Her path lay to the Chongshen Monastery, Dali City, Yunnan Province. It was there that she spent a whole year on an equal footing with the monks, studied wushu and gained control of her emotions, turning them into her most powerful weapon.
    And then the woman decided to afford an experimental trip, from which one could expect anything. Vodka. Matryoshka. Balalaika. Charlotte headed to Russia. Having settled in the cultural capital of this huge country, namely in St. Petersburg, the surptise was waiting for woman. She was able to find herself an aikido sensei. She planned to complete her list of martial arts in Japan. However, a man named Yuri was able to surprise her. He took Aikikai as a basis for Aikido and modified it using percussion techniques such as Muay Thai. This played into the hands of Charlotte. And so the next year she drank vodka, wore a ushanka-hat, hang out with bears and studied Aikido in the Russian style.
    The next destination for Charlotte was Japan. When the woman visited Tokyo, something happened to her that she did not expect at all. She wanted to stay here forever. She planned to continue traveling, however, she firmly decided that this country and this city would become her new home. She rented an apartment in a residential area and did what was left on her list. One year she studied kendo, and after that another year she practiced pro-wrestling. On this, her list of martial arts that she wanted to learn was over.
    The woman was eager to continue traveling, however, another thought came to her. She has been wandering around the world for six years, is it time for her to take at least a short break, not thinking about where she will spend the next year? She decided to stay in Tokyo for another year, but she could not afford to sit without work, especially since she had never used the trust fund that her younger sister had given her. Wherever she was, she always found a way to make money. Although, to be honest, she earned most of her money in street fights. To her surprise, this event was widespread throughout the world, except for the monastery in China, of course.
    And this time Charlotte took advantage of her position. She bought an empty gym not far from her apartment and equipped it, after which she opened a martial arts school where she was ready to share her experience with everyone who wanted it. And she had experience, how many sensei visited six countries to twenty-five years? Of course, Charlotte did not expect that the crowd of pupils would rush to her, however, her shool had gained some popularity and now she could afford to live at her own expense, without worrying about tomorrow.
    And now a year has passed, Charlotte has already decided that she wants to return to Europe and visit several countries there. The woman continued to train her students and in parallel was preparing to leave. But that all changed when a woman named Victoria came to the gym. Initially, she was looking for a teacher for some of her ward, but, seeing how Charlotte showed herself in sparring, she told that she is the manager of the AFW and offered to sign a contract to participate in the matches of the best wrestling federation. In the ring, Charlotte always felt free, she always wanted to win and always wanted to improve. And she felt that AFW would give her everything she wanted from life. Highlighting a clause in a contract that she can freely continue to work at her school and take time off when she needs it, she put her signature on the document.
    A new journey begins.
    -------
    After the start of a new career, Charlotte's state of mind began to deteriorate rapidly, the past was on her heels and even long meditations did not help her. So she asked her manager to find a good psychotherapist for her. In this way she met with Sintharia Ashmore. After several sessions, Charlotte came to certain conclusions and assigned a new goal for herself. She realized that she could not let go of the past right now, but perhaps she can do this when she proves to herself that she is a true fighter, able to get to the top. In addition, Sintharia made her understand that Charlotte should not be afraid of her anger, which gives her power. Fear only weakens you, and weakness is unacceptable on the way to the goal. "Power alone is not to be feared. Fear instead, those who wield it!" decided for herself Charlotte.
    -------
    Everything seemed to be going more than well and steadily. Training more than ever before in her life, Charlotte even believed that she was able to surpass her rival and idol, Alaina. But Summer Splash 2021 showed that these were nothing more than dreams. Alaina turned out to be stronger in almost all aspects, once again confirming the fact that no matter how talented the newcomer is, they has no chance to surpass the vetaran, especially who became the champion.
    Finding herself in the hospital with a spinal injury and a broken collarbone, Charlotte could not believe it had ended like this. She always thought that this story should have a different ending. But everything turned out exactly the way it happened. She lost the title match. She lost the rivalry. And now honor did not allow her to call herself the Sand Lizard and the martial arts master.
    Because of all this, many doubts flooded the young woman. She wasn't sure she should return to martial arts practice after all. But, nevertheless, she agreed to surgery for the sake of a stable condition of her spine. And at the first opportunity she returned to training. Perhaps now she was at the bottom of the cesspool. But she didn't give up. And no one can break her. Neither Alaina nor anyone else. With these words, her journey to return everything that she has lost begins.

Interesting facts:
    1) Charlotte is fluent in several languages: French, English, Japanese, Spanish. Also, the woman at a basic conversational level speaks languages: Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi.
    2) From every country where she was, she always takes a few souvenirs with her. From America - a statuette of the Statue of Liberty and a thousand-dollar piece chip from a Las Vegas casino. From Brazil - a statuette of the Statue of Jesus and a five-liter bottle of Cachaça. From China - a statuette of a jade dragon and calligraphy of her name on a tablet in Chinese. From Russia - a matryoshka, a ushanka-hat, a balalaika, a bottle of vodka, a photo with a bear.
    3) Charlotte can't drink alcohol at all. If she does not stop after a few cocktails, then it will end very badly, because she will become completely out of control.

Apartment:
    At the moment, Charlotte rents an apartment in a residential area of Tokyo. This is a fairly ordinary two-room apartment. There are the following rooms: living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, pantry, balcony. From the interior and home appliances is difficult to select something very remarkable. However, there is something in the living room that deserves attention. There is a personal collection of Charlotte on the topic of star wars. An innumerable number of comics, special editions, models of lightsabers, discs with video games, figures, and her main pride are the growth figures Boba Fett and Yoda. Also in the living room on the shelves are souvenirs that she brought from other countries.

Charlotte also owns a gym, which is located near her home. When she just bought it, it was empty, dusty, and in general it seemed that the gods had left this place. However, she breathed into this place of life and now here is her school of martial arts. The gym has everything you need. Sports equipment, simulators, punching bags, mannequins, tats, two rings, changing room, shower room.

Wrestling information

Strategy:
    During the fight, Lotta uses her entire huge arsenal of martial arts.
    Her main techniques are boxing and taekwondo, however, depending on the situation, the woman is able to instantly change the style of fighting, adjusting to the situation. She got the alias Sand Lizard for a reason, she can adapt to almost any opponent.
    Using fast, numerous and devastating punches and kicks, Charlotte stuns her opponent and then uses her most devastating throws and most painful submission holds.

Style:
    Boxing, taekwondo, muay thai, judo, aikido (modified aikikai), wushu, brazilian jiu-jitsu, krav maga, kendo, pro-wrestling

Preferred Matches:
        Standard - full ahead
        Hardcore - I think yes
        Hentai - I think yes
        Special conditions - I think yes

Physical characteristics:
        Endurance: 8/10 – Charlotte has stepped up her cardio workouts to achieve new results in her endurance, besides she knows when she needs to move as aggressive as possible, and when she needs to take a short break.
        Stamina: 7/10 – the woman is not afraid of pain, she can take blows if the situation requires it, but in most cases, Charlotte prefers to dodge the enemy’s attacks rather than take them.
        Strength: 8/10 – after some events, Charlotte paid special attention to her physical strength, now she is sure that she will not have problems with heavy opponents.
        Speed: 10/10 – for the sake of speed, Charlotte is constantly working on its weight, this characteristic is one of the even stronger sides.
        Defense: 7/10 – Charlotte’s reaction speed and defensive skills are high, but she prefers to use more technique defenses rather than simple evasions.
        Technique: 10/10 – Charlotte trained in martial arts around the world, her arsenal of techniques is huge and she knows when to use each of them, and she also uses her knowledge and experience to uncover the weaknesses of her opponent.

Fighting stages:
    1) The Controlled Rage Stage - the psychophysical state, in which Charlotte releases her anger and balances on the brink of bloody madness and complete tranquility, this allows the woman's body to work to its limit. However, in the event of a violation of concentration, there is a high probability that Charlotte will turn into a maddened beast, capable only of destroying everything in its path

Favorite attacks:
    1) Almost all sorts of punches
    2) Almost all sorts of kicks
    3) Sidewalk Slam
    4) Monkey Flip
    5) Fallaway Slam
    6) Dragon Sleeper
    7) Armbar
    8) German Suplex
    9) Back Suplex
    10) Vertical Suplex

Special thanks to kerflubble for Fire Pro move set

Signature attacks:
    1) Hungry Lizard: when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte attacks her opponent using a fast and powerful left swing punch to force the opponent into defense. She then uses a left low kick on her opponent's hip to destabilize him, and then the woman completes the combo with a crushing right roundhouse kick to her opponent's head.
Hungry Lizard:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 92ZhJmH
    2) Sly Lizard (Revers STO): when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte grabs with one hand the neck of her opponent, who standing in front of her, and sharply falls on her back, throwing the opponent on the mat.
Sly Lizard:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 99sQOfx
    3) Lizard Burrow (Fireman's Carry Gutbuster): when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte takes the opponent on his elbow and knee, lifting him on the shoulders, after which she throws him in front of her, and opponent's belly down on her forward knee.
Lizard Burrow:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ AwTzl2Z
    4) Lizard Embrace (Modified STF): when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte fixes the foot of the opponent who lying on stomach from the back of the kneecap of his other leg, then the woman puts her leg between the opponent's legs and fixes the opponent’s free foot. After that, the woman lyes sideways on the back of the opponent and wraps his neck with one hand, fixing the chokehold with other hand, thus starting to choke him.
Lizard Embrace:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 9FVXg3Y

Finishers:
    1) Dexterous Lizard (Rolling Cutter): when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte uses a inverted facelock on the opponent and moves his hand to the side, after which the woman falls, scrolling herself one hundred and eighty degrees  forcing the opponent scrolling himself too, so the opponent's head goes to meet with mat.
Dexterous Lizard:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Hi9XkGx
Dexterous Lizard (Fire Pro version):

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ O0ybNVl
    2) Lizard's Adaptation (Double Underhook Powerbomb): when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte uses a double underhooks on a bent opponent, then straightens up to her full height and lifts the opponent vertically with his head down. After that, she uncouples her hands and falls on her ass, throwing the opponent’s back and head down.
Lizard's Adaptation:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Yh6RpjS
Lizard's Adaptation (Fire Pro version):

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ WwxDdrh
    3) Flying Lizard (Diving Corkscrew Stunner): when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte climbs to the top ropes and turns to face the opponent, after which she jumps forward, making a corkscrew rotation. At that moment she grabs the opponent's head with two hands and lands in a sitting position, crushing her opponent's neck and jaw against her shoulder.
Flying Lizard:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ JHLWgHw

Submissions finishers:
    4) Lizard Skin (Leg Hook Camel Clutch): when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte takes one of the legs of the opponent who lying on stomach, and bends it to his nape, after that the woman fixes the foot under her armpit and puts her hands in the lock on the opponent's chin, starting to pull his head back.
Lizard Skin:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ 9QzPQ4S
    5) Lizard Tail (Koji Clutch): when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte clasps the neck of an opponent lying on his stomach with his right hand and throws her left leg to the opponent's chin, then she joins her hands, starting to choke him.
Lizard Tail:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Oznjei1

Critical finishers:
    6) Lizard's Evolution (Lifting Double Underhook Facebuster): when the necessary moment comes, Charlotte uses a double underhooks on a bent opponent, then straightens up to her full height and lifts the opponent vertically with her head down. After that, the woman falls on her ass, spreading her legs to the side, throwing the entire opponent's body to the mat.
Lizard's Evolution:

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Vixt0ed
Lizard's Evolution (Fire Pro version):

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ G2gam8u

Last edited by skip-stop on Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:20 pm; edited 47 times in total

Back to top Go down

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Empty Re: Charlotte ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’

Post by skip-stop Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:00 pm

Matches information

Score of matches:
    Wins: 5 / Losses: 2 / Draws: 0

Wins:
    1) vs Lucy Stone by pinfall
    6) vs Ayumi Sato by pinfall
    7) vs Alaina Sanders by K.O.
    10) vs The Beach Beauties by pinfall
    20) vs Alaina Sanders by pinfall (Avalanche 2020)

Losses:
    4) vs Alaina Sanders by pinfall
    30) vs Alaina Sanders (Summer Splash 2021, Friction World Title Match)

Draws:
    nope

Championship belts and achievements:
    8) Babe of the Month for February 2020 as part of the regular magazine of Natasha Loclear
    21) AFW Golden Wrestling Ring Award 2020 - Rivalry Of The Year with Alaina Sanders

Timeline:
    1) Charlotte Ravel' vs Lucy Stone. The debut match for Charlotte against the submission specialist, it looks like a menace, but for whom? Finished.
    2) Charlotte Ravel' and Karen Aoki-Justice. The original reason why the future manager of Charlotte came to her school was to find a mentor for her ward. And when Charlotte met a girl named Karen, she was very pleased, she took her to students, hoping that someday she would become a real champion.
    3) Charlotte Ravel' and Alaina Sanders. Charlotte could not believe her eyes when she saw the Amazon at her school. Today's training will be very intense. Finished.
    4) Charlotte Ravel' vs Alaina Sanders. After sparring Charlotte and Alaina have the unfinished business and now they should meet in the official match. Finished.
    5) Charlotte Ravel' and Alaina Sanders. A week after losing the match against Alaina, Charlotte feels that she needs a long meditation in order to bring her thoughts back to normal. But it turns out that in Tokyo it is very difficult to find a secluded place in nature. Finished.
    6) Charlotte Ravel' vs Ayumi Sato. Charlotte is very depressed due to recent events, but she is ready to give another newcomer a good match. Unfinished*.
    7) Charlotte Ravel' vs Alaina Sanders. The second meeting of Charlotte and Alaina in the ring. Despite the previous failure, now Sand Lizard is ready to prove to her rival and to herself that she can defeat such a strong opponent. Finished.
    8) Charlotte Ravel' and Natasha Loclear. Almost immediately after her last match, Charlotte received an invitation for the interview from one of the most famous women in AFW. Having no opportunity and desire to refuse, Charlotte becomes Babe of the Month for February 2020. Unfinished*.
    9) Charlotte Ravel' and Sintharia Ashmore. All recent events have prompted Charlotte to visit a psychiatrist. Sintharia turned out to be a very unusual person, however, a conversation with her helped the master of martial arts find new ways to solve her psychological problems. On the advice of Sintharia, she decided to open some new horizons.
    10) Charlotte Ravel' vs The Beach Beauties. Charlotte decided to take a bold step forward by taking part in an extremely atypical match for her against two rivals at once! But this is not the strangest thing that awaits her! Unfinished*.
    11) Charlotte Ravel' and Margarita Jorgensen. When Victoria sent another person to Charlotte, the master of martial arts was skeptical. However, Margarita, who had an incredibly bright temperament, made a strong impression. Charlotte saw in this girl the best version of herself. Therefore, she agreed to take another student.
    12) Charlotte Ravel' and Alaina Sanders. They did not have the opportunity to talk due to the large number of events recently. In addition, the psychiatrist advised Charlotte to spend more time with someone. So she decided that inviting Alaina to the spa was a good idea. Finished.
    13) Charlotte Ravel' and Margarita Jorgensen. During the next training session with Margarita, Charlotte gave the young girl an offer to participate in a charity match with Alaina Sanders. Margarita received this proposal with great enthusiasm.
    14) Charlotte Ravel' and Sintharia Ashmore. After another session, Charlotte made new conclusions for herself. She set a goal for herself. And she decided that she would no longer be afraid of her anger, she would use it if it would help her achieve what she wanted.
    15) Charlotte Ravel'. After receiving a short break from matches, Charlotte took up intensive training. She became not only stronger, but also more enduring. And now she is ready to start climbing towards her goal.
    16) Charlotte Ravel' and Margarita Jorgensen. Charlotte tried to talk to her student about what happened during the charity match. However, this conversation only made it clear that Margarita is now in a very difficult emotional state. The Danish girl refused to continue training with Charlotte and said that she would deal with her problems herself.
    17) Charlotte Ravel' and Alaina Sanders. Charlotte decided to meet with her friend and rival in order not only to talk about the latest events, but also to challenge her. Their rivalry has not ended yet and now Charlotte intends to face Alaina at one of the most important PPV's. Charlotte wants to face her at the Avalanche. Finished.
    18) Charlotte Ravel' and Alaina Sanders. Charlotte and Alaina organized a promo-conference to officially announce their match at the Avalanche, as well as answer questions from journalists and fans. Finished.
    19) Age Is No Guarantee Of Efficiency And Youth Is No Guarantee Of Innovation. The Battle Of The Generations. A magazine article about the rivalry between Charlotte and Alaina that led them to the match at the Avalanche.
    20) Charlotte Ravel' vs Alaina Sanders (Avalanche 2020). The Avalanche 2020. The Steel Cage Match. Today she will face Alaina again, and today they will continue their rivalry. This is the main event of the year and Charlotte is going to be the one whose hand the referee raises at the end of this grueling match. Finished.
    21) Charlotte Ravel' and Alaina Sanders (AFW Golden Wrestling Ring Award 2020 - Rivalry Of The Year). Three uncompromising matches, endless respect for each other and an unquenchable desire to become better in order to rise to the top - all this did not go unnoticed. Thanks to the love of the fans, the rivalry between Charlotte and Alaina was not only nominated for the AFW Golden Wrestling Ring Award, but it really became the brightest and most significant rivalry of 2020!
    22) Charlotte Ravel' vs Georgia Flynn. The recovery period from injuries sustained during the match at the Avalanche took longer than Charlotte had anticipated. However, now she is ready to return to the ring with renewed vigor and a new rival. Ongloing.
    23) Charlotte Ravel' and Victoria Palmer and Hideko Matsuoka. Charlotte was extremely surprised when Victoria asked her to meet one-on-one because the manager brought a certain girl to the meeting. This girl wanted to become a pro-wrestler and asked Charlotte to take her as a student. Considering that Hideko was practically unfamiliar with martial arts, Charlotte was about to refuse her. However, Victoria asked her for a favor. And she could not refuse her. Charlotte took a new student who has to enter the ring one day.
    24) Charlotte Ravel' and Alaina Sanders. Charlotte was already finishing her training with Astrid when she saw Alaina. It seems that her friend is experiencing some moral difficulties. Well, Charlotte is determined to support her as much as she can. Finished.
    25) Charlotte Ravel' and Akiha Kosha. While Alaina got another title shot, Charlotte got the match she has long wanted. Akiha noticed that Charlotte mentioned her during the conference and decided to take a look at the martial artist in person. Finished.
    26) .
    27) Charlotte Ravel' and Alaina Sanders. Recently, Charlotte's friend and rival, Alaina, became the world champion. The Franchwoman has not yet had time to congratulate the Amazon, but, apparently, Alaina also wants to say something, since she invited Charlotte to take part in the promo. Finished.
    28) AFW Stories. Margarita Jorgensen and Charlotte Ravel'. That's why we are here.
    29) AFW Stories. Victoria Palmer and Astrid Arvidsson, Charlotte Ravel', Karen Aoki-Justice, Margarita Jorgensen, Lunara Ashmore, Sintharia Ashmore, Nerissa Labong, Lily Menage. Proud of you all.
    30) Charlotte Ravel' vs Alaina Sanders (Summer Splash 2021, Friction World Title Match). The Summer Splash 2021. The most important match in Charlotte's life. Today she will face her rival for the last time. And she intends to prove that she did not go this way in vain. Finished.
    31) AFW Stories. Charlotte Ravel' and Astrid Arvidsson. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    32) AFW Stories. Charlotte Ravel'. It's a matter of honor.
    33) AFW Stories. Charlotte Ravel'. No doubts. No compromises. No excuses.
    34) Charlotte Ravel' vs Cassandra Selinofoto. Defeat in the most important match of her life. Four long months of recovery. But she is ready to enter the ring again. Without any doubts. She starts her path to the top again. Ongoing.
    35) Charlotte Ravel' vs Rei Sato. Recently, more and more talented newcomers have come to the federation. And Charlotte is ready to meet each of them. Ongoing.
    36) Charlotte Ravel' vs Rebecca Owens. Charlotte takes part in a new type of match for her. She is determined to become the best and for this she needs to be ready for anything. Ongoing.
    37) Charlotte Ravel' and Ragna Lemoine. Charlotte was invited for a small interview, however, she did not even suspect that she would have to face an intruder who wants to challenge the former number one contender for the world title. Finished.
    38) Charlotte Ravel' vs Olivia Torres. Lately, every new match of Charlotte seemed to her more tough than the previous one, but she was not going to stop. She wanted to hack her way to the top, so she was ready to take a hardcore match again. Ongoing.
    39) Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine. A casket match. Charlotte did not think she would ever take part in something like that. In order to become who she wants to be, she must take risks. Even if this risk means that she may end up in a coffin. Ongoing.
    40) Charlotte Ravel' and Alaina Sanders. Charlotte was forced to take part in an autograph session event for fans, but she could not even imagine that she would have to meet a person with whom she definitely did not want to see and talk. Finished.
    41) Charlotte Ravel' and Adrian Kytes. Another fan event, this time Charlotte is in a very good mood. But it seems that some things are starting to turn into a tradition because she did not expect an intruder to join her again. Finished.
    42) Charlotte Ravel' vs Adrian Kytes. It had to happen someday. And it will happen today. Charlotte intends to face in a match with her complete opposite, the former world champion, Adrian Kytes. Ongoing.
    43) Charlotte Ravel' and Belinda Northman. Lately, Charlotte has forgotten that besides training and matches, there are other things in life. Her fridge was empty and she decided to take a night walk to the store. Who knew this would lead to a new acquaintance? Ongoing.
    44) Charlotte Ravel' vs Tamara Espinoza. Charlotte is confident that this is her last match before the Avalanche. This time she will face the new debutant in the tables match. Ongoing.
    45) Charlotte Ravel' and Juri Sanada. Before announcing the opponent she had chosen for the match at the Avalanche, Charlotte decided to take some rest. A massage session in the spa is what she needs, no one will disturb her there, right? Ongoing.
    46) Charlotte Ravel' and Belinda Northman. The Avalanche is coming. Charlotte knows exactly who she wants to be her opponent this winter and she intends to challenge this great woman during the promo. Ongoing.
    47) Charlotte Ravel' and Ouka Shumisen. Charlotte was sure that she would no appear at the AFW arena before the start of the Avalanche, but suddenly she received an invitation for another promo. Finished.

*Unfinished - a thread where my partner has disappeared and/or has not posted for a long time. Therefore, I consider such threads completed with a predetermined outcome.

Last edited by skip-stop on Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:16 pm; edited 46 times in total

Back to top Go down

Charlotte  ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’ Empty Re: Charlotte ̶«̶S̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶»̶ Ravel’

Post by skip-stop Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Updated on 10/02/2020
New attire; additions to temper, appearance, biography, timeline, relationships; new weight; new physical characteristics; new moves

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Updated on 08/15/2021
New attire; additions to temper, appearance, biography, timeline, relationships; new moves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum