Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:30 am

Unable to think straight, poor Ryu kept struggling himself out of stamina and oxygen, doing part of the work for Vicky as she relished his panic and frustration. Eventually, the handsome boy was sleeping like a baby underneath her smothering fleshy pillows but the curvy vixen was not done toying with him, keeping the unresponsive little boy in the match with Zoey's complicity, in spite of his clear KOed state.

Mumbling faintly, his limp frame was picked up into Vicky's standing dragon sleeper, his arms dangling like noodles as she prepared to steal one of Ryu's finishing moved, thus making his humiliation complete, and near-erotically satisfying to herself as she rattled his already unconscious brain with an inverted dead drop throw.

"Nghhfh...! x///x..". A groan of numb pain was exacted out of Ryu in spite of unconsciousness.
With Zoey literally bouncing up and down with joy, it was now really time to have this first round wrapped up... And wrapping up she did as Ryu's cute slumbering face was covered and enveloped by her plump enormous breasts. Zoey was on cloud nine, furtherly humiliating Ryu with an unnecessary long count for the inevitable 'one two three'.

"Mnff... Zzz...mff... x///x". Securely pinned under Vicky's grapevine breastsmother, he was suffocated into deeper sleep while the scoreboard confirmed:
*** VICKY: 1 - RYU: 0 ***
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:17 am

Vicky pulled her hefty bosom off of Ryus face with a wet *smack*. Her sweaty breasts had gotten stuck to his face. The audience was continuing their chorus of boos, yet it was dying down. They were beginning to see there was no hope for their hero. The villains had rigged the game and he would be savagely beaten.

The victorious vixen had already gotten bored since knocking out the dragon. With a huff, she planted her hands to her hips. "I don't know what to do next! How could I possibly hurt of embarrassing this punk more than I already have!?" 

Zoey suddenly wrapped her arms around Vicky's neck from behind. With loving tenderness she eagerly kissed and nibbled on Vicky's pale neck, leaving small marks along the way. "That's easy... You can just bash him around with a steel chair or something..." Vicky grinned maniacally. "Your right! It's so simple! I can use any weapon I please on my malleable little boy!" Vicky quickly reached back and scratched Zoey's head. "I don't know what id do without you!" The Brutal Bitch let out a little purr at this praise.

Taking the initiative, Zoey slid out of the ring and stole a steel chair from an announcer. Once back in the squared circle shed lean the chair against the corner turnbuckles. With their weapon standing by it was time to wake the sleeping boy. 

Impatient and excited Vicky delivered a hard slap across his sleeping face. She would then lean down and grab two fistful's of his hair, shaking his head from side to side. Finally, she would bring her little prince back to life with a surprisingly firm and lengthy kiss to the lips. She would pull away with a loud *smack*. "Hey punk! Ready for the next round!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:10 am

Ryu's head was pulled up for a moment, slightly glued to Vicky's breasts as she finally released him from her smothering cleavage. His slumbering face was glistening with her sweat, his mind pleasantly numbed by her pheromones making sure that the cute dragon-boy would have the sweetest dreams while the sexy villainess duo discussed more nefarious plans for round two.

"Unghh...! u///u". An obnoxious slap interrupted Ryu's hot dreams but it was Vicky's lenghty kiss that brought him back to reality, or better said the pink haze that was reality when a bombshell like Vicky kissed you with such [mocking] passionate rapture.

Gasping as the vacuum-like kiss was ended by a suggestive ~smooch~ of their parting lips, Ryu could not be less ready than that to start a wrestling round.
"Guuh... Ready for w-what..? Where..? 💞0///0💞", the boy would stutter in flustered daze, trying to find all the small pieces of straight thinking that got lost in the pink cloud of Vicky's evil seduction.

Vicky's personality in the ring was the perfect embodiment of the villainess that people try to hate but they just cannot, ensnared and seduced by her evil sensuality.
Similar to the disgraceful seduction that makes people crave to see Batman fall into the sultry clutches of Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, the booing gradually subside around the ring, surpassed by a crescent lewd desire to see the wrestling hero at the mercy of a busty seductress and her cutely-psychogirl partner in crime.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:09 am

After a thorough make-out session, Ryu was awake. Confused, groggy, and blushing. But awake none the less. Still riding high from her previous victory Vicky taunted the sleepy dragon a bit more. With one hand gently clenched around his throat, she put a finger to his lips. "Shhh shhh shut up buddy! Tell me... Did you enjoy our little kiss?" Vicky would pause before quickly cutting Ryu off. "It doesn't matter if you enjoyed it! You know why? Cause I can do whatever the hell I want with you and there's nothing you can do about it! Once your my prisoner I'm gonna have a line of girls wanting a turn with Tensions best jobber."

Vicky sighed as she calmed down a bit. The time for gloating was over. Now it was time for another beatdown. The powerful Vixen would get off the sweaty boy and drag him to his feet with ease. To keep him from running off she put him in a full-nelson and faced him toward Zoey. The deranged girl wielded the steel chair like a massive bat. For dramatic effect she would slam it onto the mat a few times,  the loud *CLANG* would reverberate through the stadium, filling Ryus many fans with dread.

After a few moments of deranged staring and demonic grinning, the slender girl blew Ryu a kiss. "Say goodnight... Bitch!" She would suddenly charge forth and attempt to slam the chair across Ryus head.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:12 am

Ryu blushed deeply, his head spiraling with fluster, confusion, intimidation as Vicky went into full sexy evil villainess mode. And gods, hidden deep inside of his mind, a disgraceful part of him loved it! It craved to be all hers, kissed, smothered, dominated and humiliated. Passaged to other girls who would kiss, smother and control him into an endless loop of sultry female domination.

Deep inside, he wanted it? Yes why not?

[Because you're a wrestler not a slave!]

Shut up and relax... why not? You just enjoy the squishy pressure of Vicky's breasts on our back and let her....

[...smash a steel chair into your head?? Hospitalize you???]

...Hell no!

"U-UGHH!" With a self-preservation driven burst of adrenaline, Ryu would suddenly turn down sidewards into a half spin, an instinctive reflex to avoid the potentially lethal incoming strike, which accidentally dragged Vicky along, moved her around placing her head right on the way of the swinging chair!

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:41 am

To her utter terror, Zoey ended up slamming the steel chair into her best friends head instead of Ryus. Vicky's eyes immediately crossed as her tongue slipped between her lips. After a few moments of teetering she collapsed face-first into the mat, her thick body jiggling like it was made of jelly. 

Zoey cast the chair aside and totally forgot Ryu even existed. She knelt by Vicky's side and tapped her cheek. "Vicky...  I'm sorry... You okay?..." For once in her life, the Barbaric Bitch was actually concerned about someone's suffering. Vicky responded meekly with a guttural moan.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:37 am

"Ugh... t-too close...!o_o", Ryu groaned getting on his hands and knees, sighing in relief at the barely dodged threat as took those moments to quickly recover.

With Vicky temporarily out of the games, twitching on the mats in evident stunned state with a small puddle of drool dripping from her mouth, this was a unique chance to elminate the handicap situation and hopefully turn the tables. But he had to be fast and resolute. Brutally resolute.

"Where are you looking girl?! You should not drop your guard in the middle of a fight!"
Once Zoey would predictibly turn around to face him, she was welcomed by a superkick aimed at at the side of her head as Ryu swiftly thrust forward swinging his boot up at her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:00 am

As she turned to face the taunting boy his boot slammed into her chin. Ryu's foot struck the petite girl with such force that when she fell to her back she rolled all the way to her stomach before to a halt. The usually loud-mouthed girl laid still and silent for once.

Vicky was no better off. In just a few moments she had leaked a bucket of drool as she convulsed pathetically with her arms and legs splayed wide on the mat. 

The lucky dragon stood between the two stunned girls who had mocked and tortured him for so long. Now was his chance to get all the payback he wanted before easily winning the round.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:56 am

Zoey was temporarily out of the games, with a big help from his boot, giving Ryu a solid chance to win this round. But thinking of it, he also wanted to pay Vicky back for what she had done to him:
Scheming against both contenders in his match vs Kaylee, humiliating him in and and out of the ring, knocking him out several times, tricking him into accepting another match with a biased ref, planning to smash a steel chair onto his head. The list was long. in prior the current match, and last but not least, inducing him into accepting a match with a biased referee once again! The list was long.

Approaching the unresponsive bombshell, Ryu checked her wound and her neck to make sure that she had not suffered serious injury, then he started to bring her around with light back and forth slaps to her face.

"Wake up Vicky chan, we are not done playing". He would wait for Vicky to be back to weak, dizzy consciousness before he would help her up to her feetand maneuver her into an inverted headlock, having her arched backwards facing up. Once locked in the submission, Ryu kept a one-armed dragon sleeper around her neck, so he could use his free hand roaming around her hefty breasts for extra taunt. Wanting Vicky to taste some of her same medicine before he would go for a finishing move and wrap this round up.

"So, how does it feel to be on the receiving end for once?"
"He smirked, flexing his bicep around her throat some to keep her in line while groing her breasts more to make her squirm.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:35 am

Vicky's little nap was rudely interrupted by a few slaps to the face. "Ugh, st-stop! You're... Rude!" She mumbled drowsily. Ryu then helped the dazed and dizzy girl back to her feet. Just as he helped her back up he pulled her back down into a dragon sleeper.

The concussed vixen was no match for Ryus masterful sleeper. In time he would break the bratty bitch; For now, she resisted. At first, Vicky flailed her arms about wildly, trying to find an avenue of escape, there were none. Then she tried tugging at Ryus constricting arms, there was no give. After wasting significant energy, the stubborn redhead crumbled to her knees. 

Unable to put up a fight yet conscious Vicky gritted her teeth as Ryu giddily felt up her moist breasts. Her tiny top allowed the dragon to have his fill. With ease, he cupped, stroked, and massaged each of the vixens massive mellons.

Vicky was now experiencing the final painful phases of being choked out. At fir,st she lost all control of her muscles. Some spasmed but most became loose and malleable. With each painful spasm, her chubby body jiggled and quivered. Then all at once, everything went black, saliva bubbled from her pursed lips, and her eyes rolled back like a curtain.

The second round would go to Ryu. That is when he decided to end things.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next