by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete) Empty Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:00 am

Best 2 of 3 rounds match, with special referee of Vicky's choice. Rules of Ryu's choice: 1) P.O.W. rule is applied. 2) Fanservice Striptease Rule - Vicky will start the match in cheerleader cosplay outfit, and strip down to lingerie in case she loses a round

Ryu walked his way to the ring giving absent-minded hi-fives to the over excited fans as the ring announcer explained the peculiar rules of this match.
Ryu:

The young wrestler had gone through a number of weird experiences since his AFW debut now, but tonight's match was one of a kind, making him confused but eager, concerned yet excited in anticipation: knowing that Vicky's chosen referee would not be impartial (to say the least) surely preoccupied his mind... but then the idea of having forced Vicky to accept that kinky cosplay rule was a personal little victory that he achieved even before the starting of the match, which made him snicker. Then again, the recent memory of passing out in Vicky's sleeperhold made him flustered again. So, lots of mixed feelings.

Ryu would reflexively brush his own cheek where Vicky had "kissed him goodnight" before, like to make sure that the lipstick print was not there anymore. With a deep sigh the handsome boy huffed away the embarrassing thoughts, focusing his mind on his primary goal: "Payback time, Vicky chan", he muttered, narrowing his eyes as he turned to face the ramp, waiting for his curvy-cheerleader opponent (and the mysterious referee) to appear.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete) Empty Re: Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:26 am

Vicky entered the spotlight with an oddly shy demeanor. The firey vixen usually confidence but tonight her face beat red and she kept her head down. Not only did she have to dress as a cheerleader but the only outfit available was several sizes too small for her, leaving little to the imagination. Behind the embarrassed redhead was an extremely cocky Zoey, acting as tonight's referee.

A Reluctant Cheerleader:
Happy To Be Here:

Suddenly Vicky went all-in on her cheerleader outfit. She flung her pom-poms around and performed several revealing high kicks. "Who's the toughest girl in the ring!? Who's gonna smash his face into the... Thing!? That's right! Vicky!" The audience was dead quiet for a moment before erupting in applause; in large part, because they loved her new look. Vicky perked up and smiled; it had gone far better than expected! 

With a in their step, Vicky and Zoey skipped down the ramp and rolled into the ring. As they approached Ryu Vicky wrapped an arm around Zoey's shoulder as if they were besties. Though in reality, all they had in common was their disdain for the young dragon. "I think you know our referee, right? I recall you knocking her out and... What was it? Oh ya, you made out with her! I'm sure she doesn't hold a grudge!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete) Empty Re: Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:26 am

Ryu would smirk at first, noticing Vicky's embarrassed expression. His teasing cosplay rule had hit the right spot as it seemed. But the boy got flustered himself when he could have a better look at her scandalous outfit: with her exhuberant curves barely contained by that extra-skimpy cheerleader uniform, Vicky was the realization if every teenage boys' fantasy.

Behind the voluptuous cheerleader-wrestler, a petite girl with a wide happy grin on her cute face. She was the special ref for this match. She was... Zoey?!?

Ryu gulped, his face going blank as he started to consider for the first time tonight, how stupid he had been, accepting that personalized referee condition for his match. Of all the possible biased referees, Zoey was chaotic crazy. After his match with her, Ryu suspected that she might have a sweet tooth for him in her own weird way, but with a crazy girl like Zoey, that would only make things worse!

And to make them ever worse, Vicky was finally getting used to her occasional "scandalous cheerleader" gimmick, performing graciously swift and seductive moves while announcing her teasing slogan, which definitely brought the audience on her side.

The young boy couldn't help but blush in evident discomfort. "Uh erm...h-hello Zoey, you look g-good... 0///0", is all he could mutter befire he would turn his head to Vicky. "So...glad to see you more 'cheered up' now", Ryu tried to throw a teasing pun, but the nervous half-smile on his face clearly told who had the psychological advantage before the real match would start.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:35 am

The prideful ref couldn't help but beam after receiving a compliment. "Of course! I'm the most beautiful girl in this whole stadium!" Zoey paused and inched towards Ryu. "Ya know Vicky promised I could take you as my prisoner when she wins... I'll make sure pay you back 1000 fold for embarrassing me on my debut!" Zoey then signaled for the bell to ring without any warning. DING DING DING

Vicky was already fired up and ready to go. She would immediately run up to Ryu, grab a fistful of his hair, and start throwing punches to the face.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:29 am

Ryu gulped, lingering in shocked concern: the horrible idea of being at Zoey's mercy, with the psycho girl having all the chances to humiliate and torture him to her heart's content was another good reason to be extra-careful and win this match, he thought while...while the bell rung without warning, effectively taking him offguard.

"Unngh-Unghff!... D-dammit...". Vicky's first two punches hit him right onto his cheeks, leaving bruises behind them as Ryu's head was snapped side to side and he staggered backwards, pressed by more aggressive blows.

Boy she hit hard for a busty girl, he noticed while Vicky's large breasts bounced wildly before his eyes in that way too small cheerleader too. "... she hits hard period, baka", Ryu's rational mind corrected him, urging him to react rather than ogle at her bosom.

Raising his guard, the young male managed to block or lessen a good part of the following punches. But even so, the strenght of her attacks pushed him back to the ropes groaning at each partly landed blow.

Needing to interrupt the beating and get a chance to strike back, the most immediate strategy he could think was to bounce onto the ropes and move forward into a clinch, wrapping his arms around Vicky's waist. If he got there, the clinch would soon turn into a tighter embrace as Ryu would try to pick the busty girl up into a bearhug.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 am

Unfortunately for Vicky no matter how much she stacked the odds Ryu would always be the more experienced wrestler. The young veteran successfully bounced off the ropes, fluidly evaded the vixens defenses and trapped her in an elevated bear hug. The inexperienced beauty pathetically slapped at the dragons back as her massive breasts jostled against his fave. Having no idea how to escape the maneuver all she could do was curse and pant. "Stop it you fuckboy... Your... Huff... Stealing my... Huff... Thunder!" 

Vicky would not have to escape on her own. Zoey could see her desperate struggles and with a sigh, she kicked the back of Ryus knees until he collapsed. With Ryu keeled over, Vicky would roar and trap her prey in her own bear hug. Instead of simply squeezing the life out of him she would spin him around before slamming him into the mat with a belly to belly suplex.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:35 pm

"Ungfh.. Giot you.. 0//0", Ryu would groan in exertion, focusing so much ignoring the sensuous distraction provided by Vicky's squishy breasts... That he totally forgot about Zoey!

The michievous biased refgirl kicked the back of his knees from behind, and before he could say 'turning the tables' he was trapped and squeezed by Vicky into a tight bearhug of her own.

The painful pressure would not last long.. But only because the voluptuous gingerhead opted for a power throw, suplexing the Japanese boy back first into the mats with her ontop!
"Uuunghh... @///@". With a breathless groan, Ryu remained stunned and out of breath, all hers to put into her next hold before he could recover.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:51 am

Vicky was beginning to notice something that should've been apparent from the start. The audience loved moves with an erotic edge and she loved being loved. "Gotta give my millions of fans something to cheer for!" She thought with butterflies in her stomach.

The vixen sauntered to the panting boy's side and peered down at him. "Consider this part one of a million in your punishment you little twerp!" After her little taunt, Vicky bounced off the ropes and dropped one of her thick thighs on Ryu's neck. The slender boy flopped about like a fish for a few moments before settling down. "Here's part two..." Vicky whispered to the battered boy. 

The surprisingly strong girl rolled the dragon onto his stomach and dragged his sweaty body on top of her own. With teasing deliberateness she squeezed his head between her two glistening breasts. From here she would wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. With nowhere to go the young lad would soon find himself KO'd. Yet everyone in the arena would happily trade places with him, given the chance.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:38 am

Ryu winched in numb pain after Vicky's legdrop, coughing and groaning after her thick seductive thigh landed across his neck

Unghh... Oh no..not agai-mghfff.. 0///0. His vice was effectively muffled as Vicky laid on her back trapping the flustered boy ontop of hers with a seductive yet lethal double embrace of her arms and luscious legs, burying his shocked face inbetween her enormous breast.

Deprived of air in such womanly way, Ryu tried to squirm and struggle to no avail, incapacitated to escape from her voluptuous embrace. If anything, his futile resistance was only causing him to be rocked back and forth in her tight bosom, making the fans even more enthuiast as they expected some mockingly maternal taunt on the suffocated little boy at this point.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:00 am

Vicky felt butterflies in her stomach as she Ryu helplessly struggled in her lethal embrace. She was in love! In love with fishing out pain to anyone and everyone, especially a cute punk like Ryu. After a few minutes of struggle Ryu finally seemed to go limp. Vicky puffed up her cheeks, outing that the knocked out the boy had ruined her fun. "Is that all you got!?" She yelled while pulling at his hair. He did not respond. Vicky sighed and beckoned for Zoey.

The "official" lifted Ryu's arm and flopped it about like a loose string. She dropped it to the mat. "ONE!..." She lifted and dropped his arm once again. "TWO!..." She lifted the boy's dead arm one last time as she was about to drop it Vicky propped it up with her own hand. "Woah! Looks like Ryu has some more fight in him!" she exclaimed, convincing no one. 

The deceptively strong redhead put her victim in an inverted face lock and dragged him to his feet, though he wasn't standing, only being held up by Vicky. His arms dangled by his sides, signifying his total inability to defend himself. Any ordinary referee would've stopped such barbarity, not Zoey. She was enjoying this almost as much as her thick red-headed accomplice. The audience booed in unison at this heelish duos savagery. "Yes yes! Go ahead, Boo me! Watch as I finish off your favorite wrestler with his own move... The Dragons Bite!"

Vicky suddenly snapped back, nailing the back of Ryus head into the mat and causing him to flip 180 degrees onto his stomach. Zoey leaned in and hugged Vicky. "That was fucking awesome! You almost sent that asshole across the ring! Look at him twitch! Look at those convulsions!" The petite girl bounced up and down, loving what she was seeing, loving Vicky for doing it. "Now go and pin him! We have a lot more work to do tonight..." After planting a sloppy kiss on Vicky's neck Zoey slid to Ryu's side. Vicky chuckled before joining her. "This girl fucking crazy... I like her!"

Vicky rolled the broken boy onto his back without a hint of gentleness. She then spread herself on top of him like jelly on toast. She made sure to smush her breasts against his face and vine her legs around his. Zoey began counting, slowly.
"ONE!...... TWO!......... THREE! The winner of the first round is my new friend... Vicky!!!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next