by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

Post by WrestleMind Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:53 am

Kylee could tell she had hurt her delicate friend and it tore her up inside. The cough, the limp arm, kneeling on the door frame; even a simple girl like Kylee couldn't miss these signs. "You stupid stupid ape! You practically mangled that poor girl!"

Before she could apologize once again Ari shut the door in her face. Off the cuff, she responded: "Um yes... I look forward to it!" Kylee's cheeks glowed red over again. "I mean... I'm gonna pin you real good! No! What I really mean is... Take your time... When I see you're in the ring ill come down."

Kylee walked away with a furious pace; probably trying to outrun her embarrassment. Though it would be awkward she still couldn't wait to see Ari again!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

Post by Yori Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Within a day or so the match had been made, something that was confirmed with her over the phone. While this was her second ever bout for AFW, this was literally the first time she would be wrestling in a ring. The day of she may have gotten a bit lost in the arena, having to ask several people for directions throughout the day for the locker room and where the ring actually was.

The distraction was nice. Something different to break of the monotony of classes. Sure, there was the fact that Kylee could likely crush her in a few good moves… but she was pretty sure between guilting tripping the girl not to hurt her and laying on the charm, she could have the larger woman eating out of the palm of her hand.

After her fight with Lilith, she had grown a bit hungry for that level of control, having someone so big bending to her whim. She couldn't beat people like that in a real fight… but in a bedroom? Some kisses, a bit of sucking, and some well timed fingering could win her another huge match. She hadn't let on that she would be playing down and dirty, but that was her plan from the get go.

Ari Iishi:

She made her way down to the ring with generic music. She didn't have any of her own since she couldn't afford licencing costs. They had just pulled some random track from developmental and put it on for her. Not exactly great but… that was fine. It was strange having so many eyes on her, cat calling her way and some cheering her name… they knew her? Had they seen her last match? She even saw a sign that said “Giant Slayer” in the front row. That may have been for her… neat!

She rolled into the ring, bouncing up to her feet with a bit of people in her step. She discreetly reached back, slipping two fingers along the cheeks of her behind, pulling her bottoms taut to keep them from sinking into her buttcrack. There was nothing else to do but wait… so she did while doing a few warm up stretches.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:22 am

Kylee sauntered down the ring to the sound of blaring military style trumpets and drums. Today like most days Kylee ignored the crowds vying for her attention and focused on her distant opponent. In past matches, the Olympian was embarrassingly eager to start the match, not today! "Be cool Kylee... Sure your gonna fight the cutest dang girl you've ever seen but that's no reason act like a total wonk!"

Kylee managed a few more measured steps before reaching a dead stop. Then she shrugged. Then she shot out of the gates. With legs as long as hers Kylees run was more of a gallop; Spanning the distance between her and the ring in a few measly seconds. With a wall of momentum at her back, she slid into the ring like a world-class baseball player. Once in the ring Kylee rolled onto her back and performed a smooth kip-up to her feet.

With all, she had just done Kylee was still set on playing it cool. After casually leaning against the ropes she looked at Ari and said: "Oh hi Ari, I like hadn't even noticed you... We can start the match whenever you feel like it, dude..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:49 pm

Oh boy there she was. Ari had almost forgotten how large Kylee was but even at a distance it was apparent. Watching the other woman clear the same walk down to the ring she has just done far faster was just as eye opening. She had to remember to breath, standing there in an awkward mid stretch frozen like a deer in headlights.

Everything was fine… she just had to stick to the plan. Kylee's size wouldn't matter if she was putty in Ari's hands.

She opened her mouth to say something, to get her work started before the bell with Kylee seem aloof not paying her any real mind. Her brow furrowed, features scrunching in visible annoyance when the Olympian finally did speak to her and in a way that made it seem as though the college student was merely an afterthought.

It caught her off guard, especially after how smitten the giant had seemed with their last encounter. She huffed loudly, arms folding as she turned her nose upward. Dude?” Ari murmured softly to herself, taking a moment to tap the toes of her sneakers to the ring canvas.

“Well it's nice to see you too, I guess.” Ari may have sounded a bit snippy, lost in the moment. She understood the difference between the two of them sure, but this woman had requested this match after all. With a soft sigh she let that go. She had to. Being that way was just going to give away her only advantage.

“Hm. Can I make one request before we start?” She asked in faux innocence, battering her eyelashes up at Kylee. “A small kiss… for good luck?” She cocked her just just slightly, biting her lower lip as well. She was laying it on thick just to make sure she could abuse this advantage when that bell did ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:23 am

Kylee gulped after Ari took a snippy tone with her for a moment. Just a bit of negative tone from Ari was enough to make her tremble with regret. Then her sly opponent changed her tone and played the giantess like a fiddle. 

Aris combined flirtatious signals caused Kylee's knees to buckle and her face to turn bright red. Batting her eyelashes, biting her lip, and of course directly offering a kiss. With only the shallowest of pretenses, Kylee casually sauntered up to Ari, whistling along the way. Once she was in arms reach Kylee fell to her knees making her just a bit shorter than Ari.

After gently placing her hands on Aris love handles Kylee looked up with hungry eyes. "A k- k- kiss? Sure..." It was Kylee's turn to bite her lip. "Help yourself..."

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:41 am

Ari did her best to be on full display. Hands clasped behind her back which arched outward to allow her chest to be a prominent sight for Kylee. Her tongue peekee out briefly, just enough to drag along the tops of her lips to wet them in silent anticipation.

As she hoped, her opponent came to her hook, line and sinker, even going so far as to get down on her knees so the two women were at the proper height. Feeling the other wrestlers hands at her sides was slightly alarming, knowing full well if she played this wrong she was a prime target for any number of powerful moves or holds.

Ari leaned in closer, taking short heated breathes as they neared. Her fingers combed back through Kylee's hair gently, soothingly before taking hold of her cheeks in a delicate embrace. She pressed her lips to the other woman's firmly, not simply kissing the other girl but passionately attempting to make out with her completely.

Ari kept their lips locked, listening intently for when the bell rang, signalling the match had begun. Still, she waited to make her move, moaning softly into their kiss. Once Kylee seemed to be into it or at the very least distracted, the small woman slowly inched forward, grinding her body up against the giantess, slowly trying to ease the other woman backwards onto the mat.

Her aim was to keep the other woman entranced within her grasp, prolonging their kiss while trying to lay Kylee flat to the mat. If she managed to get this far, she would carefully, gently climb on top of her, straddling her waist without missing a beat in their kiss. Had she gotten the giant down to the mat like this, the referee would drop down and start to make a pinfall count while Ari tried her best to keep the other woman from being able to recognize she may lose within the opening moments of the match!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu May 23, 2019 12:20 am

Kyle's heart was beating like a drum as Ari slowly closed in. Her cute opponent's hot breath bathed the giantesses face, building her anticipation to a fever pitch. Then Ari made her move. She gave the inexperienced yet eager Kylee a rough and prolonged kiss. After a little while, she began grinding her supple body against Kylee, a deadly combination... Her shredded body was melting like butter in Aris capable hands. Kylee could faintly hear some odd ringing sound in the distance... Probably nothing.

Each smack of their lips made Kylee droop a little closer to the mat until she was sprawled out with Ari squirming on top of her. The combination of restricted airflow and all her blood rushing to her head nearly knocked out the Olympian. Luckily the reverberation of the ref's hand against the mat broke Aris spell. She could make out the word "Six" being yelled by the ref. A glut of adrenaline rushed through her. With ease, she rolled on top of Ari and raised a first ready to pay her back for her erotic tricks. Yet she was frozen in place. After a moment she lowered her first and sighed. "Heh... Good move Dude! You have a very interesting skill set. But I wonder what's your play now that I'm the one on top!?"

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri May 24, 2019 11:11 pm

"Mmm." Ari moaned softly into their kiss, tracing her palms up along Kylee's pinned arms. She felt as though she should have won by now… maybe the referee was counting slow but time seemed to crawl. Her heart was racing knowing any moment things might turn around…

When Kylee's eyes snapped open she knew that time had come. Almost immediately the tables had been turned as the pair rolled, lips parting roughly leaving with Ari nothing but the looming threat of a knuckle sandwich.

The smaller girl let out a pitiful yelp, hands coming up defensively in clear desperation and fear to help protect herself from the beating she was about to endure. It never came though… She wiggled, squirming from side to side to see about oozing free but Kylee had her pinned rather convincingly to the mat with her weight alone.

"Dude?" She repeated softly. What was with calling her that? Her own inadequate defensive wall lowered as she peered up over her arms at Kylee who no longer was threatening her with impending doom… yet. The giant issued her a inquiry… a really good one. What was her next move? She could always try and grab hold of something and try to see where it got her… but aggression regardless of how lewd was going to get her pounded. She needed to exploit that without seeming like it was a threat.

"Oh… sorry. I have just… never been with someone so… large before. I was curious." She sounded genuine, mostly because of how meek she came across as was a product of fear of repercussion. She slowly reached up, extending her arm to try and delicately place her palm right over Kylee's breast. A hint of color bloomed on her cheek as she tried to run her thumb over top of it, seeing if she could find a perked nipple to tease. All of this hinged on being allowed to do this though.

"You're really strong." The brunette whispered hotly.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:11 am

Kylee couldn't help but blush at her interpretation of what "being with" someone meant to Ari. "Umm thanks I think..." The Olympian watched as Ari slowly raised her hand to cup one of her breasts. She had ample time to knock her hand away but opted not to... For tactical reasons. 

The usually straight-laced Kylee let out a guttural moan as Ari worked her tender breast over. Arii's comment about being strong reminded Kylee that she couldn't just let Arii play with her all night... Not this night at least. No! This was an official wrestling match and Arii needed to be dealt with... A gently as possible. 

Kylee suddenly lunged her hands to Aris face. With one hand she clasped her mouth shut. With the other, she pinched her nose. The giantess knelt further down and pecked her opponent's forehead. With a small apologetic frown on her face, Kylee cooed: "Sorry sorry... Just relax and go to sleep..."

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:25 am

Ari watched Kylee curiously as she brushed a thumb over the surface of her breast. It was pretty clear to anyone watching, herself included, that this woman didn't have to stand here and simply take the smaller brunette playing with her chest… but she did. Either too shocked to fight or perhaps she enjoyed it too much. Just like Lilith, perfect.

She pursed her lips as where touch became a bit more firm, commanding, as she squirmed little by little to get out from under Kylee… that was until the giantess turned on her. Within an instant the large woman was on her, hands clamped down over her face, choking her supply of air. The brunette kicked her feet and struggled against this almost immediately but the sheer weight of the giantess was crushing her.

Her pleas for release were muffled screams into the other woman's hands as she pushed and shoved to no avail. This wasn't working. She couldn't overpower Kylee, not even remotely. Her eyelids fluttered as she felt light headed, it wouldn't be long now before she passed out.

Ari blindly brushed a hand down along Kylee's body, slipping it down over her breasts, then traveling further still. Fingers tracing the length of her abdomen before finding the edge of the woman's bottoms. In an act of desperation she turned her hand over, letting her palm glide down between the other womans legs as she began to knead at the woman's covered sex in a last ditch attempt to break her focus and get free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next