Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 9 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:47 pm

Kyoko’s fists didn’t leave this time bashing against Fallon’s belly and trying to grind it into submission. Up close she saw the pain in Fallon’s face even as she tried to hide it before the brunette endured and attempted to try and maintain the face of toughness at there close proximity and threw another punch Kyoko’s way to mimic her tactic.

Uggh..” Kyoko didn’t back down but she felt her body jerk from the punch. Her face staring her down as it remained close. The challenge was obvious with how close there faces were and Kyoko kept herself strong and staring down Fallon. Her fist grinding across those abs and pushing as far back as possible.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:55 am

Fallon had been grinding her knuckles into Kyoko's abs from the start, and then her friend just had to imitate the tactic. So Fallon had to demonstrate to her just who was better at maximizing pain through that sustained, slow burn type of attack. Without the benefit of the wind-up before the punch, this might be an even better way to judge whose arm was actually stronger.

Fallon grunted, but she kept her abs flexed, though Kyoko's continued grinding and twisting might, after a few days, manage to wear them down. She leaned in, keeping her eyes open, staring Kyoko down as their faces got so close that their noses pressed together. Fallon kept up a constant pressure with her fist, pushing in and up on Kyoko's abs to try to dig a hole up into the more sensitive part of her friend's torso. But at the same time, each individual knuckle would wiggle in a different pattern, as Fallon aimed to pinpoint the weakest part of Kyoko's belly, perhaps in between two of the "packs" of her abs, and, no matter how small it might have been, she would exploit it to the fullest!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Kyoko was slowly working on the core of Fallon while keeping her own safe. While she knew Fallon was trying her best Kyoko knew her abs could outlast hers in a straightforward contest, having done so before at the gym with no interruptions barring them. She remembered the way Fallon’s body poured in the interim of that little exchange her legs kicking like a frustrated child after she dropped and wondered if Fallon could handle two straight losses. And she was eager to find out.

With Fallon’s face so close to her own she looked at the brunettes cute eyes and face taking in the sight as her fists worked Fallon’s fore feeling them grind across the skin and working towards any objective of opening. Her own would remain firm against the grinding knuckles with Kyoko showing her confidence in that with a grin.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 pm

Fallon felt Kyoko's knuckles continuing to grind into her own abs, trying to work their way in deeper, trying to excavate a hole in the Greatest Belly the Planet Has Ever Seen, though they weren't exactly making much progress, as Fallon's iron abs felt some minor discomfort, barely more than an itch, and little else. Kyoko was obviously trying her best, but she was not able to stand toe to toe with a fully-prepared, fully-energized Fallon, and that would be proven soon enough.

Kyoko grinned, and Fallon grinned back, challenging her rival to try to find an objective or opening, knowing for a fact none existed on her carefully-sculpted tummy. She wasn't going to underestimate Kyoko's, of course—while it was obvious the scraping, grinding, and drilling was hurting her, it would take a long while for Fallon to break those abs down that way. She decided to be sporting before changing tactics, giving Kyoko's efforts an exaggerated yawn. "You're not getting anywhere, so why don't you pull back and try another punch before keeping the grinding up?" she asked with a teasing chuckle, as her own knuckles would give Kyoko's abs one last good scrubbing in a wide circle before pulling away as Fallon cocked her arm for another superhumanly-strong punch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:12 am

Fallon certainly likes to think she had things in the bag her smile showing that she didn’t feel too badly affected by the whole ordeal. Kyoko knew better though, she had faced Fallon giving it her all and won before so the precedent was there though she doubted this would get that far since she was pretty hungry but her pride wouldn’t let her be the first one to point that out. When Fallon gave her silly yawn Kyoko just rolled her eyes and prepared for what came next. “Not exactly like you were getting much done either. But if you need a bit of hope that you can find a weak spot with another punch we can keep going just fine.” Kyoko said as her fist would pull back with Fallon’s readying herself for what would come next and throwing her next big punch to Fallon.

She aimed for the sexiest spot there and her favorite being Fallon’s belly button. It likely wasn’t the weak area but Kyoko wanted to strike hard and work the better parts of Fallon mostly because she was more amused by the idea of hurting Fallon’s stronger areas in the time she had. Her fist slamming into and grinding the area. Fallon’s own punch hit at the same time but it didn’t deter her attack with the Belly Queens prized abs holding out as expected even as the battering ram of a fist penetrated it. Kyoko’s smile didn’t go away...at least until her phone started dining by the counter with the words ‘Mom’ proudly displayed on it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:36 am

Fallon just wanted to give Kyoko a fighting chance. Kyoko had given her all in their first match and come up short, and the recency of Kyoko's narrow victory did nothing to detract from that fact, especially since Fallon's abs had only gotten tougher and harder in the intervening weeks.

"Hey, don't bite the hand that feeds ya," Fallon would insist, as they both pulled their fists back and targeted each other's bellies with new punches. "We got to the point where your grinding wasn't doing anything, so I just wanted to, y'know, help out a bit. So come on, try to make this one hurt!"

It was a tough choice of what spot to target, but it basically boiled down to two options: Kyoko's solar plexus, or her belly button. The solar plexus was naturally the weakest part of any belly, but Kyoko would be expecting it. Meanwhile, targeting her belly button—making a crater around that sexy, smooth dip in her tight abdominal flesh, and then letting her knuckles drill upwards into Kyoko's gut proper—sounded more fun. She swung her fist with practiced power right into that navel, feeling Kyoko's punch hit her at the exact same time, Fallon grunting but keeping a smile on her face as she and Kyoko both smashed and wiggled their fists into each other's abdomens. Fallon's iron abs bent slightly, at first, but held up almost perfectly beyond that as she worked her fist deeper into Kyoko's gut...right as the girl's phone started to ring. Fallon chuckled and glanced over at the device.

"You ask someone to call you so you could get out before I break you down?" she teased.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:29 am

You don’t feed me. I had to beat you to make you pay for a meal and even now that I’m enacting the second part of my victory by bringing you here and dressing you up I’m feeding you because I’m a good person.” Kyoko said ignoring any grinding to show it wasn’t doing anything to her. But what would do something was her next punch pressing into Fallon’s belly button and forcing the abs back even as she started to try and recover from the punch Kyoko was dead set on pressing on as her own abs would force Falllons fist back when she heard her phone ring. “I specifically told her I was busy tonight. And I don’t need anyone to bail me out especially since I didn’t plan on getting into a punch fest with you. It’s your obsessive love for my abs that brought that on.” Kyoko said before breaking away, Fallon would be cross with her but so would her mom and family knew how to make that hurt if they wanted to. Answering the phone she put it up to her ear. “Hey Mom I-

Oh Kyo good news! I got that arrangement I told you about! With that deal taken care of I’ll be able to spend more time with you! I know your often lonely having to move out to work at AFW but-” the message was a FaceTime and though Kyoko out it to her ear she still caught sight of Fallon in the side and she especially noted the women’s choice of clothes. “Oh my goodness! I forgot you were busy today! Too excited about the news, I didn’t know you were entertaining a fan though.” “Shit I’m Mom she’s not...” she looked at Fallon then back at the phone unsure on what to call Fallon.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:38 am

Kyoko's quite literal interpretation of the word "feed" first puzzled, then amused Fallon, as her brain was free to ponder such thoughts since it was registering absolutely no pain signals from her abdomen. Her mighty abs were pushed into her belly slightly, but they did not break, nor did they come particularly close, despite Kyoko's best efforts. "You know what I mean, my little Belly Princess," Fallon said, before that phone began to ring and their contest was interrupted. Fallon smirked as Kyoko was forced to break away, and she slowly put her fists down as Kyoko made her excuses. "Heh...who obsesses over whose abs, again? Is it me, or the girl who put me in, like, the most belly-exposing outfit possible?"

Of course, Fallon didn't own any clothing that actually covered her belly, and she doubted Kyoko did, either, but the point still stood.

Fallon didn't anticipate that it would be a video call—whenever she called her friends or her family, it was always audio-only, and she only Skyped or Facetimed on special occasions—so she didn't bother to move out of the frame, and ended up being spotted by Kyoko's mother. Fallon couldn't help but blush a tiny bit when she realized someone besides Kyoko was seeing her in this outfit...but, well, it was her rival's mom. She sounded pretty harmless, like a very sweet little lady. Fallon put on a smile and walked over, close enough to peek over Kyoko's shoulder.

"Kyoko just needed, like, a little help tightening up her core, so she called the best," Fallon would say, giving her friend a playful elbow to her side. "Hi, I'm Fallon."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:11 am

Queen actually your wearing the clothes to help you.” Kyoko pointed out before moving on to deal with the matter of her mom. Fallon once again was trying to talk and she ended up going to press talk before talking to Fallon again. “Im sorry did you or did you not shake your belly in my face at every given opportunity since meeting me? You never needed my help to-” she stopped when the FaceTime started and Touka Akan, the mother of the Belly Queen started to talk before she noticed Fallon, Kyoko was completely embarrassed to see Fallon lean in against her and suddenly started to talk about how she needed help, Touka though giggled at Fallon’s words.

Help huh? I find it odd she gets help from girls that seem to be her fans..” Touka said leaning in to see her clothes better. “Is that what I heard my friend was making? It looks really cute on you! Names Touka, you can probably guess my last name.” she said with a wink, “Fallons here after something we did, she’s fulfilling out an obligation from a deal we made. I assure you there’s nothing going on.” Kyoko said matter of fact let her face clearly embarrassed but Touka just giggled again. “Id certainly hope so, cause if something was going n and I didn’t know about it..well that’s just be sad to hear that my big responsible Kyo was keeping such fun secrets from me.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:51 am

Kyoko's mom seemed to enjoy Fallon's laidback teasing and sense of humor, which put Fallon at ease as she leaned into her rival, keeping herself in line of sight for the older purple-haired woman. "Heh heh, thanks, it is pretty cute, and it totally fits great," Fallon would say. "And while it may look like I'm Kyoko's fan—which, I mean, I guess I am, the way a friend is, like, a fan of another friend—I would just like to point out that she was totally a fan of mine first."

Fallon didn't exactly know how much Touka knew about the kind of fighting Kyoko did—about her daughter's belly fetishism—so she would avoid saying anything about it outright and, instead, would just snicker at the admonishment that Touka gave Kyoko. "Oooooh? Does big, responsible Kyo usually keep secrets from her mother? That is, like, not the way a proper daughter would act," she said, poking Kyoko's cheek with one finger. "Anything you can think of you need to tell your mom?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next