by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Table for Two (for Daaharu) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

Post by BritBrat Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Just as much as Luna reverted from her lustful ways with the way her tongue was moving around that chopstick, Chloe would go back to eating properly, getting more of the taste with the food that they paid for. And she wouldn’t talk with her mouthful, or play around with Luna’s chopsticks but explain a bit more about it. Her family was rarely a talking point than most would expect from Chloe, even with the family she came from. Just that there were other things that sounded much more exciting than talking about them at the moment, Luna bringing the competitive edge back once more, something that was found between them when they just met minutes ago. And Chloe would play with that if she wishes to keep up with the appearance that the bluenette was keeping up with. But there was something there that was genuine. Something that she knew they would explore as they spend more time together. That seemed more of a possibility as the night goes on and the sun came down on the horizon.

“It’s fine if you do believe in luck, dear. You may eventually get one victory. Though a blue moon doesn’t happen every so often than, let’s say, a blood-red moon. She mused as she felt that bare, damp sole pushing onto Chloe’s, which would suddenly find some resistance, Chloe remained unmoving from her upper body to even her face, an amused smile on her lips as Luna would laughably try to assert dominance, yet she looked like she wasn’t trying.

“And even then, the blue moon looks…nothing special. Unremarkable. Pretty ordinary like all the other moons. But it’s okay to feel like that. But, not to worry, you’ll at least have a chance to feel special. At least before the blue light scatters and you’ll inevitably be back at your usual place.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:02 am

"Mmm...you see, I cannot recall when the last time I might have seen a blood-red moon would have been," Luna pointed out, as she would get back to eating relatively normally, albeit offering more than half of the bites she prepared to Chloe, and accepting any that the blonde might decide to offer up for her consumption. She broke up the rich seafood with some deep sips of wine, her whole body beginning to feel warm as both the friend food and the alcohol began to work their magic.

"Brave words, my friend, for someone who lost our first battle. Or has all the ogling you've been doing made you forgetful?" Luna couldn't help but notice where Chloe's eyes went, and of course she was flattered by all the attention the woman in the red dress gave her. But now Chloe seemed to be getting cocky, and Luna simply would not let that continue. She pressed her foot harder forward, sliding each toe into a hollow between Chloe's digits, trying to clinch their feet together tight and then twist to the side, forcing Chloe's foot to do what hers commanded, her upper body still betraying absolutely nothing!

"And red light...well, to be frank, you're only wearing red. And your hair is golden, dear. Just about the most common light there is," Luna pointed out.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:05 am

The two offered more than before, Chloe reciprocating Luna in accepting more tempura, enjoying the rich seafood that ICON had to offer. All the while the wine simply was enough for them to enjoy. As well as their little “chat”.  

“Neither can I recall when the last time I might have seen a blue moon.” She pointed out. “Oh and I have a very good memory, thank you very much.” Oh, how Luna doesn’t know. Chloe just wishes she would just drop the bombshell on the bluenette, but she had to wait for the right moment. Just to imagine what her face looked like as soon as she heard it! Still, Luna just became a bit too confident for her liking, especially as Luna pressed her foot harder, toes sliding into the hollow digits of Chloe own digits, Chloe herself clinching her feet tight and twisting the other way so that it remained a stalemate, no matter what Luna might try, pushing back and trying to force her to bend to her will.

“Least mine is natural. Just like the light which illuminates at night.” Flicking back her hair as she sat up straight, her upper body never betraying a single thing. “Which look at that, no blue moon for you.” Her head nodded at the window outside. “Shame you only get one chance to feel special. While I have two~”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:28 pm

Between the two of them, the lightly-fried seafood would disappear relatively quickly, as they fell into a rhythm of preparing a bite and feeding each other even as their feet were dueling fiercely underneath the tablecloth. The wine took only slightly longer to disappear. Luna kept a serene, but feisty smirk on her face as Chloe did a bit of trash talking as her foot tried to battle back against Luna's.

"'Least mine is natural,' you say. As if you are implying something about mine," Luna said, her own foot continuing to push hard on Chloe's, the two of them stalemating underneath the table as neither was quite able to twist the other over. "And sure, you have two chances to feel special...until you change into a differently-colored outfit."

The breeze coming in from the open balcony made it so that Luna wasn't sweating even after all this secret exertion, and so there truly was no way for the wait staff to know what was going on here. It let Luna continue to up the ante, and continue to try to find a weak point for her dinner partner, as she pulled her big toe slightly away from Chloe's toes, then tried to push it firmly into the softest part of the arch of Chloe's foot, digging it in a bit, then stroking it slowly down the length of the sole!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:13 am

“Oh, you take it however you please.” She replied with a feisty smirk, something that it less serene as the rest of her upper body, taking in the delectable treats of the tempura, which have soon disappeared, the wine taking a bit more time but will get there soon enough. Luna kept trying to battle with Chloe’s foot, twisting it this way and that way, only Chloe countering her own movements so she doesn’t get the advantage over hers. “Three, technically, if I was to don the blue. Though I am sure you wouldn’t like that I take something that makes you unique.”

Even with the big toe of the bluenette pushing into the arch, Chloe gave no signs, apart from the rise of an eyebrow, Luna continually seeking to up the ante with everything against her own dinner partner, Chloe making her own move underneath the table and pointed her foot downwards, just to pop her heel upwards to counter the big to of Luna a bit before pushing down and bring both of their feet down, but with Chloe’s own toes placed on top of Luna’s, all the while she kept the grip of her own other toes on the Frenchwoman. “And I imagine it’s hard to be unique compared to your cousin…”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:22 pm

Their appetizer was finished with, and the wine would follow shortly thereafter. Luna didn't intend to let their cups fail to floweth over for too long, however, and intended to order another bottle just as soon as they had emptied this one. As their feet continued their battle, Luna still found the chance to devote some of her concentration to giving the approaching waitress that signall, sending the girl hopping off to bring them another bottle. It should arrive at just about the same time their entrees did.

"On the contrary," Luna said, still smiling even as her foot was shoved down, pushing upwards so that it wouldn't hit the floor even with Chloe's toes weighing down on top of her own, "I think I would enjoy that. Blue clothing, blue nails, blue lips, blue hair. It would make me feel as if I owned you properly."

She turned her foot so that her toes pointed upwards now, trying to insert them in between Chloe's toes, aiming to interlace them and then level hers upwards back onto an even playing field with the blonde's. "As for my cousin...well, we've reached a detente, of sorts, recently. And I think you'll find I have techniques she can't even dream of. And that you have no defense for."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Luna was kind to have the waitress order up more wine after that had just finished, especially after the appetizers have been finished. Their feet still continued the battle as she also looked at the waitress as she got the signal to get another. Getting them both drunk, perhaps?

“Sounds as if that is exactly what’s happening to you.” She teased back; Luna’s foot wasn’t touching the floor but still resisting. However, Chloe still had that advantage of her toes weighing down on hers. That is until Luna inserted them back in and she brought them back into the stalemate that they were fighting to get out of before. “A détente? Quite interesting. Sounds like you had quite the rivalry before.” The blonde smiled right at the bluenette. “And what might be those “techniques” that you mentioned?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:44 am

Luna was not one to spill secrets so easily, not even under the influence of increasingly copious amounts of wine. So as Chloe pried into the techniques that Luna might use upon her, the blue-haired noblewoman would just grin and tut softly, peeling a finger from the stem of her glass to waggle it at her dinner partner. She would give an answer to one of Chloe's questions, though, and let her glean what she could from that.

"Oh, believe me, Natasha and I have had our fair share of clashes," Luna mused, rolling a few stray little droplets of wine around in the bottom of her glass as she thought about her younger years, particularly those fierce encounters with her cousin. "You may be surprised, but our family is actually quite tight-knit. We vacationed together in the Riviera, and in the Caribbean. St. Barts was a favorite, and when we had the villa there to ourselves—which was often, as the rest of the family always seemed to be going off on their own adventures—Natasha and I would usually get down to...bickering."

She made sure the emphasis on that last word was apparent. She smiled coyly and raised an eyebrow. "She always had talent, but she could be a little arrogant. I was talented, too. She didn't realize that I was a match for her until one night in the hot tub..." Luna's toes gave Chloe's a squeeze, holding them there, but not actively trying to push or twist them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:28 pm

Chloe has an inquisitive mind, the idea that she has techniques that surpass Natasha’s is intriguing, considering the calibre that came with someone like the two-time hentai champion. However, Luna is one to be tight-lipped of such things, not spilling secrets as easily as it is to make her cum to her foot. Choe chortled and gave a fake pout. This is the first night after all. Can’t expose too much on the first date. But Chloe is one to be patient, especially if this night leads to more meetings like this.

“As any other sibling would, honestly,” Chloe added, joking about the sibling part of it all, considering they could very well be sisters. She was a single child, but that meant that she got all the attention from her parents. Well, most of the time. The American listened to the story while her foot “bickered” with Luna’s underneath the table. She inwardly drew comparisons to her family, which is tight-knit in terms of the wrestling business that runs in their blood. It kept on like that, and no “war” came between the factions of promotions that they ran behind the scenes until the very day when one decided to unify the wrestling industry. Though as much as they are into wrestling, Chloe has never met someone within the family that was into the more… ”physical” side of wrestling. How differently would things be if Chloe had her “Natasha” when she was growing up.

One thing in the story would catch a bit of Chloe’s attention, the part where Luna proved to be a match for her. Perhaps it was something to draw her in, wanting her to be hooked into the story. Sure, she’ll bite. Her toes responded with a squeeze, not feeling any resistance in terms of their unorthodox game of Mercy. She kept it there, keeping them in a stalemate. Or a truce perhaps. “Oh? Do go on…”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:33 am

Luna had Chloe hooked, just as planned. She expected Chloe knew that Luna was baiting her, but the bluenette was happy to allow the blonde to think she knew where she was going. She kept their feet on an even footing, only pushing hard enough to counter any shoving she might feel from her counterpart's foot, otherwise content with keeping their toes locked together for the time being. "Oh, well, you have to understand the setting. Two girls, young and hotheaded, an expansive royal villa on a remote tropical island. Sun setting over the ocean to the west, the sound of waves collapsing onto a sandy shore just barely audible from the balcony..."

Luna sighed, smiled a coy smile, and continued: "It wasn't my first time, of course, nor even my first time in such an encounter with Natasha, but it did have a certain mystique to it. And she was a brat, so she deserved what was coming to her." The waitress had returned with more wine by then, and Luna took a long, luxurious sip that interrupted her story for almost a full minute.

"Tensions were at a high, obviously, because we had been alone in this big villa for almost two hours and neither of us could seem to get some privacy. So finally I decided to take a soak in the hot tub, and you can guess who I met on my way out onto the balcony. After that, well..." She paused, took another sip of wine, swallowed, and smiled wide. "Well, you'll have to buy me more than just one dinner to get the full story." She chuckled, pleased with herself for the way she had drawn that out.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next