by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Time to time, Okami's eyes couldn't help but shift from Auphemia's face to her swaying mammaries, both from concern and inevitable attraction (boys will be boys), while he listened and pondered about her offer, considering the possibility of challenging one of the maids.

Now that he was thinking about the match so far, he got the impression that Alicia was sweeter and more gentle than her fellow maids.
"Hah! What a mistake you made, Auphemia!", the wannabe-smart wolfboy though to himself, convinced that he had just found a way to save both Ataru and himself in one shot.

"Well then, it would be rude of me to decline such a generous offer, so I accept! And I'll go with lovely Alicia if you don't mind. Just make sure not to complain when you have to give the victory to Ataru", Okami grinned convinced of his good chances.

Meanwhile, Ataru had heard Auphemia providing a new bait for his friend but, with his face buried nice and deep between Sejna's soporific breast-pillows he  could not warn him about the dangers of facing Alicia off all those maids. All he could do in fact, was to get sleepier and sleepier.
"Mff.... zzz.... blubb... x///x"

Last edited by wrestleryu on Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete)

Post by USLMAN Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:23 am

“Fufufu~, an excellent choice.” The busty mistress would say as she would get up from over him, motioning to the edge of the ring with her head. “Well, what are you waiting for then? It’s rude to keep a woman waiting.” She’d tease, her confidence in her maid evident in her tone and posture.

When he would get down to the ringside, Alicia would giggle into a hand as she smiled. “I’m grateful that you wanted to have fun with me Okami. I’ll be sure to give it my all to live up to your standards.” She’d then get into her stance, the swaying motions of her hips and chests going as if they were second nature to her as she waitied for Okami to make the first move.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:32 pm

Okami was a little less boasting when she heard the nonchalant, amused confidence of Auphemia's response. And, suspects that Alicia could be more dangerous than she would like to show were reinforced once he was facing her, finding it hard to stay focused because of the gentle, almost hypnotic swaying of Alicia's "fighting pose".

"Uhh... Y-You're welcome Alicia. And I promise that I'll defeat you in the most gentle way possible", he grinned in response, playing the tough guy act but showing a revealing pinkish blush on his face.

"Here I come...! 0///0". Unwilling to make the same mistake twice, the wolf boy opted for a more cautious approach this time. All the while, Alicia's swaying had started to affect his reactions but that was unknown to the brave wolf boy as he decided to move forward, trying to grapple the busty maid into a standing headlock.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:18 am

“That’s very thoughtful of you Okami, I’m gracious to have the chance to wrestle such a gentleman.” Alicia would giggle before approaching him, avoiding his grab while closing the distance between them. She’d press herself against him, tapping her finger against his chest while smiling sweetly. “Of course I promise to be as gentle as I can to, since I’m not that big of a fan of being violent.”

She’d then take a step back and lunge forward, attempting to use her momentum to push him against the side of the ring and press her lucious curves against his body, her crotch pressing against his as she would lightly hold onto his arms, hoping to discourage any resistance.

“Strikes that the others love have never been very interesting to me, knocking someone around is normal in a fight.” She’d say, beginning to grind against the wolfboy while staring lovingly into his eyes. “It takes a special talent to fight in such a loving way. Would you care to partake in such a type of battle?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Okami would soon realize the dangers of his choice to go against Alicia such deceptive and seductive non-violent fighting style, as she easily dodged his attempt at a first strike: her "counter-attacked" found him unprepared, and in no time the silver haired boy was pinned to the side of the ring by the amorous busty maid.

"Mnnn y-ye...Gasp...I mean, it sounds like a t-trick question, you know 0///0". Okami's fighting spirit wavered at the smooth grinding of Alicia's body, getting lost into her wide beautiful eyes for a moment before he tried to snap himself back from her gently seductive charms. But even with the wolfboy trying break free from her gentle grip, Alicia could tell that his efforts were half-hearted as he was fighting against the disgraceful temptation to relax and fall into her loving clutches.

The whole arena was enjoying this little extra-show, looking forward to see more of Alicia's peculiar wrestling style. The whole arena except for one person:
"Mnfff... <3.. mmm..n-nghh? @///@".
Held in a gentle breastsmother cuddle by Senja, Ataru had been forced into a nice nap so far, only now starting to stir and mumble in her embrace trying to re-emerge from slumberland.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:45 pm

“Aww, you saw through it, Fufufu~” Alicia would giggle as she continued to grind against the wolfboy, her bosom rubbing across his chest as she continued to keep him trapped against the ringside. “But you still have the chance to fight back if you can, you’ll just have to try and find the right time to.”

If he was complacent enough, Alicia would attempt to slowly bring the two of them down to the ground, the blue haired maid going to set him up in a sexy 69 pin. “The rules are simple Okami, the first to cum loses.” Shortly after her brief explanation, Alicia moved her chest forward and began to give Okami his second paizuri of the match, not explaining any further of their “impromptu” sexy match.

At the same time, Sejna would feel Ataru’s mumbling from her bosom, looking to the top of his head as he remained napping between her seductive pillows. Seeing her stare, Auphemia would motion to Sejna with a smile. “Would you mind bringing Ataru back in? I believe he could use another session with me while Okami provides as extra entertainment.”

“Yes mistress.” Sejna would respond, standing up while keeping the boy trapped in her cleavage. Bringing him over, she’d once again push him up onto the canvas, his struggles only beginning as he’s now back in the ring with the maids’ busty mistress.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:28 pm

"W-Wah..? Mnnghff... 0///0". Gently but relentlessly pushed down and trapped into a sensuous 69 pin, Okami let out a muffled moan against Alicia's warm crotch at the feeling of his boyhood getting sandwiched by her large, heavenly soft breasts.

Knowing well that he was better at brawling than dealing with erotic wrestling moves, Okami could only regret his naivety for choosing Alicia as an opponent, but it was too late for second thoughts: Yes, the rules were simple... and he was into a lot of troubles. Damnedly pleasurable troubles, he thought as his girth started to react from just being gently bounced inbetween her melons.

Okami brought up his hands at Alicia's hips, gently groping them and starting to kiss her crotch in a flustered attempt at taking the lead in that scandalous "69 challenge". But with Alicia ontop having all the chances to restraint his movements and getting full access to his sensitive boyhood, it was clear who got the upper stance there.

In the meanwhile, Ataru was coming back to consciusness with the uneasing sensation of being picked up like a little boy in Senja's cleavage-cuddle as the head-maid, surprisingly strong for her apparent built, approached the ring and gently pushed him back onto the canvas at Auphemia's feet.
Just emerged from slumber but still a bit light-headed, Ataru tried his best to stand up, still weary though he tried to play the "tough boy" act: "U-Ungh.. no problem... that forced nap kind of restored my strenght.... 0///0", he lied, balancing on a cute-looking unsteady fighting stance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:59 am

“There we go Okami, that’s the spirit.” Alicia would encourage, feeling him gently kiss her crotch as he held onto her hips. The blue haired maid would allow him the early “advantage” for a few more seconds before beginning her own counterattack in their little competition. Very slowly, she’d begin to rub her breasts across his boyhood, starting off with a teasing delay between each stroke.

Meanwhile back in the ring, Auphemia would smile amusingly at Ataru’s usual defiance, finding his near inability to stand adorable to watch. “Oh I’m sure it has. So much so I’d bet you’re more than able to make the first move, Ataru.” The busty wrestler would say, daring Ataru to attempt and advance on her. Of course to everyone watching, this would likely put the boy in a damaging situation, but it was all a matter of if his silly tough act would fall for the obvious bait.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:11 pm

Pleasantly amused but overall unfazed by Okami's attempt at fighting on her same ground, Alicia gently praised his efforts while at the same time starting her own loving "attack", taking all her time to teasingly rub her huge soft breasts across and around his boyhood.

"N-Nyahhmmffh.... 0///0", the silver haired boy moaned and squirmed nicely underneath her, feeling the heavenly smoothness of her bosom as the teasing gentleness of her rubbing helped making the boy hard in no time, robbing the necessary blood to keep his straight thinking and transferring it to his.... lower head so to speak.

Meanwhile, the arena erupted into a joyful roar as the main contenders were facing each others again. Ataru clearly looked weary but that seemed to just fuel up the fans' eagerness and excitement.
"Umff... of course I can, and will make the first move! I'm not going to lose this easily!"
Easily baited by Lady Auphemia, Ataru moved forward to attack with not impressive speed. Walking forward on unsteady legs like that, he was full of openings and his wannabe-heroic speech had telegraphed his attack even more.
But IF Auphemia decided not to counterattack, the boy would wrap his arms around her waist for a bearhug, trying to squeeze and pick her up with his quite lessened strenght.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:06 pm

“Be sure to try and keep up Okami.” Alicia would encourage as she’d continue her constant paizuri. “You wouldn’t want to be left too far behind now, would you?” She’d tease gently, rubbing her hips down on his face to “assist” him in his desperate situation. As she would however, the blue haired maid would then begin to slowly up the pressure of her paizuri, rubbing her breasts down harder and faster on the boy’s groin as time went on.

“Well then, give it your breast Ataru.” Auphemia would say with grin, watching as he sloppily made his way to her. The mistress could’ve easily countered and knocked the boy to the ground with a breast punch, however she was in a sporting mood and gave him a chance to prove himself against her.

Allowing herself to be wrapped up in his bearhug, Auphemia would continue to smile as the exhausted boy’s attack proved to do little as he managed to just lift her up. “Hmm, not bad Ataru. You’re managing a bit, but...” The mistress would then reach forward and grab ahold of Ataru’s head, pulling him back into the dominating embrace of her bosom. “You’re still a ways away from dealing any real punishment.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next