by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:16 am

Isaac groaned at Teddy's soft words and gentle nuzzling. There was something about her demeanor that made it tempting to relax, lay back and let his feline opponent do whatever she wanted. "NO! I won't go down without a fight!"

While the anxious man battled his own thoughts Teddy was preparing her next move. Before he could register what was going on the Freelancer was on his feet again, barely. In a display of Herculean strength, Teddy pulled her prey into a short-arm clothesline. The larger man was easily taken off his wobbly legs; flipping 270 degrees like a pancake tossed in the air before smacking onto the mat

The durable professional still wasn't unconscious. Yet all the wind and sense had been knocked out of him. Like a mortally wounded mouse, he laid at the wild cat's feet, under her dominating paw.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:07 pm

Teddy was having a great time. Issac was cute and fun, and seemed to get super nervous and shy around her. Some guys were like that. Sometimes it was her cute nature, sometimes just having her body rubbing against them. She was fine with it really. Since her divorce, she was a free spirit when it came to her body and sexuality, and if using that helped her in matches, well so be it.

It seemed to be helping here, as Issac didn't seem to have much answer for what she was doing to him. It looked like the first fall was going to be hers...so she might as well put him away. She wasn't malicious after all, and it would be mean to just let him dangle.

"I like you Issac, but I think it's time I win this fall, at least rate, you might not be able to do two more-nya!" she said teasingly, grabbing Issacs arm and pulling him upwards to his feet, swiftly ducking and pulling him onto her shoulders before standing up, holding him securely on her shoulders.

"Let's go for a ride-Nya!"

she yelled, before throwing his body out, legs first, off of her shoulders, using her strength to plant him chest and face first onto the mat with a powerful F-5!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:02 am

Having almost blacked out from Teddy's clothesline, Isaac rose to his feet with little protest. To his horror, the little feline proceeded to deadlift him with ease. The woozy man could only moan and squirm, it would do him no good. "Mm... No... It's not...  It's not over..." It was.

Teddy would toss her weakened opponent like he were a pizza pie. After spinning about he would crash awkwardly onto the mat. First, his head would smack against the hard canvas, instantly knocking him out. Then the rest his tattered body would follow. The recoil of his landing would cause Isaac to flop violently before rolling onto his back.

Many had likely wagered the buff man would defeat his short female opponent. Seeing Isaac laid out in the middle of the ring, occasionally twitching had changed their minds. To emphasize this they began cheering for and directing the feline powerhouse. 
"You rock Teddy!" Pin that bitch Teddy!" "Give him another one!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:32 am

That felt good. Really good. It was rare that she was able to actually hit her F-5 finisher on her opponents, her failure to do so having cost her two matches in her time in AFW so far. Actually hitting it felt great, really validating to the former Wrestle Angel and kitty enthusiast.

Giggling at the crowds response, she wasted no time in hooking Issac's leg, the referee girl dropping down to her feet and slapping at the mat to try and count Issac out in this first fall!

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

She yelled, raising her hand up for a third time...before bringing it down to the mat.

"THREE!"

Just like that, the bell rang, and Teddy Cat Hori was announced as the winner of the first fall! Teddy sat up, raising a fist victoriously in the air...but rather than get up, she crawled on top of Issac, pawing at him cutely before shaking her cute butt and pressing her cheek on his chest, purring loudly against him as she waited for him to recover!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Isaac helplessly laid flat on his back for the feline beauty to pin him. Teddy picked up the three count with ease; If she wanted she could've gotten much more. Yet the merciful girl settled for three and instead of immediately pouncing on her powerless prey she cuddled up to him.

Teddy's gentle caresses and loud purring elicited more than a few awws from the crowd. After a couple of paws to the face, Isaac began to stir from his deep slumber. He couldn't quite remember the last few minutes but based on his position it was obvious he lost the forst round. Despite having his memory literally knocked out of him Isaac was perfectly calm thanks to Teddy's calming purrs.

The groggy man coughed weakly before finally whispering to Teddy: "urrghh what happened... Did... Did i lose the whole... Thing?..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:22 am

Teddy continued to playfully paw at the man until he awoke, giggling in response to his question and whispering back. "No no, just the first fall-Nya. Just rest for a minute, catch your breath, alright-nya?"

Indeed, Teddy must have liked the man, as instead of forcing him up, or teasing him for losing, she stayed on top of him, wiggling her hips, resting her head on his chest, the dominant and powerful woman now resembling as much as she could an adorable kitty napping and purring away on her owners chest. When Issac would eventually state that he was ready to get up, Teddy would perk up, leaning her head in close and nuzzling her cheek against his, while also whispering in his ear.

"Listen, Issac-kun. You seem like a really nice guy, and you're super cute...but you're getting wrecked. I dunno if you don't like hitting girls, or maybe your distracted cause you think I'm cute and hot...which I am...but you really need to get your head in the game and like...punch me in the face, you know? I'm not trying to be mean, but its not fun if I just beat you and leave, I want to see what you can do. I won't be mad if you hit me hard, just gimme a good fight and show your skill, you can do it!"

With that bit of encouragement, Teddy went one step further, the flirty and promiscuous kitten pressing her lips against Issac's own, kissing the boy for a few seconds before breaking the lip lock and crawling off of his body, while the crowd literally catcalled as she stood up, leaning against the ropes and waiting for him to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:07 pm

Isaac breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing it had only been one fall. That relief quickly turned to dread. After being routed so thoroughly in the first round Teddy would probably crish him in the second as well. Isaac grimaced. He was going have to fight a bit dirty to make his comeback.

This was made much harder because his opponent was a sweet feline-Esque girl gingerly pawing and purring against his chest.

Teddy's little pep talk eased Isaacs's guilt. Clearly, she wanted some competition. That was something he could provide. "Okay, I'll-" suddenly the slender girl swooped in with a warm lip lock; reddening Isaacs's cheeks and almost making him pass out a second time. After a few seconds of heaven, Teddy gently pulled away to allow the match to continue.

Greatly encouraged Isaac rolled onto all fours and slowly stumbled to his feet. Gradually loosened by a steady beatdown the freelancer's belt suddenly gave way letting his dress pants drop to his ankles, exposing a hefty bulge barely veiled behind his black briefs.

"Fuuuckk... I'm sorry Teddy... I just don't have any fight left... Please just... Just put me down... Give me one last F-5" Isaac had lied. Sure he was exhausted and a bit intimidated but he wasn't even close to giving up. As soon as Teddy lifted him into a fireman's carry he would try grappling onto her and locking in a KO worthy sleeper hold.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:17 am

When Teddy got off of Issac, and stood on her feet, it was with the hope that her little speech would motivate the man. He was cute, and fun, and while she enjoyed tossing him around, she was hoping for some legit fight from him.

As for flirting and kissing him...why not? She was single, free, in the most perverted occupation in the world, why not play around?

Finally Issac rose up to his feet...and his pants promptly fell off, revealing that her kissing and rubbing certainly had an..."effect" on him. She blushed and giggled a bit, not really embarrassed. It was too be expected after all, and honestly? It was totally what she was going for. Still, she didn't expect his pants to just randomly drop off. How embarrassing for him.

The next reaction though, was one that didn't make her smile, as he basically flat out gave up on her, literally begging her to finish him off with another F-5.

She sighed sadly, looking disappointed. "...Alright then, if that's what you want. I'm kinda sad, I was hoping to get more out of you Issac, you seem like a good guy."

With that, she stepped in, quickly scooping him up on her shoulders and getting him in position to finish him off...only to gasp, as he slipped off her shoulders, his arms wrapping tightly around her unprotected neck and squeezing hard! "W-What!?" she cried, hands grabbing his arm, caught entirely off guard by his surprise attack!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:46 am

Isaac knew as soon as the sleeper was cinched in the slender girl was done for. She may be quick and tough but Isaac was far heavier. With Teddy wearing the big lug like a backpack it as only a matter of time before he dragged her to the mat. Then the slow painful process of squeezing the life out of his feline friend would begin. 

As soon as he had a lick of success the usually calm straight laced man could feel the blood lust surge within him. Instead of a steady frown he he put on a quivering smirk as he twisted and jerked Teddy's slender neck back and forth. 

He wasn't going to just win the round. He was going to obliterate the girl like she did him.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Needless to say, the last thing Teddy was expecting was a sudden counter into a sleeper hold. Strong as she was, Issac was heavier, and it didn't take long before the cute kitty girl was pulled downward, onto the mat on her side, allowing Issac to slip his legs around her waist and keep her down, his arm tight around her neck and squeezing, pulsing against her as he closed her wind pipe.

She let out a yelp, her neck being painfully wrenched, wondering just where all this sudden aggression was coming from. Perhaps her speech had been a little too effective?

Despite the kittys struggles though, despite her attempts to scramble against the mat, desperately trying to reach the ropes...she couldn't, her struggles for not, Issac proving to heavy for her to successfully get any balance back or be able to crawl with. "I-Issac..." She mewled out, breathing getting more labored, black spots appearing in her vision, her struggles lessening, her butt unintentionally pressing and rubbing against his hard on. "I-I can't..." she choked out, the rest of what she had to say soon lost, however, as the darkness finally took hold, and her body went limp, slacking in his grasp, head dropping to the mat as she passed out!

The referee girl, upon seeing her body go limp, reached over and raised the catgirls arm to let it drop to the mat. Once...Twice....and thrice, the third time causing her to signal for the bell, Issac officially KOing the catgirl for the second fall!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next