» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Thousand Words

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Thousand Words Empty A Thousand Words

Post by acuyra Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:01 am

Tatiana loved her sister, she really did, but it was nice to get some space away from her every now and then, and it was extremely hard to do that after their win against Onigashima and their subsequent acceptance for a title match at Avalanche. It was all big stuff, a rush, and Valerie could be clingy when she thought things were going their way. She was all about their training, and talking about plans they should make, and what outfits they would have to wear and this and that…

It took some real effort for Tatiana to get away, but she finally managed to get some space with the excuse of a bathroom break. Once she was there, she found a nice, clean stall to sit in, popped out her phone, and began what would surely be her favorite part of the night.

Red: Hey! Sup?

Belle:You made my night way more interesting.

Red: I have that effect on you a lot, I think :p
Red: Though I'm curious what you were doing,now.

Belle Just finished defusing a bomb.

Red: I'm guessing it's more of a metaphoircal bomb?

Belle: Not sure. Was going to congratulate you as soon as I saw the match. When your sister name dropped Party Hard, Kay busted into my room like a madwoman. She just left.

She smacked her head and sighed, a long gasp that echoed through the bathroom. Tatiana has hopes that the rivalry between them would go down a bit with time, that the fire’s would cool off and maybe get to a point where she and Belle could come out and be open about their relationship. Apparently, that day was still a long time in the coming.

Red: Oh. That. Sorry. >_>; You know how Val gets sometimes
Red: Well, no, you don't
Red: But yes, she does things like that.

Belle: I have an idea.
Belle: Well, congrats btw. Also, were you looking for brownie points for that finish?

”Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!”

Tatiana broke out into her most girlish squeal, startling whoever the poor soul was in the stall next door. She was hoping that Belle had been watching this match - a safe hope, since she was fairly sure that Belle watched her anytime she was on TV, and the reverse was definitely true. But it was nice to have confirmation, and even nicer to know that her girlfriend approved of her using that move. It was just something she did off the cuff, an idea that popped into her head out of the ether, but it was paying dividends.

Red: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. Very Happy

Belle: because you earned a lot of them. I can't believe you put her away with my move.
Belle: Actually I can, you as stiff af
Belle: are* stupid phone

Red: my hand is still numb. >_< But thanks! It looks way cooler when you do it
Red: And smexier.

Belle: Wow, I was about to say you looked sexier doing it, but you have to be all greedy and take all the complement fuel. wtf. how am I suppose to be a good girlfriend

Red: You could come over to my place tomorrow, for starters Wink

And there was the pitch. It was a bit of risk, and she didn’t know if Belle would go for it. After all, the dinky little apartment that she and Valerie lived in was a far cry from the upscale mansion that her girlfriend called home. Not to mention that there was more risk in coming over to Tatiana’s place than the vice versa...a host of nosey neighbors that might say more than they really should…

But it was worth the risk, in Tatiana’s head. For what Tatiana had in mind, it was definitely worth it.

Belle: Is Val gone for the day?

Red: Yeah, think so. She's catching a play or something on the far side of town with one of her blind dates.
Red: And I have a gift I want to give yu

Belle: Hopefully she won't come home early. I'm not a ninja like you, can't hide in closets like spiderman.

Belle: A gift? What gift?
Belle: For what? Did I do something?
Belle: I didn't miss a dating milestone did I?
Belle: Shit

Red: Nonononono
Red: Well, if you did, you're okay, because I forgot it, too :p But no
Red: I just want to thank you

Belle: For what?

Red: For giving me that advice and the idea for the finisher and jsut
Red: inspiring me

Belle: Inspiring you.
Belle: Are you tearing up right now?

Last edited by acuya on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
acuyra
acuyra

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Words Empty Re: A Thousand Words

Post by acuyra Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:02 am

Tatiana sighed and wiped a tear away from her eye with a sniffle. Of course she was tearing up. She was an easy cryer, something Belle gave her the occasional poke for on her movie nights. Just about any death scene could squeeze a couple of drops out of her, and her girlfriend always knew when to look over and see the waterworks. It was both ridiculously charming and occasionally annoying to have someone who knew her so well, but she wouldn’t have changed it for anything.

And it was good to be honest, to tell Belle these things. She had been so awesome and understanding, even though Tatiana made her life so much more complicated than it had been before.

Red: ...no comment.

Belle: Aw!

Red: But really. You make me happy and you're so strong and you put up with me and I know I can be silly sometimes and
Red: I just want to give you something special

Belle: Well, I'm honored to be your inspiration. Apparently I am doing something right.
Belle: So what is it?
Belle: The gift.
Belle: You can hide things from Kay, but you can't hide them from me.

Red: It's a suuuuuuuuuurprise. But it's something only I can give you
Red: Aw!
Red: I'll only hide it for a day
Red: Oh! But I will say

Belle: That sounds really vague... Should I be bringing anything special?

Red: I need you to wear something...nice

Belle: Fancy nice or... you know.
Belle: Just want to be sure thing we have our... pact, to do things slow.
Belle: Not being a perv I swear

That drew a pause from Tatiana, along with a small bout of lip biting. She hadn’t wanted to make this a sexual sort of thing, not really. The whole idea was for this to be a way of showing her appreciation, to let Belle know how awesome a girlfriend she was and how lucky Tatiana felt for being in her world. A fun, personal, and most importantly for her budget, affordable way of giving back to someone who’d given her so much already.

But could it wind up being more on top? Belle had been so patient with her, had given so much time and thought when it came to respecting boundaries. Was it wrong to feel that devotion deserved a reward.

In the end, she decided to go for a middleground of sorts. Play it self.

Red: Hmmmmmmm
Red: I wouldn't mind that, but I'll put it this way:
Red: Wear something you'd want me to remember you in

Belle: That doesn't make it at all easier... you have seen my closet, I have so many clothes!

Red: This I have noticed! I'm trying to think of the best way to put this.
Red: Something you're comfortable in. Something you WANT to wear. Something that suits you, that's special, something that's so very...Belle.
Red: Or you could just wear the outfit you had on when I came over and had to play hide and seek with Kaylee, that was nice Very Happy

Belle: I am just going to bring a bag full of stuff. Been wanting to give you some of my clothes anyway just because you will look great in them... even if they might be a bit big on you. Nice big shirts for you to sleep in or something.

Red: Oh, that works! ^_^ I'll tell Val a fan donated them.
Red: I need to get ready, then. You can come by whenever you like after noon, I say. Just give me a little text when you're on the way, okay?

Belle: Should I bring booze? yay/nay?

Red: I

And now she back to biting her nails. Tatiana still hadn't really done much drinking with Belle, and the brunette seemed fine with it, but she could tell there was some mounting curiosity on that fact, something that would have to come up sooner or later. Why couldn't ‘sooner’ be tomorrow?

Red: Sure
Red: I need to get over my hangups on that

Belle: You got it, babe. Drinks and clothes coming up. I'll text you when I am on route
Belle: Oh, btw
Belle: Looking forward to your winning those tag belts. They are going to look real good on you.
Belle: I want to be the one to take them off you too, one way or another. ^_~

Red: You say the sweetest things!
Red: For that, I will have extra kisses for you when you arrive
Red: On top of the standard

Belle: If I knew I was racking up extra I would have been more flattering.
Belle: btw
Belle: You're the most beautiful, talented, ~flexable~, intelligent woman I know.
Belle: How many am I up to now?
Belle: My goal is to secretly waste your time blushing instead of doing whatever you need to do atm.

Red: Four, but that's the max. Now we're into cuddlign territory
Red: I guess as much Wink I have to go, though, seriously. We'll have more than enough time together tomorrow, and you can earn all the kisses and hugs and cuddles you like.

Red: Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

Belle: Bye! I am so looking forward to this.

”That makes two of us.” Tatiana said to herself, for absolutely no reason. She felt lighter, all of the sudden. Relieved. Easier. It didn’t matter that she was gassed from her match and still stoked from the title announcement. It didn’t matter that she would have weeks of hard training ahead, all for the most important day of her wrestling career.

Belle was coming over, and Tatiana was going to make her happy. That was all that counted in her head, and when she came out of the bathroom, she did so with a happy step and a goofy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Belle still wasn't use to this. Sure she had been in relationships before, plenty in fact. Enough in her time that each one ending in disaster only served to bolster her dislike for commitment and reluctance to believe in her own worth as a partner. Hooking up had at that point become a thing of strictly carnal pleasure with no strings attached, but it lacked genuine connection, something she craved. The only scratch to that itch for so long had been Kaylee… until Tatania.

Tatania was different. The obvious stand out being she was of the fairer sex. Belle had a long list of expenses boyfriend's, enough that a line could be formed around a city block. A lack of mutual interests, professional career goals, and cheating dirtbags the lot of them. It left a terrible taste in her mouth, one that she was not at all subtle about when it came to the odd time she was set up against a man. She strove to be better, stronger, smarter, to grind any one of those assholes into the dirt so they could somehow manage to hurt her again.

Here, she found herself on the other end of things. She didn't feel to play at being the girl of the relationship. Neither woman fulfilled any real label, but having a more stereotypical masculine role was something she was enjoying. Her small bouts of clinginess weren't brushed off as annoying but praised for showering attention. Her bouts of aloof melancholy wasn't dismissed as PMS, even when it was on occasion the culprit.

Tatiana was invested and actually cared about her. She felt like an equal party, which even in her non romantic relationships was something she didn't really know first hand. Her parents, past boyfriends, managers, even her friends like Kaylee… she always felt watched and on the clock. Jumping through hoops to impress or meet a quota. It left a pit in h r stomach, a feeling of gloom that never really went away. She wasn't really ever in control.

When she sought out to impress Tatiana, it wasn't because she felt she had to. She just wanted to. There wasn't really any pressure because she knew her girlfriend was happy with even the smallest things. So when she stared at herself in the mirror with a mountain of clothes piling up on her bed, she couldn't help but scream internally at her own indecisiveness.

“Uuuuuuuurgh!” Off came the designer top with one shoulder strap, not at all built for the current climate. It folded up against the reflective surface before fluttering to the ground leaving Belle to stare at her half naked form looking right back at her. It had been hours of trying on her wardrobe, toiling over what to wear. She had said that she would just  bring a bag of clothes with her so they  could decide together… but damnit she actually wanted to look spot on off the get go. The other clothes were  just a sneaky way for her to give Tatiana some more of her things as well as… well, be a change of clothes if something did happen. It was an eventuality she planned for on the downlow while respecting the redhead's wishes to keep things moving slowly.

Belle furrowed her brow, cupping her palms along the underside of her breasts. She gave them a small lift, tugging at the stretching fabric of her bra. After a moment she let gravity take hold again, observing the light dip with a frown. Maybe something tighter, more supportive to present a bit more? She bit her lip, less than gracefully hopping over discarded hangers to her closet. She traced a finger down her hanging undergarments finding what she was looking for. Not the most comfortable one she had, but the push up bra would definitely make her look great. She could pack something more comfortable and sporty, just in case they wound up hanging out for awhile or going out.

With that settled the rest of her attire slowly started to fall into place. A deep red tank top made on what she assumed was spandex. It was tight and flattering with a slight shine to the material. It ran into a small hitch that the fabric was so revealing to her figure the bar beneath was readily visible as it clung to her upper body. To fix that, she hid it. A white sports jersey top with a cut off midriff which allowed her to still show herself off while tucking away what she wanted to hide. The collar was wide, giving her plenty of free real estate to present her assets in full display. The jersey top itself was custom made, with black detailing. The number on the front and back was “02” with bold text across the back above the numbers simply reading “SPORTS”.

From there it came together as a more casual ensemble. Black jeans with a whitewash accent starting at the ankles and fading around her knees. She also sported black belt with a custom buckle displaying a non licensed version of Disney's Tinkerbell pounding a beer bottle as she beat what might be Wendy in arm wrestling. Her usual combat boots she liked to wear about, and her brown leather jacket with the white denim sleeves she wore just about everywhere. "Killer Queen" etched on the back in a gold embroidery surrounded by various flowery looking patterns encircling it. The I in Killer was of course a switchblade.

Into her duffle bag she piled several other articles of clothing, most of which consisted of things she wanted to see Tatiana model for her and one actual change of clothes for herself including some undergarments balled up into a side compartment. She had to take the long way downstairs to the lower kitchen as most of the upper floor was sectioned off due to some construction project Kaylee had invested into. She had kept her mouth shut on the matter though knowing full well she couldn't convince her friend to reconsider. They really didn't need more stuff added onto the compound, it was already far too big for just the two of them on average.

Down and around she went, not even bothering to sneak. She had a perfectly good reason to have a loaded bag and to go out with the construction putting their personal gym out of commission for now. Kaylee was nowhere to be seen, though she heard her in the distance. It sounded like she was watching something possibly with her bedroom door open if Belle could hear her from the kitchen. With the coast clear, she knelt down beside the refrigerator to open up one of the cabinets where they kept the small wine racks, one chilled one not. She didn't want to waste much time so she grabbed three assorted bottles and tucked them into her bag, careful to hide them in the middle in case she was spotted and to protect them from being jostled around in transit. For a change, nothing went wrong and she was able to slip out of the house after buzzing in her taxi. It was time to go see her girlfriend.

She made a few stops on route. Buying a tasteful bouquet of flowers and running into to get some fancy christmas present themed chocolate truffles at another store. All set, she hopped in the taxi and warmed her hands before sending Tatiana the heads up she was on route.

Belle: Fee-fi-fo-fum, you'd best be prepared because your girlfriend has come.
Belle:(In like fifteen more minutes)
Belle: rhyming is hard okay.
Belle: let's never speak of this again.

Belle found herself already grinning. She didn't feel dumb for as stupid as that had been. She knew it would have made Tatiana smile or laugh and that was frankly the best thing she could wish for from a text face plant. Just in case though, she tucked the phone away to avoid being called on the texts. Out of sight, out of mind.

Her estimate of time was fairly spot on though, the taxi pulling around Tatiana place as if scripted. She made sure to direct the driver to not pull over right away, making sure Tatiana was out and possibly waiting on their first pass to make sure if it was all clear. If she didn't see her on the first pass, she would check her phone to see if she was directed to just come in. Once she got out and paid the driver, which was highway robbery in Japan, she made her way to the apartment. Weighted duffle bag shouldered and her hands filled with a large box of chocolates and flowers. She wasn't really being subtle, hopefully non of the neighbors recognized her.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:20 am

Tatiana’s apartment complex wasn’t a hovel by any real standard, but it was far beneath the opulence that Belle would’ve been used to at her mansion. The lights down the hall were dim, and it seemed like the every five or so weren’t working. The wallpaper was nice and beige, but cracking, looking like it was due for replacement a couple of years ago. A cat might cross her path every now and then, moving through the halls like it had more of a right to be there than her. Oh, and the walls? A bit thin. A couple was arguing in the floor above, and their conversation was coming through clear enough to make out the words.

But it was where Tatiana lived, she’d been in worse places, and she called it home. She was eager to get Belle out of there and into her apartment, though, and that was why her door would open the moment she heard her girlfriend’s footsteps down the hall. Tatiana popped her head out, smiled, and waved her over. ”Over here, come on!”

She’d been aware of Belle’s arrival for the past three or so minutes, watching her pull up in the car, right about the time she said she would - her girlfriend was punctual, no taking that away from her. It made her glad that she hadn’t skimped on setting things up. Everything was perfect. Everything was ready. There was just one key component missing, and it was on her way to the room right now.

When Belle came into Tatiana’s apartment, she’d find a rather modest little setting. Hardwood floor, a kitchenette with a modest fridge and a kitchen sink filled with soapy dishwasher, a cheap welcome to greet her, a slowly circling ceiling fan. It was an apartment. A plain, rustic apartment, just big enough for the two women who lived there and not an inch more.

But the main attraction was the living room, or what little of the living room could be seen. Everything was covered in a white tarp, drapping over the television, the furniture, everything. The only thing that wasn’t covered was the sofa, and an easal and canvas right in front of it. There was a table beside that as well, one with a brush and all manner of paint supplies. Everything needed for a pristine potrait.

Tatiana, dressed in nothing but black bra and panties with a white robe over it all, opened the door in full and ushered Belle inside, smiling from ear to ear. ”Welcome.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:11 am

Belle had been by Tatiana's apartment complex before. Just on the outside though. There had been a handful of occasions when she instead on escorting her girlfriend home to send her off with a good night kiss. Those moments felt bold… but like two teenagers she always made sure Big Sis wasn't set to be home, just in in case.

She had dreamed of the apartment once or twice, though in her mind it was just two rooms consisting of a nebulous void which either had a couch for the two of them to share or a bed. The details were ever really included, mostly because the centerpiece was always Tatiana. The humble reality of what this place was didn't really impress, but she couldn't find it in her to care for the very same reason. Her girlfriend was inside, that's what she cared about.

She made her way inside, eyeing the lengthy corridor that may have shown up in any number of slasher movies. It remembered her of back home, long before she was a tiny actress, spending most of her time out of school with her uncle. The back rooms of his bar as well as his apartment complex were not too different than this, safe for the fact the scent here wasn't of old beer and stale pretzels… that wasn't to say it was much better though.

She brightened at the sound of Tatiana's voice, the light at the end of the tunnel. Her Pace quickened for a few steps, betraying her excitement before she caught herself and dialed it back. She still played it cool with Tatiana whenever she could. It was unintended behavior, something she still hadn't really shaken off in all the time they shared together. The fact Tatiana seemed to find it attractive only seemed give her more reason not to drop the walls completely.

“Hey there beautiful.” As the door opened she unintentionally gave Tatiana a questioning look. The fact she was in a robe stood out rather obviously to the rather casually dressed brunette. Had Belle gotten here early? It didn't look like Tatiana was just waking up or had just hopped out of the shower.

“Ah… brought you some things.” She pushed the question back, it wasn't like this was some sort of elaborate trap… or was it. She held out her hands, bouquet in one, chocolates in the other. They were just out of reach, enough that if or when Tatiana reached to take them, she could sneakily steal a kiss from. Her girlfriend before heading inside like a little tease.

“So… what's the surprise?” Belle stood in the doorway, working off her boots by stepping on the heel and wiggling her foot out of one than the other. Once she was free and clear of the entryway she would wander deeper, snooping around curiously by looking at the various items found throughout as she adjusted the weighted dufflebag on her shoulder. "Did I uh... Overdress?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:47 am

Despite what her sister seemed to think Tatiana wasn’t an idiot - not a total one, at least. She actually thought she was pretty decent at reading people’s moods and figuring out what they wanted in a particular situation, and she took pride in being able to connect those pieces. A little talent. One of the few she had to boast.

Belle was a special case, though. She didn’t have to try to hard to figure out what her girlfriend was feeling, where those eyes were going, what was holding her focus. So, when she initially lit up with surprise at the site of her attire, it was a reaction she’d anticipated.

All the same, it made her giggle. Made her smile. As did the chocolates and flowers she was offered. And the kiss, natch. Sneaky little devil.

Tatiana hurried into the kitchen and took care of the flowers, settling them into a lonely vase they’d brought from home and never had a use for. Never one to miss out of some chocolate, she opened the box, found the first piece that looked like a non-copyright infringing Reese’s cup, and devoured it.

”Yuuuuummy.” She smacked her lips and stepped back out, meeting Belle right after she’d asked her quite reasonable question. ”Okay, so, storytime. Short story.” She chuckled and brushed her hair back, trying not to sound as nervous as she felt. ”When I was on the road, I tried to get into some things to help me pass the time. Knitting, reading, writing, crossword puzzles...you know, anything and everything to pass the time.”

Tatiana reached out and took Belle’s hand in her own, gingerly leading her forward. ”Nothing ever stuck, though...except for art. I never got ‘quit your dayjob’ good, but I took to it well enough. Learned a few things. Made a hobby of it.”

She brought Belle into the living and stepped away from her, letting her take it all in, eager to see her reactions. ”So!” She bit her lip, trying - and failing - to contain her excitement. ”This is the surprise. I want to give you something special, something from me, something to remember me with - a portrait.”

Tatiana clapped her hands and smiled her best, shimmering smile. ”Let me draw you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:25 am

The living room, from a distance had definitely caught her eye. She had seen enough crime shows to know how these sorts of things tended to play out. Murderers with elaborate kill rooms to catch all the stray blood splatter… of course she didn't think that is what Tatiana had in mind for her, but it was the first thing that popped into her head.

She went to turn around a walk back after Tatiana only to nearly bump into her coming right up from the kitchen. Belle straightened up, blinking as she was taken by the hand. She knew her girlfriends tone, that soft yet serious one she took when she told anecdotes that tended to mean a lot to her. She benched her own questions for the situation to play the role of a good partner and listened intently why following behind the redhead.

As they entered the covered room, she was still having issues placing things together until Tatiana spelled it out for her completely. She stood partially in the living room as her girlfriend broke off, leaving her standing on the outside of her world being invited in. A subject to be immortalized through art.

Belle was normally good at hiding her emotions, at least she thought so… but Tatiana had a way of coming at her from a different angle and finding chinks in her armor. She was blushing, awkwardly gripping the strap of her duffle bag. Being photographed and filmed was All part of the job. No one ever really asked to draw her before… it was touching… unique… and something she couldn't get anywhere else, not like she could from Tatiana.

“I don't think I could ever forget you really.” She mumbled softly, taken aback by the sincerity of the gesture being offered. She could send flowers, fruit baskets, take Tatiana to all manner of fancy upscale restaurants… but none of that was really personal. Did she even have a skill to share with her girlfriend? She wasn't sure.

The brunette looked back to Tatiana, dumbstruck still by the request. She managed a smile accompanied with a small uneasy chuckle. “Uh… sure. Not sure I'm great subject matter but…” She grimaced, listening to her own voice as she talked. She shook her head, starting over.

“Yeah. I would like that.” She slipped the strap off her shoulder, moving to set her bag in the corner. “Alright Leonardo, what do you need me to do?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:28 am

There it was. There was the look Tatiana hoped to see. Belle was sexy and beautiful and amazing all the time, she was this statuesque stunner over of a woman who seemed to tower over everything despite the two of them not being that far apart in height. She was strong, she was fierce, she was an Amazon who could knock down anyone in her way, be they male, female, or other.

But she could be cute, too. So cute. This was one of those moments, as her cheeks reddened and she searched for words and she got this little nervous tremor in her voice. This was the side of the coin she got to see less often, and it just made her cherish her more.

”Oh, stop being humble. You are perfect subject matter.” She wagged a finger her girlfriend’s way. ”The real challenge is going to be getting the eye color just right. Such a glowing shade of blue…” Flattery, but not untrue. Belle’s eyes could glow in the dark, Tatiana swore. So radiant and alive.

She rubbed her chest as she stepped back to her supplies, glancing between Belle and the couch, thinking. She had a few poses she could’ve gone for, but didn’t want to really settle on one until she could see what Belle would choose to wear. What she had on was fine - in particular, Tatiana liked that belt.

”Let’s see, let’s see, let us see.” She took a moment to make sure the position was right, then nodded towards the couch. ”Go ahead and sit, get comfy, then slide into a Venus pose. Nothing too crazy, just enough to get most of your front on display. And a pose you’ll be comfortable in. This might take a little while.”

How long, she didn’t want to guess. Belle’s time was precious and risky, and she didn’t want to cause complications, but she didn’t want to rush, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:00 am

Belle sucked on her lower lip, staring at Tatiana as she described her eyes. Her cheeks shown red, unable to hide her blush. Being praised wasn't new for her. She had strangers telling her how attractive she was any time she posted a video. Stacks of creepy fanmail from people wanting to date or marry her… but it was so meaningful, so beautiful when it came from her girlfriend that it warmed her heart to the point of bursting.

She wanted to walk over to take Tatiana by the cheeks and just… kiss her. Kiss her forever. Lay the two of them down on the couch and just never get back up. She drew in a sharp breath through her nose, shifting her legs against one another as she slowly broke free from the spell of the redhead.  

She looked back to the couch when she was instructed to sit, backing up to plop down like a girl stood up at her prom. Hands on her knees, kicking her feet lightly. She was decidedly unsexy I. This moment, forgetting her entire game plan when put on the spot like this. She had come here to wine and dine Tatiana and the girl had turned it all on its head.

“Ah… so…” She nodded at her direction, looking around she shifted some of the pillows for comfort sake. Scooting sideways on the couch she lounged backward, laying across the couch, striking a smoldering pose… it felt odd with all her layers, trying to be some cover model.

“Wait, one second…” She sat herself back up, shrugging off her jacket. Rather than discarding it, she draped it over the top of the couch as if it had been tossed off her body haphazardly. She combed her fingers through her hair, roughing up the dark tangled locks, giving her a more scandalous appearance with a few strands left hanging down over her face. Lastly, she reached down, starting to work off her belt before stopping. Her eyes went to Tatiana, looking for guidance if she was okay with her stripping down was wanted and okay by their past agreements.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:10 am

Tatiana didn’t tell Belle stuff like this to flatter - well, not just to flatter her. There was an air to the way her girlfriend moved, this practiced elegance that could only really come from years in the spotlight. She had that shine to her, that elegance that made her stick out in a crowd, and it was a constant reminder of how lucky she was to be this woman’s girlfriend. It was hard to put into words, sometimes, not that it stopped her from trying.

It was easy to get lost in Belle. Too easy. Tatiana was quick to daydream, and she started down that hazy path when Belle’s words snapped her back to reality. ”Oh. Uh.” She blinked and moved to the side a bit, making sure there wasn’t a better angle to get this from. It wasn’t like the lighting mattered too much, but…

Before she could settle on things, her Belle made a few adjustments. Leaving the coat on the couch, nice touch. Oh, and the hair was perfect. Tatiana loved it when it was long and free, it looked like Belle was just coming out of the shoulder, even when she totally dry, and it felt awesome between her fingers, and…

The belt was coming off.

Tatiana bit her lip, blushing red enough to match her hair. The two of them had been intimate, flirty, kissy, and she loved all of it...but it was obvious that they would be taking steps forward, sooner or later.  There wasn’t anything under those clothes that Tatiana hadn’t seen in the hentai matches she’d stumbled on, but this was different. This was here. This was personal.

Hearing her girlfriend’s silent question, Tatiana nibbled on her nail for a moment, then gave Belle an energetic nod, along with a sheepish smile and a thumbs up. They were golden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next