Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Four Leaves of Honor

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Four Leaves of Honor  Empty Four Leaves of Honor

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:33 pm

Kasumi Hertz found herself wandering around a rather large shopping mall in Tokyo, as she was looking for things to gather for her own home. She had moved away from home just recently after she started her career here in Friction and was currently looking to fill out her wardrobe and her home.

Dressed in a style of attire that had come to be pretty normal for the beautiful blond woman, dressing in some finer garbs.
Spoiler:

She would find herself in an electronics store at the moment, she was walking around and looking at what type of television she would like. Finding it difficult to decide, there were plenty of different types to get, she also wondered what sort of system she'd get, what type of sound...also what she'd watch? Would she need a blu-ray player, or some sort of console or apple tv. She wasn't exactly the most tech savvy person so it was sort of spinning her head around in confusion.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Four Leaves of Honor  Empty Re: Four Leaves of Honor

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:59 am

Peggy stepped out of the store holding a bag in her hand. She was dressed in a pair of jeans, old sneaker as well as a black and green band t-shirt for an old local band back home she used to see live. Hell she wasn't even sure if they were together anymore but a few years ago she loved listening to them while having a pint.

As Peggy turned a corner she nearly collided with a pretty blond lady! "Whoa! I'm sorry lass I didn't see ya. Wait a minute.... ya look awful familiar ya know that?" Peggy said as she looked the woman over. "Tall ladies with hair like that ain't exactly common. Are ya a grappler over in AFW per chance?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:43 pm

The blond caught sight of a familiar face as she was wondering around, coming to a halt just an inch away from colliding with the beautiful and buxom redhead in front of her. She'd look on at Peggy for a moment as the woman spoke out, saying she looked familiar.

Kasumi would simply chuckle a bit, " I do suppose I dress a bit more elegantly outside of the ring." the young blond spoke out as she would nod her head towards her former opponent. " It's been a while, but I thought i would have left enough of an impression for you to remember me." Kasumi spoke out as she would take a step back.

Figuring introducing herself for real wouldn't be a bad thing. " It's a pleasure to formally meet you, Peggy McIntyre. My name is Kasumi Hertz. Though you know me as Schwarz Nebel." The Japanese-German woman spoke to the Irish lass.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:08 am

Peggy realized it all when Kasumi spoke. "Ohhhhhh yeah! I remember now! Ya knocked me around so good that I couldn't quite place ya for a moment. How is everything going for you?" Peggy asked, trying to be polite after feeling awful that she didn't recognize Kasumi right away. Peggy hoped that Kasumi didn't mind as much though.

"Have ya had any other matches lately? I imagine you have been keeping busy in the right haven't ya?" Peggy asked a moment later, hoping that Kasumi didn't let the loss act as a road block or anything.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Kasumi certainly wasn't happy about her loss to Peggy, but she didn't lament it either. She came up short against a very skilled wrestler and saw that as a new goal, a chance to defeat Peggy McIntyre in the future and show her own growth since their meeting, even if it wasn't too long ago, she had been a few matches since and thing had been going well. She was learning more and more the longer she was in this league and meeting so many though opponents and good women.

Kasumi Hertz would smile towards Peggy and nod her head, " Things are going alright. I've had a few good matches, though all the women in this league are so very tough." Kasumi spoke with a little chuckle escaping. " How about yourself? I assume you're doing well, with how tough you are." The blond spoke out as she would tilt her head a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:02 am

Peggy laughed nervously as Kasumi spoke. "I'm doing..... I guess I am doing good. I think I finally got my career on track since I've won a little more than I have lost finally. That is good right?" Peggy asked as she laughed once more, still with a hint of nervousness to it. "I haven't heard back from anyone after Tasha though it has been quiet so that is why I am out today getting a few other things done. Have ya had a lot of matches recently?" Peggy as curious. She was hoping the top officials weren't bored of her and not booking her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:51 am

Schwarz Nebel would smile a bit at her opponent as she let out that nervous laugh, she would hear her talk about how her getting back in a winning streak was probably a good thing. Which surely it was, yet Kasumi would simply nod to her question.

" A few, they've gone back and forth, All the women in this league are so tough, it's not easy to stay on top." Kasumi said as she looked on at Peggy, as the redhead was clearly one of those strong women she was talking about. " Now, do you happen to know a lot about television sets? I'm kinda in a bind right now and have no idea which to pick."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Peggy nodded and smiled at the change of topic. "I know a bit yeah. I should be able to help ya out with whatever it is that is buggin' ya lass. What were ya looking for and what sort of budget are we talkin'?" Peggy asked as she looked past Kasumi and into the store already eyeballing potential candidates for Kasumi to buy.

Peggy was relieved that she also had the same trouble in the ring that Peggy did. She saw a lot of women succeed but it seemed that once women struggled they had to fight tooth and nail to get any matches let alone airtime on a televised show.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:57 pm

"Good good! Oh I am not sure what I am looking for, and budget...total would be around 100,000 yen? " Kasumi spoke out as she would look on at Peggy, Kasumi was sort of confused as to what was a good TV, as she was confused what was good, between an LCD, LED, Plasma...all of which were just confusing words for the blond.

" So yeah, got any idea what would be a good one? Preferably not too big, but not tiny either..." Kasumi asked as she would move her hand up to scratch at the side of her head a little, feeling a bit foolish about not really knowing any about this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:58 am

Ok good, Peggy had a bit to work with and she knew she could find something good in that range. "Hmmm... well plasma has mostly gone by the wayside. LCD and LED are both fine to me. Ya want to get a 4k definition TV and ya probably can get a good 42'' TV that won't run ya a fortune." Peggy said as she began to walk through the store and wander. "Just about everything today is a smart TV but if that isn't a big deal you can find a 'dumb' TV for really cheap so that is also an option." Peggy added as she looked, going up and down a row of display TVs as she spoke.

"Do any of these seem to really stick out to ya?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content