by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag!

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag! - Page 9 Empty Re: Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:26 pm

For a moment, Ed wondered if Nanami was going to strike him, as she didn't look thrilled about the way the match ended...but in the end, she took his hand and he helped her up, and at least smiled at him, making him blush.

"T-thanks. Don't feel too disappointed alright? You're a really great fighter, you nearly had me there. I'd be happy to have a rematch whenever you like." He said politely, only for Ryo, entering the ring and clapping him on the back, to interject. "What he means, miss Nanami, is if you want a chance to take on this stud again, he would be more than happy to oblige...IF it was a hentai match! Also, I mean," the prince of perverts leaned in, barely lowering his voice. "You wouldn't even have to wait, cause trust me, he's super into you, and if you visit him in the shower after this, you could do whatever you liked with hi-"

Ryo would be cut off, by Ed forcefully shoving him away, before turning back to Nanami, face completely red from embarrassment, rubbing the back of his blonde head. "Um...ignore him maybe? I mean...unless you wanted..." he shook his head, getting back on track. "I uh, I mean. I just meant to say uh..." he offered his hand out to her again. "It was good to meet you...friends?"

Back to top Go down

Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag! - Page 9 Empty Re: Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag!

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Nanami narrowed her eyes as Edward's pervert friend, though she just let out a resigned sigh. There were a lot of people here in AFW, and she needed to get used to them in order to advance and grow up as a wrestler. Then, when Ryo was shoved away, she looked back at Ed before she chuckled. "Well, you haven't bought me dinner yet, so definitely not now..." She winked at him.

Seeing the offered hand, Nanami just shrugged before accepting the hand. "Well, sure. You gotta watch out, though. Friends usually don't dry hump each other, right?" She said jokingly. "Hehe, just kidding..." She released Ed's hand and stepped back. She planned to make her exit and return to the locker room to get her well-earned rest. It was another loss under her belt, but at the very least, it was a good match, putting aside some questionable aspects here and there.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:26 am

Despite Ed's concern that Nanami would be upset at him or Ryo for Ryos dumb comment, the girls soft smile and willingness to shake his hand, as well as her joking response, made him relax.

"I'll buy you dinner anytime you like!" He called after her as she left the ring, not expecting a response. As she left, he staggered, exhausted, Ryo catching his friend and keeping him upright. "Woah, you alright Ed? She did a number on you, huh?"

Ed nodded in response. "Aye, she's as tough as she is beautiful, that one is." Ryo just whistled in response, the two teens sharing a fist bump as they left the ring, Edward aching, but looking to celebrate his debut victory.

Edward Sealgaire wins via pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9