by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

With Pride Cometh...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

With Pride Cometh... - Page 2 Empty Re: With Pride Cometh...

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Cecilia would turn around to face Alaina as the woman placed her hands on her hips. The blond powerhouse would slide her arms down from under her breasts to her own hips, the two large powerful beauties standing face to face now.

The blond would raise an eyebrow as Alaina spoke and would then let out a chuckle, she'd suddenly push right up against Alaina, pressing her generous chest against the slightly more modest pair of Alaina's. " Oh? You think so huh?!" Cecilia questioned in her cocky tone. " You really think you can match up to me?" Cecilia asked as she would try and shove Alaina back with nothing but her tits alone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Alaina knew what was coming, and when Cecilia bumped her she bumped into a wall that didn't give ground! Alaina smiled and looked up at the slightly taller Cecilia with a big smile on her face. "Yep, I would come out on top. 100%. If you are woman enough to face me in a standard match I think we should put a little something on the line to make it interesting.... unless you are scared that it." Alaina answered, looking very serious despite the smile on her face. It was a confident, calculating smile different from the usual warm, pleasant one that graced her face.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Cecilia managed to shove the Amazon back with her chest alone, bumping Alaina back against the wall as the brunette started to speak, her words cocky, a smile on that face but she could tell that Alaina was as serious as ever. She was rather pleased actually...

Her last encounter with Alaina she hadn't seen any of the Amazon she had kept her eyes on before. Now, it looked as if the woman was back to what Cecilia had seen when the brunette was the Entropy Champion...perhaps even more so than before.

The blond would place her hand against the wall, right next to where Alaina's face was, leaning in closer to the fellow powerhouse of a woman. " Those are some cocky words there, Amazon." Cecilia said as a smirk came up on her face, " not just that but you want me to put something on the line for this? I'm game though. What exactly would you want me to put on the line?" Cecilia spoke out as she would lean in real close, their faces just an inch or two apart from one another, staring down the powerful brunette.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:04 am

Alaina grinned and pushed back on Cecilia, already with an idea of what she would suggest. "Your arrogant pride is always on display for the world to see. I want you to be humbled. After I beat you, you have to call out on a mic that I am just as good as you are in the ring. Watching you admit that someone else is an equal to the oh so high and mighty Cecilia would make my day." Alaina said with a smile.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:59 pm

Feeling Alaina push back up against her, the two women being chest to chest as the Swede leaned over the very slightly shorter woman. She would listen to Alaina's words and couldn't help but chuckle out a little.

" Fair, Fair..." She said as she would nod her head. " If you can beat me, I'll admit you're just as good as I am. Though, if I win...you'll have to admit, that you aren't up to par." Cecilia said as she would press her forehead down against Alaina's. "Do we have a deal?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am

Ahh the classic Northman forehead touch. Alaina didn't understand the obsession with moving ones head into the other when challenging someone, it took away eye contact which was telling of someones actual intentions. However much like before her head moved into Cecilia's and didn't give any ground. "Of course! I can't wait to be in the ring with you especially when I am left standing with my arm raised as the winner." Alaina said, winking at Cecilia even though she probably couldn't see it. However the smile on her face was still present, and the thought of facing Cecilia kept it there. This was a match she had been waiting for....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:07 am

Cecilia pushed her forehead against Alaina's, meaning that the only thing she could see at the moment was Alaina's eyes. Glaring into them with intensity as she would hear Alaina's words and see that wink of the woman.

After a moment or two she would take a step back from Alaina and smirk. She was somewhat happy that the Amazon had gotten back her spunk. It was a shame to see such a promising future opponent in the dumps last time...

The Swede would bring her hand up to offer a handshake to Alaina. " Hah, only thing that will happen is me standing over you with my boot on your chest." Cecilia said as she would then nod her head at Alaina. " That's a deal then? " If Alaina accepted the handshake, Cecilia would return to watch the match on the tv.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:57 am

Alaina smiled and shook Cecilia's hand, eager and ready for this match to happen! She knew it would take some time to set up but when it happened she would be ready. "It is a deal all right.... see you in the ring." Alaina said as she glanced back up at the TV for a moment to watch more of the match.

However, Alaina was too excited to stand still. With this match coming up she had energy to burn. She made her way down the hall towards the gym, needing a positive outlet for the excitement she felt building up!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2