Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens Empty Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens Pnhic1n

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission
No DQ

Himeko Akan:

Himeko was excited. Super extra triple excited to be exact. A little bit over a week ago, the giantess’s dearly beloved Chisato was assaulted by a clown. Not a scary clown, like all the others, but a slutty clown named Alexia. Luckily for her, and Chisato, a Bunny named Death had come to save her before any real damage could be done. So, despite being told not to repay her (Multiple times and in multiple ways) Himeko was going to do just that.

Not only had the group delivered an awesome cake to DB’s apartment, but Himeko was going to fight the rabbit tonight! That was the trick! Go to extreme lengths to find her home and deliver a Bunny cake to it, and then give her the fight of her life! Himeko was calling it the “Sweet and Bruised” plan. As in a sweet cake, and a fight that would leave lots of bruises. The giantess wondered how the bunny liked the cake, and how she was feeling with the fact that the HWA knew her address.  

So with Himeko was already in her tight fitting one piece and the restive her attire, she’d make her way towards gorilla position to make her entrance. The giantess’s theme would play throughout the arena as she walked out through the entrance. White smoke was surrounding the entrance, and as she walked through it her fists were raised high in the air.

Himeko would then walk down the ramp and head towards the ring before quickly climbing into it. With a big smile on her face, the giantess would get up on the closest corner and give her big butt a few smacks for the fans to watch her cheeks jiggle. They’d cheer wildly from the fan service, and Himeko would get down soon after. Then, the giantess would walk over to her corner and start to do some stretches. She’d start by touching her toes, and then leaning down on each leg, going from side to side to limber up. Then when she was finished, Himeko would pop back up while bouncing on her feet like a giddy child. She just couldn’t wait to throw down with Death Bunny!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens Empty Re: Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens

Post by killcarrion Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:23 am

Death Bunny:

While not...exactly...how the Grim Hopper imagined all of this going down...she could at least take solace in the fact that somewhere along this weird and twisting journey, she was getting what she wanted in the first place. So...there was that at least. Ever since she first accepted and overcame the Heavenly White Army's two on one challenge, D.B. just seemed to keep running into these brightly spandexed soldiers despite her best efforts to keep to herself and not be a victim of their chipper optimism and overbearing penchant for spinal-cord realigning hugs. It was no different than how nocturnal creatures who preferred skulking away in the subterranean and cavernous depths below would react to the shimmering brightness of the Sun.

And this was before D.B. had gotten a full-blown "Thank You" cake shaped like a bunny express delivered to the apartment she shares with her peppy girlfriend, Blossom. Who just so happened to stop the cake from being chucked down the incinerator by D.B. and insisted they partake in it together, even if Bloss had to keep nudging forkfuls of cake near D.B.'s lips till she finally relented and scarfed down a bite. How they managed to track down D.B.'s home address was an accomplishment in its own right, and didn't seem to worry Blossom too much despite D.B.'s own bouts of paranoia. But as sweet as the cake was, the sweeter prize was most definitely finally getting booked to square off with the rotund general of this army...whom D.B. spotted as being an intriguing challenge from the word go...

An all-encompassing darkness would envelope the stadium except for cell phone camera lights dotted across the expansive arena. The disturbing and eerie vocals of D.B.'s theme emanated from the speakers, the solemn chanting and lyrics being the foreboding background music to D.B.'s entrance. The Bunny Reaper would nonchalantly stride out from behind the curtains adorned in her tattered trenchcoat, wide-brimmed hat, skimpy hot pants jeans and white cotton top. Sauntering along until she finally came to the ring's steps and from there into the ring through the ropes. Her grim approach ceasing when she stopped to meet Himeko mid-ring, then removing her hat to scratch the back of her bunny-eared head.

"...*sigh*...what part of 'you don't need to repay me' did you not get the first time? I don't even wanna know how you got my home address...but let's just put a cease and desist on any more gift giving, all right?" D.B. sulkily stated before remembering something odd she noticed from before. "Oh...how's your little one, the one whose ass I saved. Her cheeks were bright red when I had her...she come down with a fever or something?..."

Back to top Go down

Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens Empty Re: Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Despite the spooky ambiance of DB's entrance, Himeko was all smiles as the woman appeared and made her way to the ring. Death Bunny had such a strong air around her that the giantess could help but bounce on her feet a little faster. She was giddy with fighting spirit, but managed to calm herself to look presentable in front of the grim hopper.

"Hai DB!!! I guess you got the cake, huh?" Himeko giggled happily before clapping her hands together and bowing slightly to ask for forgiveness. "I'm sorry bunny-chan! But we couldn't help it! You saved our little Chisato...so we kinda had to. Annnnnnnd we kinda might send more gifts...sowy...it's in our nature~ Don't worry, though! I won't tell you how we found your address!~" the giantess said thinking this was a reassuring thing for DB. The rotund woman even had a cute 'Ooppies' look on her face that you'd expect to see on a school girl in a slice of life anime.

"Oh! Chisato's fine! She was a little shook up from the whole thing, but I don't think her cheeks were red...at least not because of a fever..." Himeko explained to the rabbit as if she were giving subtle clues. "You know...cause she had her breasts out...and you were carrying her...like she was a princess...and you were a cute prince?~" She'd continue to explain before standing tall and pointing right at her scary/adorable opponent.

"ANYWAY! Tonight is PART TWO of your gift! So prepare yourself, DB! Cause I won't be holding back at all! I know you love really rough and challenging fights, so that's exactly what I'm going to give you!" Himeko declared before getting into a fighting stance. The rotund giantess was eager to tussle around with Death Bunny, but she was now showing a calm and fierce side to her as she waited for their match to begin.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:37 pm

D.B.'s suspected she would, in one way or another, end up regretting getting involved with the H.W.A. again after saving their littlest one from becoming the latest victim from the deranged harlequin. Considering that her favorite pastime was skulking around in the dark and generally appreciating the sweet  embrace of solitude...coming to the rescue like some white knight just wasn't her style. Even if she did feel kinda responsible for not settling the score with that deranged jester the first time around.

She just didn't expect her to be regretting her actions in the form of excessive amounts of gratitude shoveled upon upon her. The Bunny Reaper getting the distinct impression that whenever she told Himeko to stop fawning her with gifts for rescuing their littlest one, it was kinda in one ear and out the other with her. But at the very least...one of those presents just so happened to be one that D.B. had been aching for, which was a chance to properly throw down with the hefty army general. D.B. not quite understanding what Himeko was bantering on about with Chisato being a princess or whatever...her penchant for being a tad thick-headed when it came to other people's feelings not quite letting her catch onto the obvious clues being lobbied her way.

"...good. Cause this was all just the preliminary small-talk I wanted to get out of the way as quick as possible. Not gonna lie...one of the reasons I stuck my neck out in the first place for your little one was to remind you that we have a score to settle, you and I..." D.B. grimly reminded Himeko while unfurling her trenchcoat and flinging both her coat and hat off to the referee, than scurrying off to hand it away at ringside while signaling for the bell. "I think you'll be regretting giving me this gift though...even if it is the one I've wanted all along..." A crack to her knuckles as she backpedaled and put some space between them, than going down into her own brawling stance with perhaps the first, yet devilish, smile she's had all night.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Himeko's smile never faltered as DB spoke to her. Sure the woman said she'd regret this, but the giantess didn't think she would. Himeko had a debt to the murder bunny, and even if she didn't, this was a match that needed to happen. It would be hard fought for sure, but the towering, white clad woman wanted this challenge. She wanted to face DB and give it everything she had. Himeko had come to Friction in order to compete, after all.

"Oooooh...so that's what a Death Bunny smile looks like...and Nope~" the giantess would say in response to the rabbit's warnings. Himeko must have seemed like a blissful idiot to the woman, but this was just her up-beat nature at work. "I don't think either one of us will regret this one! But I do think you'll like me more after this!" the busty giantess giggled before making her move. After the bell rang out, she'd cautiously approach DB with her hands raised.

Himeko knew that Death Bunny was a seasoned vet, so she'd watch the woman carefully before suddenly charging forward. he giantess planned to lock her arms around her opponent's shoulder and collar. That way she could try to force the bunny from hell back towards her corner. If successful, the rotund goliath would hold her opponent their briefly, before poking her right on the nose and backing up. Himeko knew a move like that would fluster DB, and that was the plan. Her opponent was a fierce and silent type, so the giantess would do everything in her power to force the scary but cute Death Bunny off her game.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:35 am

D.B. limbered up and prepared herself for what she knew was going to be a monumental task...and not just because of the considerable girth the Heavenly general had at her disposal. The Bunny Reaper could see that behind that sunny chipperness was someone who had the battle-hardened instinct to provide her just the type of challenge she had been searching for ever since she first started darkening the halls of this significantly more reputable wrestling federation.

"You want me to start liking you? You can start by not calling me Bunny-chan anymore..." D.B. grimly exclaimed while boldly coming forward to stand toe to toe with the beaming giantess to interlock their arms together in the collar and elbow tie-up. Rigidly positioning her legs behind her did provide D.B. some measure of leverage before she ultimately found herself being steadily bullied backward into her corner. D.B. held in place with an agitated snarl before Himeko rekindled an annoying spark by bopping her on the nose.

D.B. going wide-eyed as she reflexively, and cutely, twitched her nose before brushing it with the back of her gloved hand. Flustering D.B. slightly had been accomplished, but so was agitating her in record time. D.B. now glaring spitefully at Himeko before rushing forward to clamp her hands behind Himeko's head and impeding her knee into that plump stomach of hers, than attempting to slam the generals chipper face into the top turnbuckle behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:28 pm

"NO DEAL! You're bunny-chan! I'll just have to pound my likeness into you by force!" Himeko would say in response to DB's demand. It was cute to see her opponent's nose twitch like that before she brushed it as if to wipe something off. It was almost like DB thought she'd catch Himeko's 'friendliness' like it was a disease.

The giantess really should have continued her attack rather than just booping the reaper's nose like a playful idiot, though, because the grim hopper would soon retaliate by charging forward and wrapping her arms around the rotund woman's head. Then, DB would drive her knee into the giantess's midsection, causing Himeko to grunt out loudly as she hunched over in pain and gasped a bit.

"Ugh! That...was mean...ACK!" the woman grunted out as she was suddenly smashed face first into the turnbuckle. Himeko was caught off guard because she was still reeling from the knee to her gut, but it was still early in the match, so the general was still standing. "Ugh...Ok...how about...Murder Bunny-chan? That's a...fair compromise...right?" she asked whole rubbing her aching face. But, hoping to land a surprise attack, Himeko would suddenly lash out with a mighty chop to DB's large bust to stun the cotton tailed demon!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:59 pm

Perhaps Himeko should have spent more time reviewing match footage instead of worrying so much about sending D.B. copious amounts of sugary pastries. If she had, she may have realized that the Grim Hopper doesn't not take too kindly to being adorably played with, even if there was no sense of malice or insult behind it whatsoever. Not even Blossom, her current ladyfriend, had gotten away with that coy bit of cuteness during their first match unscathed.

D.B. just didn't react well to feeling like she was being underestimated...or being toyed with. Both of which she felt Himeko had done by bopping her on the nose. And therefore made her well-deserving of a swift punt to the gut and subsequent introduction of her face into the top turnbuckle with enough force to make it wobble some. Bunny hoping that little bit of pummeling would have impressed upon Himeko the need to stop acting like a goof...before her second nickname left D.B. annoyed before her unforeseen knife-edge chop just left D.B. winded and reeling backward, the resounding smack heard towards the rafters and beyond.

"SHEEZ!!!"
D.B. scrunched her face and muffled out any yelps of anguish as she turned around and stumbled forward a few steps. The stunned bunny girl shielding the point of impact on her voluptuous chest with one arm while hissing through her teeth from the stinging pain. All before turning back towards the cornered general with a deathly glare and a hefty exhale through her nostrils. "....better...but NO DEAL." D.B. eerily stated before rushing forward while ducking and attempting to embed her shoulder into Himeko's gut, the bunny girl clamping onto the adjacent middle ropes to rear back and do so twice more before raising herself back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Himeko was worried DB was mad at her for chopping her breasts like that. The chop had stunned the woman briefly, but it didn't take long for her to recover. Plus it occurred to her that DB was likely mad at everyone in some form or another. That didn't help the giantess when the cotton tailed murder bunny came charging at her and pounding her shoulder into the bigger woman's midsection. The impact was certainly winding, but Himeko could fight through it. What she couldn't fight through was several more of those shoulder hits as DB held onto the ropes and kept on tenderizing her opponent' firm and yet somehow still a slightly soft tummy.

"OUCH! ACK! GAAAH! But...it was...GACK! F-Fair!" Himeko whined between her cries of pain. The giantess couldn't help but slide down the turnbuckles when DB finally finished and ended up collapsing onto her butt. She was holding her stomach in this position, which had just went through the ringer from the bunny's attacks. This left Himeko in a pretty bad position since DB was in complete control and she was sitting on her butt, cornered by the grim hopper.

"...Now I'm gonna start calling you Bun Buns...forever..." she'd say hoping to taunt the woman. Himeko was likely in for some pain for that, but she didn't care. Pressing DB's buttons like this was kinda fun. Of course Himeko didn't normally do so on purpose, she just did so on an occasion to switch it up a little.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:13 pm

Repeatedly ramming her shoulder into Himeko's firm yet still cushiony abdomen was as cathartic as you could imagine considering that D.B. was still feeling the bitter sting of the knife-edge chop. A searing reminder of just how badly Himeko could freaking hit if D.B. didn't get better at defending herself pronto. And while the gut-churning strikes did their job in robbing the giantess of some precious oxygen and breathing room, the Grim Hopper would have honestly just been content if they managed to do enough damage to stop Himeko from being such an incessantly friendly chatterbox. Even while she was getting pummeled she insisted on going on like they were becoming best friends or something.

"Ya know...normally in these situations...people try to say things that don't make me want to beat the snot of them..." D.B. grimly uttered after retracting her shoulder and allowing the hefty general to slump to her backside in a huff. D.B. took a moment to catch her own breath after putting a concerted amount of strength into those ramming shoulder charges, at least having the desired results of getting this rotund woman off of her feet. The surly bunny girl stomping down on Himiko's stomach to keep her settled before taking her time in climbing the corner ropes until her booted feet were balancing on the middle ropes. D.B. than attempting to leap off and attempt to slam her curvy rump on her opponent's buxom chest in an emphatic one time bronco buster before stepping back once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next