by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Warming up (Masane and Bea)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warming up (Masane and Bea) Empty Warming up (Masane and Bea)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Masane wandered through the halls slowly, sighing softly to herself. Recently, she had relinquished the belt to Kirin Sumomo, a woman she felt was better qualified for the job. The only condition Kirin accepted the belt, however, was so that Masane could train herself to become stronger. Here, however, that didn't always mean physical strength. Her strength sexually was still really weak, and she knew she needed to work on it. She wandered into the gym in deep thought, wondering how she should go about training herself in that aspect...

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Warming up (Masane and Bea) Empty Re: Warming up (Masane and Bea)

Post by mnpinner Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Bea was sitting on a bench, taking a 15minute rest after practicing her strikes on a punching bag. She was still weak with them, but she knew that in this league, ANYTHING goes. She recalled watching some of the recent tournament, admiring the skill of the women involved. Lilly would have made it through the first round...I wouldn't have even qualified... she thought as she sat on the bench, nearing the end of her break. The buxom one lifted her head only to spot an ironic, yet familiar sight. It was Masane, the official winner of the tournament and the belt. "Masane..." she spoke softly to herself. Realizing the girl's background in martial arts, Bea immediately rose up and walked over to the former champion who seemed deep in thought. "Hello!" Bea said rather energetically as she greeted her rather cheerily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Masane continued to be in deep thought, deciding that the only way to train herself in that aspect was to pit herself against other women. It seemed like the only way. Suddenly she was snapped out of her thoughts, as she heard someone shouting 'Hello!' to her. She jumped a little as she was snapped out of her thoughts, and looked to the woman that greeted her with a curious expression on her face. "Uh... hi" She replied, wondering why the woman sounded so happy to see her. Had they met before? Was she supposed to remember something? "Er... sorry.. have we met?" She asked, deciding there wasn't any use hiding it if she forgot if or when they met.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Bea chuckled a bit foolishly, "Oh no! How embarrassing....Erm..I've seen your work in the ring...and I just...I must say I rather admire your..skill." Bea's eyes had looked to avert from Masane's eyes out of embarrassment for making a spectacle of herself only to rest upon a rather impressive body. "My name is Bea...they call me Buxom Bea.." she said, quickly covering her mouth, hoping to not offend the martial artist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:20 pm

"Oh?" She said, not catching what she said at first, then it hit her. She was talking about her striking skills! "Oh!" She said in realization. "I see. Well... thank you, really. It's nice to hear that I'm at least somewhat making an impression." She admitted. She then started to smile at the woman. "Buxom Bea? Hehe... cute." She stated. "I'm-" She began to introduce herself.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 pm

"You're Masane Tajiri...You should still have that belt..." she said while shyly looking down at interrupting Masane. "Please forgive me....I get rather emotional sometimes.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:22 pm

Masane was stunned when Bea said that, then shook her head as she apologized. "It.. it's ok... wow.. I had no idea someone else felt that way..." She said, then shook her head again. "Um... Bea, was it? I was hoping maybe you could help me with something..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Bea's curiosity grew a bit as Masane spoke. "Certainly..anything at all." The Buxom One spoke rather pleasantly while her curiosity showed in her expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 am

Masane scratched at the back of her head. "This... may sound weird... but.. I've noticed the different kinds of matches here. Not all of them rely on physical strength.. and.. well... I don't like to lose very much.. so I'm.. I'm trying to hone my skills in all aspects.." She said. Her face was flaring up a little as she spoke, then she took a deep breath, and exhaled sharply before looking up at Bea. "Would you do a practice hentai match with me?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:19 am

Bea seemed to jump back at the rather abrupt question. "A Hentai match!?" A blush crawled across her face as she considered the offer. "Certainly...but uh...I do have one favor to ask of you when it's over....Could you help me improve my in-ring skills?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next