by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gym Mishap

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gym Mishap Empty Gym Mishap

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Some time had passed since Yuto made his move to AFW, and he had to say he's been pretty impressed with the place. The facilities provided was top class, for instance, this gym where he's working out. After the rather spectacularly embarrassing debut he had, the boy was determined to train harder so maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to have a chance to get back at that woman. While he expected himself to be fairly weak compared to other wrestlers here, it still surprised him how easy it was for a woman to kick his butt. His pride might not amount to much, but it still stung a little.

Lifting some weight on the bench, Yuto gazed around his surrounding. The gym was empty around this hour, which made it a perfect time to train. He wouldn't have to worry about being made fun by other wrestler or something. Even if they wouldn't, the boy always preferred a quiet place in the first place. Like this, he also didn't need to worry about just wearing his shorts while doing his workout. In case anyone came in, however, his shirt was nearby.

Once he's done with the weight, he put it aside and took a short break. Sitting on the nearby bench, he drank the water in his bottle before stretching himself a bit. Just a bit more of workout and he could go back to his place to have a warm shower. Perhaps he'd stop by his usual ramen shop before that.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Gym Mishap Empty Re: Gym Mishap

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:11 pm

While Yuto trained in the gym, Cassidy Kyles had come here on a mission. Her aunt and teacher, Ashley Evans, had seen a match recently featuring the young man. So, since she was so turned on by it, the woman asked Cassidy to set up a match between them. And to quote, she had said, "to use any means necessary" to achieve this.

This was sort of like a test for three reasons. The first being that Ashley wanted to see if her niece could negotiate. The second was that she wanted to give her student a little exercise since she hadn't been in a match or fight yet. And the third, which was far more important, was that she wanted to see how the young woman could force others into obeying. Cassidy was a great sex fighter. Even more so than a normal fighter. She could tangle with the best, but she could make love like no other. Of course she didn't know this first hand! The woman was her niece for christ sake, and her  mother would've murdered Ashley for such a thing! The woman nearly did so already when she learned that Cassidy was doing sex fights!

However, she'd gotten the details from a few past lovers and seen a few sexual matches Cass was in. Needless to say, she was very good. So today's test was to see how fast she could get the match from poor Yuto. And to time it, Ashley was secretly in the back watching the monitors with a stopwatch and the lady who owned the gym. So from there she watched as Cassidy approached Yuto on the bench wearing her fighting attire.

"Hello Yuto." she would say, greeting the man with a smile. "My name is Cassidy Kyles and I have some business with you. What I'm about to say isn't up for discussion, so don't try to talk your way out of this." Cassidy explained while pointing at him dramatically. "My teacher wants a match with you. I won't lie, she's the best there is. Also I don't know the type of match it'll be, but it won't be something as easy as a standard match. Expect something more like a 'first to ten climaxes' match, and you might be relieved to get something a little easier than that." the red nation captain continued to explain sternly before pausing to let it all sink in.

"Now...Do you accept?" Cassidy asked despite having already telling him that she won't take no for an answer.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Someone did come to the gym, a woman in particular. Yuto thought that it'd just another person going to train, but as he's about to put on his shirt, she suddenly pointing at him, demanding him to have a match with her teacher! "Um, what..." the boy seemed a little dumbfounded by the what Cassidy said, some of the words the woman uttered took some time to settle in his head. "Excuse me...?" he blurted, looking confused. "You... you sure you got the right person, lady?"

Things probably couldn't get more awkward for the boy's perspective. This woman he never met before suddenly demanding him to face another person he also didn't know. Maybe the Yuto this Cassidy was looking was different person, like someone stronger than him, for instance. Why would someone look for a weak newcomer like him anyways?

"Well, in case of you didn't... it's all sounds a little fishy for me... I think I'd have to refuse..."

Just because a woman kicked his butt on his debut match didn't make Yuto feared every woman in this league. Maybe it was a mismatch of an opponent he had back there, but it's not like every women in here could do as she pleased to him, right?

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:48 am

Cassidy expected Yuto to say no. She really did. It was asking a lot of someone, which is why the woman knew it'd come down to forcing him to comply. So, without saying a word, Cassidy started to stretch. Reaching up and then leaning to the side, the woman would repeat this a few times before switching to tossing her toes. Then she'd turn her waist from side to side a few times and finally stretch out her neck from left to right so that it wouldn't be stiff.

Then, without warning, Cassidy shot her leg up and tried to strike the side of Yuto's head with a high kick. Since he was sitting on a bench the brunette didn't have much trouble attempting this. If all went well, he'd fall off his seat and crash on the floor. That way Cassidy could grab him by his hair and lead him to the ring. If he wanted to resist, then she'd let him do so in the ring. Then he could either fight her off, or get his ass beat for trying.

"I told you this wasn't up for discussion..." Cassidy said in a lecturing tone that had a hint of amusement in it as she scolded him. "Honestly, if you're a man then don't you have some misguided sense of cocky pride to accept any challenge? Well...maybe next time someone challenges you...just think back to what happens today..."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Cassidy went to stretching after he stated his answer, so Yuto felt like the whole was over. Weird as it was, he felt like he shouldn't bother too much with the girl. The boy was thinking to actually just head back now, until a sudden kick to his head knocked him off the bench, all the way to the floor where he landed on his side.

"O-oow...!" he groaned, holding his head. "W-what the... nnghhh?!" still dazed by what just happened, he felt his hair being grabbed, and soon his body was pulled along by Cassidy. "S-stop it...! W-what are you d-doing...?!" he continued his protest, not really capable of resisting for the time being thanks to that sudden strike.

A seasoned wrestler might just accept that random challenge, but Yuto knew he was anything but that. Pride meant nothing if he ended up hospitalized or something after all. Judging by that kick, this Cassidy girl seemed quite strong, which meant her teacher could be even stronger. Perhaps the reason beyond the challenge was something more malicious, Yuto couldn't help but to think with his still buzzing head.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Ashley giggled in the back as her student kicked Yuto in the head out of nowhere. Even on a pretty old, beat up screen she could tell that hurt. Cassidy was really going all out, and the veteran fighter loved that. Ashley did feel a little bad for Yuto, though, since he'd be pretty worse for wear from this experience. She'd just have to make sure that their match would be an extra fun time for him.

Meanwhile, Cassidy was just focused on forcing her will onto this man. So, with Yuto in a headlock, she'd lead him to the ring before pushing him under the ropes. Then, after climbing in as well, the red star would try to mount him right away so she'd be sitting on his crotch. Then, while rubbing her ass back and forth, right to left even, Cassidy would drag her palms of this chest. He had a nice build, nice enough for her to want more of it.

"Come on, Yuto. Just give me what I want...then we can be friends...okay~" she purred seductively. However, her tone soon changed soon, and she sounded far darker. "If you don't...you're gonna have a bad time with me..." the woman warned with a cold look on her face. Moments later, though, the tone changed again as she slowly dragged her tongue across his chest with a lewd moan.

"You might be into it, though...some people like my bad side~" Cassidy admitted with a slight, innocent giggle. However, she was far from being innocent. Cassidy was the dirtiest girl in all of Red Nation, and she was proud of that fact. Her teacher sometimes commented saying that her 'red star' might be dirtier than her. After all, before she was known by that name Cassidy's old ring name had been the "Scarlet Harlot". It was a play on the scarlet letter, and she still enjoyed being called by that name. As for Yuto, Cassidy now wanted two things from the man. Too get the match from him, and too break him in like he was her's to tame.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Yuto was shoved into the ring by Cassidy, who'd then sit on top of him to keep him down on the mats. The thing was, the girl didn't pin him on his chest or stomach, but a lower spot than that. "H-hey... nnngg..." the boy couldn't help but to let out a bit of moan as he felt her rocking herself back and forth, then side to side, rubbing her ass on his covered manhood. Confused as he was, his body apparently still reacted to what she's doing.

"F-friends... but you just kicked me..." he protested. This girl was crazy, or so Yuto thought. The way her mood seemed to shifted quickly, or how she's doing whatever she pleased to him as if he's her property or something. He felt a shiver running down his back, and when Cassidy brushed his chest with her tongue, his body twitched from the sensation.

"U-uh... E-enough...!" the boy then gathered some willpower to try pushing Cassidy off him so he could back away from her or something. He's growing anxious, and it's written on his face. A part of him just wanted to flee the gym, but the cold look from Cassidy earlier kinda made him thinking twice about it. There's no telling what the girl would do if she managed to catch him while he's trying to escape.

"I... uh... I'm just a nobody alright... why someone like your teacher would be interested fighting me?" he tried to argue.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Cassidy liked how Yuto squirmed. She liked how shy and nervous he looked. She liked how he his body looked too. So the young woman would explain one last thing to him before she started to dominate him throughly.

"Oh, well my teacher likes you. You're kind of a cutie, you know? I think her exact words were, 'I want to lick that sweetie all over like he's candy in my mouth'. So...you know..she definitely wants to have her way with you in the ring, but there might be more to it. Being in the ring with her will be like being here with me...but better." Cassidy explained while laying her tits down on his chest. Moving them around just as she now moved her crotch over his manhood to keep him in heaven as she spoke to him.

"Honestly, I'm great. Probably the best woman you've had so far...but my teacher's been doing this for years. She's a real goddess. So in the end, she'll be the best you'll ever have...ever." Cassidy said, praising the woman who was currently spying on her students progress. Hearing her words immediately made Ashley smile and almost tear up, but she was in an awkward situation since she was in there with the gym owner. She was nice enough to let the brunette in this room, but when Cassidy mentioned her exact words earlier about Yuto being candy and stuff, that made both women blush as they sat in silence.

"Anyway...I'm going to start now...just tell me when you're ready to obey~" the red star said before pulling down the straps of her one piece. Then, with her tits revealed, she'd start to smother Yuto with them as her hand reached down to massage his shaft for an assault on two fronts.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:12 pm

"W-what... ugh..." Cassidy's words made Yuto blushed deeply. He stumbled upon his words, not really knowing how to react to the revelation before him. This league seemed to have a lot of crazy women around, he concluded. He kinda already suspected that this teacher Cassidy mentioned was just looking for a plaything after seeing that the girl was actually quite strong herself, and he's not too fond of the idea, at least his fighter side.

He remained quiet as Cassidy praised herself and her teacher while rubbing her chest against him, partly still a little shocked from what he heard before as well. He couldn't deny that, aside from that kick earlier, the girl had been turning on his excitement, somewhat. Even with the things she said, even if he didn't want to admit that out loud. Honestly, he's curious himself about this teacher of Cassidy, but a part of him also felt uneasy about meeting the person after what's happening here.

"Huh...? Start... what... mmmpph...!" Yuto was taken off guard as Cassidy first stripped her outfit to reveal her tits, then suddenly smothered him with those lovely orbs. He let out one muffled protest after another, which then mixed with some moans as he felt Cassidy's hand reached down to massage his cock through his pants. "Mmmhh..."

Yuto tried to push her off, not wanting to just let her have her way with him. He had to do so quickly before the effect of the smothering and the teasing fully get into him. His manhood already starting to become semi hard as it was, which he'd say just a natural reaction to what she's doing to him.

"Mmmpphh...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:33 pm

"Mmmm~ Just let it happen, Yu-to-san~" Cassidy purred with emphasis on his name as she smothered Yuto with her bare breasts. His cock was already getting hard from her skilled hand, but as time went on she became somewhat impatient. The red star wanted to drive this guy wild and get the job done fast. So after a few more moments of breast smothering him, Cassidy would release her hold on Yuto and force him to lay down.

After she did so, the young woman would lay on top of her prey. That way she could turn herself around on him so her ass would be facing his face. Her legs would then lock around his head tightly, and her hands would begin to slide down his bottoms. If successful, Cassidy would waste no time in taking his cock in her mouth. Sucking on it vigorously as she squeezed his head with her thighs!

The goal may have been to get a match for her teacher, but Cassidy was having a lot of fun by just having her way with the young stud. Moaning as she worked, the young woman wasn't hiding her enjoyment as she worked. Her legs would even move from side to side not only to put strain on Yuto, but to squirm from all the pleasure she got from this.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum