by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Carmen was, to be honest, not the most thrilled with her form. She was comfortable with it, mind you, having always felt at ease in the blue jeans and tanktops and shorter hair that she favored, leaning more on the ‘butch’ side of things. Her father had tried to wean her off that when she was young, buying her a slew of dresses that she never wore more than once. It never took, and he gave up on it around the same time he gave up on keeping her out of the boxing ring.

But she’d never considered herself too hot. Not as hot as the women she often courted. She never filled out a pair of Daisy Dukes quite like Lorenza, or looked as smoking in a bathing suit as Diana, or had the legs to make a maid suit work like Akino did.

God, she had too many hot ex’s…

Regardless, with Lexi and Mackenzie swarming over her like the tastiest piece of fresh meat, she felt like the sexiest thing in the world. When Mackenzie spoke into her ear, she shivered. When her nails dug in along the neck and left a red trail in their wake, Carmen groaned. And when the spanks came in and tested her hardened backside, Carmen yelped and yelped and yelped…

But Lexi? The brunette made up for her silence with action. Her work on the breasts would’ve been enough, more than enough, by itself, but then her fingers went low and between her breasts and started working away and plunging deep into her folds, moving faster and faster, breathing hotter and hotter, and the slaps, and the thrusts, and…

Too much. Just too much.

”I need to cum!” She wheezed the words out, barely able to speak through her gasps. ”May I cum, please?”

It was going to happen in a few seconds, regardless, but she figured she might as well at least try to get permission, first.

Back to top Go down

I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before

Post by Yori Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:53 am

Mackenzie gave Carmen's chin a rough tug, bending the woman backwards to the point of straining as she spoke. She had made it a point that both she and Lexi we're to be referred to very specifically. She had no issue then, punishing the woman regardless of how much list had dulled her mind. With that, she spanked the woman once more, fingers curling inward so her nails found purchase enough to dig into her backside.

Mackenzie tongue slipped beneath her lips, wetting them as she leaned closer. She breathed out through her nose, warm breath rolling along the other woman collar. Roughly she pushed her cheek up along Carmen's neck, tongue flicking out to tickle her earlobe.

“No. You'll just have to hold it until I'm ready.” Mackenzie bumped her form up against Carmen from behind, burying her breasts into her shoulder blades. Her body grinded pleasurably up against the captive woman, her stiff nipples dragging along her flesh.

On MacKenzie's words, Lexi had given her fingers one more hard push deep inside, her fingertips bumping within to drag along Carmen's silly insides. She teased, twisting her digits inside before slowly withdrawing them, sliding them down along the inside of the boxer's thighs to leave a trail of her juices down her leg.

She giggled softly as her lips left the object of her desires body. One may have thought she was giving the former champion a small reprieve to deny her orgasm… that however was not the case. She slinked down the woman's body, placing long juicy kissing along the way. Down her chest, along her navel, until she was low enough to drop back to her knees.

Lexi's arm wrapped around Carmen's thighs, forcefully dragging them closer as she slipped between them. Pressing her fingers up along Carmen's legs, she slipped them up on her legs until they were able to curl under the other woman's undergarment. With a wiggle, she drew her panties down. She was grinning mischievously, giggling all the while as they were dropped to the woman's ankles. Before Carmen could attempt to help her remove them, she stepped in on her knees, forcing the woman's legs apart and kneeling on the stretched panties to keep her legs spread and straight as if shackled to the bed.

Lexi dipped her head closer, playfully rolling her tongue over the surface of the woman's sex. Again and again… each time she pushed closer, sinking deeper into the woman's sex until she had invaded it fully. Her lips formed a warm seal where she could suckle with impunity while her roaming tongue sought out the woman's exposed pearl to lay siege to her more vulnerable of places.

Mackenzie had told the woman to hold it… Lexi was determined to see that she would be unable to please the other mistresses demands. It was more fun for her like this to undermine her partner and drive Carmen crazy all in one fell swoop.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:25 am

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Carmen would’ve kicked herself if she’d been in a position to pull off the act. She knew what Mackenzie’s answer would be before she even said, knew there’d only be denial. She hadn’t called her mistress, had been so distressed that the proper name completely escaped her mind. She’d pull that same thing on a dozen slaves before, she should’ve known better when the shoe was on her foot.

She shrieked with every spanking, shaking her head, remembering and regretting her mistake. ”I’m sorry, mistress!” A hot slap landed on her right cheek, hard enough to leave a print, even on her darkened skin. ”Mistress! Mistress! Mis-”

Her pleas were cut short with a kiss, though they continued in between Mackenzie’s cheek. The rough lips, the control, the total dominance, all of it came together to stoke the fires between her legs and make the words she knew were coming even worse.

Denial. Pure denial.

”No…” She groaned through her teeth as tears, sweet tears, began to well up in her eyes. Mackenzie might as well have told her to hold back flood waters. She would’ve had more success with that than controlling the burning sensations between her legs, the need for release welling up. She couldn’t do it. Couldn’t hold out. Not with those breasts against her back, teasing her, and not with Sexy Lexi working way downwards towards an all-too obvious destination.

Lexi manipulated her with expert skill, working her panties apart, getting her into position, spreading her out and leaving her helpless. Carmen’s heartbeat at a staccato pace, leaving her breathless, gasping, wheezing. Her tongue came out starting to doing its work, pushing deeper and deeper, and the result couldn’t have been anything other than it was.

Carmen tried. She really tried.

But she failed.

With a long, withering gasp, Carmen let her juices flow, as a riveting orgasm tore through her body, shaking her down to the core and leaving her to sage in the bonds. If not for them, she would’ve fallen flat then and there, too out of breath, too haggard, too drained to do anything but be a lifeless wreck.

That, and beg. ”Forgive me.” She tried to crane her head back enough to look back at Mackenzie, hoping to see some sign of mercy and knowing well there wouldn’t be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:59 am

Lexi's lips held firm around Carmen as the woman broke. She let out a muffled cry of surprised Glee as the woman buckled under her tongue. She drew in greedily, suckling from the woman's body as if she were a milkshake, giving her playful lashes with her tongue even as she struggled to maintain herself. Only when the last of her climax has subsided did she part with a pop of the seal, licking her lips with a breathless huff.

The brunette clung to the woman's leg, lovely nuzzling close, placing a few small kisses along her inner thigh accompanied by the occasional lick. She sighed, content for this moment to have Carmen mostly to herself, even if she would have preferred a different setting.

Mackenzie's gaze was already upon Carmen when she turned to look her way. Head lifted, staring down her nose with visible disdain. Her order had been broken. She hadn't expected Carmen to be able to, not really, but this was all part of their gain. She needed to be punished now.

The blonde tucked her leg up sharply, harshly grinding her knee up between Carmen's legs where she was still sensitive and reeling. The sudden strike alarmed Lexi slwho unclinged and fell to her backside with a gasp. The brunette slipped back onto her bottom, sitting cross legged to observe what was about to play out.

"What an ungraceful little whore you are." The blond hissed into the former champions ear, thrusting her knee up higher to lift the woman on her tiptoes. She reached a hand out to the side, giving Lexi a beckoning motion with a curled finger. The brunette didn't understand at first, crawling closer until she saw the cat-o'-nine-tails laying on the bed. She delivered the torturous device to her partner before taking up another front row seat.

Mackenzie gave Carmen a hard slam in the back with her shoulder, swinging her out and away from her by the shackles that bound her. When her body swung back, a heeled boot was already waiting to dig into her back and hold her at a slight distance. She flexed the tassels of the hand whip, letting the leather cry out in strain.

"I was so gracious." She drew the weapon back over her head, swinging it down to harshly rake across Carmen's back with a snapping crack that pierced the silence. "So kind." Raised again, she backhanded it to slash an X across her slave's back. "Yet you disrespect me… disobey me." Taking the item in both hands on either side, she looked it up and over Carmen's head, trying to pull it back as the other woman tried to speak, gagging the woman as she painfully pulled her head back, bending her body against where her heel was pinned to her spine.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:38 pm

From an objective standpoint, it wasn’t really fair. This was like being given an exam with only wrong answers. There was no way she could hold out - not with Lexi being so skilled, not with Mackenzie being so dominant, not with the sweat and the heat and the mood permeating her skin. She was a rock in the path of a raging river, trying to fight the tide. Oh, she could hold on for a while, but that was all she could do it. Succumbing was inevitable.

And she loved it. It was all she could do to keep from laughing in sheer bliss as the orgasm tore through her, along with the realization of what would come next. When she craned her head back and saw that disdainful, disgusted look on the face of her tormentress, the sight alone was enough to start her back on the back to ‘failing’ again. Punishment was coming, and her beat like Sousa march as she waited for it.

Mackenzie wouldn’t have her in suspense long, either.

Carmen gasped as Mackenzie whispered into her ear, tingling the hairs on her neck, sending waves through her brain, and the knee to her groin only heightened the experience. She closed her eyes, reveling in the sensations, and keeping her from telling what would be coming her way next. Didn’t want to know. Didn’t want the surprise to be ruined.

The shoulder in her back was far from pleasant, but nothing compared to the boot that followed, a high heel digging into her skin, contorting her. The sound of straining leather was all too familiar, and she shivered at the anticipation. Soon, so soon…

”I’m sorry!” The cry came out fast, a reflex as Mackenzie laid into her flesh with harsh precision.

”Ugh, god, forgive me!” She squealed those words, her sizzling flesh demanding it as the moment swept her away.

”You’re right, I am such a whore, I am-” She could’ve pleaded for mintes, hours, but Mackenzie didn't seem to want another second of it. The whip made a convenient gag, and Carmen found her flexibility put to the test as she was yanked backwards, her muscles straining, veins popping up about her skin as the sweat trickled, dampening the space between her legs and adding to the mix of juices, filling the room with sinful scents.

All she could do was moan her apologies. All she wanted to do was moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:47 am

Mackenzie teased release, letting the garrote fall slack just enough to allow Carmen to breath and begin pulling forward again before she gave it a tight pull. Each time she repositioned her heel, making sure it never bite into the former champion in the same location twice.

"What are we to do with such a dumb slut?" She inquired with a boss brought gritted teeth, straining as she put all her muscle into bending Carmen back as hard as she possibly could before returning to the painful pump of strangle and release. The question wasn't addressed to Carmen, a fact that would be made clear if she dared to speak up. She would suddenly find the whip crisscrossed behind her neck and pulled tight for a few seconds before Mackenzie went back to her normal torture.

Lexi gave Carmen's thighs one last nuzzle before easing herself upright. She knew what needed to be done. From the band of her riveted bottoms she produced a small key. The brunette leaned in to press her bare breasts to Carmen's ever stressed body, rising to her tiptoes to slip the key into the padlock of the wooden stocks. The heavy metal lock fell away with a cushioned thump on the mattress below while Lexi opened the device just enough to guide Carmen's arms free.

With a hard boot Mackenzie let her whip free with one hand, shoving Carmen forward into the waiting arms of Lexi. Rather than a loving embrace, the brunette slipped to the side, catching the falling woman by the shoulder and back while dropping down alongside her. Lexi planted a boot on the mattress, kneeling so she could bring Carmen down hard across her knee with a guy wrenching slam.

The silent woman would wrap her arms around Carmen, pulling her closer, positioning her better, so she was folded over her knee. A palm was pressed to the back of her neck, holding her face down into the sheets while her other ran slowly along the curvature of her back. Lexi's palm rubbed over the crest of the former Champions backside, taking in her soft skin but pressing just enough to feel the muscle beneath.

She raised her hand, bringing it down across the woman's backside in a sharp swipe. Again and again. Lexi giggled gleefully as she spanked the former champion from a position of power, likely to never have a moment like this again. She had underestimated how much she would enjoy humiliating someone she knew was so strong and held in high regard. Truly satisfying.

Mackenzie stepped down from her side of the bed, slowly strutting a circle around the bed. The clack of her heels on the floor were loud and deliberate, making sure Carmen knew where she was heading. She seated herself on the edge with a bounce, kicking one leg up then the other until she was seated beside Carmen's head. With a small wave of her hand, Lexi stopped hoping their captive down, though continued to spank her.

The blond brought her palms to either side of Carmen's head, lifting it up to cast down a small smile towards her. She inched closer, scooting a thigh under Carmen's head, her other leg rising high before slowly descending to entrap her in a tight scissor. She wiggled her backside, nudging closer until she could feel Carmen's face butted up against her leather clad crotch. Mackenzie laid back, lounging in place while applying hard pulses of pressure intermittently between Lexi's slaps

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:23 pm

What was it they said? ‘You learn something new every day’? That definitely applied to Carmen’s current situation. While she liked to think of herself as an experienced and competent domme-on-the-side, even she had to admit, Vanguard were giving her fresh ideas to try in the future. Maybe even on them, if she ever had the opportunity.

Using the rope as a gag was certainly a new one, something that had never crossed her mind before, but so effective, particularly with the way Mackenzie wielded it. The leather bit into her jaw, chewing on her flesh, pushing tendons to the point of pain - but no further. Careful in her way, keeping her right on the dangerous edge, exactly where Carmen wanted to be. ”Please…” She tried to speak, even with the cruel whip splitting her skull. ”Please, let me-”

Her request would never be finished, as the whip came to her neck and squeezed, turned into makeshift noose. No more gagging now, just wheezing. Coughing. Sputtering to get all the oxygen her lungs required and utterly failing. It didn’t last for too long, but even that short moment was enough to make her start to see stars, her world beginning to go dark...fading…

She came back to reality with a gasp, sucking in as much air as she could before Mackenzie went back to the earlier torture. But things were different, now - Lexi was close, her sweet breasts pressing against Carmen, caressing her, and...undoing the lock? That surprised her. A pleasant surprise, sure, but one she hadn’t seen coming right away. She doubted her time with the stockade was done, but for the moment, she was glad to take this relief, her arms happy for the reprieve, even if it meant other body parts would be suffering.

Like her stomach, for instance, which was hammered by a hard slam to the knee, folding her in half on Lexi’s knee. The woman never said a woman, but she didn’t need to - Carmen knew what was coming, as if the soft hand at her backside wasn’t a good enough clue. She tensed her cheek, flexed, and prepared for the pain.

And it came.

A spanking, a real spanking, always hurt more than most people thought it would. For all the damage a whip could do, it was amazing how much pain you could inflict with a simple hand, if you knew just how to use it. There was no question in Carmen’s mind that Lexi had that talent, as she struck her ass again and again, lashing into it like a madwoman. Carmen did her best to hold the shrieks in, but more than a few slipped out, and it wasn’t helped when Mackenzie decided to have her own fun and compound things.

”T...thank…” Carmen did her best to croak out her appreciation as those slim, powerful thighs clamped down her and skull and squeezed, crushing her from above while Lexi spanked her from below. It was a smorgasbord of senses, too much to process, and Carmen’s body began to act on its own accord in response. Craving all the pleasure she could find, she pressed her pussy against the sheets, sliding along it, humping the bed with every slap. A slut? Sure, in here. Might as well earn the title.

Without thinking, she brought her tongue out and began to run it along Mackenzie’s crotch, hoping to please her in any form, hoping to gain her favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:52 pm

The crack of her slaps against Carmen's backside cut through the ambiance of the other woman's moans and struggles nicely. Without the crowds, the private room made for a much more enjoyable experience not unlike the darkened hall she had defeated the former champion within. It seemed as though the body wanted something more though, grinding against the sheets in desperation.

Lexi slipped aside briefly before throwing a leg over Carmen, straddling her lower back. Leaning down, she layer herself across the woman's thighs, using her arms to pry them open. With a mischievous giggle she traced her fingers between the woman's crotch, slipping around her backside to come between her thrusts with the bed. Two digits sliding along her velvety lips to fine her precious little pearl, circling her fingertips over the woman's clitoris. The brunette rocked her body against their captive, grinding her own covered crotch along the woman's back and rubbing her breasts along the back of Carmen's thigh.

Mckenzie ran her fingers over the stubbled hairs of Carmen's head, swirling a finger carefree over her scalp while intermittently giving her head a crushing squeeze. She hummed thoughtfully at the sudden nudging of the other woman's tongue on her crotch though the leather provided her with more of a barrier than a normal cloth garment. It did however give her a thought. There was no reason she couldn't take advantage of this.

With her free hand she quietly worked the small clasps on either side of her bottoms, letting them fall free. With a hard tug, they were gone, tossed down beside the bed leaving Carmen face to face with McKenzie's smooth unguarded body. Her fingers curled over the back of Carmen's head,pulling her roughly to smother her face against the blond's exposed crotch. "Show me how sorry you are, slut."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:26 am

One word was what really did it for Carmen. ‘Slut’.

It was always hard to nail the trashtalk, wasn’t it? So many dommes Carmen came across spoke like something out of lazy Fifty Shades of Grey knockoff. Doing too much, overexaggerating, coming off like they were in a cheap cartoon. Less like a dominatrix and more like what people thought dominatrixes were like.

Sometimes, it wasn’t the big speeches or the pouty lips or the husky words that drove you crazy. Sometimes, all it took was one word said in the right word at the right time.

Slut. When Mckenzie said that word, it was like she lit a flame between Carmen’s legs, giving her a taste of a rare, wonderful drug. She sold the moment by being quick and to the point, letting her body and motions do most of the work. Her mistress made everything clear, showed her what was expected and accepted nothing less than perfection.

It would’ve been enough by itself to melt Carmen. But there was also Lexi, still worked her to a fever pitch between her legs. The mischievous mute made everything more complicated, forcing so much pleasure into her at once that it was difficult to even think of anything else. Every sensation was amplified, everything heightened, and it was a challenge to not just give in.

Pushed and pulled between two extreme. Burning hot and freezing cold. They were the perfect tag team.

So what did Carmen do? What else could she do. She licked. Long, loving licks. Pressing her face deep in between Mckenzie’s legs, she went at with a feverish pace, running her tongue along the sides, going deep, lapping along the folds and savoring every taste. She only stopped for the occasional breath, and even then, she made sure to keep heaping on the worship. ”Thank you, mistress. Thank you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2