by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Adrian Kytes

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Adrian Kytes Empty ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Adrian Kytes

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:24 pm

~~~Crème De La Crème~~~
~~~Act 5.~~~

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Adrian Kytes VIzFMYb

Gwendolyn gets so very little time to...indulge herself, recently. Overseeing her corporation's quarterly fiscal earnings in stuffy boardroom meetings can be so horribly droll when all financial projections can be easily summed up with a power-point presentation and a copious amount of green arrows pointed upward....and yet she must endure the humdrum slog of 9 a.m. board meetings and her daily physical fitness regimen. Being the paragon of immaculate beauty, cultured sophistication, and ludicrous affluence that she is may come naturally to her, but it is nevertheless quite the time drain and leaves her oh-so-very few chances to simply...enjoy oneself. Gwendolyn certainly feels she's earned a reprieve now that's she's currently heralding in a record-setting title reign as tag-team champion...but how does one of her civilized decorum and elegant finesse find ways to entertain herself?

Fortunately for Gwendolyn...this was a question answered before she could ask it. Witnessing that underclass riff-raff Adrian Kytes be chucked into the hallway was absolutely the most enjoyable part of her day. Poking and prodding the AFW legacy member being ever so delightful a pastime that Gwen opted to see if she can replicate even a sliver of that hilarity this day~...

Those in attendance could already guess what the opening segment of the show was going to be since the ring ropes were now draped in frilly silken tapestry with extravagant flower arrangements decorating the corner turnbuckles. Royal blue and pearl white flower petals were strewn all around the elegantly designed ring with a Victorian tea party set centered in the middle of the ring. Perigord truffles, fancifully decorated cupcakes dusted in edible gold, and simmering Darjeeling teacups with four different sets of silverware were but a few of the many extravagantly expensive items decorating the table. The golden-curled host of the evening primly sitting at the table would exchange the teacup she was sipping from for the microphone beside her, adorned in her form-fitting blue and white dress suit ensemble with her tag title displayed on the table atop a soft cushion.

"Greetings~...Bonjour~...Guten Tag~...Ciao~...and Kon'nichiwa~....my dear, beloved devotees. And yes, your bloodshot eyes...dreary from whatever menial and backbreaking labor you endure to scrounge up whatever low income pittance you somehow manage to live off of...do not deceive you. For it is I~...your paradigm of unparalleled grace and elegance, Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt~...and yes, today I am indeed flying solo, as they say. For on today's special edition of Crème De La Crème, no tag-team challenge will be issued. No bitter, vitriolic barbs will be slung in either direction. And, of most paramount importance...no pastries will be slung or drinks splashed as if this were some unruly tavern~..."
Gwendolyn wiggled her dainty finger left and right as she listed off all of the normal occurrences that usually take place on her promo segment without fail.

"On this fine Summer day, I alone wish to shine a spotlight upon a certain scruffy-haired...hardcore...cos-play aficionado. A tireless workhorse who through her own sheer grit, determination, and remarkable ability to not let abject failure dampen her spirits one iota...has become the iron-willed backbone of this illustrious federation. An embattled competitor who has locked horns with some of the legends of our time...but for some criminally negligent reason, is not always elevated upon the same distinguished pedestal as other historic legacy wrestlers. Well...worry not, for tonight I intend to rectify that grave injustice. So please, won't you all join me in welcoming your former hardcore champion...Philadelphia's own...Adrian Kytes~..." Gwendolyn's flattering introduction would be done with a haughty smirk and an accompanying soft clapping of her fingers into the palm of her other hand.

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Adrian Kytes Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Adrian Kytes

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:25 am

As soon as Adrian had received the invitation, all in a fancy envelope sealed with a stylized letter "B" on the sticker, she knew that this was not going to be a pleasant experience. She didn't know why exactly Gwendolyn had targeted her for the latest round of "Having to listen to her talk for 5 minutes and not punch her in the face for the duration," unless the heiress knew something that Adrian didn't think she'd know by now. Regardless, this would be the first time she'd be able to be in the ring with the heiress without either her partner or any of the goon squad nearby, all she had to do was show up and make a token effort at not murdering her.

And then there was her own little announcement, yes, if anything was going to get the satisfaction of de-smugifying Gwendolyn, that would be it.

The former hardcore champion didn't have much in the way of formal attire, settling for a pair of workout pants and her own T-shirt (complete with barb wire and matrix code "HARDCORE GAMER" logo, something she was a little too proud of) over her normal singlet as well as keeping a more refined stance as she made her way to the ring, opting to hop over the tapestries draped over the top rope rather than move through them. At least the food looked good. "Well thank you for that detailed introduction." she said, taking her seat opposite the heiress host, glaring at her from across the tea set.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Adrian Kytes Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Adrian Kytes

Post by killcarrion Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Gwendolyn's posh and snooty round of applause continued unabated as her esteemed guest for the evening made her grand appearance~...dressed in a slovenly mishmash of gaming counter culture and your typical, frumpy, bargain bin casual ware. The civilized noblewoman would have normally been quite offended by Adrian's blatant disregard for proper etiquette...had she not come to expect it by now. Adrian, of course, oh-so typically striving to portray herself as the defiant rebel unbound by social norms and etiquette...Ah, such mischievous delight to be had from poking and prodding such a sad, tasteless individual. So far each of their encounters has ended with Adrian embarrassed and in decidedly worse shape than before. An amusing tradition that the heiress intended to uphold on this fine day.

"Ah, no no no no. Allow me to offer you my most sincere gratitude for choosing to accept my humble invitation~..."
Gwendolyn elegantly answered while taking her dainty tea cup in hand, offering Adrian a wholesome and chipper smile in contrast to her glaring daggers.

"Still dressing to impress, I see. So, how has everyone's favorite anti-authority cos-player been wiling away her days? What with no Hardcore Championship title to defend anymore~...." Gwendolyn leaned to the side lightly and used her thumb to brush some non-existent dust off the gold plating of her Tag-Team belt."Such a dreadful shame, that...But you do still have that delightfully quaint ICW...TV...something or other title belt, right? Well...*giggle*...unless you've been defeated for that one too~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:57 pm

This was an auspicious start for sure, not even letting a "how've you been" start without getting some early digs in. With Gwendolyn setting the tone with how things were going to be, fortunately: Adrian had an answer to why she hadn't been the same presence since losing the Hardcore Title. "Well, if you must know, I've been trying to rehab about... 5 different injuries. Turns out being the Hardcore Champion comes with bonuses for medical treatment for a reason," the former cosplayer explained, pulling aside her hair to reveal a scar underneath. "That was likely from River Styx, you know... the big bald bitch who you hung around with for a while. See when you don't have anyone else to fight with in title matches, you tend to pick up a couple of scars."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:45 am

"Hmm~...River Styx...Riiiveeerrr Styxxxxx..." Gwendolyn exaggeratedly pondered the name of the bald-headed brute as if attempting to vaguely recall whom Adrian was referring to. All while tapping her index finger against her chin and briefly averting her gaze upward as if she were searching for the answer amongst the files in her memory banks...before just shrugging her shoulders with a whimsical smirk. "Ah, my apologies. Such an individual doesn't immediately come to mind. As I'm sure you must be aware, it does become quite troublesome to keep track of the veritable pantheon of villainous rogues and trustworthy allies one accrues over the years..." Gwendolyn effortlessly fibbed, of course remembering her part-time hired muscle but choosing to feign ignorance.

"However...that does sound like quite the arduous journey through rehabilitation you've undergone, one fraught with pain-staking injuries as you gallantly climb atop your uphill struggle and miraculously return to your former glory~...The battle-hardened valkyrie fighting onward whilst enduring ever-lasting scars, both external...and internal..."
At some point in her impassioned and theatrical monolinging, Gwendolyn would rise from her chair and pace left and right with a melancholy tone and somber expression. Her flair for the theatrical than taking a sudden turn as she perked up with a delightfully chipper smile.

"So allow me to present to you the perfect remedy to alleviate your sullen doldrums, and the true reason for why I have called you out hear tonight, Madam Kytes. For you see, Adrian Kytes...THIS...IS YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!" With a dramatic pointing of her finger to the titan-tron as her signal, the monolithic screen would come alive with the title of today's events. Accompanied by red and white spotlights waving about, streamers and confetti falling from the ceiling, and garrish celebration music blaring from the speakers.

Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt presents~...:

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:07 pm

Adrian rolled her eyes at Gwendolyn's denial, there was no point in digging into the partnership between the heiress and the pit fighter although it should have been easier for her to remember who she had dealings with more than anyone. For Gwendolyn, Villains and Allies were often one and the same class. Adrian's head cocked to the side as she waited for the blonde to get to the point, just why she called the former cosplayer out for this little tea party instead of just setting goons on her if she wanted to make the brunette suffer.

Oh no, Gwenny-cakes had something much more tortuous in store. "Can't we just skip to the step where one of us starts throwing food at the other person's face?" Adrian groaned. Nothing good ever came from a 'this is your life' show hosted by someone who didn't like them.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:53 am

"Ohh~...and spoil all of tonight's festivities?" Gwendolyn adorably pouted with a saddened glower before regaining her regal composure and conceited smirk. "It was no small feat rummaging through the sorted annals of your extensive wresting history, you know. However~...I remained steadfast in my unyielding dedication to provide you the shimmering spotlight you so richly deserve, Madam Kytes." Gwendolyn elegantly performed a fanciful twirl before waving her hand in the direction of the titantron, which was now showcasing images of Adrian starting from her as an infant...to family pictures of her with her two brothers...all the way through her awkward teen years with less than flattering yearbook photos with a few snickers from the crowd.

"For you see~...Adrian Kytes, born in Philadelphia, and middle child betwixt two brothers, was one who always knew what she wanted to be a wrestler since she was a wee whipper snapper. Born with an ardent passion for the wrestling industry and a baffling compulsion to cosplay in tacky Halloween costumes, dear sweet Adrian combined both of her heartfelt obsessions into an early wrestling career that would earn her the moniker of the...*giggle*...Occasionally Hardcore Anime...something or other..."
Gwendolyn shirked her shoulders from herself not being able to understand what Adrian's title was supposed to mean...though the Titan-tron did start to showcase several images of Adrian wrestling in some of her cosplaying outfits...

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pic 4:

Last edited by killcarrion on Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Adrian was trying her best not to cringe at the excerpts shown. A lot of tears, a lot of dirty tactics, a lot of hiding behind Rebecca figuratively and literally all without the proper context of the rest of the matches! Hiding from the tables match was perfectly legitimate after having already faced Cerbera moments before, how dare this bitch use long forgotten acts of cowardice against her! Wait, that bit with Taylor Parker was probably better off left without context. As was Natalia wrapping a camera cable around her throat. "You've really done your research on this haven't you?" She asked in a surprisingly level tone, her tea cup not even shaking slightly.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:58 pm

"Indeed I have~...though I must confess, I did begin to take a vested interest in drudging up your rather unsavory wrestling history of yore once certain long forgotten truths began to illuminate the present." Gwendolyn perkily stated whilst her less than flattering clip show continued to play, delightedly enjoying Adrian squirming from having to witness the more shameful aspects of her career unfold before her. "And let's not forget~...you were quite the loquacious little rapscallion on the microphone, were you not?" Another series of clips than began playing of three separate Adrian Kytes promos.

Promo 1...

Promo 2...

Promo 3...

"...'It's not elitism when I am better than everyone'...*giggle*...Now there's a line I wish I had thought up myself~..."
Gwen remarked after quoting Adrian from her second promo, than turning to face her once the clip show had finally come to an end. "Why...Madam Kytes, unless these tapes are inaccurate, I dare say that you were once a...volatile...deceptive...vulgar...cowardly...immature...conceited...brat, who employed every duplicitous trick in the book, was once disdained by the AFW universe and practically the entire roster, and routinely cowered behind that muscle bound neanderthal of an enforcer...Hmm...Have I missed anything, Madam Kytes or have I properly covered all the bases, as they say?~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Well it wasn't 100% as embarrassing as the last montage, but god damn it was hard to reflect on just what an ass she had been at times and this wasn't even getting into the whole "Real world champion" shenanigans. "Okay..." Adrian began, keeping her voice level "...so you've got the tapes, you've got matches from over 4 years ago. You've got enough to put it on TV Tropes or start a Tumblr, but what I don't get is...why?" she asked. "What are you trying to prove, digging up old hatchets like this? Is it not enough to be a self-centred blond bitch for twenty four hours a day?" Her efforts to keep calm were clearly failing at this point, her tone was getting snappier and she couldn't stop the direct insult from coming out.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next