by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Asuka Kotori vs. Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt: III - Mad Mud Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Asuka Kotori vs. Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt: III - Mad Mud Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Asuka Kotori vs. Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt: III - Mad Mud Match

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:40 am

"...Three!"

Lost amidst her own flowery world of blissful passion from their tender frenching and mud-slathered curves shifting together...Gwen's own hazel-eyes would go stark-wide from the referee shattering the moment like a hammer thrown through paint glass window. The frazzled aristocrat parting their soft lips and shifting back to her knees with a crimson red blush and a bit of confusion...twisting her golden-curled head side to side trying to ascertain what just happened before the referee would abruptly raise her right hand and signal Gwendolyn as the inner by pinfall. The sudden silence from the audience being broken by whooping cheers from the sultry manner of pinfall...that bit of news putting a slight smirk to her face, than wiping her lips with the back of her arm to feign displeasure from having locked lips with Asuka.

"A...A cunning ploy, Asuka...sullying mine own refined lips with your own...in the slim hope you could achieve victory in the confusion. A dastardly scheme that I can assure you...that you took more pleasure in than myself..."

Back to top Go down

Asuka Kotori vs. Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt: III - Mad Mud Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Asuka Kotori vs. Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt: III - Mad Mud Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 19, 2019 3:25 pm

The three count came and snapped both of the beauties out of the euphoric experience with one another. Lips parted and both women panting, Asuka propping herself up with the help of her elbows in the mud as Gwendolyn pushed up to her knees, moving off of her.

The eyes of Asuka widened and enlarged, she would buck up at Gwendolyn's words. She would push up further until she was on her knees. " W-what?!!?!" She let out loudly as she would get right up into Gwendolyn's face. " It was your underhanded tactics, you pulled me into that....that...that! Kiss! Then you rolled me over!" Asuka let out, practically fuming right now!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri May 24, 2019 9:36 pm

Never faltering in the refined grace that naturally comes with being a civilized noblewoman such as her, Gwendolyn's ice-cold composure offset the inflamed temper of her infuriated rival who was now inches from her face and spouting off ludicrous allegations. The prestigious Englishwoman, reveling in the match's outcome, now grinning haughtily whilst addressing Asuka with a primping flick of her mud-soaked ringlets off of her shoulder.

"Hmph...now, now. No need for baseless accusations, Asuka. Not when the evidence so clearly speaks for itself. So smitten you are with mine own illustrious beauty that you concocted this nefarious tactic not only to steal a kiss from mine own lips, but also attempt to steal the pinfall in the process. Ah, to shoulder such flawless grace, refined elegance, and entrancing beauty is indeed my cross to bear. If you are indeed so enamored with myself, perhaps I could see fit to reinstate your position as my loyal luggage carrier/maid to allow yourself more time in my prestigious company. Ohohohoho~..." The snobbish, haughty laughter against the back of her hand grating on the ears of all within earshot, but delighting the mud-slathered heiress to no end.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 29, 2019 1:52 pm

Asuka's eyes were seething with rage and frustration over having lost to Gwendolyn in such a manner, she kept herself firmly up against her rival, eyes glaring fully into the blond's own eyes. As she would hear her continue to spout out her usual nonsense.

The Japanese-American would huff out loudly, the more she continued this the more pissed off she was going to become....she decided to lean in a bit closer, pressing her forehead against Gwendolyn. " This is far from over...you hear me?" Asuka said as she would step back, " Besides, with how you were moaning, it's clear you're the one who is smitten with me!" Asuka pointet out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:22 am

Now elevated alongside her infuriated rival, Gwendolyn maintained her aristocratic dignity as well as can be expected from a noblewoman still drenched in filthy muck...but with a beaming smirk that seemed to shine through regardless of her recent mudbath, and in defiant contrast to Asuka's seething resentment. Overjoyed to reign victorious, but even more content with having a competitive rival to forever test herself against.

"Oh, sweet naive Asuka~...The doors are forever open to whatever contrived manner of rematch you concoct. Be it mud-match, cage match...Just so long as you're thoroughly aware that the end result will forever be the same repetitious victory for myself~..."
Gwen smugly uttered while shrugging her shoulders with her hands raised, now casually waltzing beside Asuka back up the wooden ramp and away from the mudpit...somehow suggesting Asuka was the one who thought up today's muck-slathered competition, even though Gwendolyn was the one who issued this very challenge...

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:41 am

Asuka would narrow her eyes a little as she continued to glare at her rival, her mood was lightened a little by hearing that Gwendolyn was always up for future matches even if she was as conceited and full of herself as always. Asuka would shake her head as Gwendolyn started to walk past her.

" You can bet your flabby ass we are going to have more matches Gwendolyn. Next time you won't be as lucky though Sausage curls!" Asuka let out, a mix of frustration and somehow relief, she watched Gwendolyn leave up the wooden ramp and soon after would follow that path to leave the mud pit.

Winner: Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7