» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 am

Not only did they both tease the other with a possible kiss, but they both reached up and pinched the other's cheek at the exact same time, recalling the early stages of their match where they had matched each other move for move as if reading each other's minds! Maddie had a feeling that could happen a good bit here tonight, and in subsequent meetings in the ring between the two of them. Maddie smooched again, then inched closer, then smooched again, and inched closer...as Lucky did the same thing, both of them trying to fake the other out, with the result being their lips now hovering hardly a hair's breadth apart, as they both still hung onto the other's cheek!

Sakura would switch from a pinch to a caress of Maddie's cheek, though, as she made a suggestion for a game: Sexy Strip Poker, where not only would the loser of each hand lose an article of clothing, but they would be wagering kisses on the result of each hand! Maddie giggled devilishly as her friend laid out the concept of the game, which was very similar to something Maddie herself had had in mind for the night. And that romantic kiss...was really good, as Maddie purred into the soft liplock, rubbing her lips up and down a bit before the Japanese girl pulled away. "Okay, let me make sure I got this straight," she would reply, un-pinching her friend's cheek and brushing her hand gently across it instead. "So if I say 'I bet a sloppy French kiss with extra tongue,' and then I dominate you with awesome cards, I get to do...this!"

And then Maddie would open her mouth and almost try to slurp Sakura's lips up inside of her gaping maw, as her tongue snaked in, slapping at the other girl's lips, covering them and some of her cheeks with saliva, before trying to wiggle inside and coil aggressively around the Japanese girl's own warm, wet tongue!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

Post by Cicilia Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Sakura realized something this evening: She loved explaining things to Maddie... She was an... attentive student, she found as her kisses smacked and rolled along each-other's lips, their tongues going at it ferociously like they never have! Not even in their match had the cheerleader felt such vim and vigor from a kiss like this one and that match was something else! They slurped and smacked, practically trying to inhale one another into their mouths by the suction they were building up between them, Lucky's other hand coming around and gently resting on the crook of Maddie's back, gently pushing her closer and closer! Sakura moaned softly into their kiss, unable to help herself... Every moment their lips remained locked and their tongues wrestling back and forth between their mouths, it sent wave after wave of electricity through her... It all felt so good... It looked like her friend had gotten better since their last confrontation...

Once their lips had finally, inevitably broke, a long strand of spit would be the only thing connecting their tongues, Lucky's eyes warm and dull, left completely dazed after such a wonderful kiss. In fact, she was so dazed, she had almost completely forgot that their kiss was a part of a question! Heavy breath after heavy breath, Sakura drifted back in, caught in the gravity of Maddie's delightful skill with her lips, her hand gently moving down now to take her chin between her forefinger and thumb.

"Yeah... Something like that..." She giggled softly before placing one last soft smooch on her lips! It was her way of getting the last word, that kiss. The last one... that one was gonna be hard to come back from. Maddie had just set a precedent that they wouldn't be messing around too much with the little stuff tonight, no sir. RIGHT down to business... Just how it should be.

Lucky couldn't get that french kiss out of her mind... It was as if it was asking WHY they were bothering with the card-game in the first place! Some part of her (mayhaps a large part, mayhaps not) wanted to just cut out the middle-man and get right down to it! Maybe later... Not as much fun if she didn't beat the heck outta Maddie Lux first! With their smooch breaking after a LONG point of contact, Sakura would sigh happily, her emerald eyes breaking off of her friend's only to try and locate the poker cards!

"SO! Where do you keep the cards?" She asked casually. "With the rest of the games?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:56 pm

Maddie couldn't help but tease Sakura with a kiss of her own, and she made sure it was ten million and five times better than the kiss she had received from her friend, mouth open, lots of spit swishing and sloshing between both of their mouths, coating their lips and dribbling down their cheeks and their chins, as their tongues thrashed around and wrestled together in one mouth or another. When they finally pulled apart, a long string of spit hung between their tongues, and more spilled down their chins just from the breaking-apart of such a slobbery Frenchie.

Maddie had initiated it, and it had dazed her, too, though she was able to recover a little faster than Sakura did. "Mmmnn...sounds good to me," Maddie would giggle, before placing one last soft smooch on Sakura's lips! It was her way of getting the last word, though she felt Lucky kiss back and she huffed a little bit at the way they once again mirrored each other. Maddie would just pause for a second, and then give Lucky another kiss, just to make SURE that she gave Lucky the last kiss and had the last word!

"The cards are with the board games, I've got a couple decks, and a bunch of other loose ones in a box...but there's one deck I like the most!" She would hurry over to the closet, digging into the back corner, her butt wiggling around as she dug before she pulled out a very special deck of cards: every single one of them with a cute girl in her underwear on the front, with the Jacks, Queens, and Kings all featuring super sexy, super busty and curvy girls in various semi-nude poses! "Hiiyaaaah!" Maddie would yell, thrusting the deck dramatically at Lucky, with a cute black-haired girl with glasses in a pair of cute starry night undies pushing out her booty on the back of the card on top of the deck!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Maddie really went all out when she offered a sloppy french kiss with extra tongue so, of course did she... In fact, it was SO over the top, they were practically drooling over one another when they pulled away, spit dripping from their lips, splattered all over their cheeks and chins...OH it was so gross but Lucky didn't care at all! She was in LOVE with it! She leaned in to attain her "last word", to smooch Maddie and claim this kissing contest as hers but Maddie had done the same thing, their lips meeting once again in a quick, passionate smooch! She huffed softly when she pulled away, only very slightly aggrivated that her friend had managed to slip inside her head once more, but that quickly diminished when she moved in again a moment later to attempt to claim her!

...And again their lips met! Lucky stared at Maddie Lux, her eyes narrowing suspiciously, wondering if her friend hand some kind of psychic powers she didn't know about... She bet she was doing this on purpose, wasn't she? Playing with her by doing the exact same thing she was planning to the exact same time! ...She probably did considering how many smooches, spanks and other things they had done together... It was so frustrating... but also incredibly endearing...

Sakura couldn't help but fall HARD on the endeared side as Maddie quickly hurried over to the nearby closet to retrieve her "special deck", here emerald eyes observing that big, wiggling butt she had gotten so familiar with in their match!

"Hmm..." She mused quietly, a wide smile spreading across her spit-stained face. "Yup... got it juuuuuuust right...." It was THEN that her friend bounced back, practically SHOVING the deck in her face! Sakura blinked, confused that the first thing she saw was a nearly naked girl in glasses but as her view expanded, she saw the suit of the card and she understood, her smile WIDENING!

"Oh. My. GOD, Maddie!" Lucky squealed, barely managing to keep herself from grabbing the deck right out of her hands! "Where did you get these!? I want them, you have no idea!" Sakura instantly considered putting them on her Christmas list IF she even bothered to wait that long! "Best. Cards. EVEEEEEER!" Lucky was practically bouncing up and down, eager beyond measure to get this game going! She couldn't wait to see what other girls hid in the bowels of that deck!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:32 am

Maddie was a little disgruntled when Sakura also tried to get the last word again, with a second peck following the big, sloppy French kiss! The California-born girl grumbled a bit, as she was still trying to figure out exactly how the Japanese girl could know exactly what she was going to do, exactly when she was going to do it. It was probably some sort of ESP, but since Maddie was, you know, the best at everything, she must have better ESP than her friend, and she didn't really feel like she had that much ESP at all. So it was still some kind of mystery.

She had to put that out of mind for a while, as she went and rummaged through her closet until she found her special deck. She had other decks of cards, but it was obvious why she wanted to use this one. It was so worth it, to see the look on Lucky's face, hear the way she squealed, watch the way her boobs jiggled and nearly popped out of her low-cut collar as she bounced up and down! Maddie giggled and flipped the deck around a couple of times in her hand, trying to do a cool, Yu-Gi-Oh!-type move with her deck. "You like? I got them special! Limited edition from an artist in, like, Singapore, I think!"

She would do a quick shuffling move in her hand, though she couldn't shuffle too well, so it was mostly awkwardly moving chunks of the deck around. But Sakura would get quick glimpses of more girls, redheads and brunettes and one with hair in two or three different colors, all of them in underwear, in suggestive poses, just barely covered up! "They really are the best cards ever! But they will also be the instrument...of YOUR DOOOOOOOOOOM!" Maddie would yell that last bit of the taunt, as she bounded over to the table, slamming the deck down in the center of it! "You ready?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:35 am

"L-limited edition...!?" Lucky whispered in awe as she stared at the cards like they were truly holy artifacts. Yeah, that meant her chances of actually getting said awesome cards were next to none but that only made them more valuable to the cheerleader! She was so jealous of Maddie right now! So jealous, she could kiss her until the two of them passed out all over this room an infinite number of times! in all seriousness, however, this was one of those moments she wished she was in her friend's shoes right now... Having a deck of such... unique and beautifully crafted design in her posession would've made her the happiest she ever was.... bar one exception.

"I DO like!" Lucky declared, her chest bouncing so hard with her bobs of excitement that they very nearly bounced out from under her tanktop! Boy, that would've been embarrassing!... Well... Maybe not so much since she and Maddie had already gotten... intimate with each-other's forms but it would've been awkward at least! Her cheeks flashed a very light red when she felt then try in vain to slip free, nearly revealing her bra-less jugs to her friend TOO EARLY!  Sakura followed Maddie eagerly over to the table, watching as she expertly and creatively cut the deck over and over and over again, giving the cheerleader small glances of the other girls hidden within! Ooooh boy! She couldn't wait to hold them in her hands... and then USE them to beat their owner! Nothing would've been more satisfying!

"PSH! You wish!" Lucky snorted, shaking her head. "I'll have YOU know, I've been outplaying people at this game since I first picked up cards! You'll be BEGGING for me by the end of this, I promise you!" A promise she intended to keep... See, she was gonna start small the first couple hands and work her way up with her wagers... Soften Maddie up with win after win after win... "Ready to beat'cha you mean!" Lucky responded as Maddie SLAPPED the deck down on the table!

Game START!

Maddie and Lucky would draw their cards, the cheerleader not... having a great hand. A pair of twos, the rest junk... junk in all the right places, she noticed... between her oggling her cards and the ever-present grin of anticipation on her lips, Sakura HARDLY needed a poker face!

"Starting bet time!" Lucky giggled, taking charge of this match! "I bet... one long kiss on your luscious lips!" Her emerald gaze flicked up from her cards, staring down at the mouth she had gotten to know SO well... She would be lying if she didn't admit she already missed it...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:07 am

Sakura's boobies didn't quite pop free of that shirt, but they came close, close enough that Maddie, for a moment, was distracted from the awesome sexy girls on her deck of cards, which normally she couldn't help but stare at! With such a sexy friend, though, it really wasn't that weird. Maddie walked over to the table and slammed the deck down with authority, and, with the gauntlet thrown down, it seemed that Sakura was ready to begin this duel to the kissy nakedness!

"YOU'RE the one who wishes! I will have YOU know that I never lose at anything ever, especially not card games! Go Fish! Texas Hold 'Em! You name it! I'll make you kiss me ev-ery-where!" Maddie taunted, as the game began and Lucky drew cards. "What are we playing, seven-card something? Weirdo! Too afraid to play with the big girls, huh?" Nonetheless, Maddie would also draw seven cards. Her hand wasn't exactly great...but she couldn't stop grinning! Neither, it seemed, could Lucky! Who had the better hand? Difficult to say!

Lucky made her bet, and Maddie giggled, shaking her head at her friend! "Ha, easy peasy. I see your bet, and I raise you..." She paused, thinking about it for a few seconds, what she could bet that would be better than a long, luscious kiss. Her blue eyes went from her cards, to the backs of Lucky's cards, with girls of every different hair color in cute, sometimes childish panties, to Lucky's lips, then back to her own cards. "I raise you a kiss on each cheek...and a taunting kiss on the nose for the loser!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:20 pm

"I hope you like new things Maddie because you're gonna know what it's like to lose!" Sakura taunted with mischievous smile. When the other girl mocked her for her choice of game, Lucky scoffed, shaking her head. "What, can't you play? Huh? Or are ya just trying to hide how badly you want to...?" She winked playfully at her bestest buddy as they drew their cards. The two women were nothing but smiles, neither giving away their hands... Lucky knew that, for her self at least, winning and losing meant nothing here... No matter the outcome, they would both be winners... She would make certain of that... Maddie RAISED the stakes with her bet, offering MORE kisses, though nothing too outlandish! Oh goodie! That would make surprising her alllll the more fun once they started exchanging cards!

"Heh! Done!" She agreed! She could already feel Maddie's lips on hers... "Alright! I trade 3! She exclaimed, dumping her chosen girls and acquiring 3 more! Her smile only widened...

3 of a kind twos... She thought to herself, oggling the new addition to her hand. It's not the best ever, but it's a good start...

"I raise yoooooou.... Hm..." She tapped her lower lip with her finger... as if she hadn't yet decided her wager... Only a second later, her smile returned, mischievous as ever! "that the loser takes off their top!" Yup! This was where things got good! She eyed Maddie's hand, then the girl herself, DARING her to match her! Oh, didn't believe for a MINUTE she'd fold now.... She was too awesome! "C'mon Maddie! Think you can beat mah haaaaaand...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Maddie rolled her eyes. "Please, I can play anything. I just thought we were going to play for real, y'know?" Despite her trash talk of Lucky's choice of game, Maddie would gladly draw her cards, grinning and raising the ante already before the two of them got into exchanging their cards. Maddie had to sit and ponder for a second what she was going to do. She felt pretty good about one option...she had no choice but to go for it!

"Alright, then I'll trade three, too!" Maddie would declare, as she would pull three cards out of her hand and lay them, cute girls in underwear-side up, on top of the three that Sakura had exchanged, before pulling three more into her hand! As she looked at them, she had to double, then triple check what her hand looked like, as Sakura pondered what she was going to raise the bet by. When she made the call, Maddie couldn't help but snicker wickedly, though since she had been grinning and giggling already, she hoped she didn't give too much away! She was very confident in this hand! What a great start!

"Oooooh, you are in SO much trouble, Lucky, you big dumb doofus! I totally call your bluff! Let's see whatchu got, bish!" Maddie would taunt, accepting the bet and eager to see what her friend had, as her heart felt like it was pumping pretty damn fast right now as she got anxious over whether Lucky could possibly have something even better than the five cards she was relying on...!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Lucky's smile only widened as her friend took her 3 cards, calling the cheerleader on her bluff. OH she was gonna feel SOOOOO stupid when she saw her hand! Her emerald eyes glowed as she THREW down her cards, splapping them down face up in front of her with the most confident smile she EVER had upon her lips!

"Pair of... TWO!... King high."
She cheered as if her victory was assured! EVERYONE knew nobody could beat a pair of two!... Okay, that probably wasn't true but she knew for a FACT that Maddie had nothing but junk in her hand! She had this bet DOWN and she was gonna take her prizes! Lucky smirked over at her american counterpart, crossing her arms like this game was already over. Oh, she could already see Maddie's naked chest... She had to admit... the thought of seeing it again was making her fidget a little!

"C'mon Maddie! Let's see what you got!"
She demanded, more than eager to wipe that cocky little smirky-smirk off her face! "I wanna kiss those lips of yours so go ahead and loooooose! We got more rounds to play!" She was so impatient... The bets that they had been making in the FIRST ROUND had her all excited and she couldn't wait for it! Behind all that confidence and playful jabs, Lucky was craving Maddie... She couldn't get her out of her mind since their match in the AFW... She was so special to her as opposed to the other girls she'd kissed... Maddie had gone AFTER her, matched her, brought the fight TO her and managed to keep pace in such a sexy hot way, Lucky was ENTHRALLED by her... And now they were playing a sexy game of cards... One she couldn't WAIT to win and take back that loss in the ring!

"Think you can beat my giiiiiirls, cutie...?" She snickered. "Then come prooooove iiiiit!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next