by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Navi Florges vs. Blossom Fields - Grin and Bear It

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Navi Florges vs. Blossom Fields - Grin and Bear It - Page 6 Empty Re: Navi Florges vs. Blossom Fields - Grin and Bear It

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:05 am

Ah, the sensation of landing a perfect suplex. Nothing quite like it, in Blossom’s experience. Lifting an opponent up, bringing them down, and then the BANG as their body crashed into the mat. Explosive, powerful, swift, and it always felt sooooooooo good to do.

But was it enough for her to secure the win? Maybe not, but Blossom’s amatuer wrestling instincts were starting to come back in full. She had her opponent down, might as well go for the pin. No harm in it.

Navi had barely had a moment to flop away after the crash before Blossom scrambled over to her, dropping down on her chest and pulling up her leg to press her into the mat. The referee came over and started the count up right away, not missing a single beat.

”1…!”

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges vs. Blossom Fields - Grin and Bear It - Page 6 Empty Re: Navi Florges vs. Blossom Fields - Grin and Bear It

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:19 am

Through the perfect suplex, Blossom would quickly scramble her body on Navi's chest, pulling her leg to further dig her weight into the blonde, to make it more difficult for her to get her shoulders up...

And with Navi's fatigue from the match, it would be difficult indeed.

She struggled through the first and the second count, before collecting herself, and:

"THR----NO!"

...kicking out right in the nick of time at the third count!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:17 pm

So close, so close, so close, and-

Nope.

Blossom groaned as Navi managed to kick out of the pinfall, saving her at 2.9. It was more than a little frustrating, having that win so close and yet so far. She took a deep breath, remembering the work she’d put in with Death Bunny - she couldn’t let things like this weigh her down. This match was in her hand, she just had to stay focused and bring it home.

”Okay, let me just…” She grabbed Navi by the head and started to stand, forcing her to rise along with her, looking to set up something else. Something big...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:06 am

With Navi only kicking out at a critical moment in the pinfall, the blonde knew in her dazed state of mind that one good move from Blossom would be enough to put her down for the 3. Despite her brain telling her to fight back, her body was barely responding, as she was only able to lift her arm up...

...and within a moment, Blossom would pick her up by her head to guide her to her feet, clearly setting up a big move...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:26 am

One more suplex.

That was all Blossom needed to win - one more. She could feel it.

As much as this match had taken out of her, she was sure she had enough to spare for that much.

She bending down, she wrapped an arm around Navi’s head and secured a tight front facelock, then draped her arm over her shoulder. Blossom planted her feet, hunkered down, and hoisted her opponent up, lifting her straight off the ground with a delayed vertical suplex.

Holding it at the halfway pointed, she waited, letting the blood flow down her opponent’s body, and then-

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 06, 2020 11:11 am

Blossom was correct. One last suplex was going to do Navi in for the match, leaving her unable to kick out for the subsequent three count. The blonde realized that too, and was not going to let that slide.

With the smaller woman holding her upside down, the blonde would come to for just a split second, and attempt to ram her knee into Blossom's head from her uncomfortable position, to force her foe to lose the control of the suplex to allow her a safe escape!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:51 pm

Just a little more, just a little higher, and-

Blossom was well on her way to clinching this match, when a sudden knee came out of nowhere and threw her plans askew. A knee to the face had that effect on things. She dropped Navi and stumbled back as she grasped her head, all the way back to the corner. She was stunned for the moment, falling to a knee, and grabbed the rope for support.

Shaking her head, she tried to stand on wobbly knees, knowing she only needed another moment to recoup….

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Navi, however, would give her no time to recoup, grasping Blossom by her arm and trying to Irish Whip her rival into the opposite set of ropes to the one she was holding onto.

Once she rebounded off the ropes, Navi would rush towards the middle of the ring towards the smaller woman, trying to push her up into the air before grabbing at her legs, trying to Pop-Up Powerbomb Blossom into oblivion!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:17 am

Well, Navi helped Blossom stand up. That was nice.

Then she threw her into the ropes with an Irish Whip. That was less nice.

Too tired to fight the moment, Blossom was sent hurtling one way, then the other when she turned around to keep the ropes from knocking her flat, she tried to slow down, but it was too little too late, and Navi was far too close - she was coming up and coming up fast. The next thing she knew, she was being hurled into the air, arms flailing, going higher than she’d ever willingly been in her entire life.

Needless to say, the landing wasn’t pleasant, and it was made that much worse by Navi pulling her down into the powerbomb position, spiking her hard into the canvas. Blossom touched the canvas, bounced off, then came back down in a lifeless heap, her arms and legs splayed out to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:49 pm

Navi slammed Blossom into the canvas with authority, the smaller fighter left as splayed out across the mat, her chest rising up and down, but otherwise no other movements.

With her finisher executed, Navi lowered herself over Blossom, hooking her leg for the leverage as ref lowered herself for the count.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next