by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Prisoner of Conway: First Blood

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prisoner of Conway: First Blood Empty Prisoner of Conway: First Blood

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:07 am

Kelly had defeated Heather Sunderland one on one in a fair, singles match. But she didn't take her home. First she went to Japan's famous... McDonald's and bought a smorgasbord of fast food from big macs, mcdoubles and hundreds of chicken nuggets.

Did Kelly intend to eat all this? No. But she wanted to give Heather a hard time as she had her captive, tied up with rope and gagged with a sock in her mouth. Creating quite the scene as Kelly sat in her car with a person who clearly looked kidnapped.

After getting her food, Kelly looked over to Heather with the biggest smile before pulling the sock from her mouth.

"Did you want any apple pies?" She asked, trying to contain her laughter.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Prisoner of Conway: First Blood Empty Re: Prisoner of Conway: First Blood

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 am

Heather's face was as red as it couldget as she was just...brought around by Kelly. She had had enough time to recover herself of course, feeling alot better than she was..but at the moment she was completely tied up, fully embarrassed that Kelly was just...taking her to McDonalds and buying all that stuff, Heather out in public like she was, wriggling around just slightly in the car with Kelly now.

She let out a little groan when she removed the sock from her mouth, spitting out a little before she heard Kelly's words. She directed a glare towards her, clenching her bound fists, gritting her teeth hard in frustration. "N-no I don't want any...stupid apple pies damnit."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:20 am

"Good! I won't be buying Mcribs either!" Kelly laughed before she handed the attendant some money and drove off in her convertible from the window at high-speeds, making dangerous turns and veering around widly just to scare a tied up Heather half to death as she sped off.

"Ah! Nothing like a wonderful Sunday drive in the middle of the night while you look like someone kidnapped and about to be held for ransom, eh Sunderland!?" Kelly mouthed before bursting into more laughter before she pulled into her apartment complex and double parked.

From there, Kelly left Heather in the car, not even picking her up first as she made sure to get the food inside her apartment first, allowing Heather to stew with impatience and rest in the vehicle.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:28 am

Heather kept her eyes averted from the person at the window, completely embarrassed at the situation that she was in before finally Kelly sped off. Her eyes widened at how crazy the girl was driving, her heart pounding and racing at the whole thing, making her squirm and writhe around in a pic of a panic. She sunk back into her seat, her heart feeling like it was about to burst from her chest before finally they arrived at her apartment.

"W-would you shut the hell up!? Saying something ridiculous like that!! T-thought you were gonna get us killed there!" She yelled out, clearly unable to calm herself down after all that before she watched her just--leave the car with the food.

"Uhh?? UHH!? HEY! THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" She yelled out, watching her just leave into the apartment without her, making her thrash around all over on the car seat, unable to get herself out--unable to move from the seat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:36 am

Kelly ignored Heather's complaints and kept on getting the food until Heather began screaming her head off in the car about being left behind.

Kelly Conway was not amused and narrowed her eyes before returning from her apartment with rolled newspaper and quickly running over to Heather to swat her over the head with it repeatedly, beating her down with the soft 'Thunk' of every impact.

"QUIET! I HAVE NEIGHBORS!" Kelly shouted, beating Heather with the newspaper before she slung Heather over her shoulder and hurried inside the nice looking, expensive apartment before tossing Heather on the bed.

"Don't you have any manners! I didn't want the food to get cold but you couldn't sit still for like... Five seconds! Does your ego consume everything, Sunderland!?" Kelly growled, shoulders raised as she scolded her prisoner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:43 am

Heather grit her teeth, seeing Kelly come back out before finally she started to beat her over the head with that newspaper. She winced and whined out, gruntingand yelling with each of the hits that he slammed into her, hating how she was being treated by the girl. "A-alright alright!!" She let out, shaking her head a bit before finally she pulled her out of the car and over her shoulder.

She just grumbled out over her shoulder before finally she was tossed onto the bed, a little grunt coming from her mouth before she looked up at Kelly, hearing her scold her for her yelling. "Tch...y..you could have..said something or something! I-I thought you were just gonna leave me in the car!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:18 am

"You're a prisoner of war!" Kelly shouted back. "I don't have to explain anything to you, loser!" Kelly said as she turned around, showing off her spandex covered booty to Heather and pressing it to her cheek.

"If i tell you... Kiss the ass of America, you'll do it."
Kelly muttered as she pressed her booty further towards Heather's face.

"Riiiight?" She asked with a snicker.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:26 am

"Wh...y..yeah but!!" She whined out with how frustrated she was, clenching her fists before Kelly just turned herself around, showing off her ass like that and pressing ot against her cheek.

She blushed deeply, squirming around on the bed as her eyes averted...darting back to her ass every once in a while. "I...y-you do realize that I'm American too, right?" She said with a little groan, reluctantly planting a little kiss against her ass, knowing full well she had to do as she said.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:29 am

"But nothing! THIS is a butt!" Kelly retorted before letting her ass poke Heather. Snickering as she continued to taunt her.

"That's true... But you're not as American as me. In fact, I am America." Kelly affirmed to Heather before feeling the little kiss to her booty, making the blonde blush.

"Yes... Caress me~" She cued before leaning back further, wedging the spandex material of her outfit and wiggling it right in Heather's face, making sure her cheeks could softly batter Heather side to side.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:37 am

Heather whined and whimpered out loudly as she was rubbing her butt back into her face, wiggling it as her butt kept hitting her from side to side. She whined out loudly, hearing her words about caressing her, making her click her tongue.

"C-caress you with what?! You have me tied up!" She let out, reluctantly just--nuzzling her face into her ass, thinking that was the only way that she could go about doing it, completely embarrassed at doing this with Kelly of all people.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next