by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Confronting Bullies...

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Confronting Bullies... Empty Confronting Bullies...

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 23, 2018 4:57 am

Continued from here

Clara sat in the locker room that day, knowing that Melody and Navi had an important tag match that day, against rivals who beat them up backstage a day earlier to teach them a lesson...and, not wanting to spoil the surprise she was in Japan, decided to watch from the locker room to make sure she could do what she could not do when the duo was attacked in the parking lot and the corridor, and that is save them if the need were to arise.

...however, the match ended with her friends' loss to a bit of cheating from their foes, Orochi and Vritra, and their manager Oboro. But aside from taunts from the trio, it didn't seem like her help was really needed. She felt bad for Melody and Navi losing in such an unfair way. Perhaps she could join up with the 2 of them to even the odds? Nevertheless, this matter needed another bit of thought. Perhaps she would call up Melody about the possibility, with little fanfare, to help the greenette and the blonde against their nemesi...

As Clara was thinking that, she stood up, getting ready to head home for the night...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Confronting Bullies... Empty Re: Confronting Bullies...

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 24, 2018 1:04 am

Oboro, Orochi and Vritra headed to the locker room after leaving the arena. They had proven to those two upstarts, Melody and Navi, about who were the superior ones, and that should teach them a lesson. But now that they had won, it's about time for them to rest, and both Orochi and Vritra appreciated a little bit of rest after a grueling fight.

"Good work, both of you..." Oboro told her proteges. "That'll teach them a little for being pesky upstarts."

The trio would enter the locker room, where there were no one else besides one tiny girl. The three of them paid her no mind as they went to mind their own businesses in the locker room.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Right as Clara rose to leave, the 3 women who beat up her friends just a short while ago.

As they entered the locker room to get changed, the trio gave little to no mind to the raven-haired Brit, ignoring her as if she was nothing.

"Hmph...", Clara let out as she rose to leave...

...but her feeling of injustice, the fact that these 3 women beat her 2 poor friends up, was flaring. She glanced at the trio. The 3 women all trumped the Brit in size, Vritra Savage especially so. One punch from her alone was enough to do Clara in.

So smartly, she attempted to pack up, and simply leave the locker room...

...but then, her brain decided to open her mouth against her will, without looking at the trio:

"Must be nice when you have the numbers on your side in a match, huh?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 26, 2018 4:26 pm

The three of them didn't pay the smaller girl any mind, because while they might be self-proclaimed bitches, they didn't actively seek to antagonize other people who had nothing to do with what they were doing at the moment. Both Vritra and Orochi were going to change their clothes when the girl was about to leave and say something, presumably to them.

"Huh?" Orochi was the one who first responded to her. "What did you just say, you midget girl?"

Both Vritra and Oboro turned their attentions to the girl. Perhaps she had something to say to them, and Oboro somehow had a wicked smile on her face as she looked at the girl.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Clara opened her eyes in surprise as she told what she thought about the trio's win earlier. Those 3 could easily knock her out without batting an eye! Why was she picking a fight with them?

...and yet...her sense of justice for her friends was overtaking her. Even though bravery felt like a dumb move in this case, she couldn't help but call the trio out on their misdeeds:

As the greenette of the group called her out, she carefully turned to the trio, with the 2 taller women having angry expressions on their faces, while their manager smirked in her direction.

Her eyes had a bold expression to them...yet she herself was shaking in her boots at the trio in fear. Despite her body language, another brave proclamation would escape from her mouth:

"Y-you heard me! It's easy to feel superior when you fight in a trio against a duo!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:54 am

Now, their attentions were on the girl, whose fear was so apparent that they could taste it. They would gather around the girl, who was practically shaking in her boots despite her bold declaration. From what she was saying, they surmised that she was referring to both Melody and Navi, the duo of losers whom they had defeated a while ago.

"And does it have anything to do with you, girl?" Orochi asked as she would loom over the girl's shorter stature. "Are you their... friend, perhaps?"

As for Vritra, she just smirked as she cracked her knuckles while looming over the girl. As for Oboro, she just watched the girl in fascination, waiting for what she would say next.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:47 am

"Idiot...look where your dumb bravery had gotten you!", Clara would insult herself in her head, as her words were getting her in a good bit of trouble from the trio of Oboro, Orochi and Vritra.

They would close off the way to the exit, meaning she had to answer to them...or bear the consequences for her words:

"S...s...so what if I am?", she would reply, fear evident from both her voice and body language...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Just a moment ago, Vritra had moved away from them, using her huge body to block the exit, a wicked smile etching her face as she looked at the small girl who was shaking in her boots at the moment. Both Orochi and Oboro were looking at her, waiting for her answer, and the response made Oboro chuckle while Orochi's grin widen.

"I see..." Oboro said. "Well... typically, we don't involve people like you in this, especially after we show them who are the superior ones, but..." There was a wicked glint in her eyes as she looked into Clara's eyes. It was to distract her from seeing Orochi walking around her so that the tall woman would be behind her. "We tend to make exceptions..."

Right after that, Orochi would grab Clara from behind, quickly subjecting her to a full nelson, pressing her huge bust against her back. She would make sure to hoist her up just to bully the girl some more.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Clara was quite literally shaking in her boots as the 3 women smiled and laughed at her response...

Her heart was beating out of it's chest with anxiety as Oboro spoke to her, fear evident in the girl's eyes in comparison to the wicked glint in the manager's gaze. The part of her that wanted to fight back against the three was firmly tucked away into the back of her mind. All she could do was be paralyzed in fear as the 3 women continued making fun of her...

"W-wait...where is...----AAAAAH! N-NOOOOO! LET ME GO!!!"

Missing Orochi from her gaze, the woman managed to catch her into a Full Nelson hold! Clara resisted, trying to weasel out of the hold...but it was all for naught. The grip was too tight as she felt her neck burning. The woman would further bully the powerless Shadow Lord by lifting her up into the air, with the Brit only able to kick her feet into the air in helplessness...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Orochi, Oboro and Vritra all chuckled as Clara was trapped in the full nelson. Orochi tightened her hold on the girl as she would let her dangle, making sure to keep her suspended to make it even more painful. Still chuckling, Oboro would move over to her, standing in front of Clara, sporting a malicious smirk.

"Poor little girl..." Oboro said as she would cup Clara's chin. "Thinking that she can stand against us. I suppose we do have a cure for this kind of... ailment," she exchanged glances with both her proteges, and both Orochi and Oboro smiled cruelly as they understood what their mentor had in her mind. "Orochi, Debbie... you two know what to do..."

Oboro would then move away from Clara as Vritra would then take her place, cracking her knuckles as she had a gleeful smirk on her face. "Let's hear you scream, pipsqueak..." Vritra spoke to the girl in her dissonant-sounding feminine voice before she drove her massive fist into Clara's belly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum